Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both drunk before people start arriving. They’re both slurry and giggly
A sad life for Abbie . She doesn't have a home with stability , she has no one to cling to . I'm hoping members of her school that she attends watch the F.A. vlogs . or members in the community it is obvious there is alcohol in the home . Her parents slurred words , Thilla falling in a bush . My stepfather was a mean abusive drunk , Tattlers watch Cilla's Lipstick Mama Vlogs , they are both drunk , look at their eyes , facial expressions , slurred words , God help Abbie ........ I have a feeling they are mean abusive drunks . May Peace Be With Abbie . Maybe that is why I have no respect for them they are fake this whole Fathering Autism is a facade . I can see they are narrcisstic immature drunks that have found away to make money because the exploit their daughter Abbie . F.U. Atha and Thilla ! Did hear his comment they have friends and people on the internet that like them ? They live a very sad life if that's all the friends they have .

Uncle Fester was Jackie Coogan. He was a child star responsible for the Coogan Act (Below)

“The California Child Actor's Bill (also known as Coogan Act or Coogan Bill) is a law applicable to child performers, designed to safeguard a portion of their earnings for when they reach the age of majority, and protect them from exploitation and abuse.

The original Bill was passed in 1939 by the State of California in response to the plight of Jackie Coogan, who earned millions of dollars as a successful child actor only to discover, upon reaching adulthood, that his mother and stepfather had spent almost all of his money. Since then, it has been revised a few times, most recently on December 7, 2019.[2] As it stands, money earned and accumulated under a contract under the code remains the sole legal property of the minor child.”
Yes I remember this . Thank you for sharing He was a little boy who made silent movies with Charlie Chaplin . His parents exploited him too , just like Abbie's parents . Houses , car's , boats , vacation's . He never had a childhood because he worked in the entertainment business . When he grew into a young man he found what he thought he had a fortune was gone .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Crystal and Emily moved within walking distance of the mass holes. If they wanted to avoid them, they have made a bad house choice
Well, it's within Crystal & Emily's walking distance...is it within a distance Cilla & Asa can walk? If not, then they're safe.

I keep thinking about those meatballs...did she really make a sauce out of ketchup and grape jelly? There's a million different recipes for BBQ sauce that can be made using ketchup and a couple of other standard pantry ingredients...as well as "Asian" sauces that can be made the same way. Why ketchup and bleeping grape jelly? Who needs to eat a grape-flavored meatball? And from the few seconds I saw of it while scrolling through the video, the jelly reacts exactly as you would expect to being cooked...it breaks down and turns watery, making the sauce thin and runny. Who the duck invented this tit? And out of all the meatball sauce recipes Priscilla could have pulled off of Pinterest, why did she go with the one involving grape jelly?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well, it's within Crystal & Emily's walking distance...is it within a distance Cilla & Asa can walk? If not, then they're safe.

I keep thinking about those meatballs...did she really make a sauce out of ketchup and grape jelly? There's a million different recipes for BBQ sauce that can be made using ketchup and a couple of other standard pantry ingredients...as well as "Asian" sauces that can be made the same way. Why ketchup and bleeping grape jelly? Who needs to eat a grape-flavored meatball? And from the few seconds I saw of it while scrolling through the video, the jelly reacts exactly as you would expect to being cooked...it breaks down and turns watery, making the sauce thin and runny. Who the duck invented this tit? And out of all the meatball sauce recipes Priscilla could have pulled off of Pinterest, why did she go with the one involving grape jelly?
In defense of the meatballs- they should be made with grape jelly and chili sauce, and slow cooked. They have been around for 40+ years, and yes, they are good!!
That nasty "salad" did me in. I feel the same way about pouring olive oil on everything, as you do about grape jelly lol. Arugula tastes like peppery dirt, tomatoes are for throwing, and soft cheese gives me the heebie jeebies!! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So let me ass this, is his eyes always shiney, is this something new or am I just noticing. I haven't imbibed in adult beverages for a long time because of diabetes and occasionally have a little dry red wine, so could his shiney eyes be only from alcohol? MMJ? Those who know please advise.
Maybe a little toking involved as well 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Uncle Fester was Jackie Coogan. He was a child star responsible for the Coogan Act (Below)

“The California Child Actor's Bill (also known as Coogan Act or Coogan Bill) is a law applicable to child performers, designed to safeguard a portion of their earnings for when they reach the age of majority, and protect them from exploitation and abuse.

The original Bill was passed in 1939 by the State of California in response to the plight of Jackie Coogan, who earned millions of dollars as a successful child actor only to discover, upon reaching adulthood, that his mother and stepfather had spent almost all of his money. Since then, it has been revised a few times, most recently on December 7, 2019.[2] As it stands, money earned and accumulated under a contract under the code remains the sole legal property of the minor child.”
The same happened to Gary Coleman during Diff’rent Strokes,his adoptive parents stole most if not all of his money he made when he was on that show,disgusting people to that to their kid (adoptive or not!)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I got my first bottle of tincture today.
I spent the afternoon on the couch, listening to classic rock.
First day I have been pain free in months. 🙌
Now I'm so happy for you, and in a few more days I'll be able to sit with you! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What is tincture?
I need some!!!
So glad you're feeling better!
Liquid weed! LOL
I got the script a few weeks ago, but thought maybe I could "push through" until surgery.
The past few days have been especially tough, so my son drove me to the dispensary this morning.
I got peppermint patty flavor.
THEN- as I'm lounging in my way-back machine, my surgeons office called. The hospital my surgery was scheduled in, canceled. COVID.
I lost my mind. Thankfully he has privileges at several hospitals and got another to agree to take me Tuesday, but we wont even know when. Like stand-by. I have to get there, and simply wait until they can squeak me in, and also not set in stone in case they also stop surgeries.
Today was a good day to be stoned, cant lie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I am a proud owner of 2 bottles of Delta 8 tinctures. 😜 Pig should get a night blend for herself. Fast asleep = Less bedside ice cream. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've been watching Sumo..the fall basho..yup I'm weird...and I can't help marveling at the fact that most of these wrestlers may have a smaller gut and ass than Piggy. They sure as all hell are in better shape

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I got my first bottle of tincture today.
I spent the afternoon on the couch, listening to classic rock.
First day I have been pain free in months. 🙌
I have had my card for a few months now. I like the cookies and chocolate bars. But I have to have very small doses (1/4 cookie - 1/4 square of chocolate). For me it’s very strong, but oh so relaxing. I’m so happy you are pain free!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've been watching Sumo..the fall basho..yup I'm weird...and I can't help marveling at the fact that most of these wrestlers may have a smaller gut and ass than Piggy. They sure as all hell are in better shape
I just went and checked them out on Youtube. Pretty entertaining. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am a proud owner of 2 bottles of Delta 8 tinctures. 😜 Pig should get a night blend for herself. Fast asleep = Less bedside ice cream. 😂
Thats my goal. A good nights sleep. Since they took all my other meds away, I can only sleep about an hour at a time until the pain wakes me up. I was given codeine earlier this week, Monday I think...days are blurs now...and it worked the 1st day, and that was it.
And its hard to feel good at all without sleep!
Mine is Botanist Soothe. Soothe it did.
I admit I dipped a tad more than I should have, got cocky. I mean, I used to be a stoner extraordinaire.
I'm the girl my poor mother had to drag back to Ohio from cheer camp in Ann Arbor for smoking weed.
Now? Apparently Im just ordinary, but damn it was the best day Ive had in so long!!

:cool:🤟🔥
Thats me- throwin the ol' devil horns and flicking my Bic all day. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thats my goal. A good nights sleep. Since they took all my other meds away, I can only sleep about an hour at a time until the pain wakes me up. I was given codeine earlier this week, Monday I think...days are blurs now...and it worked the 1st day, and that was it.
And its hard to feel good at all without sleep!
Mine is Botanist Soothe. Soothe it did.
I admit I dipped a tad more than I should have, got cocky. I mean, I used to be a stoner extraordinaire.
I'm the girl my poor mother had to drag back to Ohio from cheer camp in Ann Arbor for smoking weed.
Now? Apparently Im just ordinary, but damn it was the best day Ive had in so long!!

:cool:🤟🔥
Thats me- throwin the ol' devil horns and flicking my Bic all day. :ROFLMAO:
I do hope you get to a point where you get some sleep. And definitely some relief.❤ I may have dipped a little heavy into my tincture the first time…at 8:30 AM. 🤪 By 9:30 I was like..OH tit!😂
In the words of Katt Williams..
I got tit to do today.
😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That is crazy!! As I was scrolling through old music today on YT, I came across the old video by Duran Duran- "Girls on Film". (God I loved them!!) Anyway, there is a big sumo wrestler in the video and I was totally engrossed by it!! LOL
The way they can even move around blows my mind!
I'd take a mortgage on my home to see Big P come stompin' out!!!
Her sumo game face!

1606114902710.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.