Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to toys, they may have used a reward in order to get her to play with the toys appropriately. It was likely done when she was much younger and started with early intervention. The goal is to get a child to play/use things appropriately-including toys. My son has very little interest in toys. He had maybe a total of 3 toys that he "played" with. It was never in a traditional sense either, but more stimming off them. For instance, he would open/close the little doors on his barn, push the same buttons constantly on his Leap School Bus (and it was always speaking in Spanish), or put those light up spinny toys against his mouth. He never played with them. Instead, he would use them as a means to destroy. He would take any toy he could and rub it against the wall putting holes in the wall. He has taken toy drills and used them on the ceiling. Toys also became projectiles during meltdowns. It got to the point where we only bought him stuffed animals or other soft interactive toys. The items he does play with?? Cardboard boxes, shoes, his bags of pull ups, paper, drawers. He has a closet with a bunch of toys that he never plays with. So, yes, many years ago his therapy revolved around using toys, as all kids learn by play. Even his therapists now will have him play a game with them. That involves turn taking, and following directions. These are all things that are essential to learn in life. A lot of therapy with children is disguised as "play" also.
In a very old video at the rental, Brandi did let Abbie play with a little house that had buttons and lights. Ab liked it so much Brandi let her keep it for a little while. Instead of the Maassives buying one for Abbie they simply put it away when Ab went to sleep and we never saw it again. Such dinks as parents.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I knew Sherry was living at the Mold Mansion in Summer's shack!! I wonder if that is why Summer moved out? I kind of pictured Summer living there forever. Imagine a long day at selfish world and then come home to the Shack. I guess she gets all you can eat slop.
But what does Sherry do for eats when the rest of them go out to eat so much unless they're just not showing her in all the videos they do....like keep her off camera just out of view. 👀

Reactions: 12
Do they not realize how much easier their lives could be by exposing Abbie to new words, actual sign language,etc. so that as she gets older she could function in a group home where she can still have help;but at least some sort of independence from A & P. They made a HUGE mistake in acting as if they do it all and she cannot function without them… funny thing is she does and learns more AWAY from the turds than with them. This is proof that they have “dumbed her down” by not allowing her to broaden her communication, having her engage with stimulating toys that would help with dexterity, having her in physical therapy that could help correct ( no matter how slight) her posture and to strengthen her neck muscles.
They have created this bubble…they have created their destiny all for the almighty dollar.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Do they not realize how much easier their lives could be by exposing Abbie to new words, actual sign language,etc. so that as she gets older she could function in a group home where she can still have help;but at least some sort of independence from A & P. They made a HUGE mistake in acting as if they do it all and she cannot function without them… funny thing is she does and learns more AWAY from the turds than with them. This is proof that they have “dumbed her down” by not allowing her to broaden her communication, having her engage with stimulating toys that would help with dexterity, having her in physical therapy that could help correct ( no matter how slight) her posture and to strengthen her neck muscles.
They have created this bubble…they have created their destiny all for the almighty dollar.
What I find so sad is how small they make Abbie's world. Kaitlin did a recent vlog about Kaidale and his activities. She commented about his relationship with his coaches. She does a very good job at exposing her son to new people and things and keeping him engaged. I understand that I can't compare Abbie and Kaidale, but there must be group activities that Abbie could be involved in if only to introduce her to new people. What happened with Surfers for Autism?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Tonight's vlog
She can't wait for him to put Abbie to bed so she can cut the act and get on her phone!
If she's so loving and motherly why doesn't she get off her fat a$$ to put Abbie to bed herself.
Sorry Priscilla! Watching you paw at your dsughters hair isn't being a mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She can't wait for him to put Abbie to bed so she can cut the act and get on her phone!
If she's so loving and motherly why doesn't she get off her fat a$$ to put Abbie to bed herself.
Sorry Priscilla! Watching you paw at your dsughters hair isn't being a mother!
She probably bribed Ab saying " Mom will give you TWO donuts if you lay down by me!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
J$A knows damn well the Hambeasts do not follow through on anything in the IEP.
As long as it's not the other way around there is no threat of litigation.
Oh, when Assa said "independence is variable", I laughed. That's the closest he's come to admiting that his 16 year old has the mind of a toddler. Yet he believes she will be able to go into stores and pick out items and pay for them. 🤣.
Show me a 2 year old who can do this totally without help. I'll wait.
I hope @RocketQueen is doing ok.
I've been thinking about her. If you're reading this, I miss you!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So if they only change things on her AAC device AFTER they have consulted with "professionals", does that mean that they don't add any new words or phrases or anything without getting approval from the same professionals??? That's just fuckery. I'm sorry, but if I would leave all that to "professionals" my kid wouldn't be able to tell me he wants music or a bath. Grapes don't seem to be added yet to her list of foods at home.....why the duck not?? I add new things to his device quite a bit, especially if it interests him. That gives him even more incentive to communicate with it. We sit with him and discuss how he is feeling, if he had a good day, etc. You mean to tell me that they are willing to wait days or weeks before they add a single new word such as "grapes"? Holy tit.
I was like wtf when he said that. Can you imagine if we all waited for a teachers/therapist approval before we did anything for our children.

I think the school and therapist have been coming down on them about Abbie’s communication. It’s the school/therapist that suggested grouping items.

It was crazy that he showed and said she has a lot of food and drink words.

That whole texting thing was so bleeping dumb. She could be so much further if they just got bleeping real.

• Heart
I was like wtf when he said that. Can you imagine if we all waited for a teachers/therapist approval before we did anything for our children.

I think the school and therapist have been coming down on them about Abbie’s communication. It’s the school/therapist that suggested grouping items.

That whole texting thing was so bleeping dumb. She could be so much further if they just got bleeping real.

Right??! If I would have waited for all the so called "experts" to approve of what we did with our kiddo, he would not be where he is today. *I* am the one who got him his AAC, *I* am the one who taught him how to use it, *I* am the one adding new things to it as he broadens his interests and to help him gain a little more independence. Shoot, this kid went into McD's with me and used his AAC to order his food. No therapist taught him that....*I* did.

• Heart
It looks like the back pillow is squished down under her arm. Just lean back on it Pig! Or get a couch that doesn't have removable cushions. Yeah, that couch won't last a year.
Fatboy once said they couldn't get nice furniture because Abs was so hard on it, uh Fatboy? It's not Abs, it's Priscillapotamass that's killing the furniture.

• Haha
Right??! If I would have waited for all the so called "experts" to approve of what we did with our kiddo, he would not be where he is today. *I* am the one who got him his AAC, *I* am the one who taught him how to use it, *I* am the one adding new things to it as he broadens his interests and to help him gain a little more independence. Shoot, this kid went into McD's with me and used his AAC to order his food. No therapist taught him that....*I* did.
He should take every single food related item off of her screen. Maybe she would focus on the other words right. She doesn't have any problem whatsoever communicating she wants food. 10 hours a day. Every day. And stop asking her if she wants food. Of course she is going to motion yes, lol. And if she doesn't answer, Asshole will say yes for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So if they only change things on her AAC device AFTER they have consulted with "professionals", does that mean that they don't add any new words or phrases or anything without getting approval from the same professionals??? That's just fuckery. I'm sorry, but if I would leave all that to "professionals" my kid wouldn't be able to tell me he wants music or a bath. Grapes don't seem to be added yet to her list of foods at home.....why the duck not?? I add new things to his device quite a bit, especially if it interests him. That gives him even more incentive to communicate with it. We sit with him and discuss how he is feeling, if he had a good day, etc. You mean to tell me that they are willing to wait days or weeks before they add a single new word such as "grapes"? Holy tit.
WHY ARE THEY ONLY TEACHING HER FOOD WORDS!?!?!?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
But what does Sherry do for eats when the rest of them go out to eat so much unless they're just not showing her in all the videos they do....like keep her off camera just out of view. 👀
I think I may have misspoke. There is no proof that I've seen in the vlogs that Sherry is living in the "shack." I jumped to that conclusion when they said "Miss Sherry" has just left.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And the trick of the Black Shirt that hides all the rolls, those hideous winter pants.. that phone turned upside down with the screen STILL on,while your daughter craves for your attention!
It looked like Big P was in her pajamas, too.

So many food and drink words - three different categories...but a void in activity words. So sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
WHY ARE THEY ONLY TEACHING HER FOOD WORDS!?!?!?!
My question if all those words are on her device ...how come we never hear her even accidentally push a non food related button? Did they freeze all the other choices? Can that be done?

Also..is it the "experts" that put "nature valley granola bar", zaxbys, dunkin, cart ride, chipotle, etc... did it take experts to put those choices in?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s another way to take the blame off of them. Now it’s “We wait for professionals to tell us what to do”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Facebook and Instagram are down right now. Can you imagine if YouTube was taken down. The screams coming from Mold Mansion would be heard around the Universe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Facebook and Instagram are down right now. Can you imagine if YouTube was taken down. The screams coming from Mold Mansion would be heard around the Universe.
Thank God for Tattle. I don't know how I'm expected to work 8 hours without social media! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.