Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pictured it as a regular public school with special needs classes. When I was growing up (long ago).. our public school had special needs classrooms. Asshat said there were only like 7 or 8 in the class and all others were boys but Abbie.
My school did as well. Though, I cannot remember seeing a fellow student as severely disabled as Abbie presents. But…like you, it has been a few minutes since that historical moment in time. 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I dont know how Long I can listen to this... but they are saying back 9 years ago Abbie was completely different..she needed someone with her at all times... umm...yea... like she does now as well.

She was facing a wall in the classroom but had someone with her one on one..he wanted her to mix in with the others... um..like she is doing at JSA.

UGH....P is saying you need to do this and that..they are both so full of themselves.

Abbie eating play dough and gagging herself with utensils.

P and Asshat trying to sling around legal words...P watches law and order episodes to prepare...Asshat thinks he is an attorney..

Their main complaint was she wasn't improving... they said she was incapable of learning at one point.
Maybe instead of watching Law and Order she should be watching My 600 Pound Life or Rachal Ray to learn how to actually cook.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Please explain something to me. Was Abbie placed in a regular mainstream school? Or was this a special needs school?
In the US, there isn’t a lot of special needs schools, due to parents demanding equal rights and same settings as other kids. Most special needs schools are private and most parents cannot afford to send them, unless they sue or get scholarships.
Our regular schools have special needs (EC) rooms. These rooms can be for students that need just therapy, some come in half the day and others stay all day in the rooms. This goes based on assessments and accommodations needed per student within their IEPs.
That means A&P would have sat down and the school probably fought to keep her within the EC (exceptional children) classroom, all day and A&P probably thought that she needed more mainstream (which is what usually happens) or needed more support within the classroom. Sadly, our public school systems just do not have the ability for 1-on-1 help, especially in Florida, for someone like Abbie. They run on very limited funds.
So, it is a fight for parents and like with the McKay, most individuals sit on waitlists, with the lawsuit, Abbie was given a front row seat to get the grant that coming year, to send her to JSA. The McKay is federal funds, so the school doesn’t get her funds, if she was enrolled in the school. They then also got her state funds within the lawsuit, for the difference. Which means the school system won out because now, while they lost her funds, they don’t have to pay to hire someone for just her, which could have been required, if they pushed that way…
So, even when they think they won, they really lost because Abbie could access more things (like free lunches, school therapies, which would free up her private therapies to be in the afternoon, and help from the school system) but they also got to film at JSA, which would never be allowed in a public school…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly. How on earth was she placed in a regular classroom scenario? Sadly it must have been painfully obvious at a very early age that her IQ was way below the level required for any formal education.
Well she went to public school. You don’t really get a lot of options in public school, its gov funded.

I think when it really comes down to it they’ve always been in denial about where she is and I’m pretty sure that the teachers were trying to tell them that but instead of listening they said, nope its iust the care that you’re giving her isn’t good enough….so they took it to court because they can’t lose or be told they are wrong.

I skipped through the video but I heard them say that in court it was said that Abbie was too delayed to progress(?) and that they wanted to give her an IQ test but Assa and Priscilla declined because they felt it would be used against them. It was a psychologist appointed by the defense and they didn’t believe a non verbal child could be tested properly.

:unsure:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I believe, initially, she was going to a regular public school. In my opinion, a special needs school should have been the obvious choice from the get go.😏

It was likely a public school with a classroom for kids with special needs. My son attends a public high school but he is in the self contained autism classroom.

Reactions: 12
Well she went to public school. You don’t really get a lot of options in public school, its gov funded.

I think when it really comes down to it they’ve always been in denial about where she is and I’m pretty sure that the teachers were trying to tell them that but instead of listening they said, nope its iust the care that you’re giving her isn’t good enough….so they took it to court because they can’t lose or be told they are wrong.

I skipped through the video but I heard them say that in court it was said that Abbie was too delayed to progress(?) and that they wanted to give her an IQ test but Assa and Priscilla declined because they felt it would be used against them. It was a psychologist appointed by the defense and they didn’t believe a non verbal child could be tested properly.

:unsure:
Well said ! Thank you for sharing .

Reactions: 11

Too bad they couldn’t book Priscilla for her great decorating skills..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's not looking so cute and dainty in this Vlog.

View attachment 799536 View attachment 799539
I haven't kept up with the vlogs or been on here in a few days. I am binge watching Lucifer :devilish::devilish::devilish::m Big P looks dreadful. Bloated and haggard. Her skin tone looks yellow and her face looks swollen. Both of them, IMO, are not functioning well at all. They're now into year three? four? of their charade and it's starting to show physically (and mentally). I am bored with watching them. They'll drag this out as long as possible but from the outside looking in, they're two miserable fuckers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh Lordy, Lauren is on the bariatric surgery train. Her manic health issues are pressing her to get weight loss surgery. Honestly, she’s a good candidate if she can get her bleeping brain in line. She’s young, so she better take all the therapy that they offer, it works if you don’t lose your bleeping mind and gained it all back, like big P

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I seriously doubt it.
They don't wanna know her IQ.
They can't face reality.
There really is no way to test her IQ... and those tests are not accurate measure of intelligence on "normal" individuals.

My school did as well. Though, I cannot remember seeing a fellow student as severely disabled as Abbie presents. But…like you, it has been a few minutes since that historical moment in time. 😍
I remember in elementary school one young man was severely disabled, way worse off than Abbie, and blind. I went to a super small school though... and everyone knew everyone (my husband and I have known eachother since kindergarten lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh Lordy, Lauren is on the bariatric surgery train. Her manic health issues are pressing her to get weight loss surgery. Honestly, she’s a good candidate if she can get her bleeping brain in line. She’s young, so she better take all the therapy that they offer, it works if you don’t lose your bleeping mind and gained it all back, like big P
I would love to see her get it and show Pig how its done, lol. I think she could do it. Pig would be so jealous!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Drunk Pig was feening for that wine to be opened before the brown even appeared on those steaks in her video.
Just a update: because of AssHat we’ve already seen parts and clips of this horrible meal. Thilla finds new ways to be a gluttonous Pig every single day and tries to disguise it as being fancy or bougie. Cut up bread on a plate of oil and balsamic vinaigrette. Potatoes that AssHat cut and apparently prepared, also in balsamic vinaigrette. And then Thilla comes behind and adds feta chunks of cheese. In a container that wasn’t from the store… she moved her packaged feta into a tumber-ware. And they wonder where Abbie gets her disability from. God forgive me. But seriously.

Thilla happy danced when the wine was opened and of course they can’t wait to indulge, they have to stand over the steak and bread as it’s preparing, talk and drink wine. While their autistic daughter is running around being autistic. The life of their dreams.

Abbie’s hair could fly into the balsamic vinaigrette and oil that Thilla got allllll the way from the great town of St. Augustine. Well, if she does, Thilla has a coupon. Fat ass.

The video is 8 minutes and for the past 5 minutes I thought that fugly design draped across Thilla’s tit was her having her purse on. I was like “wtf does this loon have her purse on?” Silly me, again.

Demonstrate to Abbie how to properly eat a slice of bread with oil and balsamic vinaigrette Thilla. There you go! Now turn your back and finish the slice. And edit cut! Perfect.

Her steaks don’t cook fast enough or long enough for me. Nor does she season them like she needs to.. but that’s for another time. Oh my gosh… she just pulled out sour cream and horseradish to put on one of those items on that plate. Gross.

And they talked about her and a cookbook. Their humor is dark. Because it’s so backwards.
Holy doodle!! One of those steaks would feed me for three meals, they were huge! Who else was disgusted that The Beast dipped her unwashed hooves into the feta and then continued touching things without washing her hooves again? I just can't imagine Lurch and the Angry Elf enjoying eating at Maasshole Manor. They are just dirty people. I know that Abbie can't help her stimming, but they need to keep her out of the kitchen area when she goes to town with her rocking back and forth. I'm sure that her hair is all over the food. :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Most surgeons require a psych clearance. I really hope they figure out that she’s bat tit crazy. It could be dangerous for her if she gets surgery and then loses it. Apparently depression, suicide, divorce and transfer addictions are way more likely after the surgery. She needs to see a good shrink.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't know why Asshat always expects everyone else to go above and beyond for Abbie, do everything possible for her, when he himself (and Princess SPAM) aren't willing to do it themselves.

He always argues that he knows Abbie the best. He always tries to take credit for any breakthrough ideas or major progress that Abbie makes. When the reality is, is that he does whatever is the most convenient and takes the least amount of time and effort. If it takes actual work, commitment and consistency - he ain't doing it and P sure as hell isn't doing it. Once again, actions speak louder than words, Asswipe. It isn't enough to just say ''all the things'' you think you're supposed to say.

Yes, Abbie's teachers and therapists should be doing everything they can for her. But so should you. Even more so. You've basically undone whatever progress she might have made by being the lazy ass piece of tit that you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.