Fathering Autism #103 Jr gets a new truck, all the Maassives still suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what’s going on at mold manor? Why was he away for so long. Any guesses?
Maybe Cilla threw us butt out of the house, after she connected some of the dots with itchy and scratchy.. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I mean, someone was home and letting him in, so only he was gone..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder what’s going on at mold manor? Why was he away for so long. Any guesses?
He’s had to do all the heavy lifting on switching out the booths for selfie world Halloween. A little hard work never heard anybody

Reactions: 16
He looks super sunburned… where the heck was he that caused a sunburn? I’m sure whatever it is he will make a huge deal out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe someone is in the hospital. I know…I always think the worst scenario.

Just saw that Candy wrote on FB “to get some rest”

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Maybe Cilla threw us butt out of the house, after she connected some of the dots with itchy and scratchy.. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I mean, someone was home and letting him in, so only he was gone..
Why was he knocking to get in?
Why was he away 34-36 hours?
I hope Abbie's ok!

Reactions: 10
That's animal abuse to have a horse carry that much weight around. And I'm not trying to be funny either.
But I thought that was funny. Welcome new tattle friend. ❤

I like the selfie world excuse, because we all know that Cilla is useless and most likely can't even open up a soda on her own.
But my theory, someone went to the hospital most likely Abbie, since she's special needs, he most likely has to keep an eye on her? I don't know the rules on this in Florida. I hope it's not true. I just noticed there is a bunch of people who thought the same thing.
I don't know about the SW either, why would you stay overnight by yourself when you can go home and sleep? Staying up for 36 hours would make you go crazy. Definitely should not be driving. Although he did look very alert. They have workers, why can't they help him?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
could be his step mom as well. Isn’t it a bit early for halloween? I did see someone post though? Lipshit mama still shilling today

Reactions: 11
Oh we're on page 48
Time to put in thread suggestions.
*Only one suggestion per person.
*Vote for your favorite by liking it, hating it, 😂 etc.
*No cursing in the title suggestion
*Keep your suggestion really short because of limited space.
Can't think of anything else, kermy usually does this.

• Heart
Reminder Time

Thread Suggestion Reminder Time
1. Start posting page 48..anything prior to page 48 will not be counted...new thread gets built when posts hit 1000
2. Take into account
Fathering Autism#103 with the length...keep it short
3. Make sure Thread Suggestion is somewhere in the post
4. ONE suggestion per post
5. Swear words are not allowed even with characters replacing letters

Number 2 on list is most important otherwise words get deleted...keep it short please
Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Fathering autism vlogs are really a bore, but leghumpers yell “give us more!” If this is too long, maybe cut fathering autism and use “their” or “these”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't watched the vlog or read any of y'alls comments. Of course he's doing great. Mommy and daddy are flipping the bill on Abbie's back. A new truck and condo........I'd say you're doing better than most you little 19 year old self entitled prick 🤮
I was watching Brad & Rach and they drive a Prius and was asked to be in one the the commercials, you reckon Babywipes is trying for commercial recognition?

Does anyone here keep up with CC Suarez? And did we ever see a video from the lady in the truck?

Why was he knocking to get in?
Why was he away 34-36 hours?
I hope Abbie's ok!
They’ve previewed five booths converted to Fall or Halloween themes at SW-JAX so AssA had to have been hauling ass painting, papering and switching out Big P’s booth decor. They closed the business for one day to transform the booths. Sure hope they had staff sanitizing the remainder of the booths during that closing.

I’m getting a kick out of our Oktoberfest hats. Here’s a small sample of some of the spot-on avatars:
1B2BCCCC-9923-4665-AECD-65A1548325EE.jpeg
71B88871-97E8-4BC0-951E-756B5B50C92F.jpeg
BBE0A958-E954-4AC6-AE0E-9937DE1EFEA9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny how two bull shitters are complaining about horse tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That's animal abuse to have a horse carry that much weight around. And I'm not trying to be funny either.
Agreed! Her fat ass shoulda known better thsn to attempt riding a horse! The trainer too, that’s irresponsible & cruel to the horse!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.