Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo,did anyone look up her new cooking thingy...the peppery thing a mob?
Sorry,but those prices are much to high( and I have shopped spices for decades). Sure,they offer free shipping if one spends $20 but that’s almost the cost of just one spice!( is how they get you to spend more,just keep it under..lol).

And that beef stroke me off? Omg,never ever ever have I seen one looking so NOT appetizing( my daughter is a so so cook,and even her attempt at this meal was much better looking).

And she cooked full on meals 3 times today? Really?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The reason everyone seems to think Abigail has IDD is pretty much everything she does. She can't really understand much, other than what she wants. (Food, candy, break, bathroom, all done, and maybe one or two other things.) She isn't really able to communicate at all bc, she dosent seem to have the understanding to know how to do it and really dosent seem to want to. She seems to attempt to hurt folks when she dosen't get what she wants in a half of a second from when she signed it. She dosen't seem to have the capability to learn much of anything and the things that she has learned took years. Now, some may argue that it is just her parents not following thru and that could be part of it. Her issues go a little bit deeper that autism. She may have autistic tendencies but, that isn't her only diagnosis. (Her father has said so in the past, although, I don't think he likes to admit that.) Most autistic ppl are very capable of retaining information but, Abigail really has a hard time. She is just too severe to have autism alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Pity Cilla trying to tie up everything that she can from the posts on here. Keep it up ladies,if this is what’s what now,am sure we have many ideas for her...I personally would like to see her cleaning those floors,from vacuuming to washing. Am betting dollars to donut(holes) she has someone doing that.

And how about a good one on one w Abbie teaching her to “speak”...No Moobman, just mother and daughter.

Again we all deserve royalty checks for giving them ideas...
I think the person that was doing all the insurance cover, said that Ab is granted a certain amount of household cleaning hours. CN was always doing laundry and getting Ab to help her, and several shots of the laundry area when A&P were in Cabo, showed it over flowing with piles and piles of laundry, so they definately get govt assisted help. On that note, Ab and P very rarely wear outfits more than twice, so is that how that keep up with the laundry? Buying new stuff, wearing it a couple of times, then trashed? Hopefully washed and regifted? Or is it just me, that has 4-5 tops and 3-4 pants that last 2-3 years?😬

Reactions: 10
They sure do eat alot of steak, don't they? They are moving up in the world from those "low income" days aren't they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Okay Ass you almost had me fooled. Your second video: I actually started to enjoy it. It reminded me of why I liked your family in the beginning. You had me rooting for you, you had me laughing. Then you had to talk about your bleeping pool. Rub it in our faces. Damn, you had me for a second. I challenge you to "homeschool" Abbie just like today everyday until this invisible enemy is gone. Your gonna be exhausted and your patience is gonna crumble. Let's see if you got what it takes!!! And using the word homeschooling is an insult to the parents that do it all the time. Your having school at home because of the bleeping Coronavirus.
BTW, please tell your wife to put down the bleeping dog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How do they not know how to keep their 14yo busy? They sure are lazy people.
You'd think overtime they would have learnt how to effectively communicate with Abbie to be able to get her to follow instructions. P: "Just dump it in" Does she really think that Abbie knows what that means or how to even do it? I'm not sure if IDD involves dyspraxia but it's obvious she hasn't got the same voluntary muscle skills that NT do, hence why she can't mimic she just doesn't know how. I think it was the ST that said she doesn't have the effective muscle mapping.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the person that was doing all the insurance cover, said that Ab is granted a certain amount of household cleaning hours. CN was always doing laundry and getting Ab to help her, and several shots of the laundry area when A&P were in Cabo, showed it over flowing with piles and piles of laundry, so they definately get govt assisted help. On that note, Ab and P very rarely wear outfits more than twice, so is that how that keep up with the laundry? Buying new stuff, wearing it a couple of times, then trashed? Hopefully washed and regifted? Or is it just me, that has 4-5 tops and 3-4 pants that last 2-3 years?😬
I don’t get it! Isiah is 18 1/2.. he surely can do laundry..even if it’s just his own. I know/knew a good deal of people who work from home usually will say laundry and dishes are 2 of the easier chores..just shove them in the machine,turn on...they are home almost every frickin day...no need for laundry to be piled up at all.

And again,why would they need housekeeping? Three very able bodied adults live in that house! Are they gonna hire someone for Isiah while at school to clean? Do his laundry?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t get it! Isiah is 18 1/2.. he surely can do laundry..even if it’s just his own. I know/knew a good deal of people who work from home usually will say laundry and dishes are 2 of the easier chores..just shove them in the machine,turn on...they are home almost every frickin day...no need for laundry to be piled up at all.

And again,why would they need housekeeping? Three very able bodied adults live in that house! Are they gonna hire someone for Isiah while at school to clean? Do his laundry?
Something else that's going to be a problem for Isaiah when he goes away to school is the fact that A&P wake him up every morning because he apparently never hears his alarm clock. What will he do at college with no one there to make sure he's awake in time to get ready and go to class??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hold your nose and try very hard to count the amount of BS in this article....

Well that was.......nauseating 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Something else that's going to be a problem for Isaiah when he goes away to school is the fact that A&P wake him up every morning because he apparently never hears his alarm clock. What will he do at college with no one there to make sure he's awake in time to get ready and go to class??
She will prob have a copy of his schedule and call him. She isn’t letting go. Someone said they heard them mention GPS tracking in his phone. Why? Kid never goes anywhere? At least not without them. So they prob be monitoring him while at school.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Did some research about Florida Medicaid...
View attachment 98228

Here are the requirements:
View attachment 98229
View attachment 98230

I put in their current info, assuming a conservative 250k yearly between all their ventures...
View attachment 98231

And I got this:
View attachment 98232

I'd love to see people who aren't shy on the phone about this stuff calling next week to report potential Medicaid fraud. The states are required to investigate every allegation, and if they aren't using Medicaid and there's nothing there, it's not a waste of resources at all for the state to just run their names and update their info!

It has been brought to my attention that they use waivers for Abbie as well, so I'm gonna go check out the requirements for that program and see if they are ripping that off. We know that hoard pullups from that program. I'll be lower than the price (2.26 each instead of 2.76 each) I found online to once again be conservative instead of hyperbolic.

8 pullups a day is 6600 a year from the govt just for those. The down payment on their McMansion is 7.5 years worth of saved pullup money. LOL

CRAZY. Name some other free stuff she gets through the waiver program.... I'm gonna research more. I'm thinking she gets one (or both) of these:

Home and Community-Based Services Waivers

Managed Medical Assistance Waiver

Federal Waivers Info

Gotta find the requirements for that stuff.
You are a freakin’ MACHINE! I’m in awe!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If they had been working with her over the past 10 years perhaps it would have some benefit. In some small way.
Leaving her to rock on the couch is far easier than exerting some effort and actually engaging her in some meaningful way.
It's just so sad and f'd up.
Does anyone know if Ab has had genetic testing? IDD can be caused by oxygen been reduced while being birthed, cord wrapped around neck etc, and A did make a rather odd comment when they were visiting his mother and half brothers, that the middle brother had CP after a stroke, that I took (the odd comment) to mean Ab’s IDD was at least a % genetic and now we know about the first daughter being NT, maybe a slight % is from all the stress P was under?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
them talking about their "homeschooling" is horribly cringe worthy. they straight out admit they aren't homeschooling her, just adding her into the activities they do throughout the day. I feel horrible for Abbie - school is the one place where they properly engage her and work with her on things.

I've said it before and I'm saying it again. if this is their "80 hour work week", it's pathetic. it's literally their job to work with Abbie. this vlog is supposed to be about autism awareness and to serve as a resource. their busy day was, what? a brief "work out" with her and then putting food in the crock pot and going in the pool. Priscilla brags about three jobs, but what are they? her MLM, "cilla's all the things" or whatever it's called, and, what else? because it is definitely not engaging Abbie with things.

they are out of excuses for why they aren't working on these skills with her. this is their job. this is what pays for their lifestyle. they are no longer allowed to fill the vlog with fluff about going to school and DD runs and all that. it's now down to having to show that they are working with her on skills and engaging her on tasks. I'd like to see them step up to the task, but sadly, I'm not that optimistic.
Well that was.......nauseating 🙄
This was the first plate she had.Then she got more on her second helping.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if Ab has had genetic testing? IDD can be caused by oxygen been reduced while being birthed, cord wrapped around neck etc, and A did make a rather odd comment when they were visiting his mother and half brothers, that the middle brother had CP after a stroke, that I took (the odd comment) to mean Ab’s IDD was at least a % genetic and now we know about the first daughter being NT, maybe a slight % is from all the stress P was under?
They stated she did in a past vlog and nothing showed up. I don’t know how true it is, as genetics usually just started being approved 2-3 years ago (that was with a fight and trying to chance another serious diagnosis) and they made it sound like she had it done many years ago when she was diagnosed.

Reactions: 7
So I read here daily but this is my first time commenting. I’m a 23 year old first time mom and my 20 month old son was just diagnosed with Autism last week. I’ve been watching the vlogs since the old house though.

I just watched an old vlog from when he talked about the lawsuit against the school system.. he seems so different back then!! Had a much kinder, more calm demeanor. P is still about the same 🙄. Also watched a video he did with Abbie showing some sign language.. again he seemed more positive. Despite the baby talk, he did well overall with her. Now it’s more just barking orders.

I get that people don’t stay the same and people grow and change.. but they (A and P) are missing the growth part. They’ve just changed, and not for the better, as you all have mentioned here.

I still like some aspects of their vlogs and I found you guys after the *gasp* scandal! 😂😂

I just notice Asa was so much more laid back.. these days he seems very on edge and snappy.. even when he’s not being snappy? It’s just an undertone in (or of?) his voice.

I’m just getting my son set up with ABA and Occupational therapy.. I guess from reading here and watching their videos I know what NOT to do! Lol

Reactions: 11
I would actually like to know what is it that makes y’all think she’s IDD? It’s not that I haven’t thought it myself but thinking more about it, I don’t even know much about IDD.
From the web:
Intellectual disability involves problems with general mental abilities that affect intellectual functioning and adaptive functioning.
Adaptive functioning areas include:
Conceptual – language, reading, writing, math, reasoning, knowledge, memory
Social – empathy, social judgment, communication skills, the ability follow rules and the ability to make and keep friendships
Practical – independence in areas such as personal care, job responsibilities, managing money, recreation and organizing school and work tasks
Intellectual disability is identified as mild moderate or severe. Symptoms of intellectual disability begin during childhood or adolescence. Delays in language or motor skills may be seen by age two. However, mild levels of intellectual disability may not be identified until school age when a child may have difficulty with academics.
Added:

Autism, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD), refers to a broad range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication.
We know that there is not one autism but many subtypes, most influenced by a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Because autism is a spectrum disorder, each person with autism has a distinct set of strengths and challenges. The ways in which people with autism learn, think and problem-solve can range from highly skilled to severely challenged. Some people with ASD may require significant support in their daily lives, while others may need less support and, in some cases, live entirely independently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
This was the first plate she had.Then she got more on her second helping.
Look at the window.. It is almost dark.. Why are they eating this late? Seriously? Thank goodness they went to the pool later on... SMH! Oh and Summer is back... 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
a ton of bullshit, especially since it was put out by people promoting their "famfest". but one of the most interesting things was that Asa says he only films about 45-60 minutes a day. I am in no way advocating for them to stick a camera in Abbie's face 24/7, that's the opposite of what I want, but it just adds to a lot of the BS they spew. it shows how selective he is when it comes to filming - and how quick it would be to edit. to cut down an hour worth of footage to 14 minutes, especially when they have so many segments that are just continuous parts of them talking about butcher box, etc., he cannot be claiming he is up until midnight editing. he is not cutting 3-4 hours of footage into 15 minutes, which would take some time. he's just cutting down a little bit.

eta: if these are the parts of the day he deems most interesting, what is happening that we don't see?
The cleaners, the pool man, the lawn mower man, the tree trimmer, the dog walker, the new shoes wearer inner, the pull them out of a couch person, the food prep person, the person that replaced Alexa, the animal poop picker up person,😂😂

• Haha
And now she mostly lives in one room. Sad for Nala.

For priscilla's 3rd job maybe they mean her Tik Tok dancing 🤣🤣🤣💃💃💃🕺🕺🕺
I feel so bad for Nala too! She was all happy when she got used to Maverick, now what’s going to happen when Isaiah goes to college ( another dumb move)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.