Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she’s already blown it with her surgery. Because. I can’t stand her. Because she doesn’t own up to blowing it. Because she pretends she’s still #105 pounds down. Regain happens to lots of people, but she is to smug and awful to own it.
Cilla is a head case , she's delusional , narrcisstic , she will never own up to the fact that she failed . Yes , I agree she is smug . I have never met her , she gives off creepy vibes , she's fake . she lives a sad life her coping skills are to project a facade that she is in a happy marriage , she's a loving mother , she's cute . Don't waste your energy on her she's a Tiki Bar Fly who drinks cheap wine F.U. Cilla !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The only thing I'm thinking now is I want to go down the corner store and get Grandma cookies from Omar's store. Those things slap.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I made the story up lol. Took a bunch of screenshots and came up with a ridiculous story to match their faces. I figured it was more entertaining than the tit coming out of their mouths at the time!
Tonights vlog, I've got nothing except some unflattering screen caps of Cilla.

View attachment 802673

And those messed up hands of hers:

View attachment 802674
How does she do that with her fingers? Weird looking.

Ok what the hell is going on with her nose?

View attachment 802682View attachment 802684
I always heard the expression "Rummy nose". An indication of an alcoholic.
I don't know if it's a real term or not but I've always thought of it that way and 9 times out of 10...I guessed correctly. That and also "Ruddy cheeks"...an indication someone over-indulges in alcohol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It's sad that she is 16 and that now her parents are now working on her life skills . Better late than never . I watched the vlog my suggestion if it's OK that I share . Let Abbie shop for what she likes and enjoys . Cookies ? OK have the icon and word on her ipad or what ever communication device she uses . they should give her , a wallet , so hopefully she will use the concept of money . Oh ! I forgot she needs pictures of money for her communication device too .Dollar , quarter , dime , nickle , penny . I'm hoping that they are communicating with her school of what they are doing about shopping . It's important the school is on the same page with the parent . Abbie's parents are very immature and very narrcisstic I'm worried that this is for content for their vlogs and not for Abbie's future and well being . Time will tell F.U. Asa and Cilla and the creepy Masse Squad Parents .
How stupid of Asshole not to have her bring a wallet or small purse to put her change in. You know, like you are supposed to do when you are shopping. Couldn't even put it in her pocket cuz she didn't have any. Great way to twach her Asshole. I don't know why he is so set on teaching her how to spend money. She will never be able to do it alone anyway. He did it for content.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Asshat is bringing back showing the squeezing STIM to get more views back..from the creepers.
I'll say it again.
How many 2 year olds do any of you know that can go into a convenience store and pick out what they want and complete the transaction with the cashier unassisted?
I'll wait.
It's fukery and delusional.
They need to stop.
I think her shopping was for content and subscribers . As I said in another comment I'm hopeful for Abbie . Who knows ? Maybe she will learn the concept of money and shopping ? Maybe she will become advanced in her communication and life skills ? I question why didn't her parents help with Abbie's life and communication skills years ago ?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I understand . I guess I'm hopeful for Dear Abbie . I watch the vlogs . I have to stop watching sometimes because I see the neglect and the abuse Abbie has to live with daily . I don't know if she is capable of learning this task either . I agree it's not Abbie's fault . Her parents claim they accept her and will do everything they can for her . That's not true ! They are horrific parents . We have all watched the F.A. vlogs . They are both mentally unstable , they don't have a clue of how to parent . I know this sounds weird ....... I believe in Abbie I wish she could live in a warm and loving home she needs stability , she doesn't need to be on display with a camera in her face at all time . Will there ever be anyone in Abbie's life that will be a true advocate for her rights and well being ?
I find that home to be needlessly chaotic. I agree, Abbie would thrive in a warm and loving and stable home. I can't imagine being filmed every day while being talked about as a subject and not as a person. Abbie understands more than she is given credit for. She understands the tone of voice, mannerisms etc. Her frustration must be tremendous 😥 😥

Ok what the hell is going on with her nose?

View attachment 802682View attachment 802684
Crikey, she is turning into Jimmy Durante😂
1633830050110.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The only thing I'm thinking now is I want to go down the corner store and get Grandma cookies from Omar's store. Those things slap.
How are you ? Are you at the hospital ? Hospice ? Let's get some Grandma cookies and make a stop at Kermy's naughty corner !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It really sucks that something like that would go to Priscilla. It’s odd that a company would give out a product like that and somehow it just happened to be given to someone who is obese. Was that on purpose?
Or was it a lie? Did we see any proof that Slimelife sent that to her? Maybe she stupidly bought it and to justify the expense they said it was sent to her. See Fatboy what happens when no one believes anything you say? Tell Pricillapotomous we said hey.

Abbie is abused , her family mocks her behaviors , they laugh at her not with her . They didn't properly do her hair because they are lazy or buzzed from all the drinking they do . Are Abbie's parents functioning alcoholics ?
You know if they said they tried mmj for Abs and it didn't work, that cannabis permit is good for a yr, and can keep getting it renewed every yr, and as the parent he can go in whenever he wants and buy anything, bud, flowers, gummies, tincture, concentrates (for cooking lol) and it's not some 'medical' grade it's the real deal. What was the question? lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How are you ? Are you at the hospital ? Hospice ? Let's get some Grandma cookies and make a stop at Kermy's naughty corner !
I can't say that I'm doing good, but I'm home, thank you for the well wishes. I appreciate all the people here, it's going to be a hard one, I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to continue with chemo because it's really breaking down my body. It's a catch 22. It can make me weaker, and basically make me bedridden, but if I do chemo I can last another year.
What I have is uterus cancer and it's stage 4 and it's metastasize outside of the uterus. The doctor said if I don't do chemo, I might have about a year, if I do chemo I might have two to three years. So it really doesn't matter anymore. I am just going to try to take it as easy as I can, and hopefully try to stay away from pain. I'm not scared anymore.
#FuuuuukCancer
thanks everyone who thinks about me, I know I'm not the only one who's going through this at the moment, and my thoughts and prayers are with them too.❤❤💖💗💙🧡💚💛💜💞
I have lost so much weight started at 135 lb and now I'm 95. So there's that. But I'm also a lot weaker than when I started three and a half months ago. The worst part about this, had to do my birthday in the rehab facility because my legs. Going to try to find natural things online that can possibly help me naturally. 🤷 Thank God I'm not in that much pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I can't say that I'm doing good, but I'm home, thank you for the well wishes. I appreciate all the people here, it's going to be a hard one, I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to continue with chemo because it's really breaking down my body. It's a catch 22. It can make me weaker, and basically make me bedridden, but if I do chemo I can last another year.
What I have is uterus cancer and it's stage 4 and it's metastasize outside of the uterus. The doctor said if I don't do chemo, I might have about a year, if I do chemo I might have two to three years. So it really doesn't matter anymore. I am just going to try to take it as easy as I can, and hopefully try to stay away from pain. I'm not scared anymore.
#FuuuuukCancer
thanks everyone who thinks about me, I know I'm not the only one who's going through this at the moment, and my thoughts and prayers are with them too.❤❤💖💗💙🧡💚💛💜💞
I have lost so much weight started at 135 lb and now I'm 95. So there's that. But I'm also a lot weaker than when I started three and a half months ago. The worst part about this, had to do my birthday in the rehab facility because my legs. Going to try to find natural things online that can possibly help me naturally. 🤷 Thank God I'm not in that much pain.
I really have no adequate words of comfort, so I will keep you in my prayers and positive thoughts. I hope that your Tattle family is a fun diversion for you. Lots of love to you xo

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m unsure she’ll ever have the skill. Not doubting her, just being realistic on observing her on the vlogs for four years. She was very blank looking.
I agree. Abbie doesn't have the capacity to navigate shopping or anything really on her own. How they can say she is improving is beyond me. What is the point of saying that?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
#FuuuuukCancer
Well said duck CANCER ! My beloved dad died of cancer when I was 12 I would visit him every on the weekends when he didn't have a gig . He was retired Navy C.P.O. in The Navy Band he was retired and would go on gig's to Palm's Spring , Las Vegas , Lake Tahoe , Reno , San Francisco , Los Angeles . He had this beautiful piano and would play for me Georgia On My Mind , to this day I still miss him , he was a true gentleman . Are you able to take anything to help with the pain ? Please let us Tattler's know how you are doing ? Get some rest sleep well Good night !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree. Abbie doesn't have the capacity to navigate shopping or anything really on her own. How they can say she is improving is beyond me. What is the point of saying that?
If they told the truth they'd lose their fans. By keeping the hope going people are tuning in every day and following the family and cheering on all the progress that they say she's making. If they told the truth they wouldn't have a vlog worth following.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 799595
We had something tragic happen we want to make you aware of.

View attachment 799596
After spending all day with sweet girl, pricilla wanted ice cream.

View attachment 799597
I was exhausted but I went to the store because she does so much and deserves it.

View attachment 799598
At the store, I had to fight for the last chunky monkey. A lady who did not know who I was budged in front of me and reached for the chunky monkey.

View attachment 799602
I said I am FatheringAutism and that is my chunky monkey. I also grabbed plain vanilla.

View attachment 799610
As I got to the truck, I realized my keys were in my back pocket.

View attachment 799611
I set the ice cream on the top of the truck.

View attachment 799626
I reached for the ice cream and a tragic thing happened.

View attachment 799627
Pricillas chunky monkey fell on me. I had ice cream all over my shirt, my pants and shoes.

View attachment 799629
I didn’t know this was happening. I was in bed waiting.

View attachment 799631
I just wanted my me time with my chunky monkey.

View attachment 799632
He comes home and tells me the story.

View attachment 799633
He has only one carton of vanilla ice cream. Why? I asked him. My chunky monkey.

View attachment 799634
I was so disappointed y’all. I cried myself to sleep.

View attachment 799608
I should of done better.

View attachment 799607
But, being the best husband ever, I got her an ice cream cake the next day.

View attachment 799605
I hope we made you aware, see you next time
PRICELESS!!! 🤣💖🍨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they told the truth they'd lose their fans. By keeping the hope going people are tuning in every day and following the family and cheering on all the progress that they say she's making. If they told the truth they wouldn't have a vlog worth following.
That is pretty much why they do things with her like shopping..it is not for Abbie to progress or learn..it is solely for content and to push a narrative for their fans. Its like they are skipping 10 steps and going to shopping because it makes better content then going through the excruciating slow boring, time consuming steps of teaching words or helping her in all the other areas that she may need to make her life a bit easier. Same thing for riding a bike..they are so desperate for her to get to step D of riding the bike.. they skip over steps A,B,C..because those steps make for boring content..and take to much time and consistency. If they were really interested in her learning they would be trying (or already years ago) had done steps A,B,C...if that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.