Fathering Autism #103 Jr gets a new truck, all the Maassives still suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t with this vlog y’all. Where to begin?
First, snark on the outfit. Wrong. Wrong, just bleeping wrong.

Screenshot_20210920-003033~3.png

Does she really think that undershirt matches the blouse? With red shoes?
Screenshot_20210920-002355~2.png

Big P and her face and hand motions when she is informing her viewers is just plain nauseating.
Screenshot_20210920-002422~2.png
Screenshot_20210920-003708~2.png

And speaking of nauseating, what is it with big P and fugly flower/leaves/bath sponges hanging on doors? Her style is just plain fugly. Just like her. Nothing matches. No theme. No rhyme or reason. Not that there has to be but this tit is ridiculously bleeping ugly.
Screenshot_20210920-003221~3.png

Asshat going on and on and on about the infamous shitting on the non grass surface.
Hell, if I had to live there I would poop on the sidewalk too.
Screenshot_20210920-004240~2.png

Okay y’all, when piggy and Abbie were leaving for school, Asshole was going on and on and Abbie waved about three different times and Asshole caught onto the fact she was wanting him to go away. Anyways, read the captain and then look at Piggies face!
Screenshot_20210920-005554~3.png

Now for Sandy. Someone on here said they didn’t like her. I am leaning that way also….
Asshole comes home, here is Sandy’s reaction: to me she looks timid and thinks she may be in trouble and is waiting to be scolded.
Screenshot_20210920-010305~4.png

Here is sandy when her witch comes home. Maverick is first to greet.
Screenshot_20210920-011250~2.png

Oh hell no sandy says, that’s my witch
Screenshot_20210920-011348~2.png

Gets all aggressive. Yeah, these idiots have no business having pets.
Screenshot_20210920-011404~2.png

Screenshot_20210920-011414~2.png

Oh geez Guyths, I shouldn’t laugh but look, pig said hi sweet girl ( to Abbie) and look who comes running!
Screenshot_20210920-011809~2.png

They work at slimywrld. This caption says it all!
Screenshot_20210920-005830~2.png

How would you like him for a boss?
Screenshot_20210920-010104~2.png

Someone please tell me what the duck is wrong with Thummer?
Screenshot_20210920-010500~2.png

Screenshot_20210920-010515~2.png

IDK why asshole was dressed like this and I really don’t give a duck but…
this is what he think we see…
Screenshot_20210920-014559~3.png

What we really see!!!

Screenshot_20210920-011542~2.png

Okay, last one Guyths. This was actually in the beginning. Asshole was talking out of his ass as usual. Something about nodding yes takes more muscle than shaking your head no…blah blah blah. But he then says this….
Screenshot_20210919-173301~2.png

Screenshot_20210919-173105~3.png

bleeping creeper I tell ya!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I really liked the title, Isaiah makes money so he can take out Taj his honey. I know this one didn't win. But it was a really creative title and I just want to shout it out, because it was pretty unique compared to everything else. Most titles that I see always refer to the fact that Priscilla is extremely fat, it's nice to see a different take on things every now and then. Just my opinion. So koodles to the person who came up with that. It did give me a chuckle.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I really liked the title, Isaiah makes money so he can take out Taj his honey. I know this one didn't win. But it was a really creative title and I just want to shout it out, because it was pretty unique compared to everything else. Most titles that I see always refer to the fact that Priscilla is extremely fat, it's nice to see a different take on things every now and then. Just my opinion. So koodles to the person who came up with that. It did give me a chuckle.
Aw, thanks! Being a smartass is my love language!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It was a close one...both great titles with @renwick sneaking one in too at the last minute

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Talking in her sleep? I half expected some honking, but no. Just more pitiful clickbait. And what happened to less Big P appearances on the vlog? She's just horrid. I can't tell where the mattress is in the thumbnail. I'm convinced Assa gets off on making her look foolish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I for sure thought this one was going to win. 😂. The title now is nice though.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just catching up on the last couple of vlogs. Big P has mentioned salads multiple times. And eating some greens with their orange meal. Right.....
And this deep and enlightening conversation about skeet shooting. Is it like a video game? Are they like hockey pucks? God....He's trying to educate her on something he knows absolutely nothing about.
1632151366079.png

GIF MAKERS!!! 17:51!!! We need a horrible dancing GIF here!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Just catching up on the last couple of vlogs. Big P has mentioned salads multiple times. And eating some greens with their orange meal. Right.....
And this deep and enlightening conversation about skeet shooting. Is it like a video game? Are they like hockey pucks? God....He's trying to educate her on something he knows absolutely nothing about. View attachment 772599

GIF MAKERS!!! 17:51!!! We need a horrible dancing GIF here!
Ok, so I've never been skeet shooting, but even I knew the answer to her questions. You can't tell me that in all of her 40 years on this planet, and I assume most of those were in this country, that she has never seen or heard of skeet shooting? I am sure it has been featured in at least some movies, tv shows, the Olympics, etc. Even with my very limited knowledge I knew they were not like hockey pucks....good God. I would be so pissed if my husband filmed me under the covers in the bedroom and put it on YouTube. So pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok, so I've never been skeet shooting, but even I knew the answer to her questions. You can't tell me that in all of her 40 years on this planet, and I assume most of those were in this country, that she has never seen or heard of skeet shooting? I am sure it has been featured in at least some movies, tv shows, the Olympics, etc. Even with my very limited knowledge I knew they were not like hockey pucks....good God. I would be so pissed if my husband filmed me under the covers in the bedroom and put it on YouTube. So pissed.
"Is it like Top Golf?" "Is it like Duck Hunt the video game" They're so damn stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They do sorta look like hockey pucks. I have a box or two someplace lol same basic shape anyway.

"Is it like Top Golf?" "Is it like Duck Hunt the video game" They're so damn stupid
I wonder if her told her things to say and ask.... so he could come off as being all-knowing and far superior to her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Made of clay so they bust apart easily. Some folks call them clay birds. I just love
the sporting goods business. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They do sorta look like hockey pucks. I have a box or two someplace lol same basic shape anyway.

I wonder if her told her things to say and ask.... so he could come off as being all-knowing and far superior to her.
Thats her own doing. She likes to play the stupid role. She thinks it matches her dainty style.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New travel mass vlog. Did NOT have to see this! WARNING.....proceed with caution...may become blind!

Screenshot_20210920-151258~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.