Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should also know that they are preparing Abigail Lorraine for the work force. They are going to get her trained up for a
J-O-B. 😂 Moobs even tried to squirt out a tear over this 💩.
I hope you are feeling much better.❤
Jesus take the wheel.
A job?!
It wasnt but a year ago that asshole smugly declared that his Princess was too good to do some "meaningless menial job". He was standing in the office when he said it, I can even picture the fat SOB saying it! He rambled on and on about it not being necessary and how it would make her unhappy.
I guess I will spend some time watching a few vlogs. I was thinking of watching the vlogs on the TV but didnt because I knew I'd want to chat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thats only the beginning. They will put up with being made fun of their whole life. You obviously are encouraging them to look and act like boys because thats what you want.
Am I the only person who thinks they are both boys? Maybe he's going back to that and "they" is the transitional stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They talked about her getting a job at crumble cookies. Are they just that delusional?? She would eat everything in site. Plus she sticks her hands in her pull up, fecal smears and has an adversion to washing her hands. I would guess on an avg day she only washes her hands at school. But no, let’s get a food related job. I can’t even think of a job she could actually do. I thought maybe a garden center, but she would just play in mulch or dirt, and not actually work. Maybe a farm where she could be in charge of feeding the animals, but I feel like that could need to be able to follow strict directions.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Interesting. I could be wrong, but it's almost as if her lateral incisors (the teeth immediately on each side of her two front teeth) are gone :unsure: .

It looks like her two front teeth (central incisors) are sitting next to her canine/cuspid teeth, which is not normal but it would make this image make more sense.

I've looked at her bite a million times but never made that connection until you said something.🦷🦷
Who knows...with all the weirdness going on with the mouths of the entire mASSive family, nothing shocks me anymore!! 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

View attachment 810155View attachment 810165
Since Abby doesn't talk she is not using her tongue like those that do talk, her tongue isn't thrusting against her teeth which I think is probably why they are not rounded. Also her constant honking may be why the left side of her Mouth looks the way it does.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They talked about her getting a job at crumble cookies. Are they just that delusional?? She would eat everything in site. Plus she sticks her hands in her pull up, fecal smears and has an adversion to washing her hands. I would guess on an avg day she only washes her hands at school. But no, let’s get a food related job. I can’t even think of a job she could actually do. I thought maybe a garden center, but she would just play in mulch or dirt, and not actually work. Maybe a farm where she could be in charge of feeding the animals, but I feel like that could need to be able to follow strict directions.
If they believe that others should hire Abbie, they need to look at their own business first. Abbie could be their "Selfishwrld Greeter", she could help with cleaning , maybe hand out ring lights. They know that she is not capable of independently doing any of that, so why push the agenda on other businesses? They are such arrogant and selfish twats.

• Heart
I think that because Lurch is kind and nurturing to the girls, they want to be like her which is likely why they both have boyish hair like her. I don't think that little children should be worrying themselves with pronouns and that comes down to what they are being taught at home and having an androgynous parent certainly doesn't help. I don't think Lurch deserves praise for her humble brag of acceptance of this child's decision. This is as exploitive as the Maassholes. Lurch and Angry Elf's platform will be discussing their child's genderless existence. Like Abbie, that child doesn't have the ability/maturity to consent for her personal business to be made public. That little girl could easily change her mind and could be made fun of and embarrassed that her parent plastered it on social media.
while true if it was a proper vlogging account, this is one post on Emily’s own personal account (ok it’s not a private account), not on the butch homemaker account. It’s probably mainly their friends and family seeing it, maybe the odd leghumper that has made the journey over. If they start posing about it on butch homemaker and plastering it all over the vlogs and making them the main topic (like the saccone-joly’s have done with Eduardo) then it becomes exploitation, and consent becomes more of a problem too. You’re right though they may not want it on social media but it sounds like ruby wants to be fairly open about it if they wanted the dentists to change their records, so ruby does want people to know about their change of pronouns. Of course social media is a bit more of a grey area, but personally Ruby’s change of pronouns isn’t something undignifying and I don’t think it would be something they would need to be embarrassed about later in life….unless it was pushed on them that they couldn’t change their mind if they felt differently.

I will have to wait and see if Chrystal makes a big deal about it in the vlogs over a long period of time, even mentioning it in passing (obviously at some point she will have to use they/them in the vlogs) is different to making it the main focus of the vlogs and using it for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be realistic, the whole ‘Abbie getting a job‘ schtick is solely for content. Just like the Sexy Selfies vlog from Isaiah. They have all run out of ideas. Maybe they should put down their cameras for a few weeks (or months).

• Heart
To be realistic, the whole ‘Abbie getting a job‘ schtick is solely for content. Just like the Sexy Selfies vlog from Isaiah. They have all run out of ideas. Maybe they should put down their cameras for a few weeks (or months).
Or the rest of their lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Am I the only person who thinks they are both boys? Maybe he's going back to that and "they" is the transitional stage.
Good Lord, they are too young to have these decisions to make. I thought they were girls. They need to just be kids and worry about grown up issues later. Granted, I’m a baby boomer but I never recall any of this being a topic on the playground when I was their age. Let them be kids and they will figure it out when they get older and can deal with their choices better. Too heavy of a topic for a child that age IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi everyone! I've missed you all and hope you have been well!
I have not been here for 4 weeks, and that includes following the Maasholes so I am not going to attempt a catch up- I'll just be diving back in from today forward. With that said though, if something mega has happened feel free to lmk! :)q
Yay! How are you doing? We missed you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I cant help but laugh. I spent 4 weeks away, come back, and Asshole is still blabbing about tablets and communication?!
Damn Asa, put the whip down. You have beat that horse to death!!

I have been randomly checking out some of what I've missed, and I'm sure you all have covered endlessly but cant help myself on a few things lol.

1- Asa's fat ass crammed into their spiffy new chair in the Candyland "formal' sitting room and just happens to be sitting with a bag of peppers in case Sweet Girl strolls through wanting a snack- and Big P ready to film it. How spontaneous and "real"!!

2- Thirsty ass Isaiah announcing and begging for a girlfriend. How cringe. I bet the girls are just lining up after seeing that. Not.

3- Abbie, the employee of the future is still stripping outside and eating french fries in the pool. And they're quite proud of it. I just cant with these idiots!

Now off topic: I am using a brand new Chromebook. I hate it and want to throw it against the wall. Everyone please forgive what is bound to be endless typos and errors- this keyboard is the stupidest tit ever. After what felt like eternity I figured out how to capitalize since there is no Caps lock, except for the letter l. Every time I try to capitalize an l the screen goes black. What in the entire duck is that?! Anyone? Oh and thats l, as in love. Not I, as in I'm going batshit crazy!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No, no you're not. About 4 to 5 months ago, I thought the youngest one, was a boy. Everyone went crazy on me. And I was like look at her hair. Then we went nuts on the cereal bowl haircut. There are stories about how people were getting misgendered when they were kids. GOOD TIMES!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There are plenty of girls who grew up as tomboys and I don't think they suffered for it. I would say it would be a problem if they were forced to be this way against their will. From what we've seen, there really isn't any evidence of that. So they have short hair cuts, so what? It's only hair and it'll grow back. Clothes can be changed at anytime - also not a permanent thing. As for being made fun of in school/by their peers. Trust me, kids will make fun of other kids for just about anything. If it's not one thing, it's another. There really is no way to avoid that.
As for pronouns, I'm not sure what's confusing or difficult to understand about that. Pronouns are what a person wants to be referred to as, she/her, he/him, they/them. It's a sign of respect and civility. I don't think anyone expects you to be perfect and never slip up. It becomes more of an issue when you purposely put your foot down and say that you'll refuse to do it. Queer is a reference to the LGBTQIA community. It usually isn't considered offensive if it's a member of the community using it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The term that really gets me all confused is gender-fluid. I really don’t understand how you can go between genders. Like I’m totally cool with going from male to female, female to male, hell even non binary. But I don’t know how you can be male one day and female the next.
I don’t care how, what or who you are… just be a kind person…. The end!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
OK....so Abbie is off to get a job.....well why would she have to look for one when Momma P opened a business especially for disabled people to work at? What a crock of tit. Abbie has about a 3 second attention span....why are these asshats even talking about something so beyond absurd??? He should put in about 1/100th of energy into his first daughter who has the ability to actually accomplish those goals he's pipe dreaming about. What a fuckin tool. LOSER.
We have a garden center that belongs to my oldest son. My ID son and most of his class work there. My oldest offered it up and it’s part of life skills now offered by my ID sons program. My kids attention span is that of a cucumber (I’m not being mean, it’s a fact) and he hates being dirty, yet will move mulch and turn compost. There are 6 kids in his class that work with him. They shovel stuff, dig real fish ponds, and can lay pavers. We trust one of the kids to drive a bobcat. We don’t have one on ones but our typical staff gets them started and checks on them often. We were going to hire a few more older kids from his school to help in the barn but I see too many things they could get hurt on. We integrate and have never ever announced that we are a differently abled employer. As a family we don’t go announcing things we do to improve our lives, others lives, or our community. Our roots here are deep and I will always help. Even on my bad days.

• Heart
Please go check out big P’ Instagram story. She’s on the scooter, I think he’s using a skinny filter and speeded the clip up. I don’t for a second think she was going that fast on the scooter. And that h helmet wobbling on top of her head tilted to the side 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.