Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Guyths ! He mentioned in tonights vlog him being in the Coast Guard . Did he spend time in jail when he was in the Coast Guard ? Was Cilla ever arrested ? One more question If they are both involved in Abbie's school why don't they have any of her classmates parents as friends ? Through the years my husband and I have kept in touch with the many friends we have made in the autistic special needs community . Why do they both brag about attending a fundraiser for the school ? Asa Cilla , you are both pretentious creeps ! Come on you don't have to brag ! Just have fun and attend . The fundraiser is for the school not the creepy Masse family .
Think the last fundraiser they were involved in they dropped several bottles of off at the school. Recorded handing it over to the person getting Abbie out of the car.

Never seen an event for a school that involved getting sauced. Is that a Florida thing?

But yeah they can't do anything without wanting attention for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi Guyths ! He mentioned in tonights vlog him being in the Coast Guard . Did he spend time in jail when he was in the Coast Guard ? Was Cilla ever arrested ? One more question If they are both involved in Abbie's school why don't they have any of her classmates parents as friends ? Through the years my husband and I have kept in touch with the many friends we have made in the autistic special needs community . Why do they both brag about attending a fundraiser for the school ? Asa Cilla , you are both pretentious creeps ! Come on you don't have to brag ! Just have fun and attend . The fundraiser is for the school not the creepy Masse family .
A lot…and I mean A lot of people in the Autism community cannot stand them. That’s why they have no friends

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Very sad that the body of the travel "influencer" was found. The boyfriend came home with the van, but his fiance is now dead. The couples platforms show this beautiful van life, sound familiar?!? It's been said that Asa is not the same person when the camera is off, but it all looks so good, at least from the humpers eyes. I really hope these platforms start doing something about the false narratives these influencers display. I also hope they do something about children on platforms, but there have already been families that have gotten into trouble, but YouTube didn't do much. ***Not at all saying Asa is a killer. Just saying that all of these channels are just fake, and anyone on this platform making money is doing it to make money.
I’m sick over it. 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Fathering Autism 103: P: My heiny is so tiny, Abbie stop being so whiny!

I don’t knowhow to spell Heiny as it is an American term, don’t know if it is still used, as I last lived in the US in 1983!
Hiney most common spelling... though don't know if many little ones use it.... only time I do is if I am saying "shiney hiney."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could someone please tell me how Abbie draped all over Summer is acceptable for respite, but others things aren’t? As a parent, I wouldn’t be comfortable for that photo of Summer and Abbie at the beach, to me it kind of implies intermittency, but some of the other stuff I would have said were fine, but others think it oversteps the line. I have been a child carer for 40 years, I know I repeat myself, and have always with parents permission, encouraged children to be kind, and a kiss on the cheek sometimes makes boo boos better, but I really feel uncomfortable about that particular photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I totally agree, something must be done. There is a youtuber that has anorexia to the point where we all know she probably doesn't have much time left yet youtube gives her a platform and she has such a young impressionable audience. There is another youtuber that likes avocados lol and has gained about 300lbs eating, not only is youtube allowing self harm to both these influencers but this guy also hits his boyfriend on camera, like hello domestic abuse....it's crazy what they allow on their platform. Wake up youtube.
I saw that YouTuber. Wow, it's so wrong that YouTube continues to let Eugenea (?) make videos. I saw a video where she is clearly showing her crotch over and over and YouTube left the video up making Eugenea tons of money. Totally agree!

Reactions: 7
Could someone please tell me how Abbie draped all over Summer is acceptable for respite, but others things aren’t? As a parent, I wouldn’t be comfortable for that photo of Summer and Abbie at the beach, to me it kind of implies intermittency, but some of the other stuff I would have said were fine, but others think it oversteps the line. I have been a child carer for 40 years, I know I repeat myself, and have always with parents permission, encouraged children to be kind, and a kiss on the cheek sometimes makes boo boos better, but I really feel uncomfortable about that particular photo.
It is very strange. Summer is older then Abbie but their bodies are adult size women.. so we have a photo probably staged to make it look like Summer was reading a book while Abbie was all over her. Abbie actually looks larger then summer in that photo.. Its just strange to see 2 unrelated adult size women like that..unless they are romantically involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was a caregiver/aid for awhile in my late teens. I had one girl who would lay on my lap or we would lay together in the floor (she had CP and her parents said mentally she was between an infant and toddler...) she was 13. Though I helped with PT stuff while we chilled out and watched kids shows.

All my other clients were adults with CP. And didn't have anything affecting them mentally. We hung out when I wasn't getting paid all the time. I would have called them friends... just I got paid sometimes to help them out or drive them places.

Guess my point is it is hard to judge by the bs the Maasholes want people to believe. I don't think Summer sees Abby as a friend in a traditional sense. I think that is just something they want the leghumpers to think. I know Summerb seems inappropriate a lot of times but she literally grew up and was groomed to be this person within their family.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So, it wasn't enough that Asshat went on a rant in the comments section defending himself (in his mind) about the whole punishing Maverick thing, he has to do it again in the vlog as well.
Asshat, you seem super defensive over something that, according to you, was no big deal at all. Feeling a bit guilty, are we? The more you go on and on to defend something just makes it worse than it originally was. I could tell you wanted to be snarkier in the vlog, as you were in the comments, but attempted to restrain yourself. Good job, here's a cookie as your edible reinforcer!

"You can't punish a dog for doing something that a dog does."... Yes, that's what many people were telling you. That's not where you were coming from originally. I've said it before and I'll say it again -- it isn't enough to just say all the right things. Actions speak louder than words. Your actions are in opposition to most of the things you say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Tonight’s Vlog
It’s the ugly ass reef that the Maassives have hanging on the BACK of their bedroom door for me... what’s the purpose?

AssHat explains at the early hours of the morning that Abbie was “talking” in her sleep. Thilla added the quotation in real life in the vlog, I didn’t even need to.

Why doesn’t AssHat ride along with Thilla and Abbie in the morning to school? What else does this man have to do? And he knows without a doubt that more than likely Thilla will need his help with their little princess.

AssHat states that he thinks it’s cool that both him and Thilla are able sometimes (not all the time) to come in and work at SelfishWorld. Something about scheduling as if they aren’t the owners. Idk. He babbles. They waved bye to the actual employees after what was probably only like an hour max that they spent there.

Thummer is back. She picked Abbie up from school, because you know BFF things right? And I saw she had a book on the couch next to her..when does Thummer find the time to read a full complete sentence when she is the only one watching Abbie( I’m assuming)

Abbie started getting frustrated because her exploitative parents walked thru the door and interrupted her tv show or song.

Thilla said everything she thought of before she FELT like addressing her daughter. Her ‘shoe game’ and even said hey to the dogs.

Thilla flipped those chickens while on FaceTime and I just know in her mind she felt like the ultimate #bossbabe 🙄 lol

Abbies excitement for food is unmatched. Hear that Thilla! Unmatched!
anyway blah blah blah vlog. I didn’t watch the last couple of minutes but I did see Thilla’s fugly face drooping and looking old as the dirt under the bush she fe

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tonight’s Vlog
It’s the ugly ass reef that the Maassives have hanging on the BACK of their bedroom door for me... what’s the purpose?

AssHat explains at the early hours of the morning that Abbie was “talking” in her sleep. Thilla added the quotation in real life in the vlog, I didn’t even need to.

Why doesn’t AssHat ride along with Thilla and Abbie in the morning to school? What else does this man have to do? And he knows without a doubt that more than likely Thilla will need his help with their little princess.

AssHat states that he thinks it’s cool that both him and Thilla are able sometimes (not all the time) to come in and work at SelfishWorld. Something about scheduling as if they aren’t the owners. Idk. He babbles. They waved bye to the actual employees after what was probably only like an hour max that they spent there.

Thummer is back. She picked Abbie up from school, because you know BFF things right? And I saw she had a book on the couch next to her..when does Thummer find the time to read a full complete sentence when she is the only one watching Abbie( I’m assuming)

Abbie started getting frustrated because her exploitative parents walked thru the door and interrupted her tv show or song.

Thilla said everything she thought of before she FELT like addressing her daughter. Her ‘shoe game’ and even said hey to the dogs.

Thilla flipped those chickens while on FaceTime and I just know in her mind she felt like the ultimate #bossbabe 🙄 lol

Abbies excitement for food is unmatched. Hear that Thilla! Unmatched!
anyway blah blah blah vlog. I didn’t watch the last couple of minutes but I did see Thilla’s fugly face drooping and looking old as the dirt under the bush she fe
yes! I had wrote a paragraph about summer reading while hanging with Abbie but deleted it because thought maybe I was nit picking. The thing is if Summer really considered Abbie a friend she wouldn't be reading while hanging out with Abbie. Just reminds me of someone babysitting. I'm sure Abbie just sits and watches TV and Summer reads her book which is totally fine but I never read while with friends....It just proves to us, again, that Asa is sooo delusional about Abbie's life. Sure Summer considers Abbie a friend (that she takes care of) but not in the way Asa wants us to believe

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She looks ridiculous being filmed under the covers. And when you take up half of a king sized bed, put the fork down.

1632097808745.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion.

Leave Abbie, go to the game
Eat nonstop, that is your fame

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was a caregiver/aid for awhile in my late teens. I had one girl who would lay on my lap or we would lay together in the floor (she had CP and her parents said mentally she was between an infant and toddler...) she was 13. Though I helped with PT stuff while we chilled out and watched kids shows.

All my other clients were adults with CP. And didn't have anything affecting them mentally. We hung out when I wasn't getting paid all the time. I would have called them friends... just I got paid sometimes to help them out or drive them places.

Guess my point is it is hard to judge by the bs the Maasholes want people to believe. I don't think Summer sees Abby as a friend in a traditional sense. I think that is just something they want the leghumpers to think. I know Summerb seems inappropriate a lot of times but she literally grew up and was groomed to be this person within their family.
There is plenty of sexual assault between syblings, too. The Duggers come to mind.

Thread suggestion…
Leaving Abbie home again
Dumping her off with her so-called “best friend”.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.