Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may not be a popular opinion but it's my opinion nonetheless.
With all that life has to dish out , it is a bleeping shame you have an innocent child stressing out over someone calling HER a HER!
And it's the parents fault.
And yes.. I find it problematic.
They have stolen that little girls innocence.
She should be worried about getting a lollipop after the appointment Not being called by her proper pronoun.
Will Abbie be next?
Or will it be Hogsiaha who will demand pronouns?
I agree with you. The parents set the tone. I don’t even know how this little girl would think to make a statement like that. Not sure what kind of childhood she will have with these kind of worries. Very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree with you. The parents set the tone. I don’t even know how this little girl would think to make a statement like that. Not sure what kind of childhood she will have with these kind of worries. Very sad.
Nothing ruins a childhood like *checks notes* respecting a child's feelings.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watching the vlog now, that was some pretty spectacular acting there Asshat. "Playing" with Abbie and being all cheerful and encouraging. Abbie signs break and the camera cuts, then they're back to playing the fishing game. The only way this could have been more obvious is if Asshat held up a sign saying "This is for vlog content!"

We know that Asshat is never that patient with Abbie. The whole thing was so fake it was disgusting!!

If Abbie just wants to watch the fish move, let her. So what if she isn't playing with the game the right way? That's part of the joy of toys is that you can play with them however you want. I bet every parent here on Tattle has stories of their kids playing with toys in their own way, however was interesting and entertaining to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Tonights vlog
This was totally ridiculous...the whole thing half of which he babbled on about chargers!
Make decisions and advocate for herself! I swear these two are smoking or inhaling something because they sure as hell aren't living in the here and now! It is such an outright travesty these two are Abbie's only resource dependent on them for help! These two are Abbie's sad reality.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Asshat talking about prompt dependency and how that is something that he and P try to avoid.....

ezgif-3-0c7957cc0d3a.gif

giphy (18)-min.gif

Abbie is SO extremely prompt dependent it's sad. Way beyond sad.

P says: "That's why you'll see us wait things out..."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
This may not be a popular opinion but it's my opinion nonetheless.
With all that life has to dish out , it is a bleeping shame you have an innocent child stressing out over someone calling HER a HER!
And it's the parents fault.
And yes.. I find it problematic.
They have stolen that little girls innocence.
She should be worried about getting a lollipop after the appointment Not being called by her proper pronoun.
Will Abbie be next?
Or will it be Hogsiaha who will demand pronouns?
I'm with you 100%!!!(y)
After all, SHE is a bleeping HER, for duck's sake. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

This was a funny short. It's a minute long, he tries to say that there's seasons for her to do things. Pull the other one.

Hey Assa, you've been doing YouTube for how many years now what four or five years? How do you not know that the brand deals is usually tops 2 minutes long. Your brand deal was 5 minutes. It's usually 2 minutes long and people know that so they skip through it. You don't understand the assignment.
(The last sentence, is a tik tok reference)

I don't know why Priscilla is so interested in Abbie getting a job. It's not like she can do anything without any supervision. Chronologically she's 16, but she can't do anything without people watching her 24/7. So who's going to work for her anyway?
Another Priscilla delusion and yearning for a normal 16 year old teenage girl.

Reactions: 10
Wow. I have only watched a few of their videos but this whole family (besides Abby) comes off as so fake.

Reactions: 18
If Abbie just wants to watch the fish move, let her. So what if she isn't playing with the game the right way? That's part of the joy of toys is that you can play with them however you want. I bet every parent here on Tattle has stories of their kids playing with toys in their own way, however was interesting and entertaining to them.
They did the same thing with her back when they were pushing the narrative of her learning to play games and "take turns." Abbie would show interest in a game...and in would swoop Asa to suck all the fun out of it by telling her she was doing it wrong, and forcing her to play it the "right" way. It's their relationship with her in a nutshell. An utter lack of the imagination required to understand that she may enjoy things in a different way than they do, and an obsession with forcing her to mimic neurotypical behavior, because "Abbie becomes more neurotypical" is the the only type of "success" they can accept.

After all, SHE is a bleeping HER, for duck's sake. 🤦‍♀️
I hope you would not say such a rude thing to a child's face if they voiced their preferences to you...

I can't believe fully grown adults are up in here getting unhinged over a child asking to, uh...be called a different thing? You must have absolutely tit yourselves when you learned about nicknames. "You're a Robert, not a Bobby! You were born a Robert, dammit!" Did you know some people change their names entirely after their married? It's a travesty. And some people retain their legal names in face-to-face interactions, but use fake names on the Internet!

That's right, my name isn't really Bready. I hope you can handle the shock.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
They did the same thing with her back when they were pushing the narrative of her learning to play games and "take turns." Abbie would show interest in a game...and in would swoop Asa to suck all the fun out of it by telling her she was doing it wrong, and forcing her to play it the "right" way. It's their relationship with her in a nutshell. An utter lack of the imagination required to understand that she may enjoy things in a different way than they do, and an obsession with forcing her to mimic neurotypical behavior, because "Abbie becomes more neurotypical" is the the only type of "success" they can accept.
You nailed it right on the head. That's it exactly.

Asshat is such a colossal control freak, in all ways and in all things. There's no room for deviation. Deviation is wrong and must be corrected.
He (and P with her typical teenage girl fantasy) can't allow Abbie to enjoy things in her own way.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Another way to get Ab out of the house. They probably get a paid respite to be with her for the whole job time. Paid for by some special service Asshole found.u

Hire her at SelfishWorld Asshole. Thats supposed to be for mentally challenged people, right?
Abbie could be SelfieWrldJax Meet & Greet staff! Honk! Honk! (Yell and stomp around)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watching the vlog now, that was some pretty spectacular acting there Asshat. "Playing" with Abbie and being all cheerful and encouraging. Abbie signs break and the camera cuts, then they're back to playing the fishing game. The only way this could have been more obvious is if Asshat held up a sign saying "This is for vlog content!"

We know that Asshat is never that patient with Abbie. The whole thing was so fake it was disgusting!!

My boys liked to play with the boxes the toys came in😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Remember that time a few lost their tit when the GIRLS parents posted a pic of them being punished with their foreheads against the wall? Heaven forbid they shame their CHILDREN like that! 😱
Buuut when it comes time for one of those GIRLS to be expected to comprehend and digest a conversation that should be left up for adults. No big deal, right? Fact is. SHE is a GIRL! The point is, she should not have a single thought in her 8,9,10 year old head about she, he, them, they. Period. Any of you suffer anxiety as a small CHILD when someone addressed you by your proper pronoun? If she has anxiety about these things as a child, then adulthood should really be a challenge. I would rather see them with their forehead against the wall any day of the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Asshat talking about prompt dependency and how that is something that he and P try to avoid.....

View attachment 812328

View attachment 812319

Abbie is SO extremely prompt dependent it's sad. Way beyond sad.

P says: "That's why you'll see us wait things out..."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
But she’s going to be holding a full time job in six years and be an independent woman, all the while digging in her diaper to smear crap all over the walls (sorry so crass but that’s how ridiculous this all is). The delusion is real 😵💫

Remember that time a few lost their tit when the GIRLS parents posted a pic of them being punished with their foreheads against the wall? Heaven forbid they shame their CHILDREN like that! 😱
Buuut when it comes time for one of those GIRLS to be expected to comprehend and digest a conversation that should be left up for adults. No big deal, right? Fact is. SHE is a GIRL! The point is, she should not have a single thought in her 8,9,10 year old head about she, he, them, they. Period. Any of you suffer anxiety as a small CHILD when someone addressed you by your proper pronoun? If she has anxiety about these things as a child, then adulthood should really be a challenge. I would rather see them with their forehead against the wall any day of the week.
Well put!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"Corporal punishment: Better than being nice to a child." 🤣 Girl, get a hold of yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Kermy hasn't announced it yet but it's page 48 - and I'm about to leave the office so I want to drop my thread suggestion - hope that's not breaking any rules:

THREAD SUGGESTION
Fathering Autism #105 Abbie’s on job hunt but she already bankrolls A, I, Big P & her gunt
Lol no rule break...just kermy having tit day at work and didn't notice the post count 🙃
There are only 2 suggestions and once posts hits 1,000 I'll done thread

Lol no rule break...just kermy having tit day at work and didn't notice the post count 🙃
There are only 2 suggestions and once posts hits 1,000 I'll done thread
Woah crap and I'm 1000...hokd off abt 5 mins and new thread will be done...watch this space

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.