Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how Asshat made a point of saying that it was HIS idea to start doing things to give Abbie more of a sense of being in control. Because, as usual, HE knows best when it comes to Abbie. Trained professionals who have had years of education and experience?? Pffffftt!!
What do they know?? Only Asshat Almighty has the best and most effective ideas to help Abbie. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also, as others have said on here, it has only just NOW occurred to him that Abbie would feel a lot better if she had more feelings of being in control?? REALLY?? I guess it took this long for him to ''have the personal awareness' to see it from Abbie's perspective. As I said before, he only thinks of himself and his opinions/perspectives are the only ones that matter to him. It's also rich coming from Mr Control Freak himself. He always has to be in control of 'all the things' because that's what makes him feel better. Except that in his case, he takes it to the extreme and also to the detrimental side of things.
It also seemed like he was saying, from the way he worded it, that he only wanted Abbie to feel like she was in control, not that she actually IS in control of anything. Just give her the illusion of it. Anyone else feel that way??
The only thing Abbie is in total control of is Assa and Pricilla, financially, emotionally, physically and mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They both appear quite mellow at times! 😏😉 Doesn't surprise me! Having all that booze around too as an added bonus I guess.
So let me ass this, is his eyes always shiney, is this something new or am I just noticing. I haven't imbibed in adult beverages for a long time because of diabetes and occasionally have a little dry red wine, so could his shiney eyes be only from alcohol? MMJ? Those who know please advise.

Reactions: 6
They are both drunk before people start arriving. They’re both slurry and giggly

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Looks like she finally realized that she couldnt squeeze out another season in her too small Jags shirt, and this time ordered from the Mens dept. LOL

How the hell do you duck up classic app recipes.....oh yea add a bunch of extra tit you don't need

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thilla made a comment in tonight’s vlog where she said “apparently we aren’t that bad of people because people still hang around us”
So I want to break down exactly who is around them that constitutes her statement. Thummer=‘respite’, Abbies ‘bff.’ Kylie= Thummers roommate, Abbie’s unconfirmed “respite”, Lurch and their family=AssHat’s estranged family, SelfishWorld Employees.....this one speaks for itself. So who tf is thick thighs save f**king lives THILLA talking about?? And besides the obvious, they’re both just horrible people because of how they choose to parent and provide for their family. Which is off the back of their autistic daughter!
AssHat tried to check Thilla on her ass being in his seat. Apparently the man doesn’t like it when people sit in his seat. Thilla responded “okay...... well I mean” there you go girl, stand your ground and tell him you want to sit next to the alcohol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I love your new “Do” you are really looking sassy! Have fun with your classmates… my 40th is in October. I realized that I am the age of my parents when I was graduating!! YIKES!
I felt old when I was watching Mary Tyler Moore and realized that I was older than Lou Grant. I was five when the show premiered and I'm 56 now 🤣 I'm sure that Lou turned 40 in one of the episodes, which would make me old enough to be his teenage Mom😲🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
So today's video is just like yesterday's video, the only difference is that we see Summer and her girlfriend put Abby into the front yard hammock and Assa talks about a court case. But I'm sure it's not about his illegitimate child court case. I think he's referring to when they sued the school district. Didn't he already talk about that?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh good we get to hear about the lawsuit.
I wonder how many lies he will tell?
He better be careful talking about that court case... I would like to know just how Abbie has benefitted from this expensive school. What has she learned different? True they get free day care out of it ..but what else?

I'm curious how long lurch and uncle fester will hang around with the Massives....how long will they be able to stand it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So today's video is just like yesterday's video, the only difference is that we see Summer and her girlfriend put Abby into the front yard hammock and Assa talks about a court case. But I'm sure it's not about his illegitimate child court case. I think he's referring to when they sued the school district. Didn't he already talk about that?
😂 Summers girlfriend, so we can all agree to that now. Great, because that’s exactly what it is. & Yes he’s already talked about it. Did a whole video on it. But he needs content so let’s revisit something from the past that got us a lot of views.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Uncle Fester was Jackie Coogan. He was a child star responsible for the Coogan Act (Below)

“The California Child Actor's Bill (also known as Coogan Act or Coogan Bill) is a law applicable to child performers, designed to safeguard a portion of their earnings for when they reach the age of majority, and protect them from exploitation and abuse.

The original Bill was passed in 1939 by the State of California in response to the plight of Jackie Coogan, who earned millions of dollars as a successful child actor only to discover, upon reaching adulthood, that his mother and stepfather had spent almost all of his money. Since then, it has been revised a few times, most recently on December 7, 2019.[2] As it stands, money earned and accumulated under a contract under the code remains the sole legal property of the minor child.”

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Asa, just like kids have the right to a certain education, so do children that are abandoned by their father emotionally and financially. Just a little bit of info for you, LOSER!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Asa, just like kids have the right to a certain education, so do children that are abandoned by their father emotionally and financially. Just a little bit of info for you, LOSER!
Or more to the point... kids have a right to education... they also have a right to privacy, autonomy, respect, dignity... I can go on.

Exploiting your child, selling every aspect of her life for money and treating her like an animal (including training her like a dog) is more criminal than a school not being capable of teaching a high needs child.

End note... not saying every child/person isn't deserving of education, learning, and guidance.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They conveniently forgot to mention that their Jags lost again on this football Sunday vlog Sept 12.

• Haha
He better be careful talking about that court case... I would like to know just how Abbie has benefitted from this expensive school. What has she learned different? True they get free day care out of it ..but what else?

I'm curious how long lurch and uncle fester will hang around with the Massives....how long will they be able to stand it?
Crystal and Emily moved within walking distance of the mass holes. If they wanted to avoid them, they have made a bad house choice

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.