Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys are too much! I was super busy yesterday as my State of Pennsylvania slowly but surely is shutting down. I'm very grateful that I don't have Children right now, especially young ones because my friends who do and do not have special needs children are starting to figure out how to explain this to them and you have people running around and panicking which really does not help the kids at all in your lives. My cousin told her kids who are not on the spectrum to 'pay attention what's happening in the world, this is going to be in History books' and they're in 5th and 3rd grade. I don't really say this because then people get more concerned, I actually AM immune compromised and could get this but I'm at just like 'Meh, it can take me out. I'm good with that.' as long as I don't infect others, come at me virus. I sadly DO have to go out tomorrow to pick up an order for my Mom who is also immune compromised and it's not for bullshit, it's a generator and some household essentials and then after tomorrow morning, I'm not leaving this house. I came back to over 20 news pages of replies and I started quoting these YESTERDAY and just left the tab open and added more things to reply to, to my list lol

Let's do this tit!

Regarding Abbie throwing a fit to get what she wants, I'm reminded of a vlog where towards the end, Asa was getting himself a bowl of chili because he had missed dinner and Abbie began to get upset, making angry noises and pounding her fist on the counter top. Asa told her she'd already had her dinner and that he can have food without her having some. She continued to throw a fit. Cut to the next clip where she now has a bowl of chili and is smiling. Asa tried to make it seem like this was 'cute', but it just shows that Abbie knows she can throw a fit and get what she wants and Asa reinforced that by giving in and letting her have more food
I've seen that bullshit so much where she has this smirk and smile where she knows she can be an asshole and get what she wants. It makes Abbie super unlikable and I'm not saying I'd starve a child in any means but if I had a child like Abbie and that kid would smirk at me every damn time they got what they wanted, I wouldn't be doing that child any favors and sneaking them bonus treats. For me, I'd teach my kid that little obnoxious smirk is noticed and I'd be like 'I know when you smirk like that, you think you're getting your way and that's not happening again.' and I'd show my child a smirk so they'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Abbie should be lucky that I don't work with her, that smirk wouldn't be getting her tit from me unless it was designated meal/snack time and she'd get nothing else. That smirk isn't cute, it makes people like me irrationally angry as duck. :ROFLMAO:

Regular mealtimes can help your child adjust to eating certain quantities of food at certain times.

Another thing I never see them do. For two adults, TWO! And TWO respite workers......Abbie is never on a consistent meal time. They are very spontaneous with what they feed her as well. I thought I heard them say she doesn’t like pizza yet we have seen pizza at least 2 times in recent vlogs. They seem to randomly feed her at all hours.
They can't teach Abbie regular mealtime's or they'd get a tantrum from her. If Abbie wakes up at 1-2am, you can guarantee 100% that she walks into the living room and they're sitting on the couch, on their phones and they're munching on food. They seem like the type to 'wind down' on the couch until all hours of the night. Even if one of them is sleeping, you know the one who is up is probably eating some food and if it's heated up, Abbie probably could be in a sound sleep and wake up to even the damn smell of food.

I looked up ST w/ IDD individuals the other day. A ST was working w/ a non-verbal 4? yr old & explained how important mimicking was in order to begin the process of speech. She had a little toy camera & toy video camera & was encouraging him to push the same buttons she was pushing & also hold the camera up like she was. Maybe Assa can start teaching her w/ his many cameras. Then she can break them. 😋

I found it... (maybe he is 3?...so focused tho/Abbie is not)
I don't know who this woman is but I subscribed to her because she is actually amazing with that boy! However, that boy actually seems interested in something other then food and THIS was filmed without bribing a child with food. You're right, Abbie wouldn't focus because she's not interested in much. This boy, I can actually see him having a bright future where he can be calm and focused AND actually communicate. He may never be able to speak but he can at least express his interests and actually communicate where he can say 'yes' and 'no' in some way where he will be heard and understood. You can tell just by how he acts that whoever raised him did an amazing job! He's the complete opposite of Abbie and it shows. If ASSa ever socialized Abbie with other non-verbal autistic kids, he has to know she's not even really on the same level as a lot of them either and while every child is different, you can clearly see who works with their kids and who doesn't and it's clear they don't and if they didn't have youtube, they wouldn't even be taking Abbie to half of these things. They know if they don't, people will call them out....I'm so sorry Florida that you have to pay for their way on these services.

:unsure: hmmm, could be both. At home they take away her plate when she's eating too fast (shown in old vlogs), my guess is it came from there.

I do wonder how she interacts with the other children at her school. I wonder what she does if another child is having a meltdown near her? How would she behave if a child tried to steal food from her? What do they do when Abbie is having one of her violent, stomping, flailing meltdowns? What do they do at school when she steals food, she has no self-control so obviously she would treat lunchtime like a free-for-all buffet unless they have strict measures in place for her?
Curious
I feel like Abbie does not ever need to worry about someone stealing her food, Abbie is probably one of the biggest food thieves at that school. Granted, their may be a few others but I've seen Abbie just snatch a plate and pull it close to her and then eat it super fast. Abbie could easily grab a lunch, polish it off in under a minute a move on to the next. If there are even 2 other kids like Abbie, R.I.P. everybody's lunches. If Abbie does swipe food, they probably have a teacher to sit next to her and monitor her specifically and they probably don't even tell ASSa and Pisscilla anymore because they know Abbie's their 'autism princess' and such a 'sweet girl' who may do something like this but it's okay because she's just going to go home and have 5 snacks, 2 dinners and sign candy x50 the second she gets home and at least x10 of those x50 she'll get that candy.

Abbie isn't starving by any means. They can skip the extra 5 snacks and allowing her to eat off their plates. She'll be fine. I dread Butcher Box sponsoring them because they'll just be like 'Our Autistic Daughter loves the butcher box!' and show her slamming some down. Like, just because she ate it does not me she loves it. You could probably put down some bullion cubes in front of her and she'd eat them. If it's food, she'll eat it. If it smells good to her, she'd probably eat it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ask her L arm. No, ask her R arm. Or her wide load arse & thighs. This is what I’m talking about. That way of cooking is not normal! It’s common sense unhealthy! It must be Southern cooking & that’s all.

he cried when she left! he was sniffling in the vlog! priss didn’t cry...& abbie didn’t care...
😂Hahaha, so true! They were trying so hard to get some kind of reaction out of Abbie with the camera all in her face "Summer is going home for a while, blah blah, she won't be here waa waa..... Abbie was looking like "whatever", finally she tapped Summer on the shoulder and waved bye like "ugh, happy now!".

Asa is probably working as we speak to create an emotional "reunited with her besties" vlog 🥺🤔🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm pretty sure it was @Mother2 that was the one who kept having dreams about ASSa and Abbie showing up in their dreams and really pissing them off. This is for you....This is how I picture all of us if we ever ended up stuck going on a roadtrip with Abbie for some reason. Many of the hilarious bad habits are things Abbie already does but they can also apply to various other family members. I need Mother2 to picture that she's trapped in a car with Abbie and ASSa and watch it to the every end and I promise if you picture yourself and them in this, by the end your blood will boil.

You're welcome! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The reason I asked about the butter is so many of the things she makes I have never heard of and I realise that cooking does vary from country to country. I did think it was odd to put all that butter into a slow cooker dish.
I wasn't offended of anything :) just saying nope, not unless you are baking, you dont generally use buckets of butter. And those beef roast were insanely fatty. Just thinking of eating butter soaked chunks of salty beef fats makes me ill

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm pretty sure it was @Mother2 that was the one who kept having dreams about ASSa and Abbie showing up in their dreams and really pissing them off. This is for you....This is how I picture all of us if we ever ended up stuck going on a roadtrip with Abbie for some reason. Many of the hilarious bad habits are things Abbie already does but they can also apply to various other family members. I need Mother2 to picture that she's trapped in a car with Abbie and ASSa and watch it to the every end and I promise if you picture yourself and them in this, by the end your blood will boil.

You're welcome! :ROFLMAO:

god almighty damn, I swear I would wreck just to get the duck out. Or I would jump out and risk killing myself. That's how bad I would hate it. I would have to get the hell out bc, I really would end up hurting them if I didn't!! Thanks for that!!! Now, I'm going to have more nightmares about this tit!!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wasn't offended of anything :) just saying nope, not unless you are baking, you dont generally use buckets of butter. And those beef roast were insanely fatty. Just thinking of eating butter soaked chunks of salty beef fats makes me ill
Heart attack on a plate

• Sick
Reactions: 7
god almighty damn, I swear I would wreck just to get the duck out. Or I would jump out and risk killing myself. That's how bad I would hate it. I would have to get the hell out bc, I really would end up hurting them if I didn't!! Thanks for that!!! Now, I'm going to have more nightmares about this tit!!! Lol
What was the part that made you go "Oh duck no!" when you realized this would be driving with Abbie or ANY of them. I thought of you especially at the end when the annoying people just showed up and ruined the song and then they were trapped in a song with them. Everyone looked so defeated and angry and then I realized this video would be any of us with them lol

• Haha
What’s interesting is how they push”buy this or that as it helps our family”. I don’t get how the fanatics haven’t figured out that those motorized scooters were bought w their subscription monies? And that “helps” the family how? The new SUV,the golf cart,the trips,( which include airfare at times,hotels,food,etc),and on and on.
Now I myself don’t know where the mega cash fall approx 2 yrs ago all of a sudden came from for them to do all of this,but seems they are doing pretty dang good.

To me,helping would mean medical bills that can’t be paid,utilities behind,can’t put any food on table,etc. Legit things

Sadly,as long as one wants to be sucked in,there will always be a huckster willing to help them along.

The fruit loops just don’t get it nor care!
While true those older are at great risk for this dreaded virus,new reports are coming out daily that it’s actually people between 20-35 that are even riskier! They are accounting for a high rate of hospitalizations at this point.
And while a healthy immune system does in some part help,it’s showing now that it strikes even those who have no underlying medical issues.
Summer should never have left in the first place having travelled as she did,possibly being exposed. And now,she should just stay put as she does not know who her family may have been exposed to!

Me does think she watched to much Paula Deen through the years. That woman used bucket o butter for everything! Of course,we all saw what happened in the end...diabetes. ( so want just the butter).

Last edited:
  • Heart
A stick of butter an American thing? Don't think so. Baking is the only thing I have use a stick of butter for... and that's the same all over. Think its just a I-cant-cook dump crockpot things... I would be sick if I ate something that was just a pack if fake gravy, pack of ranch dressing mix, and a stick of butter... sodium alone would kill ya
That is a recipe for a Mississippi pot roast, personally it sounds disgusting to me. Most recipes I've seen call for anywhere from 2 tablespoons to 1 stick butter and alot had butter OPTIONAL. I've never added butter to pot roast yuck. This sounds like all grease and sodium but what can we expect from 🐷

• Haha
That is a recipe for a Mississippi pot roast, personally it sounds disgusting to me. Most recipes I've seen call for anywhere from 2 tablespoons to 1 stick butter and alot had butter OPTIONAL. I've never added butter to pot roast yuck. This sounds like all grease and sodium but what can we expect from 🐷
I just caught up and was going to reply. Its an old crockpot recipe, in Ohio we call it Butter Roast. My friend in Cali said they call it Pepper Roast. Its actually damn good, but over the decades most people who grew up eating it have made it healthier. When I make mine, I use 1 small can of low sodium beef broth instead of the Au Jus packet, eliminate the ranch pack entirely, (you cant taste the ranch anyway its pointless) and just a few peppers without all that pepper juice which is also full of junk, and I use 1/2 stick of real unsalted butter, not margarine. You throw in, and never touch it or lift the lid. It really is good stuff, and if you make alterations, 1/2 stick of unsalted butter isnt alot when it makes gravy for an 8 lb roast. Its not greasy at all. No noodles though. Mashed potatoes! Edited to add: Its a low carb staple in my neck of the woods. I could make this roast and mashed cauli and have lunch at work for a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That pile of laundry was a mess. Why isn’t your adult child doing his own laundry? There is no way it should be that piled up. I’m not even trying to be super judgmental here but these ppl don’t work!
I agree about the laundry. Was that all shoved in the dryer at one time? I take my stuff out when its half dry and hang it up right away. And smaller loads. Yes it requires you to stay by the dryer, but if thats too hard, you can pull up a chair and keep your phone in one hand and a snickers in the other.

Yea she barely makes anything from scratch... I nearly fell over when she took out the fake gravy. Lol. Ok chef.
And you are supposed to sear the roast first in a hot pan and use the drippings to make your own gravy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I just caught up and was going to reply. Its an old crockpot recipe, in Ohio we call it Butter Roast. My friend in Cali said they call it Pepper Roast. Its actually damn good, but over the decades most people who grew up eating it have made it healthier. When I make mine, I use 1 small can of low sodium beef broth instead of the Au Jus packet, eliminate the ranch pack entirely, (you cant taste the ranch anyway its pointless) and just a few peppers without all that pepper juice which is also full of junk, and I use 1/2 stick of real unsalted butter, not margarine. You throw in, and never touch it or lift the lid. It really is good stuff, and if you make alterations, 1/2 stick of unsalted butter isnt alot when it makes gravy for an 8 lb roast. Its not greasy at all. No noodles though. Mashed potatoes! Edited to add: Its a low carb staple in my neck of the woods. I could make this roast and mashed cauli and have lunch at work for a week.
Yours sounds better than most of the recipies I read tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They have closed all beach access where I live. Walking on the beach was a mind saver. Good grief.

Morning you guys

They have closed all beach access where I live. Walking on the beach was a mind saver. Good grief.

Morning you guys
Had they not had the influx of spring breakers in the last month,this may not have happened. Sorry,I understand about beaches/sanity/ etc.
Here in Mass an advisory shelter in place just was announced. Thing is,the state is opening up about 100 day care centers.argh! And a oh yes,liquor stores shall remain open as well! Sorry,while it would mean people out of work,the last thing we all need are people drinking more. Cases of domestic violence will surely rise!
Stay Safe all!

• Sad
Had they not had the influx of spring breakers in the last month,this may not have happened. Sorry,I understand about beaches/sanity/ etc.
Here in Mass an advisory shelter in place just was announced. Thing is,the state is opening up about 100 day care centers.argh! And a oh yes,liquor stores shall remain open as well! Sorry,while it would mean people out of work,the last thing we all need are people drinking more. Cases of domestic violence will surely rise!
Stay Safe all!
If it is like Ohio, they are opening child care for the children of essential workers. We have to report, and someone has to watch our kids. :cry:

• Sad
Now, I'm on a Crazy Ex-Girlfriend song sick and these songs are not super happy and uplifting but speak the truth lol

I think THIS song represents Pisscilla or even ASSa when they have their youtube channel crashing down, on their final week of Vlogging and they lose all their cult following because it's coming. THIS is gonna be one of them.

Featuring lines like:
1. I wanted to be a good person, yes it's true! Be a good person....but better then who?
2. You ruined everything you stupid witch
3. This whole journey's.....been a crock.
4. How do I still not know myself after all I've been through? (How do I not know my child)
5. I didn't did want to be crazy.

Literally when she sang the whole journey has been a crock, I thought of Pisscilla singing this and regretting every life choice she has made when she realizes the money from youtube is going down the toilet. I don't know HOW they're going to afford that house with the way they spend. How they spend their money is the equivelant of handing Abbie $500 and telling her to put it in the toilet and flush it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If it is like Ohio, they are opening child care for the children of essential workers. We have to report, and someone has to watch our kids. :cry:
I do understand that. It’s just all such a cluster cluck everywhere. We have towns issuing mandatory shelter in place. And I do hope that here it will be the same w day are centers. It’s just as I said,nothing seems to be a consistent thinking. We did go from groups of 25 gatherings down to 10...

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I know, there is quite a lot of fat content in meat. I couldn’t believe it. It makes me feel sick lol

• Sick
Reactions: 4
To all who have to report to work during this time-Thank You!
To all the medical persons who are working double shifts,being exposed,etc. A Major Thank You
So many of you are risking your health,families health,etc in order to help everyone else. You are doing so on little sleep,supply limitations,and staff reductions as they too are testing positive/are sick.
Most of know this is going to get a bit worse before it gets better,and while not often said enough,we do appreciate you and again,Thank You!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Stay Safe all!
The beach near me has no spring breakers. Small fishing town, few bars, no clubs. Mostly old people walking the beach. But...now it is closed as well.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.