Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Abbie will be propped up just like that holding a shirt. And thats all you will see. Maybe a few jump cuts of her putting shirts in a package.
Also...this girl is 20...maybe Asshat imagines Abbie will suddenly bloom out like this girl when she is 20 as well... Since he seems to think magic will happen when Abbie turns 20 and she will suddenly be much more able and independent.

There is a video on instagram of her folding shirts and she is fast..and is actually working.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Pathetic. Selling fake narratives and false hopes to the leghumpers. Everything they do is for clicks, views and engagement. Comment down below if you think Abbie went #1 or #2 in her diaper before heading to “work” this morning.
Same thing with Pig’s “up late partying with Abbie” post on Lipstick Mama Sow last night. Sure..Partying just like every other typical teen. Honk honk honk…pretzel. 😖👀😖 No doubt the liquor cabinet looks rather empty this morning.
74CAC66E-812E-4B85-87EF-FB916891BBC1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So then is Taj no longer living at the condo? Going on line asking for help to find a girlfriend or date is pretty pathetic. He doesn't seem to have any social skills of his own at all. Priscilla spent too much time trying to be part of the young crowd and his friend .

Asking people to vote on pics just shows how immature he is!....just like mama!
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree for sure lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also...this girl is 20...maybe Asshat imagines Abbie will suddenly bloom out like this girl when she is 20 as well... Since he seems to think magic will happen when Abbie turns 20 and she will suddenly be much more able and independent.

There is a video on instagram of her folding shirts and she is fast..and is actually working.
I’m sure she also has an understanding of what is being done. Sometimes it hits me that Abbie doesn’t understand that she is on YouTube or that all these people are watching her. She would literally have no idea what the T-shirts are being made for.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Asking people to vote on pics just shows how immature he is!....just like mama!

Cuffing season!!!??? Really Isaiah???
Have you no clue at all?
Can someone actually be this socially and emotionally stunted? Your mother taught you well Isaiah! Good grief!
Get your own life boy. She'll never cut the apron strings or money hold on you! Get a job! Do something except stagnate under your momma's wing!

Put clothes on! Keep clothes on Abbie! You may not run around without clothes on or else you will have to stay in your room.
Where are all the "typical teenager" comments when Asa talks about his 16 year old swimming naked with her parents ?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
For me it is not even the hair, it's mostly their voices and appearance. But maybe it really is just the hair throwing me off, or maybe it's just because they're being raised by somewhat masculine women. (ETA I want to clarify that when I say "they/their" I mean plural. I'm not referring to one in particular.)

Don't they have at least 3 moms and presumably no relationship with their father(s)? Might be as many as 8-10 parents involved if you count biological parents, adopted parents, and step-parents.
Is there a father in the picture? I assumed they bought the baby batter. I wonder if Emily gave birth or her other partner did. Seems very convoluted. No offense to anyone but it’s no wonder these poor kids are questioning who or what they are. Cute kids just shouldn’t have to even think about this stuff at their age.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sure she also has an understanding of what is being done. Sometimes it hits me that Abbie doesn’t understand that she is on YouTube or that all these people are watching her. She would literally have no idea what the T-shirts are being made for.
Yep..its all fitting together... Here is what it says on Jordyns website..

Jordyn has autism. The shirt project was started in June of 2018 with the purpose of teaching her job skills. She now independently rolls shirts, adds wristbands and signs/stamps thank you cards. Shirts have been sold in all 50 states and Jordyn has been featured on 11 Alive, Fox 5 Atlanta, 94.9 The Bull and Forsyth County News.

I'm sure they would like to prop Abbie up in something like this. P and FA mentioned this.. not for Jordyn.. but with the thought of they could see Abbie doing this... they are such low life scammers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pathetic. Selling fake narratives and false hopes to the leghumpers. Everything they do is for clicks, views and engagement. Comment down below if you think Abbie went #1 or #2 in her diaper before heading to “work” this morning.
Same thing with Pig’s “up late partying with Abbie” post on Lipstick Mama Sow last night. Sure..Partying just like every other typical teen. Honk honk honk…pretzel. 😖👀😖 No doubt the liquor cabinet looks rather empty this morning.
View attachment 811636
I laughed when she had to cancel "the event" to be with Abbie. The Beast is calling her facebook live nonsense an "event" 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So bleeping tone deaf. Hey ASS, most people don't have the $500 or so every 6 months to keep replacing iPads, buy new covers, and possibly the app again, because guess what? The app may not transfer to a new iPad. We are trying to get the app on my son's older iPad so that we can send in the medicaid device to be repaired. We are having a hell of a time, and the assistive tech person for our district is going to see if the school will fund the app. It's not always a guaranteed thing that it is a one time purchase. With all the money and influence you idiots have, you could supply other kids with devices and the app yourselves, but do you? Do you honestly believe every child needs a voice that much to do things like this? I have been trying to do things like AAC give aways in my little autism group for years now because I DO believe every kid needs a voice. We had two small tablets donated to our group and I downloaded a free app and plan to give those away to some kids who could use it. That's what a parent who truly believes in communication tries to do IMO. You say there are many resources out there, but fail to list even one?? Ya'll, if you need a possible AAC resource, look into Variety Children's Charity in your area. Here, they give out AAC's (you tell them what app you want, they pay for everything) as well as adapted bikes and strollers. You can also use Medicaid, or even go check out the Tobii Dynavox website for different funding options. There ASS, did your job for you.
And thank you for that! This … is their idea of advocating. Such total bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

She can't even hold a pencil.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep..its all fitting together... Here is what it says on Jordyns website..

Jordyn has autism. The shirt project was started in June of 2018 with the purpose of teaching her job skills. She now independently rolls shirts, adds wristbands and signs/stamps thank you cards. Shirts have been sold in all 50 states and Jordyn has been featured on 11 Alive, Fox 5 Atlanta, 94.9 The Bull and Forsyth County News.

I'm sure they would like to prop Abbie up in something like this. P and FA mentioned this.. not for Jordyn.. but with the thought of they could see Abbie doing this... they are such low life scammers!!
I enjoy watching Jordyn. She is MILES away from Abbie as far as functioning. I wish Jordyn's mom wasn't awestruck of FA

Good lord she looks like an oompa loompa on wheels.
#thighsthiccathanyohead

View attachment 811718
That's got a skinny filter on it. It looks like he cut her head off, shrunk her body and plopped the head back on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I enjoy watching Jordyn. She is MILES away from Abbie as far as functioning. I wish Jordyn's mom wasn't awestruck of FA

That's got a skinny filter on it. It looks like he cut her head off, shrunk her body and plopped the head back on
Also she gets the Oompa Loompa look by taking the pic from up high...big head...small body. The big tell is look how the helmet fits...omg... why even bother?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He is such an ass and so deluded.
"Cant just drop in...." Really head? Who says it was a "drop in"? That could be a long term sub.
And it wasnt better when she was a small child, but it was different. It is one thing to see a child with childlike behaviors, another to see a young lady.
It doesnt matter that she "doesnt care" what others think, as he loves to say.
She doesnt care and thats not her fault, its who she is. But he should care and doesnt.
Someone else mentioned earlier that he always talks about her stripping (indoors and out) was creepy and I agree. Come at me, dont care, but it is not normal for a father to smile and talk about his 16 year old daughter being naked. Its disturbing and he encourages the weirdos.
Not to mention other behaviors that should just be private, Do they talk about their toilet issues? Their inability to handle stress?
Nothing he does is in the name of advocacy or education, that ended many many years ago, if he was ever sincere at all.
Its his paycheck, since his lazy uneducated ass isnt capable of holding a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He is such an ass and so deluded.
"Cant just drop in...." Really head? Who says it was a "drop in"? That could be a long term sub.
And it wasnt better when she was a small child, but it was different. It is one thing to see a child with childlike behaviors, another to see a young lady.
It doesnt matter that she "doesnt care" what others think, as he loves to say.
She doesnt care and thats not her fault, its who she is. But he should care and doesnt.
Someone else mentioned earlier that he always talks about her stripping (indoors and out) was creepy and I agree. Come at me, dont care, but it is not normal for a father to smile and talk about his 16 year old daughter being naked. Its disturbing and he encourages the weirdos.
Not to mention other behaviors that should just be private, Do they talk about their toilet issues? Their inability to handle stress?
Nothing he does is in the name of advocacy or education, that ended many many years ago, if he was ever sincere at all.
Its his paycheck, since his lazy uneducated ass isnt capable of holding a real job.
He should NOT be giving her a shower either. We all know Ab is not able to wash her private areas well enough. Anyone that enjoys and thinks its funny and ok to let your fully developed daughter run around naked is twisted. Wouldn't be surprised if him and Pigsweat get naked too. Even if thats all that it is, its wrong. Especially since Ab cannot tell on them. He is a pig in so many ways, nothing would surprise me with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe she thinks it makes her sound or look motherly! 😂
I follow my kids on Instagram for any grandkid photo updates. They don’t post that much and neither do I. Any comments made are brief and certainly not embarrassing. I’m a believer (after much learning of letting go) of boundaries between parents and adult kids.

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree for sure lol
Also he doesn’t reply or like comments on FB…unless the commenter donates stars. Otherwise, unless he thinks he is being insulted, he ignores all other comments. Parents have taught him well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Another thought. Big P canceled her "event" last night because Abbie was supposedly still up "partying".
Huh? I have questions!!
Riddle me this, heifer.

*Does Abbie no longer have school on Fridays? Why was she up? :unsure:

*And even if she was awake, she has a gated room and doesnt know how to climb out. Why do they let her just stay up and roam the house?
Years ago in the rental they put her in her room and closed and locked the door, and that was when she would completely destroy things. But now she cant just be in her room alone?? WTF is that?! :unsure::unsure:

*Is Big P afraid to do a Live without Asa? Why couldnt Asa watch Abbie so P could "work her business"? Too afraid of nasty comments getting through? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.