Fathering Autism #103 Jr gets a new truck, all the Maassives still suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine any guy wanting their woman super obese
I actually watched 600 lb life once and the woman that they were doing the story on made a living by going online and stuffing her face. These men would pay her to watch her sit on her bed, massively obese and eat. It was disgusting 🤮. Very bizarre fetish obviously, but some men only like very obese women apparently.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ok, so I've never been skeet shooting, but even I knew the answer to her questions. You can't tell me that in all of her 40 years on this planet, and I assume most of those were in this country, that she has never seen or heard of skeet shooting? I am sure it has been featured in at least some movies, tv shows, the Olympics, etc. Even with my very limited knowledge I knew they were not like hockey pucks....good God. I would be so pissed if my husband filmed me under the covers in the bedroom and put it on YouTube. So pissed.
She has no shame or embarrassment level.
She is just immature and dumb.
In bed covered up to her chiny-chin- chins!
And the dumb looking bouncing around that's supposed to be dance moves!!!....
Just dumb and stupid looking with those arms a-flapping in the breeze the rest of her body moves were causing!

New travel mass vlog. Did NOT have to see this! WARNING.....proceed with caution...may become blind!

View attachment 773121
Imagine I don't see her in this screenshot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Asshat isn't exactly super fit and in shape himself. He's no prize, either. His gut is the same size as P's, if not bigger and I think his moobs are bigger than hers, too. They only really differ in size in the butt and thigh area. Dude looks like he's 10 months pregnant, FFS. His face is so ugly that his hairline is running away from it in fear. Then we've got the nasty eczema hands that he's constantly showing the camera.

Screenshot (2).png

giphy (33)-min.gif

youtube-screenshot-notallowedintoyosemite.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

So watched this video so you don't have to.
1. Not enough Taj
2. Parents were in it only for about a minute which is okay.
3. Of course there was some hiking, he went there with some dude, Isaiah of course did not introduce him so I don't know who that is. It wasn't Taj or Davis. Anywho, baby bird seem to hurt his leg, I doubt even went to the ER to get it x-rayed.
4. At the end of the video, he says I want to tell you about his goals. His goal is to have at least 5 hours of outside time. Really Isaiah??????
I don't know, he's there to go to college, shouldn't his goal to be studying more, trying to get good grades, you know the stuff that he supposedly doing when he was in high school in his gifted high School? I get that most people are not going to classes for 8 hours straight, but you do get homework and you do have to study. That boy got it all backwards.
THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

1. Not enough Taj
3. Of course there was some hiking, he went there with some dude, Isaiah of course did not introduce him so I don't know who that is. It wasn't Taj or Davis. Anywho, baby bird seem to hurt his leg, I doubt even went to the ER to get it x-rayed.
4. At the end of the video, he says I want to tell you about his goals. His goal is to have at least 5 hours of outside time. Really Isaiah??????
I don't know, he's there to go to college, shouldn't his goal to be studying more, trying to get good grades, you know the stuff that he supposedly doing when he was in high school in his gifted high School? I get that most people are not going to classes for 8 hours straight, but you do get homework and you do have to study. That boy got it all backwards.
Did anyone notice Isaiah's skin looking hella rough in the first part of the vlog? It reminded me of his mothers skin. Maybe it was the lighting and him being under the weather.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I can’t imagine any guy wanting their woman super obese
But strangely, those guys exist. As someone pointed out, keeping P unhealthy could be A's way of keeping her dependent on him. And P encouraging A to be fat keeps him from being (physically) desirable to any other woman. Just a sick dynamic they have.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
oh cilla, please show us what's in those drawers in the kitchen, you showed us all the other cupboards and drawers, why not those ones...... oh no wait you did show us in the last time you did a tour of the caravan. We saw your secret stash of treats.

That shower cubicle does not look big enough for a 400lb lady to be taking a shower in. It might be big in terms of a caravan but those doors did not look very wide at all. she must have to squeeze the fat through. That's if she even tries at all.
Maybe they have outside shower capability that they failed to mention. A lot of the more elaborate RVs, even camper Vans have them now from what I've seen on line.

oh cilla, please show us what's in those drawers in the kitchen, you showed us all the other cupboards and drawers, why not those ones...... oh no wait you did show us in the last time you did a tour of the caravan. We saw your secret stash of treats.

That shower cubicle does not look big enough for a 400lb lady to be taking a shower in. It might be big in terms of a caravan but those doors did not look very wide at all. she must have to squeeze the fat through. That's if she even tries at all.
Nothing in those drawers or closets seemed organized. Just thrown in here and there.

We know Priscilla’s car was financed. She came out of the dealership with tons of personal paperwork. The house is definitely financed and is on a horrible 8-arm mortgage (which is one of the worst ways to mortgage a house in the US and not a standard mortgage that people with good credit use.). I would happen to guess his truck is also on finance, along with the RV.
And the house in Boone as well I would guess.

Last edited:
  • Wow
That is not flattering material at all. Too thin and flimsy. May as well be naked if everyone can see every aspect of your body underneath

HOLD UP....WAIT A MINUTE.......
HOW on God's green earth do those 3 sleep in a queen sized bed???? My husband and I are nowhere near their size....NOWHERE... and we have trouble sleeping in a Queen size...No way...I don't buy it. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And the house in Boone as well I would guess.
Oh yes! The house in Boone is mortgaged too… I seen it in the paperwork…
I think the only thing not on loan is the pontoon boat (they purchased from someone else) and maybe Abbie’s go-cart by now. I am assuming it may have been on credit but they don’t like to finance those for long terms due to breakdowns and inability to locate them, if the person moves…

1. Not enough Taj
I thought Davis was on the hike. Never saw a close-up confirmation of his face. And it’s hard to believe Junior hasn’t been to an Applebee’s. There are three of them in Jacksonville and a menu that’s right in line with the Maassives.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I believe hell just froze over :unsure: 🥶 Big P spoke the truth 😆🤣 I love closed captions!! 😂😂
werenotlittlepeople.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They made it challenging for themselves cuz she’s isn’t disciplined,they let her run the show and dictate what they do day to day by her tantrums when she’s doesnt get what she wants when she wants it for far too long
I would say that's true to an extent.
They have definitely made life far more difficult and challenging for themselves (and Abbie's future caregivers when A&P aren't around or able to be her primary caregivers) by not disciplining and really working with her as they should. But, I don't know that that translates to Abbie running the show. Yes, we've seen A&P give in to Abbie in order to avoid tantrums. But, just as often, if not more, we've seen A&P do whatever the fck they want to do, knowing there's a good chance Abbie will not handle it well and that it will upset her. Most of what they do bother to do in terms of working with Abbie, is for their benefit and to make things easier and more convenient for them, not for Abbie.
They still spend the majority of the time telling her where to sit/stand, when to eat, when to have a bath, go to the bathroom, when to go to bed, manhandling her and forcing her into the pool to go swimming, choosing all of her meals for her, taking all of her stim toys away etc. Then we get into them ignoring and dismissing any attempts at communication she tries to make.
Asshat especially is too much of a control freak to have Abbie running things.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.