Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. When he said “redwoods....redwoods”......I burst out laughing. Whoever coined that word on here to describe Cilla’s tree trunk legs deserves a prize. “Bueller......Bueller.....”
Next he'll be saying "leghumpers" and "stumphumpers" Lol.

Wow. Princess P's skin was looking really SPAM-tastic. Especially on her chest. Maybe it was partly because of the lighting... but still!

View attachment 755207
Her mouth is slowly sliding off of her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok, this vlog, IEP - bottom line, they know Abbie best so they are those patents who question everything. It's important that they understand the "end goal" so they can follow up at home. Yeah, right!

Admitted car buying for Isaiah but with a twist. Hmmm, Isaiah will be responsible for paying for his new vehicle but they are cosigning. Said Isaiah makes his own money. How? Does his sporadic vlog make enough to pay for a car? What about upkeep, insurance, car inspections and property tax? I simply do not believe them and here is why. 1) they face timed Isaiah when picking out the vehicle because it was going to be easier. 2) they will be towing the car to Boone 3) they will be towing the Toyota back to Jax. Now we're not stupid so if they were only cosigning Isaiah would have to be present to sign all the paperwork. Also, if the Toyota was dead and a goner why would you tow it back to Jax. Sell it for parts or donate the truck to an organization that fixes them and provides the car to someone in need.

Thank you for your investigation skills. Well done!
Isaiah's "making his own money" so he can now pay his own car payment. I don't see how his YT channel is doing that well. I wonder if his position of publicity manager, or whatever the title is....can be affording him a paycheck from SelfieWrldJax!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
With no disrespect intended towards Abbie, does anybody else get annoyed/triggered by certain signs they try to teach her?

Like "cereal". I get annoyed every time. I feel like I've never seen Abbie use it--instead it's always Asa trying to make her sign it. He's always taking her hand and wiping her finger under her nose and it just looks freaking gross and unsanitary. Instead it's like she's sniffing her finger or something. And she never gets it. And it's like FOR HOW MANY YEARS ARE YOU GOING TO TRY TO TEACH HER TO SIGN SOMETHING AS USELESS AS CEREAL?

I also get triggered with the constant "eat" or "snack" signs that seem to all look like she's sniffing her fingers or picking her nose. I thought "eat" was a gesture towards the mouth but she seems to pinch her septum instead?

When done properly it doesn't taste like grape at all. I don't know why she would think ketchup is just as good as using chili sauce. I also don't think she added enough ketchup. The recipe calls for 12 oz of chili sauce, and she substituted 4 oz of ketchup. Probably did taste like grape, LOL.
I get what you're saying about Abbie signing. And when Asa has to take her hand and do it, then prompts her to do it...it's not often correct but he'll say "That's close". Often times it may be close to a sign for something else too so it remains confusing.
They just always take the fastest and easiest way rather than spend the time with her. I doubt if they spend any more time teaching her off camera! That wooden ring puzzle sitting on the island has been sitting in the same place for days and... when she does use it they aren't consistent with her getting matching color rings on the correct length peg. She just puts them on randomly with adults standing right there watching her do it wrong or ignoring her! Drives me nuts!

View attachment 769978
What is this?! Has she gotten so large that her face is just… sprouting another face?!
She's getting those "fat facial dimples" like she had before her wls was done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Hogboys friends are raising their eyebrows at him getting a new truck. Must be sickening to have to live with such an entitled prat. If he dares beg for more stars he deserves a big backlash.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion: Hogboys car breaks down so conveniently before his parents are in town.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Look what she posted on Facebook in response to the post about compensation disclosure statement. I don’t think it is on website. The link didn’t go to their website

Her earnings are huge compared to YouTube. Is she a star director or higher? Wonder how Asswipe feels about that?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I get what you're saying about Abbie signing. And when Asa has to take her hand and do it, then prompts her to do it...it's not often correct but he'll say "That's close". Often times it may be close to a sign for something else too so it remains confusing.
They just always take the fastest and easiest way rather than spend the time with her. I doubt if they spend any more time teaching her off camera! That wooden ring puzzle sitting on the island has been sitting in the same place for days and... when she does use it they aren't consistent with her getting matching color rings on the correct length peg. She just puts them on randomly with adults standing right there watching her do it wrong or ignoring her! Drives me nuts!

She's getting those "fat facial dimples" like she had before her wls was done.
Her weight gain has definitely gone off the rails. She’s 40 now her health will start declining if she doesn’t lose some of that weight. You can get all dolled up, put earrings on and think you look cute but bottom line you are still morbidly obese. You think some of her family would encourage her to lose weight but unfortunately most of them are in the same boat. It’s a sad situation for sure. Like someone here said she herself will become a burden to her family because of her physical limitations. Assa will become caretaker for two.

Reactions: 21
Look what she posted on Facebook in response to the post about compensation disclosure statement. I don’t think it is on website. The link didn’t go to their website

Her earnings are huge compared to YouTube. Is she a star director or higher? Wonder how Asswipe feels about that?

And this is supposed to make some kind of point that Slimelife isn't an MLM pyramid scam?
It just proves that most likely over 90% dont even make minimum wage.. which would be around 1,200. This just proves the point this is a pyramid scheme where over 90% at the lower levels will never be able to make as much as minimum wage.. most likely with all the expenses involved going to all these events and buying enough products to stay active..most of them are losing money.

Reactions: 16
Amy Joy is gone. It moved by the old giant slide and tanked. They just tore down the movie theater and Richmond Mall this summer. There are still fun things on the east side. The parks are beautiful and Holdem Arboretum has a sky hike now.
Thank you for saying that. I’ve gone under weight and am back on the g tube for now. Also, I get 6 new radiation rounds so I got a beautiful new mask! I can’t take the pain and I hope a little radiation will help.
Thoughts and prayers for pain relief and healing for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She earns a lot more than average because of her personal sales. Slimes income statement ONLY includes “actives” which is selling $300.00 per month. According to this one anti mlm person the stats in their income disclosure only relates to 7,386. Apparently there are 25,000 “beauty guides”. And this does not include costs, seeing they all buy so much.
01482E30-E17A-46D5-ADCC-B2DF2B7F5114.jpeg

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Isaiah’s making his own money so he can pay for dates with Taj, his honey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She earns a lot more than average because of her personal sales. Slimes income statement ONLY includes “actives” which is selling $300.00 per month. According to this one anti mlm person the stats in their income disclosure only relates to 7,386. Apparently, there are 25,000 “beauty guides”. And this does not include costs, seeing they all buy so much.
View attachment 771262

And none of those figures include any expenses, like if they've had to buy extra to keep their upline happy or to keep their active status, or extras to demonstrate on their stupid lives. Nobody below director will actually be making a penny., and the standard beauty guide, which 90% of slimlifers are, will be loosing money

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.