Fathering Autism #102 Asa tries to be whimsical, but really he's just an imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then you have pinky….. I’ve seen one from red double this…. See how many bonuses are attached to recruiting…..
37312F65-CFC6-481B-A906-41D1D43B6229.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

FAThering Autism #103: Jr gets a new truck,all the Maassives still suck

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And this is supposed to make some kind of point that Slimelife isn't an MLM pyramid scam?
It just proves that most likely over 90% dont even make minimum wage.. which would be around 1,200. This just proves the point this is a pyramid scheme where over 90% at the lower levels will never be able to make as much as minimum wage.. most likely with all the expenses involved going to all these events and buying enough products to stay active..most of them are losing money.
Exactly, she isn’t bright enough to read it. There is a reason it isn’t on their website

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FAThering Autism #103: Maassholes hit the road, Cilla looks like a big fat toad

if Maassholes can’t be used, Maassives will work

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fast start thingy is a scheme whereby anyone who joins their team, they get to claim their sales as their own if their recruit sells $1000 in 40 days….

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her weight gain has definitely gone off the rails. She’s 40 now her health will start declining if she doesn’t lose some of that weight. You can get all dolled up, put earrings on and think you look cute but bottom line you are still morbidly obese. You think some of her family would encourage her to lose weight but unfortunately most of them are in the same boat. It’s a sad situation for sure. Like someone here said she herself will become a burden to her family because of her physical limitations. Assa will become caretaker for two.
Well Assa is heading in the same direction so I wonder who will take care of the three of them. Isaiah?

Reactions: 16
Her weight gain has definitely gone off the rails. She’s 40 now her health will start declining if she doesn’t lose some of that weight. You can get all dolled up, put earrings on and think you look cute but bottom line you are still morbidly obese. You think some of her family would encourage her to lose weight but unfortunately most of them are in the same boat. It’s a sad situation for sure. Like someone here said she herself will become a burden to her family because of her physical limitations. Assa will become caretaker for two.
I don't know if they even make stair lifts for people at her weight and over to be able to get to and from the bedroom and bathroom...unless the downstairs bathroom has a shower stall. They could turn part of the office into a bedroom area for her. They also might have to consider getting a bariatric bed with a reach bar to help get herself in and out of bed. She really is looking at severe mobility issues in the not too distant future! But, it's her life...and, I still really dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know if they even make stair lifts for people at her weight and over to be able to get to and from the bedroom and bathroom...unless the downstairs bathroom has a shower stall. They could turn part of the office into a bedroom area for her. They also might have to consider getting a bariatric bed with a reach bar to help get herself in and out of bed. She really is looking at severe mobility issues in the not too distant future! But, it's her life...and, I still really dislike her.
Downstairs bathroom has a shower. Its the shower summer used when she lived there.

I think they will have to sell that house before it gets to that point.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Downstairs bathroom has a shower. Its the shower summer used when she lived there.

I think they will have to sell that house before it gets to that point.
Probably. Using the excuse they need a one story house with kitchen, dining room, livingroom, office/studio, 3-4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah!

Abbie's skin looks so pale, almost pasty white. She needs some extra Vit. C and Lord knows what other vitamins!
Those dumb, glued together, false place settings! Toss 'em right in the trash!
At the end...dumb Priscilla trying to get off some dance moves! Ridiculous looking and embarrassing looking!...but apparently not to her! Hope some of her 19 year old son's classmates get a look! Yeah, Isaiah should post that on his site! Bet his views would go uo just for the laughs his classmates would get!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Probably. Using the excuse they need a one story house with kitchen, dining room, livingroom, office/studio, 3-4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah!

Abbie's skin looks so pale, almost pasty white. She needs some extra Vit. C and Lord knows what other vitamins!
At the end...dumb Priscilla trying to get off some dance moves! Ridiculous looking and embarrassing looking!...but apparently not to her! Hope some of her 19 year old son's classmates get a look! Yeah, Isaiah should post that on his site! Bet his views would go uo just for the laughs his classmates would get!
Oh my God Convert-
Look at her butt.

I mean, her butt, it's just so big
Uh, I can't believe it's just so round, it's like out there
I mean, uh, gross, look

I hate Pricilla Pig and I just can’t lie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Very sad that the body of the travel "influencer" was found. The boyfriend came home with the van, but his fiance is now dead. The couples platforms show this beautiful van life, sound familiar?!? It's been said that Asa is not the same person when the camera is off, but it all looks so good, at least from the humpers eyes. I really hope these platforms start doing something about the false narratives these influencers display. I also hope they do something about children on platforms, but there have already been families that have gotten into trouble, but YouTube didn't do much. ***Not at all saying Asa is a killer. Just saying that all of these channels are just fake, and anyone on this platform making money is doing it to make money.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh my God Convert-
Look at her butt.

I mean, her butt, it's just so big
Uh, I can't believe it's just so round, it's like out there
I mean, uh, gross, look

I hate Pricilla Pig and I just can’t lie.
I know, I know. I'm right there with you Mom Needs Coffee! 😄 I can't stand her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Geez the 🐖 was a winded beast dancing at the end 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hi Guyths ! He mentioned in tonights vlog him being in the Coast Guard . Did he spend time in jail when he was in the Coast Guard ? Was Cilla ever arrested ? One more question If they are both involved in Abbie's school why don't they have any of her classmates parents as friends ? Through the years my husband and I have kept in touch with the many friends we have made in the autistic special needs community . Why do they both brag about attending a fundraiser for the school ? Asa Cilla , you are both pretentious creeps ! Come on you don't have to brag ! Just have fun and attend . The fundraiser is for the school not the creepy Masse family .

• Heart
Fathering Autism 103: P: My heiny is so tiny, Abbie stop being so whiny!

I don’t knowhow to spell Heiny as it is an American term, don’t know if it is still used, as I last lived in the US in 1983!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very sad that the body of the travel "influencer" was found. The boyfriend came home with the van, but his fiance is now dead. The couples platforms show this beautiful van life, sound familiar?!? It's been said that Asa is not the same person when the camera is off, but it all looks so good, at least from the humpers eyes. I really hope these platforms start doing something about the false narratives these influencers display. I also hope they do something about children on platforms, but there have already been families that have gotten into trouble, but YouTube didn't do much. ***Not at all saying Asa is a killer. Just saying that all of these channels are just fake, and anyone on this platform making money is doing it to make money.
I totally agree, something must be done. There is a youtuber that has anorexia to the point where we all know she probably doesn't have much time left yet youtube gives her a platform and she has such a young impressionable audience. There is another youtuber that likes avocados lol and has gained about 300lbs eating, not only is youtube allowing self harm to both these influencers but this guy also hits his boyfriend on camera, like hello domestic abuse....it's crazy what they allow on their platform. Wake up youtube.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.