Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
49 minutes!😵💫
I don't know what the point is for them doing this video about the past lawsuit. Probably just because they have no new or remotely interesting content to put out. Rehashing past events is just to fill in time which I won't waste to watch.
Asa, Priscilla....Instead of sitting on your a$$es doing this nonsense you could be...should be...spending the time with Abbie working on ADLs and personal hygiene issues! Or, working with her using her communication device more efficiently and correctly! Ohh, but sorry!!! I forgot that would take effort on your part.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And they will tell her #1....lose the extra weight!
Wonder how truthful Pig is on her medical history when it comes to listing past surgeries. I bet she's sheepish about mentioning WLS.

I don't know what the point is for them doing this video about the past lawsuit. Probably just because they have no new or remotely interesting content to put out. Rehashing past events is just to fill in time which I won't waste to watch.
Asa, Priscilla....Instead of sitting on your a$$es doing this nonsense you could be...should be...spending the time with Abbie working on ADLs and personal hygiene issues! Or, working with her using her communication device more efficiently and correctly! Ohh, but sorry!!! I forgot that would take effort on your part.
The reason I could see him talking about it more now is because they weren't allowed to for a number of years after the suit settled. But I agree, what more could they possibly say about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder how truthful Pig is on her medical history when it comes to listing past surgeries. I bet she's sheepish about mentioning WLS.

The reason I could see him talking about it more now is because they weren't allowed to for a number of years after the suit settled. But I agree, what more could they possibly say about it.
I think it is even worse talking about it now..seeing as how much Abbie has progressed since in JSA ...or regressed in the last couple of years. They basically won extremely expensive baby sitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
3 minutes in and they basically explain one reason why Florida bleeping sucks. Let me see if there are more reasons...(I know there are! )

• Haha
Reactions: 12
49 minutes!😵💫
I dont know how Long I can listen to this... but they are saying back 9 years ago Abbie was completely different..she needed someone with her at all times... umm...yea... like she does now as well.

She was facing a wall in the classroom but had someone with her one on one..he wanted her to mix in with the others... um..like she is doing at JSA.

UGH....P is saying you need to do this and that..they are both so full of themselves.

Abbie eating play dough and gagging herself with utensils.

P and Asshat trying to sling around legal words...P watches law and order episodes to prepare...Asshat thinks he is an attorney..

Their main complaint was she wasn't improving... they said she was incapable of learning at one point.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A 49 minute video that had at least 4 different room placements. I literally scrolled thru the whole video. And I’m so tired of Thilla getting on camera looking sad, depressed and looking just pathetic. And it’s on purpose. Solely for certain topics like doctors appointments or to talk about legal stuff, etc.

They get on my nerves like fr.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ha. I knew they didn't get much money.
The school system paid the difference which we know is about 1200.00 per month. Looking at the Mackay website and seeing what the Hambeasts get then Looking at the cost of J$A, we figured the cost is about 1200.00 per month.
1200.00 x 12 = 14,400 x 5 years = 72,000. Chump change for a lawsuit.
I am on the school's side. They were right. Abbie is not capable of learning...or however they put it.
She's still not toilet trained. She still elopes. Her only new words are doughnut and car/golfcart ride. Chipotle. Zaxbys. Dunkin.
So no. She hasn't progressed. It matters not that she doesn't need a full time ABA therapist in the classroom anymore. She's still at a 2 year old level in life and part of that is because of the Hambeasts.
Lies lies and more lies.
Oh and Percillerpotamus had her no makeup fat sad woe is me face on in this video just like she did in the secret daughter admission video.
It was the same exact face.
Such fukery. All of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Taking autism advice from Asa and Priscilla is like taking investment advice from Bernie Madoff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The school system paid the difference which we know is about 1200.00 per month. Looking at the Mackay website and seeing what the Hambeasts get then Looking at the cost of J$A, we figured the cost is about 1200.00 per month.
I am on the school's side. They were right. Abbie is not capable of learning...or however they put it.
She's still not toilet trained. She still elopes. Her only new words are doughnut and car/golfcart ride. Chipotle. Zaxbys. Dunkin.
So no. She hasn't progressed. It matters not that she doesn't need a full time ABA therapist in the classroom anymore. She's still at a 2 year old level in life and part of that is because of the Hambeasts.
Lies lies and more lies.
Oh and Percillerpotamus had her no makeup fat sad woe is me face on in this video just like she did in the secret daughter admission video.
Such fukery. All of it.
Supposedly back then it cost $46,000 to go to JSA. I don’t know how long that covers. Asa said the Mckay scholarship covered $21,000 of that.

Reactions: 10
I believe, initially, she was going to a regular public school. In my opinion, a special needs school should have ben the obvious choice from the get go.😏
Exactly. How on earth was she placed in a regular classroom scenario? Sadly it must have been painfully obvious at a very early age that her IQ was way below the level required for any formal education.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I believe, initially, she was going to a regular public school. In my opinion, a special needs school should have been the obvious choice from the get go.😏
I pictured it as a regular public school with special needs classes. When I was growing up (long ago).. our public school had special needs classrooms. Asshat said there were only like 7 or 8 in the class and all others were boys but Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Supposedly back then it cost $46,000 to go to JSA. I don’t know how long that covers. Asa said the Mckay scholarship covered $21,000 of that.
Who knows.
He lies everytime he opens his mouth.
I based my math off of what tuition costs now, minus what Mackay pays for.
In a video long ago they talk about the cost but don't come right out and say what their part is.
Whatever it is, they can afford it easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lies lies and more lies.
Such fukery. All of it.
I can't help but wonder, if his normal daughter would have been born with IDD and autism, would he fight for her like this too?
I'm sorry, but Ab still doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground because of them not doing their part at home. They probably had to face her against a wall because if her behaviour and safety issues. All the spying that they must have been doing just to get the $$$ to pay fir a school she she still is not learning from. Only reason she knows all the food and restaraunt names is because they go there so often. I don't see any progression and I think he is purposly not vlogging her temper tantrums and outbursts is because he is trying to make her look like she is really progressing. Been watching for years and I don't see it. But they got their damn schooling paid for. I mean top notch babysitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
49 minutes!😵💫
Hi Guyth's ! Well ......... just watched this s#&*% show , what a pity party ! There are two sides of every story . I believe the school district did the best that they could . Asa and Cilla comments raised so many red flags for me . As a parent and a true advocate for autism I think they lied and manipulated to win the court case , with the fake crying , the lies that they would do any thing for their daughter ? Come On !!! Let's see ? What about Abbie's privacy ? Dignity ? No , money and fame are more important to you both immature mentally unstable pieces of sh*% . You are neglectful , horrific , parents . I wish Abbie had a stable home , were she is loved and accepted , nurtured , sadly she doesn't . My heart breaks for Abbie . F.U. Asa and Cilla and all of the creepy Masse squad parents .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.