Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thought. Big P canceled her "event" last night because Abbie was supposedly still up "partying".
Huh? I have questions!!
Riddle me this, heifer.

*Does Abbie no longer have school on Fridays? Why was she up? :unsure:

*And even if she was awake, she has a gated room and doesnt know how to climb out. Why do they let her just stay up and roam the house?
Years ago in the rental they put her in her room and closed and locked the door, and that was when she would completely destroy things. But now she cant just be in her room alone?? WTF is that?! :unsure::unsure:

*Is Big P afraid to do a Live without Asa? Why couldnt Asa watch Abbie so P could "work her business"? Too afraid of nasty comments getting through? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
P was probably the one partying. Too many drinks to do a live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely agree. I'd also like to say that I grew up with ultra-short haircuts for YEARS, because it was easiest for my mom to manage. Just because the kiddos have 2 moms doesn't mean that they're forcing anything onto their children. The haircuts can be as simple as their hair gets tangly, they scream and cry during hair brushing time, so moms keep the hair short. It's not that uncommon. My niece is the same way. Short haircut, for no other reason than she throws a fit for the smallest little knot to get out of her hair.
Girls' haircuts vary so much by culture, too. I'm not sure if this is uniform across all Indian cultures, or specific to a certain region, but I went to grade school in a neighborhood with a lot of Indian families and all the little girls had their hair cut very short...long hair was for older girls who could care for it properly.

People here suggest a pixie cut for Abbie all the time because it would be easier to maintain. We all know the only reason A&P are so fixated on Abbie having long hair is because they want her to fit the mold of a "normal" girl. Why it's suddenly suspicious for Crystal & Emily to keep a girl's hair cut the same way is a mystery to me...

Skate or die! ✌🤟 Skateboard shop worker in high school and college here. Also, my 5'1 little self looked like a badass in baggy clothes and skate shoes in high school. I have a love affair with clothing (from all over the world), so I dress pretty funky at times, but tone it down when I'm in the presence of my pretentious family.
I guess I was technically a poser...I never skated, but I was big into being comfortable, and the skate brands made all the comfiest clothes! I still wear a lot of men's t-shirts from Vans because they're so cozy.

Is there a father in the picture? I assumed they bought the baby batter. I wonder if Emily gave birth or her other partner did. Seems very convoluted. No offense to anyone but it’s no wonder these poor kids are questioning who or what they are. Cute kids just shouldn’t have to even think about this stuff at their age.
Ugly kids, though...let 'em be confused 😂

They do have cameras (or at least one) outside... points at the pool... he has put footage in the vlog before.

Which is even more sick and creepy that it is recording Abigail when she strips/swims nude.

Also one on the driveway... again showed footage before on vlogs. Seems stupid to let people know where your security cameras are. Honestly I would figure he did have cameras around inside the house also.
I'm pretty sure he just has one of those do-it-yourself camera systems that sits on the home WiFi. Meaning anyone with the right skills could sit outside their house, break into their network, and view the camera footage. And the right skills aren't that hard to acquire...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Whale Tattlers, Man Meow should be home any time now. I have been doing some thinking while vacuuming and such. I am going to tell him from now on we are Them’s and They’s.
Hell, I may even choose to become the next Butch Homemaker. 😂 (considering my barn attire, I am probably assumed to be a them anyways)
I think I will be a much better Butch Homemaker than the present one.
Why? What makes you think that Meow?
Well, I am clearly much better at attracting the pussy….cats than she is. I am a natural! 😂😻😂
02F9D426-0F58-4751-BCCC-02B7CFF4CBC3.jpeg

Schedule 4 to be spayed next week. Gave 2 others to a new home. ManMeow’s little stray comes in this morning and here we are this evening. 😻This is life in the country. Someone must have told the animal fairy that I have vet money growing on trees. They LIED! 😻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Whale Tattlers, Man Meow should be home any time now. I have been doing some thinking while vacuuming and such. I am going to tell him from now on we are Them’s and They’s.
Hell, I may even choose to become the next Butch Homemaker. 😂 (considering my barn attire, I am probably assumed to be a them anyways)
I think I will be a much better Butch Homemaker than the present one.
Why? What makes you think that Meow?
Well, I am clearly much better at attracting the pussy….cats than she is. I am a natural! 😂😻😂
View attachment 812181
Schedule 4 to be spayed next week. Gave 2 others to a new home. ManMeow’s little stray comes in this morning and here we are this evening. 😻This is life in the country. Someone must have told the animal fairy that I have vet money growing on trees. They LIED! 😻
What a good Mama and such precious little ones. I love the way the one baby is clinging to Mama's arm ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What a good Mama and such precious little ones. I love the way the one baby is clinging to Mama's arm ❤ ❤ ❤
She is a great first time Mommy. I stayed with her this morning/afternoon while she was delivering because you never know with first litters, but she was perfect.
Tinkerhog should take some nurturing lessons from the animals around the moldy plantation. She may learn a thing or two. 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Making Huge strides in communication..they all say how smart she is and P knows it.... They said she "had a great day"... dont they always say that?

If I had a kid in Abbie's shape I would want to know way more then "she had a great day"....

Good lord.. are the HUMPERS buying this BS?

Reactions: 18
She is a great first time Mommy. I stayed with her this morning/afternoon while she was delivering because you never know with first litters, but she was perfect.
Tinkerhog should take some nurturing lessons from the animals around the moldy plantation. She may learn a thing or two. 😻
I hope the babies will let Mama get some well deserved sleep!! It amazes me how strong the babies are. The first time I held one of my pups, she was 2 days old. She fit into the palm of my hand and her little legs were pushing against my hand. I didn't expect that sort of strength

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My younger son is also Isaiah’s age. We just returned from a few days visiting him at UF in Gainesville. That boy is so busy with his fraternity, fraternity events, schoolwork, job … why couldn’t Isaiah pledge a fraternity to make more friends and meet more girls (or boys)? They pair up with sororities for most of their events so there’s that. Both of my boys felt that joining a frat was the best way to ensure a busy social life while they were at school. Is he above that? Or does he fear he would not get a bid? I realize Greek life is not for everyone, but he seems so isolated and lonely.
I don't think he would get through the initial process of joining a fraternity. I don't believe he has the social skills or maturity. I don't know that he had any real close friends even before college. He's too reliant on his momma and the financial bliss he's living with...condo his parents bought; truck his parents bought; probably money sent to him on a regular basis...how else could he afford gas and food unless momma keeps him stocked up with PB&J and other high caloric fat rich foods. The boy doesn't know what it means to hold down a job....and...
Isaiah, for your info your vlogging and trying to sell your photo prints isn't a real job. What you do is a hobby ( more or less). I doubt you're making enough to financially support yourself. Keep hanging onto momma's apron strings....you'll never have a life of your own!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tonight’s Vlog: Not Interested Anymore- Table task are out

Well no duh.. I haven’t even started the video. The Maassives only like to do things that benefit Abbie when it will 100% benefit them.

We get great footage of AssFace chasing a lizard around their truck, with Thilla’s hand coming at you scarily from inside the truck.

We learned that the Maassives had to attend Abbies school for a parent collab or to discuss her therapy. Idk AssFace and Thilla had 2 different definitions of what they just discussed with Abbies school. And are we surprised? No.

“We’re making huge strides in her communication department” where? Show us… what definition are they going by?

Abbie didn’t want to get out the car and by the absent drivers seat, we can put 2 and 2 together and come to the conclusion that Thilla could give 2 fat rat asses about the situation.

Table Task… they use to do table task heavily when Covid started and Abbie had to be “home schooled” and it was a requirement. Point blank period, the school is aware that Abbie’s parents aren’t doing tit for her outside of when they drop her off and pick her up. And now it had to be a discussion in order for them to put effort into it and film it.

Thilla couldn’t get the dinner started while Abbie was doing table task because 1. She had to be in the background for the occasional fake mother showing support for her autistic daughter and 2. She most likely needed guidance with whatever they planned on having for dinner.

Wait wait wait… didn’t AssFace mention Thilla going to get her nails done? So how long did Abbie do those table task? Was Thilla there the whole time or no?

Anyway, the task took up the whole entire video. Of course AssFace likes to hear himself talk. But I don’t do the video stopped when he started.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my. Check out Abbie in the backseat in the beginning. I dont understand how they think its ok to show her looking like she just crawled out from under a rock! :eek::eek:

Yep...she is just slaying communication on her tablet! Killing it! Everyone is so proud! She's so awesome! So Asa, when exactly are we going to see and hear some of this next level chatter??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Look at October 2021’s Photo editing - her head looks detached 🤔
I know, right! How could he not have noticed that! 🤦‍♀️
I started working on some detached head pics earlier, but then I had to get some things done outside! 😂😂😂:m I had bunches of that detached head pasted all over earlier! This should be hilarious when it's done!!:ROFLMAO:😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
People here suggest a pixie cut for Abbie all the time because it would be easier to maintain. We all know the only reason A&P are so fixated on Abbie having long hair is because they want her to fit the mold of a "normal" girl. Why it's suddenly suspicious for Crystal & Emily to keep a girl's hair cut the same way is a mystery to me...
That's a very good point. It has been talked about regularly on here that it would be best for Abbie to have a super short pixie cut to keep her hair out of her face & out of her mouth. To make her look less "feral". But somehow, it's not okay and even potentially harmful/confusing for Emily & Crystal's kids to have short hair??? 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think the main reason they force her to do table tasks is for nothing but content. When my boy gets home from school he wants nothing to do with any sort of table tasks. He wants to chill and do what other kids do at home after school. That was our main reason we canceled his behavior services at home. In his case, doing tasks like these after school would only lead to more behaviors.

Isaiah just needs to do his own thing. I honestly think he should change his major and pursue photography since he truly does seem to love it. The whole "cuffing" thing is just weird to me and not something my own 22yr old would advertise on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Take a look at Mother of the Year around the 8:20 mark. She even let out a soft yet audible groan when it was time to discuss Sweet Girls school meeting. Miserable ass cow. 🖕🏼
This type of thing is exactly why I delight at watching her belly rolls just shake, jiggle and bounce every time they cross that bumpy bridge. 😹
69D13C42-7C5A-4127-BFC6-F5AF5CC9D909.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Making Huge strides in communication..they all say how smart she is and P knows it.... They said she "had a great day"... dont they always say that?

If I had a kid in Abbie's shape I would want to know way more then "she had a great day"....

Good lord.. are the HUMPERS buying this BS?
She can't even conquer an 18 month old childs toy. But she's going to get a job. He has something up his sleeve with this newest pipe dream of his.

Take a look at Mother of the Year around the 8:20 mark. She even let out a soft yet audible groan when it was time to discuss Sweet Girls school meeting. Miserable ass cow. 🖕🏼
This type of thing is exactly why I delight at watching her belly rolls just shake, jiggle and bounce every time they cross that bumpy bridge. 😹
View attachment 812265
My time stamps aren't showing anymore. Anyone elses missing?

Reactions: 11
This may not be a popular opinion but it's my opinion nonetheless.
With all that life has to dish out , it is a bleeping shame you have an innocent child stressing out over someone calling HER a HER!
And it's the parents fault.
And yes.. I find it problematic.
They have stolen that little girls innocence.
She should be worried about getting a lollipop after the appointment Not being called by her proper pronoun.
Will Abbie be next?
Or will it be Hogsiaha who will demand pronouns?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20211015-180356~2.png

Assholes face when Abbie dropped the table task 🙄 on the cooktop and floor.

Screenshot_20211015-175912~2.png

🗣YEAH ASSHOLE IS ABBY HAVING TO BE BACK IN THE HARNESS AGAIN

Screenshot_20211015-174746~2.png

Yeah Asshole dontcha know

Screenshot_20211015-183630~2.png

Screenshot_20211015-175812~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.