Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she mentioned twice on that video that the spice company is not sponsoring her, but at the end she says you can get 10% off your order if u use her link down below. Which means she gets chump change if you do. And the spice company would have to be working with her for that to happen.
And she says....'and if you buy it helps our family'
WTH...help them buy another car or another exotic vacation???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was surprised they did all (& the only) the things they know how to do on the vlog in 1 vlog! What will they film the rest of the days? I have a vlog prediction though!

Showing off our new inflatables!

The leghumpers will get a sneak peek vid of him deflating the old inflatables. How exciting!

Really enjoying the term “leghumpers” btw. Thank you to the person who brought it here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No but she does place her second arm protectively around her plate and will hunch over the plate, protecting it, thinking someone is going to take it away.. I have seen those looks when A or I had taken her plate away too... I wouldn’t be surprised for the day that she attacks one of them, for removing her plate, to stop her from eating so quickly... She is very feral acting, when she is eating, which happens when little or no formal training and support happens to kids that have eating disorders like this..
Feral is a great word to describe how she eats...

No but she does place her second arm protectively around her plate and will hunch over the plate, protecting it, thinking someone is going to take it away.. I have seen those looks when A or I had taken her plate away too... I wouldn’t be surprised for the day that she attacks one of them, for removing her plate, to stop her from eating so quickly... She is very feral acting, when she is eating, which happens when little or no formal training and support happens to kids that have eating disorders like this..
Feral is a great word to describe how she eats...

I'm having an issue with the double posting...sorry guys..I dont know what I'm doing! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine what it’s really like at her school for her during the exercise and pledge of allegiance?? I can only imagine her plopping down on the floor, thrashing and yelling while the rest of the kids do these things.
Maybe this why school doesn’t give them hard time for her being late most mornings.

• Haha
I was surprised they did all (& the only) the things they know how to do on the vlog in 1 vlog! What will they film the rest of the days? I have a vlog prediction though!

Showing off our new inflatables!

The leghumpers will get a sneak peek vid of him deflating the old inflatables. How exciting!

Really enjoying the term “leghumpers” btw. Thank you to the person who brought it here.
You are very welcome..like I said it's one if my favorite descriptive words 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I read here daily but this is my first time commenting. I’m a 23 year old first time mom and my 20 month old son was just diagnosed with Autism last week. I’ve been watching the vlogs since the old house though.

I just watched an old vlog from when he talked about the lawsuit against the school system.. he seems so different back then!! Had a much kinder, more calm demeanor. P is still about the same 🙄. Also watched a video he did with Abbie showing some sign language.. again he seemed more positive. Despite the baby talk, he did well overall with her. Now it’s more just barking orders.

I get that people don’t stay the same and people grow and change.. but they (A and P) are missing the growth part. They’ve just changed, and not for the better, as you all have mentioned here.

I still like some aspects of their vlogs and I found you guys after the *gasp* scandal! 😂😂

I just notice Asa was so much more laid back.. these days he seems very on edge and snappy.. even when he’s not being snappy? It’s just an undertone in (or of?) his voice.

I’m just getting my son set up with ABA and Occupational therapy.. I guess from reading here and watching their videos I know what NOT to do! Lol
I think they are under a lot of stress because of their new home. They bought that home according to an income they probably hadn't even maintained for a single year at any point in their lives.

I already quit watching most of their content last summer, and now only watch a fraction of it (and usually don't enjoy it). Isaiah is one of my favorite parts, and he is leaving, which I think will cost them some views. There's so much going against them right now--stress from a large mortgage, knowing their likable son is growing up and moving out (which will cost views), the inevitable boredom of a large number of viewers after the novelty wears off, the inevitable decrease in appeal as the show becomes about middle-aged parents and an adult child with autism, the inevitable boredom and stress and frustration they themselves will feel with the pressure to maintain a video-a-day pace for decades (or find income elsewhere), all of these things take a toll on the quality of their content. Plus there is a lot of hate directed towards them on forums like this one (some of which are particularly hateful, beyond anything here).

They come off as money-desperate to me. The content keeps going downhill as they keep focusing on money. I wish they would focus on quality rather than quantity of videos, but I don't expect that to happen because they want as much money as possible, regardless of how good their output is. I think they see the writing on the wall, know their cash cow won't live forever, and are trying to squeeze as much as possible out of it, trying to pay off the home.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay. A & P's idea of homeschooling is to do a couple exercises and then have Abbie help with stuff that P normally does anyway. And then go in the pool and then to the park.

And I'm gettin' pretty tired of seeing those stupid scooters. WALK DAMMIT!

How long can people possibly be "tricked" into believing Abbie's issues are all about autism? She is severely IDD. When a 15 year old puts the butter wrapper in the stew instead of the butter....I'm sorry it's not good. They do a disservice to Abbie by not getting her more appropriate learning and moreover, they do true autistic people a greater injustice by trying to represent that Abbie is the face of autism. Asa claims he films to help other families...well this is not helping. I think it totally misrepresents what autism is and scares other families with autistic. kids into thinking omg this is what lies ahead. Not to mention making autism into more of a stigma than it already is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No but she does place her second arm protectively around her plate and will hunch over the plate, protecting it, She is very feral acting
That reminds me of my cat, not that he is feral, but the way she eats her food is totally what my cat does. 🙀

I rescued him when he was less than a pound, and 12 years later he still loves and guards his food, like Abbie. 🤦🏻‍♀️ The only difference, so far, my cat growls if anyone gets near his food. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Okay. A & P's idea of homeschooling is to do a couple exercises and then have Abbie help with stuff that P normally does anyway. And then go in the pool and then to the park.

How long can people possibly be "tricked" into believing Abbie's issues are all about autism? She is severely IDD. When a 15 year old puts the butter wrapper in the stew instead of the butter....I'm sorry it's not good. They do a disservice to Abbie by not getting her more appropriate learning and moreover, they do true autistic people a greater injustice by trying to represent that Abbie is the face of autism. Asa claims he films to help other families...well this is not helping. I think it totally misrepresents what autism is and scares other families with autistic. kids into thinking omg this is what lies ahead. Not to mention making autism into more of a stigma than it already is.
I agree ... I was smh so hard when she tried to put the wrapper in the pot. She has no sense or understanding and here is Pig talking to her like she’s teaching a normal teenager how to cook. Gimme a break. Also was anyone shocked that she didn’t try and eat that stick of butter? Lol I was waiting ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think this was posted but forgot to quote it.....

These ppl are so out of touch with reality. Most teachers don’t make a salary to afford a half million dollar home, furnished with a pool. Why can’t the fans see this.....

Oh because it was a joke.....

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t get it! Isiah is 18 1/2.. he surely can do laundry..even if it’s just his own. I know/knew a good deal of people who work from home usually will say laundry and dishes are 2 of the easier chores..just shove them in the machine,turn on...they are home almost every frickin day...no need for laundry to be piled up at all.

And again,why would they need housekeeping? Three very able bodied adults live in that house! Are they gonna hire someone for Isiah while at school to clean? Do his laundry?
Not saying I am any different from millions of other women but when my kids were little I worked two jobs and my house was spotless and my laundry never piled up that way. Same way when my son and
His wife lived with us and we had the grandchildren’s washing as well but it didn’t pile up like that. If I can do my housework and laundry and work two jobs so can they. They need organisation, just like they should have strict organisation to work with Abbie.
To be honest having her doing chores is a waste of time, she doesn’t even look at what she is doing and needs constant prompting. They should be using the time to work with her on other skills that she is capable of learning, like not having tantrums, not stealing food and not grabbing people.

Something else that's going to be a problem for Isaiah when he goes away to school is the fact that A&P wake him up every morning because he apparently never hears his alarm clock. What will he do at college with no one there to make sure he's awake in time to get ready and go to class??
They will probably face time him every morning with Abbie leading the wake up call

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How much was the weight loss surgery? $25K out of pocket - or is it less? Anyway, why would she wreck those results? I haven’t heard any mention lately about how much less her portions are. And isn’t this going on her first anniversary of the surgery? Haven’t heard yet what her total weight loss is. I know how hard it is for me every damn day to not sabotage my loss, even though I didn’t have the surgery. You would think someone would help her be on track. I read the comments on how great she looks. Is it me, or does she not look as wonderful as they say. I’m sorry about being petty, but I know how rough temptation is to go through, but honesty is key.
She clearly has no clue what"healthy" means nor how to change her lifestyle. Someone posted an old video of her saying that they have no junk food in their house, yeaaaah right, she was about 500lbs at the time and all of them were "chunky" - still are.

Okay Prisilly, here's a new money making scheme for you ;). How about kicking the TikTok and HobbyLobby haul channel to the curb and do a weight loss journey program!! Have a sit down and admit to yourself that you need to get fit and are failing because you don't know what you're doing. Hire a personal trainer and spend a few YT bucks and buy some exercise equipment. Be legitimate, learn what healthy eating is, get on a treadmill or something (we all know that those little vlog walks won't be happening in the heat), work with the trainer, you can afford it. Asa will try and discourage it because he's a narcissist ego maniac that will feel inferior if you start to look better than him, tell him to shove it! You could make videos to document everything and your cult fans would eat it up!

Let's face it Prisilly, isn't what you really really want; attention, emotional support and admiration from your "fans".......oh and money money money 🤑 of course. You can have all of that without making a fool of yourself and your son on social media and do yourself a great service by getting fit at the same time.
#freecontentideas
#embarrassmentneedsnowords
#getyourgastricsleevelife
#nomoretiktok
#havesomedignity

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This was the first plate she had.Then she got more on her second helping.
Oh, I just can’t stand how greedy she is and the way she shovels it down.

Look at the window.. It is almost dark.. Why are they eating this late? Seriously? Thank goodness they went to the pool later on... SMH! Oh and Summer is back... 🙄
Is she bloody stupid.

Hey piggy piggy, for the love of all that’s holy, put down that puppy! The way she was holding that poor pup during “exercise” time made me sick.

Whittle wussy asswipe was afraid to get in the water. 80 degrees is too cold for whittle pussy wussy boy.
God help him if lived somewhere that was actually cold. It’s not good weather where I live in the north of England but can you imagine if he lived in Canada

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not saying I am any different from millions of other women but when my kids were little I worked two jobs and my house was spotless and my laundry never piled up that way. Same way when my son and
His wife lived with us and we had the grandchildren’s washing as well but it didn’t pile up like that. If I can do my housework and laundry and work two jobs so can they. They need organisation, just like they should have strict organisation to work with Abbie.
To be honest having her doing chores is a waste of time, she doesn’t even look at what she is doing and needs constant prompting. They should be using the time to work with her on other skills that she is capable of learning, like not having tantrums, not stealing food and not grabbing people.
That pile of laundry was a mess. Why isn’t your adult child doing his own laundry? There is no way it should be that piled up. I’m not even trying to be super judgmental here but these ppl don’t work!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That pile of laundry was a mess. Why isn’t your adult child doing his own laundry? There is no way it should be that piled up. I’m not even trying to be super judgmental here but these ppl don’t work!
Ahem....excuse me...did you forget they work 80 hours a week...🤣🤣🤣

What is with putting a big block of butter in with the meat, Is it an American way of cooking. I have never seen that in my life before.
Damned if I know

What is with putting a big block of butter in with the meat, Is it an American way of cooking. I have never seen that in my life before.
Damned if I know
That reminds me of my cat, not that he is feral, but the way she eats her food is totally what my cat does. 🙀

I rescued him when he was less than a pound, and 12 years later he still loves and guards his food, like Abbie. 🤦🏻‍♀️ The only difference, so far, my cat growls if anyone gets near his food. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂
Abbie is close to growling when eating.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14

😂 Ha! She put the butter wrapper in the pot you say!??
GO ABBIE!! Constantly protesting their BS show 🥳! Like, oh this looks like garbage I'll just throw the wrapper here lol.

Ya'll Abbie is giving them their daily dose of karma whether she knows it or not and I am here for it. Even though I didn't watch this vlog and rarely watch anymore, I am following here and it keeps me up to speed.
Thanks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have a thought about Abbie protecting her food while she eats... I wonder if she developed that habit at school? If she has to protect her food from other students (while also at the same time trying to swipe some of their stuff), and she just carries over that habit at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't stop laughing...I'm sitting here by myself laughing out loud
hope Summer stays with her family not A&P. She would be safer. But I do feel Asa does have a sweet spot for her don't you think??? Such a tit ass family, karma will bite them in the ass when they least expect it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.