Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just curious.. where is Abbies rock speaker she was carrying around. And why couldn't she have that when she wanted to carry music around outside.
It's actually outside, she likes to hold it next to her ear, like a boombox, and her dad is worried about noise damage from it. This is one present they didn't get rid of, because they all can use it. They only bought it because the school said that she likes to hold it.

Reactions: 15
Just curious.. where is Abbies rock speaker she was carrying around. And why couldn't she have that when she wanted to carry music around outside.
I think he was afraid she would destroy that too. So he made a little ragt and out pf pool noodles and floated it in the pool. Don't know where it is now. He should affix it to the house outside so she cant carry it around.

Reactions: 10
I’ve never heard of the retention pond incident. But it makes perfect sense that Thilla would just stand on the side as her autistic daughter flailed around in the pond.
Even though she is becoming quite large again, back when this happened she was very large pre-WLS. She couldn’t possibly chase after Abbie which is why I’m sure she didn’t make any attempts to.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She didn’t chase after Abby when she ran in front of all the people skiing either! She just stood there and watched her run off into the ski run and waited for asshat to run after her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Just be real asshat. She’s low functioning and doesn’t know how to mask her feelings

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She didn’t chase after Abby when she ran in front of all the people skiing either! She just stood there and watched her run off into the ski run and waited for asshat to run after her.
She didn't run after her when she bolted at a camp ground on their very first RV trip last year either. Think it was Isaiah who had to go after her that time.

P is just a lazy witch with zero maternal instincts. It has nothing to do with how large she is. She is a worthless mother/human at any size.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

New FB video!
Exactly! Abbie doesn’t “mask.” I know because I have girls that do… I will say one thing though to, when Abbie looks pissed off and ready to beat the ever living crap out of Priscilla, guess what, that means she really dislikes her that much too!! I can only imagine the reason that that didn’t happen in the first 30 seconds of this vlog, was because Asa was standing right there and would have stopped her. Abbie was clearly not happy at all about Priscilla standing over top of her and demanding to be loved on for the camera. Abbie knows Priscilla is faking that love even and is ready to beat the ever living crap out of her Mom for doing it…

• Heart
Reactions: 25

So I watched this because I was bored.
She asked a couple stupid questions just to get engagement like she always does: 1. what's your favorite wine 2. what's your favorite steak 3. what's your favorite sexual position. you know the usual.
Anywho I noticed that she couldn't say the word horseradish she actually said horshradish instead.
I bet you should just read that word today, and she just can't read. She can't say horse right? Instead she says horsh? Or is this one of those times where she's playing stupid? 🎠

• Haha
Reactions: 24

New FB video!
And there Pig is, smothering her again. You can tell Ab doesn't want her near her. She is buying the same kind of elastic under the boobs maternity tops for
Ab as she wears. Not flattering on either one of them.

So I watched this because I was bored.
She asked a couple stupid questions just to get engagement like she always does: 1. what's your favorite wine 2. what's your favorite steak 3. what's your favorite sexual position. you know the usual.
Anywho I noticed that she couldn't say the word horseradish she actually said horshradish instead.
I bet you should just read that word today, and she just can't read. She can't say horse right? Instead she says horsh? Or is this one of those times where she's playing stupid? 🎠
Lolol...I noticed that too.
A horses ass should be able to at least pronounce horse.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Haha, selfiewrld/slime world tour, but not Jacksonville. Lol. prob too much with going to Savanah… there are a few lives/photos on this Jesus loving boss babe’s page. Nothing special just of your interested. They had a lot of product for sale…

51F45B39-DFC5-4F68-8319-CFD812E448D3.jpeg

thansk for posting Melissa. I thought the steak cooking was part of the law suit vlog, lol which I wasn’t going to watch. thanks to those who recapped…Had a look at view numbers though, Im sure Asa was hoping to hit it out of the park but views are only 31.8k after a day. The cooking ones are funny though.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Haha, selfiewrld/slime world tour, but not Jacksonville. Lol. prob too much with going to Savanah… there are a few lives/photos on this Jesus loving boss babe’s page. Nothing special just of your interested. They had a lot of product for sale…

View attachment 801004

thansk for posting Melissa. I thought the steak cooking was part of the law suit vlog, lol which I wasn’t going to watch. thanks to those who recapped…Had a look at view numbers though, Im sure Asa was hoping to hit it out of the park but views are only 31.8k after a day. The cooking ones are funny though.
It amazes me not many have caught on to the fact selfie wrld is directly connect with and part of slimelife. All the "franchises" are owned by slimelifers, or people who know one. Maasholes play it off like the research and came up with the idea to open one when really she was approached by someone in the company to buy in.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She didn't run after her when she bolted at a camp ground on their very first RV trip last year either. Think it was Isaiah who had to go after her that time.

P is just a lazy witch with zero maternal instincts. It has nothing to do with how large she is. She is a worthless mother/human at any size.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It amazes me not many have caught on to the fact selfie wrld is directly connect with and part of slimelife. All the "franchises" are owned by slimelifers, or people who know one. Maasholes play it off like the research and came up with the idea to open one when really she was approached by someone in the company to buy in.
Well it was either that or have a MATTRESS STORE. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would love to see her get it and show Pig how its done, lol. I think she could do it. Pig would be so jealous!
She will be in the same boat as P. She will lose but she will definitely gain it back. You can't fix the food disorders by clipping the stomach.

It was likely a public school with a classroom for kids with special needs. My son attends a public high school but he is in the self contained autism classroom.
I mean seriously...how could they even think for a nanosecond that Abbie could be in a public school setting? Her vocal stims are much too disruptive and loud. It's not fair to children who could actually learn academically. She is unable to do that, she does not belong in a traditional school.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
abbies honkin/yelling stim makes me think of this client I had back when I worked in a supportive employment day program. While she was a good worker, her yelling/honking stim was so loud and constant that she couldn’t hold a job. She was verbal and constantly needed reminders to use her voice and words and not to yell.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She will be in the same boat as P. She will lose but she will definitely gain it back. You can't fix the food disorders by clipping the stomach.

I mean seriously...how could they even think for a nanosecond that Abbie could be in a public school setting? Her vocal stims are much too disruptive and loud. It's not fair to children who could actually learn academically. She is unable to do that, she does not belong in a traditional school.
She wasn't in a regular classroom. She was in a special class. She wasn't preventing others from learning anything. None in the class she was in were working on learning academics.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Abbie’s vocal stems must be tough for other students, teachers and aides, I recall Asa talking about how one child at Abbie’s current school who gets upset with her noise. At least there are only 5 in her class I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.