Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Hey Guyth. Finally caught up with all of your posts. Thankful for y’all. I found Tattle just before Covid became a household name. I feel like in many ways our ability to socialize with one another here helped us..(me at least) get through the lockdowns without feeling so cut off from the world. In the same fashion, you guyth have helped me without even knowing it these past several months. I have been sole caregiver to Mama Meow for quite some time. Kidney dialysis (at home, Thank God) , Appts. Home Health, PT, OT, bathing, dressing, cooking, etc. All this while trying to keep my own house from going to shit. 😤 Y’all have been my outlet. My go-to to stop thinking and doing, and just be…..❤
Mama Meow went to the big Kitty Den in the Heavens this week. Unexpected, but yet not a big surprise. Most all the formalities have been finalized. Lots of busy work remains. Once again though, I have my Tattle family to come spend time with and decompress from everything life has to dish out. Thanks Guyth.❤
I guess I could thank the Hogs for providing such jackassery to laugh at, but that may be taking things a bit too far😂
Instead, I shall leave you with this today.

PIGOLOGY 101: The evolution of the developed robust immune system in Swine.
Dog food, hair, face, armpit, mouth. All in the swamp ass laundry room of Moldy Manor.
640CB475-EC9A-4043-83B5-E2E3236E023A.jpeg

Final thought: If Moobs and Tinkerhog keep it up, at the time of their demise they will require custom made caskets. Even now, I do not think Pig would fit in your average one available at funeral homes. It will not be cheap..not even close! So, heads up Isaiah. 👀 Might want to put some of that donated “coffee money” aside. Just saying.😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Listen. They get no sympathy for me. When my children were small, I had a toddler and a preschooler, my husband traveled all the time, I did everything on my own, had to have them to daycare in time for me to be in my seat 25 minutes away at 8 AM. And had to be at the daycare to pick them up by 6 PM or I was charged one dollar per minute per child. You just do it. You don’t bitch about it, you make a plan and you figure it out. Of course I wasn’t passed out drunk every night and hung over in the morning trying to get things done. Everybody was bathed in the night before, clothes were laid out, bags are packed, lunches were packed and we got up and hit it in the morning. I did it all by myself. No, none were special needs, but they were tiny, and I had to do every single thing for them, and I was at work on time every day. It’s hard. No matter how many kids you have, how many are special needs or not. If you’re doing it alone or have a helper. You just fucking do it

• Heart
Reactions: 42

paolo

Chatty Member
Piggy indicates she is going to go feed the dogs.

Asshole, "I already did. I fed them. You can feed them in the morning"

11.png

Piggy, "I want to feed them again"

Asshole, "Okay, go feed them again"

Piggy, "I like watching"

111.png

She gave the dogs an extra meal because SHE likes watching them eat.

She wants those dogs over fed and under-exercised :( just like the rest of them.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Tattlers. Going through storage totes at Mama Meow’s Manor. 😻 Found a bunch of my old stuffed animals. Look what was right on top of the pile. Crooked snout and even snorts when you pull its cord. 😂 Some things are really just meant to be.😂
46120666-86D3-4949-A8DC-2E1E69E402D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Can you imagine Asa and Cilla at their high school reunions. Her the Slimelife queen and him the Autism YouTube king.
Speaking of reunions, the second night reunion was wonderful. We had a fire pit and tons of room inside and outside the whole venue. Everyone was so nice. And the dancing kicked my butt. There was one girl (actually a lady my age) who kept on leading us by the hand to go out and dance. And boy did she dance! The music was oldies (examples: “Proud Mary“ and ”Play That Funky Music, White Boy”). Really had fun, and I rarely say that about social activities.
Too bad Cilla was not there to dance her famous dances. I‘m sure she would have been a hit. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I actually put on makeup tonight for my 50th reunion, which also happens to be my (gulp) 69th birthday. I thought about Cilla and her makeup Slimelife pyramid scheme was I was applying (and probably not blending correctly) the makeup. I’m nervous, but due to Covid fear, many are not attending. That means probably no “mean girls.” Yes, at this age, I’m still fearful of them. I can’t wait to see what screwy vlog will be on tonight when I get back and the great, funny comments my fellow Tattlers make.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Thanks for letting me know there is a new season.

Does anyone else think the autism spectrum needs to be revised? Obviously it’s a spectrum, but why? Especially when they aren’t sure what causes it.

It doesn’t make sense that people who can go on a dates and find love and people like Abbie are diagnosed with the same disorder.
You are right.
It doesn't make sense at all.
Abbie is clearly way more IDD than autistic. Although she does have a few autistic traits.
I hope her new psychiatrist saw this and changed her diagnosis so it's correct.
Assa realized the popularity of Autism and put Abbie on YouTube to capitalize on the word AUTISM.
Had he made a channel called Fathering IDD, his success may not have been as good.
Either way, it's exploitation of mentally impaired child.
He needs his ass kicked.

• Heart
This is the comment I made after watching tonight's (bullsh*t filled) vlog:
While discussing the autistic man that eloped and ended up getting taised Pricilla said Abbie is never left alone due to outcomes as such. Why then was Abbie left I'm the truck in the travel vlog where both of you went to watch Isaiah dive?
Wonder what replies it will get?

• Heart
  • Haha

PlumBlossom

Oh dear y'all!
I just can't take it!
Two parties in two days! Whoo hoo!
Highlights include:
Using tongs for the cookies but still using her other hand :sick:
View attachment 784273

Plenty of snot rubs :sick:
View attachment 784274

An Ass in the Air :sick:
View attachment 784275

And one plate of dry ass looking chicken with the top of a pineapple in the middle surrounded by pineapple rings. OMFG! 🤮
View attachment 784279
Gotta say...this pineapple chicken thing looks like a fucked up palm tree sticking out of mulch :sick: 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Interrupting my “Soprano’s“ binging to say this. On Isaiah’s FB page under his latest vlog post, is his inspired begging act. “Check out the new Stars feature! Personally, I've got some serious work coming up with college and trying to pay for my truck, so if you want to buy a broke college kid some coffee, feel free to send some Stars my way!”

Disgusting! And some are calling him out on it! Others are saying for him to get a real job. When I was 20 I was working fulltime at my dad’s supermarket. And I just wasn’t the boss’s daughter…I worked very hard. My dad insisted. They may have spoiled me materially, but I always worked at a real job. And it didn’t hurt me in the least.

He needs some hard knocks coming his way. Begging for stars…he should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Of course she's asking people to come find them.
1. She's not walking any further than she has to into the stadium. 2. They are 'important influencers with a YouTube channel about "autism" so the people must come to them.
3. She's used to buying her "friends". Hogsiaha's friends too. She has no clue how to make them naturally. Just like she can't cook like a normal person.
That food is gross.
I'd like to know how many hours per week do the 2 of them actually watch Abbie. I'd guess less than 20. Not including sleep time.
Abbie is always being pawned off on somebody.
I guess all they actually need her around for is enough time to film her doing a few laps, a few honks and unloading her backpack for the vlogs.
Then it's off to respite care!
Ah the life of exploiting an ID child on YouTube for a paycheck.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Just who does this SOW think she is fooling with tonight's vlog?

Cilla's Stuff & Things
I really love hosting parties. It stresses me out and I always bite off more than I can chew but I still love it lol.

Stressed out? She bought a cheese cake and cookies, set up some sandwiches and threw chicken on a crock pot. (It even looks like she chewed it up and spit it out to serve)

I am embarrassed for her.

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
I think it is bullshit that he keeps saying that P is doing all these things by herself for Ab. That female can't even deal with her child alone for an hour much less get her ready in the morning alone. We know Ass is the only one that does her hair. Only thing I could see P do is pick out her clothes... because she wants to play dress up and sees it as a reflection of HER. Why Abbie's clothes are not for her comfort or happiness in mind.

I understand why they shower her in the morning, but they should shower her before bed too. It would help her relax, set a bed routine, and she has a woman's body that is in diapers and deserves cleanliness. But instead they just dope her up so they don't have to deal with her. I think a good part of the sleep/night issues they have are their own doing.

No reason her lunch can't be done the night before. P doesn't want Ass doing that because she is a feeder... and she gets a high from touching food. Plus she can sneak food while she does it.

But in the end the entire thing is total lies and shit. Just making stuff up for content, asking a question to encourage engagement on their video with commented responses.

Oh and damage control... painting P as this loving, involved mother.... who ISN'T a lazy, vile bitch...

Last edited:
  • Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Hey Assa,
Great little speech you had there for the leg humpers, but come on, your daughter does not have a medical disorder that makes her not realize that she's full. She's only not full because she doesn't realize she ate a whole plate of food. Most people take food put it in their mouths and chew it, and then they swallow it. Your daughter just shovels the food in with one hand, with the other hand she's protecting her plate or bowl or whatever the heck you put her food in. And then she tries to shove as much as she can and swallows it whole. The only thing you guys do is make her stop every 2 seconds. Honestly I don't even know if the girl knows how to chew her food. That's really sad, because I don't even know if you can teach a 16 year old child that. I guess the only thing you worry about is if she chokes.
Sorry to the sensitive people, I'm just speaking the truth. And I'm not hating on Abbie.

• Heart