Fathering Autism #103 Jr gets a new truck, all the Maassives still suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Is it like Top Golf?" "Is it like Duck Hunt the video game" They're so damn stupid
I am sure she would run right out and learn how to shoot them if he told her they look like the plates at the local buffet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
:ROFLMAO::LOL:😂😂😂😂
And this deep and enlightening conversation about skeet shooting. Is it like a video game? Are they like hockey pucks? God....He's trying to educate her on something he knows absolutely nothing about. View attachment 772599
I began skeet shooting way back in the day...like when I was around 9 years old! FUN stuff...if you know what you are doing! ;)🤩🤩

I did not watch the video, but here is my interpretation based on the screenshots! 🤣😂😂
skeetcilla2.jpg

ASSa ordered some personalized targets for the big day!! :unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:😂😂😂:m
skeetcilla (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if Assa is a "feeder," one of those guys that likes his woman super obese so he encourages her to gain more and more weight.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That is not flattering material at all. Too thin and flimsy. May as well be naked if everyone can see every aspect of your body underneath

oh cilla, please show us what's in those drawers in the kitchen, you showed us all the other cupboards and drawers, why not those ones...... oh no wait you did show us in the last time you did a tour of the caravan. We saw your secret stash of treats.

That shower cubicle does not look big enough for a 400lb lady to be taking a shower in. It might be big in terms of a caravan but those doors did not look very wide at all. she must have to squeeze the fat through. That's if she even tries at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Assa is a "feeder," one of those guys that likes his woman super obese so he encourages her to gain more and more weight.
I don't think so. She does that to herself. Seems more likely she encourages him to gain. If he wasn't fat too she would be affraid of him running around on her, again.

Though can see him wanting her to stay unhealthy because he needs her to have low self esteem and unstable mentally. It gives him more power.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"Is it like Top Golf?" "Is it like Duck Hunt the video game" They're so damn stupid
To be honest, if someone needed me to explain skeet shooting to them, I probably would have said "It's kind of like Duck Hunt."

That is not flattering material at all. Too thin and flimsy. May as well be naked if everyone can see every aspect of your body underneath

Which is why it doesn't pay to buy those ultra-cheap SHEIN clothes. She's the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think so. She does that to herself. Seems more likely she encourages him to gain. If he wasn't fat too she would be affraid of him running around on her, again.

Though can see him wanting her to stay unhealthy because he needs her to have low self esteem and unstable mentally. It gives him more power.
A very sad couple. I just cant fathom why they just cant get themselves under control. I guess that is the nature of addiction. And as others have pointed out, life with Abbie is challenging.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh lordy. She really does say YETH. I just noticed it.
Hi all, I'm new.
Pleasure to make your acquittance.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What is this wardrobe malfunction? It looks like her fat exploded or her Spanx busted opened or rolled up or had a blow up. I can't figure it out! I thought maybe it's a knee but the other leg doesn't appear like that.
Screenshot_20210920-182856_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
A very sad couple. I just cant fathom why they just cant get themselves under control. I guess that is the nature of addiction. And as others have pointed out, life with Abbie is challenging.
They made it challenging for themselves cuz she’s isn’t disciplined,they let her run the show and dictate what they do day to day by her tantrums when she’s doesnt get what she wants when she wants it for far too long

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So is that a brand new truck they gave Isaiah? I wonder if they are paying cash for all these purchases? I'm thinking not.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So is that a brand new truck they gave Isaiah? I wonder if they are paying cash for all these purchases? I'm thinking not.
We know Priscilla’s car was financed. She came out of the dealership with tons of personal paperwork. The house is definitely financed and is on a horrible 8-arm mortgage (which is one of the worst ways to mortgage a house in the US and not a standard mortgage that people with good credit use.). I would happen to guess his truck is also on finance, along with the RV.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe
Junior has got a video out too

I don’t believe for a second that he’s paying for thr truck……
MAYBE his parents are taking the car payment amount out of his allowance… maybe. But I still believe he just got it and they’re lying as usual

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.