Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't do what she's told. No way, no how.
The number one thing P can do for her feet is lose weight...period!

P was sending HUMPERS over to Crystal's channel on her instagram today. I'm sure most of the HUMPERS are already there..and disappointed that they dont show Abbie much.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Big P going to a doctor for her plantar fasciitis on Lurch's recommendation. Crazy how they have been in Jacksonville a month and is referring Big P to providers. Dentist one day, foot doc the next. She's a healthy queen!!! :ROFLMAO:
Wonder if she can refer her to:
psychiatrist
Therapist
Endocrinologist
Orthopedic surgeon
Neurologist

I am sure she needs a full body work up, all of her systems have to be fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Percillerpotamus avoids Doctors because these days, regardless of what kind of Doctor, they will tell you you're obese. Straight up say it to your face.
She's not trying to hear that.
She said she was referred to "a wonderful woman"...who may or may not be a MD.
I'd bet she's some snake oil witch doctor who lives down by the river in a tent. 😆
I have to agree. I'm sure it's not an MD. Probably a chiropractor (nothing wrong with them) or some other kind of therapy (again, nothing wrong with that). But inflammation plays a huge part in plantar fasciitis - and so many other aches and pains. A change in her diet could help it in leaps and bounds. But again....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Watching Dr. Pol while doing some laundry. I cannot help but think this is what the podiatrist appointment looks like today.
Squealing…Hold Still, Pig. HOLD STILL. We need to check your hoof. Don’t worry. We won’t weigh you. 🐽
CD268C1B-C505-4F69-8755-DDC953DC46BA.jpeg

Also, every commercial break brings an ad for another vet show. I am cracking up everytime I hear the girl say..Once you kiss a snout, you never go back. 😂
Moobs? Want to weigh in here? True?🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if the medical check ups and what not are leading to her going back in for wls again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh gosh yes! Two boots! She would then realize what is coming, if she does start shedding some of her weight!
She also does realize that planters fasciitis doesn’t go completely away forever, right? I have it really bad in one foot and it is being aggravated by an old car accident injury. PT taped it (miracle!) but it only reduces the pain while tapped and I am wearing tennis shoes. No more sandals or nice dress shoes and definitely no flip flops…
I have had 15foot surgeries in the past 6 years on both feet due to arthritis…I have had bone transferred from both hips after finding my body rejects cadaver bone. I have had screws and plate put into one foot as well as cysts growing in a spot between nerve and blood vessel… I hate ortho boots!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey everyone. So, cops were called yesterday, because of our new SOPs. We HAVE to use them to log EVERYTHING now. But what’s interesting was this profile post on to the SF page sounds like how Priscilla talks, but they only brought up you guys here on Tattle.Life. No one else. No where else. Fake account, came from the Seattle FB IP. Specifically, they brought up my WICCAP récords and what I said about giving her the D while Asa cried in a corner. Based on previous conversations, I know how much that bothered her. Still not givin A duck. You don’t get to start tit and be mean to people and then cry when someone is meaner to you, you bleeping backwater inbred cum stain of a woman that’s birthstone is meth. Here’s my last screen shot that I’ll be posting, as the rest has to be reserved for the police and that attorney in Milwaukee we’re still talking to.
[WHAT IS THIS? VERY DISTRESSING
Hey everyone. So, cops were called yesterday, because of our new SOPs. We HAVE to use them to log EVERYTHING now. But what’s interesting was this profile post on to the SF page sounds like how Priscilla talks, but they only brought up you guys here on Tattle.Life. No one else. No where else. Fake account, came from the Seattle FB IP. Specifically, they brought up my WICCAP récords and what I said about giving her the D while Asa cried in a corner. Based on previous conversations, I know how much that bothered her. Still not givin A duck. You don’t get to start tit and be mean to people and then cry when someone is meaner to you, you bleeping backwater inbred cum stain of a woman that’s birthstone is meth. Here’s my last screen shot that I’ll be posting, as the rest has to be reserved for the police and that attorney in Milwaukee we’re still talking to.
WHAT IS THIS? VERY DISTRESSING

Reactions: 10
If she pays for it. She doesn't have to jump through any hoops to get it.
The average price of WLS around here is 20,000-$30,000. So I don't know how it was $15000 for her unless she went to Mexico. Revision here also can cost the same as the original surgery depending on how much damage was done to her pouch from gaining again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The average price of WLS around here is 20,000-$30,000. So I don't know how it was $15000 for her unless she went to Mexico. Revision here also can cost the same as the original surgery depending on how much damage was done to her pouch from gaining again.
In the LulaRich Documentary they did go to Mexico for WLS...to get it cheaper. And lots of the Huns were encouraged to go.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
WHAT IS THIS? VERY DISTRESSING
This is Tattle Daddy.
He has some serious beef with Asshat.
The way I understand it, he was friends/Patreon? with the Massholes.
They had a falling out, I am sure because of Asshat's narassistic buttholeness.
He has a lawsuit currently against FatheringAutism
He has a company based in Wisconsin. He wanted to collaborate with the selfie business that Pig stole the idea from but they turned him down because they were scared to piss off A & P and have the humpers go after them. I'm not sure what and how much I can share here on tattle but all you have to do is read his posts and Google the bits of info he gives and everything is on the net.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Drunk Pig was feening for that wine to be opened before the brown even appeared on those steaks in her video.
Just a update: because of AssHat we’ve already seen parts and clips of this horrible meal. Thilla finds new ways to be a gluttonous Pig every single day and tries to disguise it as being fancy or bougie. Cut up bread on a plate of oil and balsamic vinaigrette. Potatoes that AssHat cut and apparently prepared, also in balsamic vinaigrette. And then Thilla comes behind and adds feta chunks of cheese. In a container that wasn’t from the store… she moved her packaged feta into a tumber-ware. And they wonder where Abbie gets her disability from. God forgive me. But seriously.

Thilla happy danced when the wine was opened and of course they can’t wait to indulge, they have to stand over the steak and bread as it’s preparing, talk and drink wine. While their autistic daughter is running around being autistic. The life of their dreams.

Abbie’s hair could fly into the balsamic vinaigrette and oil that Thilla got allllll the way from the great town of St. Augustine. Well, if she does, Thilla has a coupon. Fat ass.

The video is 8 minutes and for the past 5 minutes I thought that fugly design draped across Thilla’s tit was her having her purse on. I was like “wtf does this loon have her purse on?” Silly me, again.

Demonstrate to Abbie how to properly eat a slice of bread with oil and balsamic vinaigrette Thilla. There you go! Now turn your back and finish the slice. And edit cut! Perfect.

Her steaks don’t cook fast enough or long enough for me. Nor does she season them like she needs to.. but that’s for another time. Oh my gosh… she just pulled out sour cream and horseradish to put on one of those items on that plate. Gross.

And they talked about her and a cookbook. Their humor is dark. Because it’s so backwards.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Drunk Pig was feening for that wine to be opened before the brown even appeared on those steaks in her video.
Just a update: because of AssHat we’ve already seen parts and clips of this horrible meal. Thilla finds new ways to be a gluttonous Pig every single day and tries to disguise it as being fancy or bougie. Cut up bread on a plate of oil and balsamic vinaigrette. Potatoes that AssHat cut and apparently prepared, also in balsamic vinaigrette. And then Thilla comes behind and adds feta chunks of cheese. In a container that wasn’t from the store… she moved her packaged feta into a tumber-ware. And they wonder where Abbie gets her disability from. God forgive me. But seriously.

Thilla happy danced when the wine was opened and of course they can’t wait to indulge, they have to stand over the steak and bread as it’s preparing, talk and drink wine. While their autistic daughter is running around being autistic. The life of their dreams.

Abbie’s hair could fly into the balsamic vinaigrette and oil that Thilla got allllll the way from the great town of St. Augustine. Well, if she does, Thilla has a coupon. Fat ass.

The video is 8 minutes and for the past 5 minutes I thought that fugly design draped across Thilla’s tit was her having her purse on. I was like “wtf does this loon have her purse on?” Silly me, again.

Demonstrate to Abbie how to properly eat a slice of bread with oil and balsamic vinaigrette Thilla. There you go! Now turn your back and finish the slice. And edit cut! Perfect.

Her steaks don’t cook fast enough or long enough for me. Nor does she season them like she needs to.. but that’s for another time. Oh my gosh… she just pulled out sour cream and horseradish to put on one of those items on that plate. Gross.

And they talked about her and a cookbook. Their humor is dark. Because it’s so backwards.
I cant stand to see them practically boil those steaks... of course P is cooking extra..since you know it is so hard to cook a fresh steak when you need one...boil them all ahead of time...why not???

Now the famous potatoes....put a cup of oil and a cup of cheese... who would have thoughT....special recipe.

Anyway wine for sure... slather vinegar and oil in bread to add even more calories... it will take longer for you to get drunk tho. TRY IT SWEET GIRL!!

add even more fat with sour cream with the steak...

Try not to touch any green veggies though....

HONK HONK HONK!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I wonder if the medical check ups and what not are leading to her going back in for wls again.
It would be incredibly stupid for her to get weight loss surgery again. She doesn’t work out or eat well. What would be the point? To be skinny for a few months again and then blow right back up?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would be pissed if I payed for cleaning people and they didn't clean under the couch...

Seems like they hired a half-assed company, just like the roofers.
Maybe they hired employees from SelfieWrld and used cleaning their house as “training “

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.