Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone. So, cops were called yesterday, because of our new SOPs. We HAVE to use them to log EVERYTHING now. But what’s interesting was this profile post on to the SF page sounds like how Priscilla talks, but they only brought up you guys here on Tattle.Life. No one else. No where else. Fake account, came from the Seattle FB IP. Specifically, they brought up my WICCAP récords and what I said about giving her the D while Asa cried in a corner. Based on previous conversations, I know how much that bothered her. Still not givin A duck. You don’t get to start tit and be mean to people and then cry when someone is meaner to you, you bleeping backwater inbred cum stain of a woman that’s birthstone is meth. Here’s my last screen shot that I’ll be posting, as the rest has to be reserved for the police and that attorney in Milwaukee we’re still talking to.
This one made my head hurt worse than it normally does!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Gotta love this…. Kay who does not cook;but creates recipes no one has ever thought of has more subscribers than P does!!! 😂😂😂😂
B6C76DFF-4502-4864-A489-3E3B018052D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if they've had to cut back on hours or even lay some employees off - I'm sure they didn't want to pay anyone to do the heavy lifting.
Why isn’t Abbie working there? She is 16 yrs old and is of age to work in a family business. Also, the narrative that she will work at Publix and be independent was what they were trying to sell…why not use that as content… following Abbie in the work force as an autistic teenager…Come on A & P… this is what everyone was promised!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Big P going to a doctor for her plantar fasciitis on Lurch's recommendation. Crazy how they have been in Jacksonville a month and is referring Big P to providers. Dentist one day, foot doc the next. She's a healthy queen!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That food looks disgusting.. and it appears that there is broccoli, but any nutrition is thrown out with cheese! Yes broccoli with cheese tastes good, but have you ever had roasted broccoli? It’s my favorite veggie.
I love roasted veggies! My favorite way to eat them. There's a few I like raw though.

Reactions: 12
Maybe I woke up stupid today. But what does this mean? Cops were called into Milwaukee? How does this relate to A&P? Can you clarify your post?
I wish someone would ABC this, I don't understand what the lawsuit is or what this is about.

Gotta love this…. Kay who does not cook;but creates recipes no one has ever thought of has more subscribers than P does!!! 😂😂😂😂View attachment 798456
you know these folks the Maass Asses, give themselves labels like 'cook'. ' best dad' 'videographer' 'youtube celebrity' and then they go beleiving and repeating. , let's all try it #1 Croc wearer, Best Schnauzermom in the World, Sexyiest eyeglass profile on the Internet. Anyone else?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Big P going to a doctor for her plantar fasciitis on Lurch's recommendation. Crazy how they have been in Jacksonville a month and is referring Big P to providers. Dentist one day, foot doc the next. She's a healthy queen!!! :ROFLMAO:
It's no wonder she's got Plantar Fascitis carrying all that weight. Next will be an orthopedic consult for the knees!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's no wonder she's got Plantar Fascitis carrying all that weight. Next will be an orthopedic consult for the knees!
Please let her have to wear two boots. :ROFLMAO: Her poor flip flops are being asked TOOOO much!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Asshat always has to have the thumbnails look like they will be about something they are not. He says look what I found and holding Nala..so of course I think that Nala got away and they had to find her... click bait... he is talking about an old Ipad .. which I dont buy. Isn't that the pee couch? You would think they have to pull it out and clean under it often.

Why isn’t Abbie working there? She is 16 yrs old and is of age to work in a family business. Also, the narrative that she will work at Publix and be independent was what they were trying to sell…why not use that as content… following Abbie in the work force as an autistic teenager…Come on A & P… this is what everyone was promised!!!!
Now that would make some good content!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Asshat always has to have the thumbnails look like they will be about something they are not. He says look what I found and holding Nala..so of course I think that Nala got away and they had to find her... click bait... he is talking about an old Ipad .. which I dont buy. Isn't that the pee couch? You would think they have to pull it out and clean under it often.

Now that would make some good content!
I would be pissed if I payed for cleaning people and they didn't clean under the couch...

Seems like they hired a half-assed company, just like the roofers.

• Haha
Asshat blabbering about treating Abbie like a human (again) when he and Princess Petty treat her like either a performing circus act or a nuisance. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And yes, Asshat, God was telling you to shut up. Even God has had enough of the constant bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
witch pretending to be on the search for all thingth pumpkin when she clearly is loading up on this weeks stock of hot, pickled okra. Girlfrand has to graze. 🐽
790515DF-08A7-4127-AA02-311E14E2EE66.jpeg

Aaarrrgh! 😂
🎶 She ain’t nothin’ but a hound hog🎶
9F0A4AB7-CA7E-4EED-A6AF-11AE8BFEAF96.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Please let her have to wear two boots. :ROFLMAO: Her poor flip flops are being asked TOOOO much!
Oh gosh yes! Two boots! She would then realize what is coming, if she does start shedding some of her weight!
She also does realize that planters fasciitis doesn’t go completely away forever, right? I have it really bad in one foot and it is being aggravated by an old car accident injury. PT taped it (miracle!) but it only reduces the pain while tapped and I am wearing tennis shoes. No more sandals or nice dress shoes and definitely no flip flops…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Percillerpotamus avoids Doctors because these days, regardless of what kind of Doctor, they will tell you you're obese. Straight up say it to your face.
She's not trying to hear that.
She said she was referred to "a wonderful woman"...who may or may not be a MD.
I'd bet she's some snake oil witch doctor who lives down by the river in a tent. 😆

• Haha
Oh gosh yes! Two boots! She would then realize what is coming, if she does start shedding some of her weight!
She also does realize that planters fasciitis doesn’t go completely away forever, right? I have it really bad in one foot and it is being aggravated by an old car accident injury. PT taped it (miracle!) but it only reduces the pain while tapped and I am wearing tennis shoes. No more sandals or nice dress shoes and definitely no flip flops…
She won't do what she's told. No way, no how.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.