Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thought. Big P canceled her "event" last night because Abbie was supposedly still up "partying".
Huh? I have questions!!
Riddle me this, heifer.

*Does Abbie no longer have school on Fridays? Why was she up? :unsure:

*And even if she was awake, she has a gated room and doesnt know how to climb out. Why do they let her just stay up and roam the house?
Years ago in the rental they put her in her room and closed and locked the door, and that was when she would completely destroy things. But now she cant just be in her room alone?? WTF is that?! :unsure::unsure:

*Is Big P afraid to do a Live without Asa? Why couldnt Asa watch Abbie so P could "work her business"? Too afraid of nasty comments getting through? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
I think your last comment is dead on. Asa patrols her live feeds.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Another thought. Big P canceled her "event" last night because Abbie was supposedly still up "partying".
Huh? I have questions!!
Riddle me this, heifer.

*And even if she was awake, she has a gated room and doesnt know how to climb out. Why do they let her just stay up and roam the house?
Years ago in the rental they put her in her room and closed and locked the door, and that was when she would completely destroy things. But now she cant just be in her room alone?? WTF is that?! :unsure::unsure:

*Is Big P afraid to do a Live without Asa? Why couldnt Asa watch Abbie so P could "work her business"? Too afraid of nasty comments getting through? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Question from me

*Why does she call it ‘partying’? I find it cringy.
*Can’t she just say she can’t do the live or better yet, just skip the live without notice.
*In the rental they also had a camera, why not in this house. Or maybe they do.

I find it a ‘poor me’ ploy. Anything for comment interaction…which is basically ignored from them.

I feel sorry for their neighbors…that honking noise has to carry.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Question from me

*Can’t she just say she can’t do the live or better yet, just skip the live without notice.

I find it a ‘poor me’ ploy. Anything for comment interaction…which is basically ignored from them.

They do have cameras (or at least one) outside... points at the pool... he has put footage in the vlog before.

Which is even more sick and creepy that it is recording Abigail when she strips/swims nude.

Also one on the driveway... again showed footage before on vlogs. Seems stupid to let people know where your security cameras are. Honestly I would figure he did have cameras around inside the house also.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A glimpse into the future of Abbie's first day at work...and every single day thereafter. :unsure: 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Not to make light of anyone with a disability working. These boneheads daydreaming about putting Abbie, with her 24/7 numerous constant needs/help/redirecting, etc into the public doing a 'job' is beyond delusional.

Each day this tit show just gets more entertaining! 🍿😂😂😂:m

firstdayatwork.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They do have cameras (or at least one) outside... points at the pool... he has put footage in the vlog before.

Which is even more sick and creepy that it is recording Abigail when she strips/swims nude.

Also one on the driveway... again showed footage before on vlogs. Seems stupid to let people know where your security cameras are. Honestly I would figure he did have cameras around inside the house also.
I often wonder if they have cameras in Isaiahs condo as well. Not in the bedrooms, but the common areas.

Speaking of recording Abbie, I just saw the whole leg hair by the pool crap. She may have had her shorts or swimsuit on, but even through Asa's blurring tool you could see they had Abbie reclined on that sofa with her legs spread with Big P in front of her applying it. Asa's creeper ass had no reason to even watch that, let alone film it. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
A glimpse into the future of Abbie's first day at work...and every single day thereafter. :unsure: 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Not to make light of anyone with a disability working. These boneheads daydreaming about putting Abbie, with her 24/7 numerous constant needs/help/redirecting, etc into the public doing a 'job' is beyond delusional.

Each day this tit show just gets more entertaining! 🍿😂😂😂:m

View attachment 811850
I thought that was P at first. Abbie looks so much like her!

Reactions: 14
I often wonder if they have cameras in Isaiahs condo as well. Not in the bedrooms, but the common areas.

Speaking of recording Abbie, I just saw the whole leg hair by the pool crap. She may have had her shorts or swimsuit on, but even through Asa's blurring tool you could see they had Abbie reclined on that sofa with her legs spread with Big P in front of her applying it. Asa's creeper ass had no reason to even watch that, let alone film it. :sick:
I always thought Ass is a pervert creeper... I remember one time the Wees visited the new house and Ass kept staring at their daughter with an "off" look on his face... and stared too long when no one else was paying attention to her. It just gave me a weird feeling. Same one I get when he strokes Abigails hair and talks about how beautiful it is... or when he is sleeping in bed with her long after she has fallen asleep.

He also really seems very focused on her menstruation (to the point he creates searchable menstruation tags on his videos... for the predatorsto have easy access I guess), growing body, nudity...

Not that I am throwing accusations, just relating my personal feelings and opinions about behaviors.

And P is just as much to blame for not stepping in and standing up for her daughter. No way in hell I would let any man, much less family, violate my daughters privacy, dignity, or threaten her safety... and record it to invite others in... but guess it makes her money so whatever... only value she has to them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Kermy hasn't announced it yet but it's page 48 - and I'm about to leave the office so I want to drop my thread suggestion - hope that's not breaking any rules:

THREAD SUGGESTION
Fathering Autism #105 Abbie’s on job hunt but she already bankrolls A, I, Big P & her gunt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Huh? I have questions!!
Riddle me this, heifer.

Why are they so afraid to just put her in her room and shut the door. She honks and claps either way. She knows if she puts up a stink (pun intended) she will get her way. They are so damn stupid. Everybody is afraid of Abigail, lol.

I am sure he does and I never thought of him recording her naked. Now thats goong too damn far Asshole. He most likely has cameras in Isaiahs house.....ooops I meant Abbies house, too. Remember when he put that thing on Isaiahs car that tracked wherever he went? Probably still on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I always thought Ass is a pervert creeper... I remember one time the Wees visited the new house and Ass kept staring at their daughter with an "off" look on his face... and stared too long when no one else was paying attention to her. It just gave me a weird feeling. Same one I get when he strokes Abigails hair and talks about how beautiful it is... or when he is sleeping in bed with her long after she has fallen asleep.

He also really seems very focused on her menstruation (to the point he creates searchable menstruation tags on his videos... for the predatorsto have easy access I guess), growing body, nudity...

Not that I am throwing accusations, just relating my personal feelings and opinions about behaviors.

And P is just as much to blame for not stepping in and standing up for her daughter. No way in hell I would let any man, much less family, violate my daughters privacy, dignity, or threaten her safety... and record it to invite others in... but guess it makes her money so whatever... only value she has to them.
Amen. That hair stroking and adoration is gross. There is nothing wrong with a father complementing their daughter but the touching and stroking? No freaking way is that normal. If my father did that to me at 16 I would have freaked out.

And they also did Isaiah a huge disservice as well. No one can convince me that it is acceptable for an older brother to have to go through puberty while watching his sister strip and "hump inanimate objects". (Asa's exact words-not mine)

I've always said I felt Isaiah was too touchy feely with Abbie. The way he used to constantly pin her to the floor to "tickle" or "wrestle" may have been appropriate at ages 7 and 10, but not 15 and 18. He has only recently stopped doing that as much.

And the summer they moved into the manor I caused a ruckus here ( on Tattle) over an incident in the pool. Asa was filming inside and panned outside to the pool where Isaiah and Abbie were alone. He then walked outside. Isaiah had Abbie completely wrapped up and smashed against him, kind of like what Summer does. (which is also over the line IMO) When Isaiah finally noticed Asa coming, he quickly pushed Abbie away and then floated backwards away from her and Asa to the opposite side and stayed there. Every alarm in my body went off. It just looked wrong. He looked caught. Something was not right that day. JMO of course, but I still feel it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Please do something with your kid’s hair P and A! This is just her sitting around and no one can comb it onto a ponytail with a side braid so she isn’t one eyeing her way through the day? 😞 This isn’t an isolated event either. Her hair is always in her face.
They allow her to always look disheveled and feral ...I guess when Abbie looks like she's been raised by wolves they get more views.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ever notice many of the people that are going through identity crisis' or sex change, or whatever, are a little off the Jenga to begin with? Can we say Bruce Jenner without saying Bruce Jenner??
I still find it hard to believe the Caitlyn Jenner thing and truly believe it has something to do with him once being a Kardashian.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still find it hard to believe the Caitlyn Jenner think and truly believe it has something to do with him being a Kardashian.
I dont. Its not like Bruce was a great guy.
Married, had 2 kids, divorced the wife and neglected the kids.
Remarried, had 2 more kids, divorced her and neglected those kids too.
Married Kris, had 2 more kids, benefited financially from the union and left them too.
Didnt even tell ANY of his 6 bio and 4 step kids he was transitioning until it was underway.
He was a crappy human, as Asshat would say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Fathering Autism #105 The WL # Pigcill loves to gloat while trying to hide her gunt’s big bloat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Fathering Autism #105 thread suggestion

Abbie Already Has a Job
Supporting 3 Delusional Slobs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Question from me

I've often wondered about the neighbours. I bet they hate the Maassholes. I could live with Abbie's stimming sounds, it would be The Beast's "Whheeeeeeeheeeeeeeeewing" and Asshat's arrogance that would drive me over the edge. I bet they are loud drunks as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.