Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s was so sad. Abbie so clearly clearly tired, and she was still required to perform. Good timing big P to suddenly have to work all day outside the home. You know they spent no time with her the last 4 days. And the performative affection Is gross. And the woe is us, we have to look after Abbie till we are dead.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20211003-180740_YouTube.jpg

Just curious, is this three boxes of munchkins?
*When Assa was showing the communication device, there was an icon for yes. I hate to say it I don't think she knows what Yes means. He picks her up from school, asks her if she wants to go to the park, it's part of her routine so of course you know she likes to go there. She shakes her head no. She tends to say no to even things that you would think that she likes. Later on after she comes home and does some chores, she asks for a car ride. Most likely she wants to go to the park. She seems to like that tree hammock, basically because it's very similar to the swing that she used to have in her old bedroom and she was able to surround herself with the fabric. Sad that she can't have what she wants because of communication.
*There seems to be a swing also in the back porch, not the oversized pigzilla hammock, but the one that's in the furniture area. Why don't they just put her on that? It looks pretty much like that handicap swing from the park.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sunday family dinner on a 90-degree F fall day in Florida. Since there’s a nip in the air (and in their glasses), Big P is serving chili, cinnamon rolls, grilled cheese sandwiches, her fabulous buttery, ranchy oyster crackers, pasta salad (mostly pasta, not really salad), and a large bowl of shredded cheese to top “all the things” as you please. And dining on paper plates - how hospitable. I can’t see his sister and Butch Homemaker coming over every weekend without a colonic before and after. Why do they hate vegetables? 💚🥦🥗

View attachment 793507
Just curious, is this three boxes of munchkins?
If you’re referring to the three gold stripes, they’re on Sweet Girl’s new Adidas lunch bag for the 2021-22 academic year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi Guyths ! Thank you for sharing this vlog . As a parent I have so many questions . Why are they now concerned after all these years Abbie has been attending J.S.A. they want to work on advancing her communication skills ? Do they not work with the therapist at her school isn't that part of her I.E.P. ? I see neglect on her parents part . she is still communicating with Icons . Her sign language skills are very primitive . She is 16 ...... am I missing something ? I'm starting to understand Abbie's behavior at home that they have filmed . Her frustration , violent behavior . I have a feeling the staff , therapists , teachers , have been following through with the I.E.P. at her school . When she gets home from school it's a whole different matter . Abbie is getting mixed signals . Poor Abbie , how frustrated she must feel . Tattler's remember when we were at home with early stages of Covid ? He filmed Abbie at home . I recall her inaction with the speech therapist . I recall she had toys that were given to her from subscribers . He made up some color matching . Where was the equipment for her skills from her school ? This and future vlogs are for content . They both know that F.A. is tanking , losing subscribers . they are desperate . Make a Pod Cast who cares ? Many of us parents do think about our beloved child or family members future . Yes we have gone through the grieving process . Unlike Asa and Cilla , and the creepy Masse Squad parents we have done this with grace and dignity , we don't exploit our children for money and things . Hey , Asa Cilla , Creepy Masse Parents , Be a good human ! You want to help and give advice ? You need to get better yourselves before you can help others . Seek the much needed therapy and medication you all need . In other words F.U. Creepy Masse Squad Parents .

I hope J.S.A. has a good legal team . Has copy's of Abbie's I.E.P.'s documents of everything . Asa and Cilla sued a school district , they will sue a private school in a New York minute .
I don't think the Maassives care about what they teach Abbie anymore. And, I don't think JSA has to worry about being sued. After all, that's their daycare and they will send her there until she ages out. Once that happens they will quickly find out they can't handle Abbie 24/7. They are already struggling for respite so they will probably place Abbie somewhere and I honestly think she might improve. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I knew Sherry was living at the Mold Mansion in Summer's shack!! I wonder if that is why Summer moved out? I kind of pictured Summer living there forever. Imagine a long day at selfish world and then come home to the Shack. I guess she gets all you can eat slop.
Coming “home” to the garage shack that overlooks the dogs bathroom… when there is an empty room upstairs that she could sleep in. Let I sleep in the shack, especially since the kid wasn’t even out of the driveway before they made it into a guest room.

They look so much alike! And the bacon needs more time on the stove.
They should use Ps skin as a guy for how long meat should look cooked long enough,since her skin looks like roasted pork

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What is going on at the Mold Manor?

Has Abbie finally had enough?
Screenshot_20211003-212545~2.png

Did Ass really say they have a professional on it and he doesn’t want to step on their toes?
Screenshot_20211003-220601~2.png

Why is there a suitcase out?
Screenshot_20211003-212413~2.png

How long will Big P fit into this dress?
Screenshot_20211003-213035~3.png

Are they trying to recreate The Creation of Adam?
Screenshot_20211003-213150~2.png

What happened to her Extra Large Ass Mesh Bath Sponge?
Screenshot_20211003-215023~2.png

Is Miss Trunchbull and Piggy the same person?
Screenshot_20211003-233807~3.png

Inquiring minds want to know!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Did anyone else not notice how P glammed up after dinner, when she was laying on the couch with Abby, it was almost like she was trying to do a do over of her failed attempt at lounging on the couch in the last vlog. Banana Boat to dream boat, not hardly! Sadly that 'sofa' is starting to crash and burn, in like three months?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone else not notice how P glammed up after dinner, when she was laying on the couch with Abby, it was almost like she was trying to do a do over of her failed attempt at lounging on the couch in the last vlog. Banana Boat to dream boat, not hardly! Sadly that 'sofa' is starting to crash and burn, in like three months?
What I noticed was P's mannerisms while Asshole was talking about how they'd be forever caregivers. The clip runs from 8:25-9:00 in the video. You can tell how mortified P is regarding "forever". It's horrible. At the end of the clip, P motions Asshole to point the camera at Sandy in an effort to change the subject. She makes me so angry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What I noticed was P's mannerisms while Asshole was talking about how they'd be forever caregivers. The clip runs from 8:25-9:00 in the video. You can tell how mortified P is regarding "forever". It's horrible. At the end of the clip, P motions Asshole to point the camera at Sandy in an effort to change the subject. She makes me so angry.
Screenshot_20211004-050943~2.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So if they only change things on her AAC device AFTER they have consulted with "professionals", does that mean that they don't add any new words or phrases or anything without getting approval from the same professionals??? That's just fuckery. I'm sorry, but if I would leave all that to "professionals" my kid wouldn't be able to tell me he wants music or a bath. Grapes don't seem to be added yet to her list of foods at home.....why the duck not?? I add new things to his device quite a bit, especially if it interests him. That gives him even more incentive to communicate with it. We sit with him and discuss how he is feeling, if he had a good day, etc. You mean to tell me that they are willing to wait days or weeks before they add a single new word such as "grapes"? Holy tit.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Sunday family dinner on a 90-degree F fall day in Florida. Since there’s a nip in the air (and in their glasses), Big P is serving chili, cinnamon rolls, grilled cheese sandwiches, her fabulous buttery, ranchy oyster crackers, pasta salad (mostly pasta, not really salad), and a large bowl of shredded cheese to top “all the things” as you please. And dining on paper plates - how hospitable. I can’t see his sister and Butch Homemaker coming over every weekend without a colonic before and after. Why do they hate vegetables? 💚🥦🥗

If you’re referring to the three gold stripes, they’re on Sweet Girl’s new Adidas lunch bag for the 2021-22 academic year.
I didn't know what that was. I saw Adidas, I actually thought it was munchkin boxes inside of it. Thank you. ❤

Reactions: 11
Looks like she is ready to claw her. Back pillow gone already??
It looks like the back pillow is squished down under her arm. Just lean back on it Pig! Or get a couch that doesn't have removable cushions. Yeah, that couch won't last a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.