Fathering Autism #103 Jr gets a new truck, all the Maassives still suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Cilla threw us butt out of the house, after she connected some of the dots with itchy and scratchy.. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I mean, someone was home and letting him in, so only he was gone..
Probably something happened with his step mom. She hasn’t been well, remember when A upset her during Christmas?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder what’s going on at mold manor?
Nothing is going on. He'll dream up some story for content. More lies of course. He's red because he had to walk all the way from the driveway. He knocked on the door because he lost his keys again. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nothing is going on. He'll dream up some story for content. More lies of course. He's red because he had to walk all the way from the driveway. He knocked on the door because he lost his keys again. Pathetic.
I agree with you, he's been working at Selfieshitshow and he knocked to add drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree with you, he's been working at Selfieshitshow and he knocked to add drama.
I think so too because the new halloween rooms were supposed to debut yesterday..so he was probably working on those. Of course he cant say that because then he will lose the click bait aspect that all the HUMPERS will fall for...

Reactions: 20
Does giving into her get them more peace? I guess it could in the short term..but long term if she knows they are consistent when they say no they mean no. The more they give into her.. the worse her meltdown would be if they ever want to stand up to her...
Short term is the only term these idiots think in.

I live in an equestrian area (no horses here). Many times horseshit is left on the multi-use (bikes, walking, horseback) paths. Whenever someone on our FB neighborhood pages complains, they are laughed at. The waste washes away on the next rain or dries out.
I used to walk through Times Square on my way home from work every day. The NYPD posts their mounted police out there to take pictures with the tourists. Guess what Cilla, I was constantly dodging giant piles of horse tit, even in glamorous En-Why-Cee!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think so too because the new halloween rooms were supposed to debut yesterday..so he was probably working on those. Of course he cant say that because then he will lose the click bait aspect that all the HUMPERS will fall for...
Piggy did a live yesterday and said Ass was redoing the rooms at selfish world. He was working nonstop so they could get the rooms done by October 1st. He probably knocked because they keep that top lock latched since Abbie likes to sneak out and jump into the pool. Are we to believe Piggy was with Abbie for those 30+ hours by herself!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread Suggestion

Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front, because she has so many gunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Piggy did a live yesterday and said Ass was redoing the rooms at selfish world. He was working nonstop so they could get the rooms done by October 1st. He probably knocked because they keep that top lock latched since Abbie likes to sneak out and jump into the pool. Are we to believe Piggy was with Abbie for those 30+ hours by herself!?
I think he’s was just making drama and was just working at selfish world. What I would like to think happened is Asa got arrested for something and spent the night locked up in a cell….mind you, it could be both.

neither explains the sunburn though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well he better because leghumpers don’t give a damn about selfish wrld. Oh boo hoo, you worked some extra hours at selfish wrld.

Reactions: 17
They have to give in otherwise all hell would break loose....duck that....I'd throw her in the car too....after dealing with noise and chaos they deal with all day....I'm assuming there comes a time when your just done....you do whatever it takes to get some quiet....can't blame them on this one.....Abbie can't be reasoned with. I'm sure they do what every it takes to cope and have some damn peace.
I see what you're saying and I agree that Abbie is a major handful. But a major reason that she's like this is because A&P have been so lax and lazy when dealing with Abbie (or rather, not dealing with her) and now this is the result. They've done this to themselves.
I think any child would be like this if you didn't bother to discipline them, set limits, be consistent and follow through.
I don't know that it's too late to change, tho. It would just take some serious work and diligence and of course, A&P are not willing to do that.

Does giving into her get them more peace? I guess it could in the short term..but long term if she knows they are consistent when they say no they mean no. The more they give into her.. the worse her meltdown would be if they ever want to stand up to her...
THIS!! 💯 💯 💯
Meltdowns are never pleasant to deal with. But, the longer you put things off to avoid them, the worse it will be.

• Heart
Fathering Autism 104: Moobs is posting clickbait & Hogcilla sits around gaining more weight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Fathering Autism 104 - Flop business, slop food, and a birthday bash for two fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was reading some of his SelflessWrld Google reviews, he's still being rude to commentors, signs of a truthful and honest businessman. He's even saying that he and Prissass are well like ( I guess with other sleezy business folks) I bet alot of money is going out of their personal checking account to pay the lease fees on that building now. Employees, utilities, waste disposal, taxes, employee taxes, sales tax, quarterly self employment tax....franchise fees.. Ya having a great time now you important little man?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He’s had to do all the heavy lifting on switching out the booths for selfie world Halloween. A little hard work never heard anybody
Probably and it had to be done before today (Saturday) because it's already October. They never plan ahead. I wonder how he feels About owning SW now. They were so snarky about opening the business that they wouldn't have to be there to run.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If he spent all that time working at SelfieWrld...he's more of a fool than I give him credit for. I thought this was a woman owned business, Priscilla's business. Why isn't her fat a$$ there pulling over-nighters to change booths! Yeah, she can't do the heavy lifting or climbing ladders, etc..but she could do something! Her business...she should put in the time, effort and labor then.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I see what you're saying and I agree that Abbie is a major handful. But a major reason that she's like this is because A&P have been so lax and lazy when dealing with Abbie (or rather, not dealing with her) and now this is the result. They've done this to themselves.
I think any child would be like this if you didn't bother to discipline them, set limits, be consistent and follow through.
I don't know that it's too late to change, tho. It would just take some serious work and diligence and of course, A&P are not willing to do that.

THIS!! 💯 💯 💯
Meltdowns are never pleasant to deal with. But, the longer you put things off to avoid them, the worse it will be.

^^^^This^^^^
We don't cater to our boys' every whim. If he asked for a car ride before bed on a school night, it just wouldn't happen. We also would explain to him why we are not going on a car ride, and give him other options he could do at home instead. Giving in to him every single time would create a huge problem. We've seen it before with previous therapists. He'd throw a huge fit and they would let him get out of doing his work. It took him no time at all to realize this, and before we knew it, he was doing this with everyone. Myself and his teacher figured this out, and didn't let him get out of doing tasks completely. We'd set a time limit for a break, and then bring him back to the task. You cannot be a push-over with him because he will run the show very quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't help but think about them taking a pool day last Saturday, I bet he regrets that decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably and it had to be done before today (Saturday) because it's already October. They never plan ahead. I wonder how he feels About owning SW now. They were so snarky about opening the business that they wouldn't have to be there to run.
I don't think their General Manager is working out the way they thought she would. I wonder if she, herself, is special needs to a degree. Some of the things we've seen her doing doesn't scream "management material" to me....if anything those behaviors she exhibited would certainly be a cause for concern...at least to me. I certainly wouldn't have her in charge/supervising others. JMO

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.