Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mammogram saved me. Was found very early!
Me too! Both breasts. Caught early. No chemo, just many weeks of radiation. It’s been 3 years now that I am cancer free!
I thank God every morning for another day. 🙏💖

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Five rooms one day…
Screenshot_20211005-201837~2.png

Screenshot_20211005-205441~2.png

We have one snarky greeting…

Screenshot_20211005-200845~2.png

Holy duck y’all, she does have hooves!

Screenshot_20211005-201039~2.png

Just look at that ass – jealous much?

One incompetent Pig…
Screenshot_20211005-203104~2.png

Screenshot_20211005-203516~2.png

Screenshot_20211005-203533~2.png

Two employees??????

Screenshot_20211005-203010~2.png

Maybe they are frozen with shock Pig is actually working!

One fake ass Pig lovingly touching the back of her employee.
Screenshot_20211005-201206~2.png

One bathroom deed. The Pig looks disgusted. Poor piggy.
Screenshot_20211005-204352~2.png

Screenshot_20211005-204407~2.png

Just for fun.
Screenshot_20211005-202637~2.png

Just for fun
Screenshot_20211005-202835~2.png

Just for….what the duck?
Screenshot_20211005-202444~2.png

And finally five rooms…
Butt UGLY
Screenshot_20211005-205539~2.png

Butt FUGLY
Screenshot_20211005-205546~2.png

Not finished…oh, hello Sherri!
Screenshot_20211005-205744~3.png

Oh geez…amateurs
Screenshot_20211005-205927~2.png

The witch room. Huh. This one a joke? Pathetic y’all!
Screenshot_20211005-205553~3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I wonder if the reason they have to (or she has to) work at SelfieWrld more is that most of the employees are students.
I almost fell asleep watching this.
I turned the sound off ... then nodded off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Five rooms one day…
View attachment 796429
View attachment 796430

View attachment 796431

View attachment 796432

One incompetent Pig…
View attachment 796452
View attachment 796454
View attachment 796455

Two employees??????

View attachment 796456

View attachment 796457

View attachment 796458
View attachment 796459

Just for fun.
View attachment 796460
Just for fun
View attachment 796461
Just for….what the duck?
View attachment 796462

And finally five rooms…
Butt UGLY
View attachment 796463
Butt FUGLY
View attachment 796464
View attachment 796465
Oh geez…amateurs View attachment 796466
View attachment 796467
Those rooms look like tit. There are SO many easy and interesting sets you can create... those look cheap, dull, and pointless... wow. duck Maasholes need to go back to pinterest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does the Selfish Wrld shirts not come in her new size? They make poor Abbie wear a shirt but Priscilla is in a regular black v-neck. Did Priscilla finally outgrow all her clothing from a few months ago?

I swear if she wants to gain weight, fine but she really needs to earn all the funds she took from Abbie, to pay for the WLS and repay Abbie’s trust funds because she wasted them. She did it under the ruse of “being here longer for Abbie,” yet she has accomplished the opposite. Regaining all the weight is so dangerous and possibly deadly and she hasn’t stopped…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
🎀🎀 Pink Sister!
It doesn't run in my family and I get them regularly as part of the female poke and prod routine.

With their history of smoking, obesity, alcohol use, and inactivity they both should already be screening for cancers... including mammograms and colonoscopy
I had breast cancer. Saved by the mammogram. I had to get a mascectom
[/QUOT
Me too. One breast mastectomy. I’m getting my first colonoscopy at the end of the month and feeling a bit scared.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had breast cancer. Saved by the mammogram. I had to get a mascectom
Don't be scared of the colonoscopy. The prep is the worst part... you fast and poop a lot. Just follow instructions. Its important so it's all clean in there. Procedure itself is nothing. I have my third one this coming January. (Dad died of colon cancer so I started tests in my 30s.)

❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Up for 38 hours? Bullshit. He was far too happy and energetic. Remember the vids when he supposedly stayed awake at home due to Abbie? He acted comatose (and looked even worse than usual). Regardless, I'm sure he enjoyed his time away from his normal duties (especially being away from his wife).
Speaking of which, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Piggopatamus's misery. I'd join their patron if they'd document "38 hours" of mom and daughter alone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Five rooms one day…
View attachment 796429
View attachment 796430

View attachment 796431

View attachment 796432

One incompetent Pig…
View attachment 796452
View attachment 796454
View attachment 796455

Two employees??????

View attachment 796456

View attachment 796457

View attachment 796458
View attachment 796459

Just for fun.
View attachment 796460
Just for fun
View attachment 796461
Just for….what the duck?
View attachment 796462

And finally five rooms…
Butt UGLY
View attachment 796463
Butt FUGLY
View attachment 796464
View attachment 796465
View attachment 796467

Geeze, I could go down to a local community park that has a pond and get some real fall pics for FREE! There is a gazebo and bench by the pond that they decorate for fall. Much more picturesque than a booth indoors any day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Geeze, I could go down to a local community park that has a pond and get some real fall pics for FREE! There is a gazebo and bench by the pond that they decorate for fall. Much more picturesque than a booth indoors any day!
I mean, I guess if you live in Buttsweat, Florida where the leaves don't change...you might want to go to SelfieWRLD to get your fall Insta pics. But the whole reason why fall is an aesthetic is because the outdoors provides a perfectly seasonal backdrop on its own. Why would I pay to stand in front of a plaid wall and a $5 Halloween decoration when I could just walk down the street and stand in front of a neighbor's porch for free?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Five rooms one day…
View attachment 796429
View attachment 796430

View attachment 796431

View attachment 796432

One incompetent Pig…
View attachment 796452
View attachment 796454
View attachment 796455

Two employees??????

View attachment 796456

View attachment 796457

View attachment 796458
View attachment 796459

Just for fun.
View attachment 796460
Just for fun
View attachment 796461
Just for….what the duck?
View attachment 796462

And finally five rooms…
Butt UGLY
View attachment 796463
Butt FUGLY
View attachment 796464
View attachment 796465
View attachment 796467
One can either go to a pumpkin patch or someone's front lawn that is decorated for Halloween and take way better pictures with actual props that look good. This is ridiculous looking. Those Haloween stores would have a better display to take a selfie in front of.

• Heart
Tattlers have been saying forever to put the "get the hell out of here with that camera" and "no" and the toilet one. He finally listened but has to claim the pros suggested it, not any of us, lol.
That kind of proves that they don't even add the simplest of buttons without "approval" from others. Holy duck. It's one single phrase that can be added to her "quick phrases". They really don't give her a chance to communicate that she doesn't want to be filmed. I bet they don't even ask her. She appears at times to show that she doesn't want to be filmed, yet they do it anyway.

I mean, I guess if you live in Buttsweat, Florida where the leaves don't change...you might want to go to SelfieWRLD to get your fall Insta pics. But the whole reason why fall is an aesthetic is because the outdoors provides a perfectly seasonal backdrop on its own. Why would I pay to stand in front of a plaid wall and a $5 Halloween decoration when I could just walk down the street and stand in front of a neighbor's porch for free?
Fall is basically a big reason we don't live in Buttsweat, Florida....LOL. Our extended families live in SC and FL. They keep trying to get us to move down there to be closer to them. I might consider it if autism services in those states was as good as they are here, but as of now, they aren't. So in PA we stay and I'm not too sad because....FALL! LOL

Don't be scared of the colonoscopy. The prep is the worst part... you fast and poop a lot. Just follow instructions. Its important so it's all clean in there. Procedure itself is nothing. I have my third one this coming January. (Dad died of colon cancer so I started tests in my 30s.)

❤❤❤
My dad also had colon cancer, so I've been screened earlier as well. Prep is the absolute worst part. It's so worth it though to get those polyps outta there before they cause trouble.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What is going on at the Mold Manor?

Has Abbie finally had enough?
View attachment 793594

Did Ass really say they have a professional on it and he doesn’t want to step on their toes?
View attachment 793595

Why is there a suitcase out?
View attachment 793597

How long will Big P fit into this dress?
View attachment 793598

Are they trying to recreate The Creation of Adam?
View attachment 793599

What happened to her Extra Large Ass Mesh Bath Sponge?
View attachment 793600

Is Miss Trunchbull and Piggy the same person?
View attachment 793601

Inquiring minds want to know!!
Abbie looks like she's definitely had enough and she's fed up with her lifestyle at home. Someone save her before it's too late. Poor girl

WHY ARE THEY ONLY TEACHING HER FOOD WORDS!?!?!?!
It's probably because they see her as an animal in the circus or zoo or as an eating machine. Don't they realise that she is A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL and not some moving object that eats and performs tricks for rewards?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Those new rooms remind me of being in a Hobby Lobby.. during fall and halloween. Even Asshat said something about it looking like a Homegoods store. Why would you want to pay 20.00 to take pics inside a Michaels or a Hobby lobby.... I just dont get the whole concept of Selfish World.

Even in Florida ... you can go to a pumpkin patch and get better fall photos. As someone else said.. the neighbors who decorate have a much better backdrop then those booths.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

❤❤❤
I know a cheat that doesn’t include drinking a gallon of salt water.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guaranteed she doesn't do any of that ever.
If it's Brca2 you will need a breast mri every six months and alternating with mammogram every other 6 months. If Brca2 you will have a 70% chance of cancer in your lifetime. I have recently found this out for me. I want my breasts removed. Geneticist recommended it. I now have done chemo for eleven months. I am on a break because its killing me. I will start again. I will do it for my forever. Check your breasts. Know the warning signs of ovarian cancer. Males can be brca2 positive too, and are more at risk for pancreas, prostate and breast cancer. Check stuff people. Do not delay treatment due to covid.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.