Fathering Autism #103 Jr gets a new truck, all the Maassives still suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading some of his SelflessWrld Google reviews, he's still being rude to commentors, signs of a truthful and honest businessman. He's even saying that he and Prissass are well like ( I guess with other sleezy business folks) I bet alot of money is going out of their personal checking account to pay the lease fees on that building now. Employees, utilities, waste disposal, taxes, employee taxes, sales tax, quarterly self employment tax....franchise fees.. Ya having a great time now you important little man?
Adding, my husband has been in retail over 50 yrs, he said strip malls do not generate enough foot traffic to pay his rent (lease) and he said to add operational supplies to that list of expenses computors, business supplies, and about those employees taxes, he's probably paying an accountant.

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion

Woman owned, that's a joke
Now the pigs are going broke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Blah blah blah blah blah
When are we going to talk about the lawsuit
Blah blah blah blah blah
Priscilla hides behind a counter so we don't see her fatness.
Blah blah blah blah blah
So we should make this lawsuit video on Monday?
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blàaaaaah
Abbie's communicating so much..... LMAO
Blah blah blah NATURE VALLEY GRANOLA BAR
CAR RIDE, DUNKIN', OKAY WHATEVER SWING?
Blah blah blah
Thank you for watching you dumbasses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Abby doesn’t elope right… she sure tried. Are they doing a lawsuit for abby’s communication device? Are they bleeping idiots? Or does the lawsuit not have anything to do with what he was talking about.

Also cilla hacking towards the middle of the video sounds like I did when I had covid last week. I swore I didn’t have it, it was just a sinus infection. Got a test just to be sure and I was positive! I was able to get the monoclonal antibody treatment because I’m high risk from my chronic illnesses. If you get covid and have the chance to get the antibody, do it. No side effects and I felt 99% better within 2 days! And I’m still stuck on this lawsuit. They said “autism parents sue school” are they suing jsa now? Or rehashing the old lawsuit. If they sue jsa I really hope the lawyers watch the vlogs and see how it’s the parents fault, they don’t do anything they are supposed to! Gah, these assholes and their lawsuits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Abby doesn’t elope right… she sure tried. Are they doing a lawsuit for abby’s communication device? Are they bleeping idiots? Or does the lawsuit not have anything to do with what he was talking about.

Also cilla hacking towards the middle of the video sounds like I did when I had covid last week. I swore I didn’t have it, it was just a sinus infection. Got a test just to be sure and I was positive! I was able to get the monoclonal antibody treatment because I’m high risk from my chronic illnesses. If you get covid and have the chance to get the antibody, do it. No side effects and I felt 99% better within 2 days! And I’m still stuck on this lawsuit. They said “autism parents sue school” are they suing jsa now? Or rehashing the old lawsuit. If they sue jsa I really hope the lawyers watch the vlogs and see how it’s the parents fault, they don’t do anything they are supposed to! Gah, these assholes and their lawsuits.
I think he’s talking about the lawsuit they won against the school system years ago. You know, new content. 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13

So glad it made you feel better! I keep hearing good things about it. I wish it was available for everyone who wants it.

Reactions: 12
I think he’s talking about the lawsuit they won against the school system years ago. You know, new content. 💁‍♀️
Doesn't he already have a VLOG on that? I think seeing where Abbie is now... I dont think a public school would do much less for her.... JSA may be better at containing her and keeping her from melting down all the time and running off.

Back again at the texting Dummer... did you all see that scary face of Dummer's.. they should have put that in the selfish world display for halloween.

They are having Brandy back to help Abbie go in places better? How about helping her with her ADL's and her communication?? The going in places better is for them and for the VLOG. Maybe teach her some communication that has nothing to do with junk food and eating out?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You got that right. Parents of the year 🥇🏆View attachment 792122
That comment is going to get a snide smart-ass reply from Asa…I just know it. He only responds to comments he deems as “rude”.

Speaking of replies back…my summer-time reality show ended this week. There are many in the YouTube community that do recaps and analysis of the show every day. On the last day of the show, I wrote several of them stating my appreciation for their hard and diligent work and how much I enjoyed tuning in. I received such lovely replies back saying they were happy I enjoyed their videos. Do you think Asa would ever write his never ending fans back except If he felt “insulted”? Hell no! He should take niceness and courtesy lessons.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Adding, my husband has been in retail over 50 yrs, he said strip malls do not generate enough foot traffic to pay his rent (lease) and he said to add operational supplies to that list of expenses computors, business supplies, and about those employees taxes, he's probably paying an accountant.
yeah I doubt that their business has many return customers...soon enough the pond will be fished out and they'll close.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.