Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went and looked at the account and it says that she has Angelmans syndrome and I looked at some more of their videos, she honestly looks super pretty and happy, but I did notice this video (link below) that reminded me of Abbie because of the on-screen caption about the shoes rules and how Abbie also takes her shoes off in the car, and how she rocks against the seat, like the girl in the video does (mind you, Abbie always seems to do it more aggressively, like not a casual stim I guess but I’ve only seen a few of this tiktok family’s videos so I don’t really know)
That did get me thinking, do you guys think that Abbie has a misdiagnosis? And that she could have this syndrome instead? I mean, we’ve all talked before about how she has more intellectuel disability than autism…🤔
Just read this:
There are some similarities but I don't think Abbie has this but if I were her parents I would still have her checked. Simple to do with genetic testing.

This may have been covered. If a family, like this one, has made A LOT of money... and has their child set up for life so to speak financially, h9w do they now qualify for programs and such. Shouldn't the family now pay for all of her necessities? Respite, school, therapies, etc ? Or am I mistaken and they do pay for all of this. Oh, or is it like disability through the government?
Once Abbie was diagnosed then she was considered disabled and qualified for Medicaid and other benefits. The Masses only pay a portion of her school tuition. This was the lawsuit they are going to address. They sued the Duvall County School System for not providing enough accommodations and they won. So Duvall pays a portion of Abbie's tuition, the Maass's also receive a grant for additional school money and A & P pay the remainder.

The Maass's do NOT pay for anything else for Abbie. No doctor visits , no medication, no respite, no pull-ups (diapers), no therapies, NOTHING! They make it sound like they are paying for some of these things which I think that their leghumpers believe they are and send them money (scam). They say they have Abbie set for life but that boils down to Abbie being taken care of after they die. Basically they have a tit load of life insurance. IMO they are milking their audience.

Also why they tell their audience that all of their big purchases are for Abbie. They bought the $500,000 house for Abbie. The boat for Abbie. The RV for Abbie. The new vehicles for Abbie. The house in Boone that Isaiah lives in for Abbie. All the trips they take are for Abbie. And the list goes on and on...

Anyone else correct me if I have any of this wrong or if I've forgotten something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wait so are you saying that not playing with toys is a sign of being on the spectrum?

I don’t think Priscilla or Assa are autistic. I just think they are uneducated.
Uneducated and smug. The worst combination.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow! Abbie does have a lot of this though. In watching Makayla in the car, could be Abbie. Same behavior. I’ve always said I think autism is not Abbie’s main issue.
I agree. They admit that Abbie is ID and functions at an 18 to 24 months. I think she does have autism but it's not her main diagnosis, imo. But, they jumped on the autism bandwagon for YouTube. Also why they keep up the narrative that Abbie will live independently some day and that she's making progress. You know, riding her bike, doing laundry and other chores, texting Summer, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow! Abbie does have a lot of this though. In watching Makayla in the car, could be Abbie. Same behavior. I’ve always said I think autism is not Abbie’s main issue.
I see a lot of difference between Abbie/Makayla. Makayla cant walk..if you look at the other TIC TOKs of her, dont see Makayla doing the severe/violent rocking that Abbie does.. or at least I haven't seen it on the videos I have seen of her, dont see Makayla honking or making strange loud type noises, Makayla seems more interactive with people and toys..looking at people and has more facial expressions...seems more interested and less in her own world.

I guess in the way that they are both older with adult bodies and have an intellect of a baby or toddler..they are similar in that way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wait so are you saying that not playing with toys is a sign of being on the spectrum?

I agree but Assa is infinitly smarter than The Beast. I think she is too lazy to learn how to do anything correctly. At least Assa can be handy with repairs etc. He is not stupid but she is.

Reactions: 19
In our last thread, someone commented on Big P’s animal print dress getting lots of exposure. It should since it was close to $90 at Lane Bryant. That amount would probably buy her a dozen outfits from Shein. You can buy one now and get a second fall dress for 60% off. Who wore it better?

89BFA667-3499-468A-B985-F6649A8D11F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

She isn’t autistic but she’s around 18-24 months according to her parent.

I think having a reward system kept Abbie from playing/using her imagination(pls parents of an autistic child, correct me if I’m wrong). You can’t reward your kids for everything they do. They would pop treats in her mouth simply for playing. Now she expects a reward for anything she does and doesn’t see the value in anything otherwise. They say she’s not interested in toys or playing, maybe there is a reason for that?
That is the type of bedroom poor Abbie needs where she can have her noisy toys that she clearly enjoys and that Megagunt the Pig hides away from her.

• Heart

It can be an early sign in young children. It's not that they don't play with them, they just play with them differently. like someone else said lining them up, spinning the wheels. on it's own it wouldn't point to autism and also some children with autism will play with toys fairly conventionally. I also know lots of children with autism that play imaginatively, just in their own way. My school has a mixture of diagnoses, ADHD and ASC being the main two. Last year the ASC children all gravitated towards each other playing their own game, which who knows what the rules were but they seemed to know, and the ADHD children all ran around madly playing some sort of active game. It was interesting watching their playing styles.

In my experience of ASC I don't think I would say big P is autistic, but then I'm not a diagnosing professional and I only have experience of childhood autism. It can also look very different in girls. She's very immature with a limited understanding of the world, so may be some traits there, enough for a diagnosis I'm not so sure about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I see a lot of difference between Abbie/Makayla. Makayla cant walk..if you look at the other TIC TOKs of her, dont see Makayla doing the severe/violent rocking that Abbie does.. or at least I haven't seen it on the videos I have seen of her, dont see Makayla honking or making strange loud type noises, Makayla seems more interactive with people and toys..looking at people and has more facial expressions...seems more interested and less in her own world.

I guess in the way that they are both older with adult bodies and have an intellect of a baby or toddler..they are similar in that way.
Didn’t realize she didn’t walk. Only saw the one tiktok video. Seems like some of these diagnoses overlap but genetic testing would be able to pin down what it is. Did A&P ever have genetic testing done on Abbie! Can’t recall if they ever said.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm freaking rolling over here. She even uses a filter or whatever on Asa. This is hilarious. Chin drop...literally!!!
Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 1.58.26 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did anyone catch on last night’s vlog that GM Sherry is now living in Summer’s shack? Also Cilla admitted on her ‘live’ that the reason for the missed vlog is they were working at SelfieWrld. Unnecessary drama on Asa’s behalf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Going back to last nights vlog, @Melissa Roper summed it up very well. It was just endless meaningless guff. Arsemoobs is getting increasingly desperate for content. Why go over the Court case? It is ancient history now. As for Brandi, she should never have left. Are they too mean to pay for extra therapy? Abbie is going nowhere fast.

Going back to last nights vlog, @Melissa Roper summed it up very well. It was just endless meaningless guff. Arsemoobs is getting increasingly desperate for content. Why go over the Court case? It is ancient history now. As for Brandi, she should never have left. Are they too mean to pay for extra therapy? Abbie is going nowhere fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did anyone catch on last night’s vlog that GM Sherry is now living in Summer’s shack? Also Cilla admitted on her ‘live’ that the reason for the missed vlog is they were working at SelfieWrld. Unnecessary drama on Asa’s behalf.
I knew Sherry was living at the Mold Mansion in Summer's shack!! I wonder if that is why Summer moved out? I kind of pictured Summer living there forever. Imagine a long day at selfish world and then come home to the Shack. I guess she gets all you can eat slop.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

I'm not saying that not playing with toys is a sign every child that doesn't is on the spectrum. I should have said that Priscilla stating she did not play with toys added to her other "symptoms" we've all seen her demonstrate would not surprise me if she was on the spectrum.

Reactions: 16
Just read this:
There are some similarities but I don't think Abbie has this but if I were her parents I would still have her checked. Simple to do with genetic testing.

Once Abbie was diagnosed then she was considered disabled and qualified for Medicaid and other benefits. The Masses only pay a portion of her school tuition. This was the lawsuit they are going to address. They sued the Duvall County School System for not providing enough accommodations and they won. So Duvall pays a portion of Abbie's tuition, the Maass's also receive a grant for additional school money and A & P pay the remainder.
Anyone else correct me if I have any of this wrong or if I've forgotten something.
The lawsuit money has nothing to do with J$A. Abbie gets a scholarship from the state of Florida called the McKay Scholarship. That pays the majority of tuition. The Hambeasts pay the remainder.
My guess is they didn't get a lot of money from the lawsuit and that money is long gone by now.
It's a shame they won anything. The school was right.

• Heart
I knew Sherry was living at the Mold Mansion in Summer's shack!! I wonder if that is why Summer moved out? I kind of pictured Summer living there forever. Imagine a long day at selfish world and then come home to the Shack. I guess she gets all you can eat slop.
This senior citizen has to go outside to go to the bathroom. If she’s living there for free I’ll bet they count that toward her salary and she’s probably being paid tit.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.