Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell does her tongue have to constantly flop out of her mouth? With her lisp, eating with her mouth open, tongue lulled out for bites, her mouth is almost always gapped open (goes well with her dead eyes thpugh) I am starting to think she has an unaddressed medical condition. My cousin had minor surgery on his tongue when he was a baby... cant recall if it was too big or the connecty thingy on the bottom need cut (he is older than me so I just heard about it lol)... though likely she is just a mannerless moron

But I have never seen someone who didn't have an underlining issue have so many issues with their mouth, tongue, and face.
IDD + low muscle tone = floppy tongue

Reminds me of this Pokemon game I used to play as a kid with my bro

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So if her aunt died of breast cancer, that means it runs in her family and she should be getting mammograms. We know that's not happening. If I wasn't blocked, I'd ask in comments if she's been grammed....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So if her aunt died of breast cancer, that means it runs in her family and she should be getting mammograms. We know that's not happening. If I wasn't blocked, I'd ask in comments if she's been grammed....
Mammogram saved me. Was found very early!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't believe that she has problems with people as she really warmed up to Lurch from the very beginning. I think the problem is that she simply isn't exposed to new, independent relationships and activities. Not to be rude or to disparage Abbie, but I compare her to a pet who never sees anyone outside of their family. Those pets can be nervous, shy, aggressive etc when new people come around or they might be excited and happy. She is so insulated that it makes me sad and angry. There are programs that she could try if only her lard arse parents would facilitate it. Kaitlin has been proactive to find programs and there is no reason for Abbie to not be introduced to new people and experiences.
I knew as soon as I saw that, it was you Meow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
#1 Scammer again this month!
Look at how actually genuinely happy this forked tongue witch looks.
She preyed upon people who she knows or should know have low IQs to shill the crap to and she's fukin happy about it.
There should be a law against knowingly scamming a population that is either special needs or almost special needs.
The leghumpers need to be stopped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Mammogram saved me. Was found very early!
It doesn't run in my family and I get them regularly as part of the female poke and prod routine.

With their history of smoking, obesity, alcohol use, and inactivity they both should already be screening for cancers... including mammograms and colonoscopy

• Heart
It doesn't run in my family and I get them regularly as part of the female poke and prod routine.

With their history of smoking, obesity, alcohol use, and inactivity they both should already be screening for cancers... including mammograms and colonoscopy
Guaranteed she doesn't do any of that ever.

Reactions: 11
They really are scumbags. so she wants to personally raise $500 through her own sales. …. So someone good at math… if it’s an average of let’s say 5% of sales, on those few products, that would be around 10k in sales, she earns 35% commission = $3,500 Im not sure if my calcs are right because I am not smarter than a 5th grader. I asked my hubby how to figure it out. He thinks I’m doing something important . Hahahahaha
and Donating 2 bucks for that bag is outrageous. Why not donate all the profit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ohhhh goodie. Isaiah has a vlog. Had to rent a carpet cleaner. Things getting kinky at the Taj & Isaiah casa!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#1 Scammer again this month!
Remember when she was touting that all the flower arrangements were from slime life, but then you see her shopping at Costco and buying the same damn Arrangements.P if you want to buy flowers for yourself that's just fine, I do it all the time... Just don't lie about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hogsiaha finally changed the verbage about those damn stars on Facebook.
He's now calling it a tip without mentioning the words starving college student.
I'm glad that he finally figured out how fuked up that was.

• Heart
Ohhhh goodie. Isaiah has a vlog. Had to rent a carpet cleaner. Things getting kinky at the Taj & Isaiah casa!
The depressing horn music that he used when he was at Lowe's depressed me. I'm taking a nap. I think he thinks he's funny, well at least he wasn't showing us trees this week, but he showed his dad I think I'd rather see the trees.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Melissa sending you lots of well wishes as well as you face this battle. 🙏🏽

Kimmied, you have six, kids, legend.
my grandmother told me that if I were to have two kids, I may as well have six! My 22 year old was a twin. They had TTT syndrome and were delivered 6 weeks early. He is thriving, with the exception of a little PKD. Hs an athlete through and through. He has modified gear for football and rugby. The doctor and my husband insisted he live life to the full since we didn’t know what way his disease was going to go. He was my almost 3 pound baby who is now 6’ 3” and 275. The difference I see between the way I raised a medically fragile kid and an ID kid is that I let them lead or give them a shove if they were being lazy like the Maassives do. Momma got no time for laziness!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't usually watch Isaiah's vlog, but there are already a lot of thumbs down for him just putting it up. Isaiah doesn't usually have a lot of thumbs down. I may watch this one to see how much more of a duck head this young adult can be. Holy crap...lol...I just read the title of his vlog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
my grandmother told me that if I were to have two kids, I may as well have six! My 22 year old was a twin. They had TTT syndrome and were delivered 6 weeks early. He is thriving, with the exception of a little PKD. Hs an athlete through and through. He has modified gear for football and rugby. The doctor and my husband insisted he live life to the full since we didn’t know what way his disease was going to go. He was my almost 3 pound baby who is now 6’ 3” and 275. The difference I see between the way I raised a medically fragile kid and an ID kid is that I let them lead or give them a shove if they were being lazy like the Maassives do. Momma got no time for laziness!
I hate to quote myself, but I meant to say I shoved my kids all into different activities. They could pick what they wanted to do. I wanted them to find themselves on their own, not get their identities from who their parents are. The Maassives would never do that for their two and I find it sad.

Has anyone heard from Rocket?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.