Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Typical exaggeration and half truths from the Maass family. THEY ARE NOT homeschooling. Their kid is out of school for a while, that is not even close to homeschooling. Even if they make a schedule and do a few things with her? Again, that is NOT homeschooling, it is parenting. I would think any real homeschooling mom and dads would find them absurd with those silly claims.

I am sure Isiah will be doing his classwork online at some point, he will not need them for help

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I really enjoy seeing their views go down with each video. They used to get over 100k on each video, but now they get around 50k. Woohoo, more people are seeing what a POS theily are!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

GrammaL

Chatty Member
So,what will happen next? Dun,dun,dun.....Will Summer risk her health by going back there?
Will P take to the bed for good?
Will they have to run out to get TP?
Will they take a cue from Ralphie(Christmas Story) and dress Isiah in a top coat,dark glasses,and cane to beg for subscribers?
Will Asa ever get a bra?
Stay tuned for the next installment of
Karma has arrived- and she ain’t foolin!

This episode was brought to you by- the Tattlers..the people who know🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
They looked so dumb doing the exercises with her... and damn P please stop treating that dog like it’s a human baby. It’s funny .... they treat Abbie like she’s a dog, and the dog like it’s human.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Mother2

Chatty Member
I HATE that Abbie does this and literally only signs 'Candy' it's so fucking sad that when she does that cheek thing, you know she wants Candy. I feel bad but I mutter under my breath as every Vlog starts. "How many times is Abbie going to sign Candy this time...."

While I know that Miss Jill? That speech therapist is an ACTUAL autism expert and does the most for her. I was SCREAMING at my screen like "Don't give her Candy just yet!! You know she's going be unfocused now!" Miss Jill, just because she signs 'I want_____' and hits the Candy button, Abbie could have waited 20 minutes. The second she saw that TINIEST small (M&M?) she got too happy about that candy and then the rest was just Abbie trying to get even more candy.

Also,You ALL caught the therapist saying to add easier sentences with pictures of shit she knows to the iPad so she can ACTUALLY communicate. The teacher basically implied 'Well, she has a few things on the iPad to ask for but we need to basically add more so she can form sentences. They'd NEVER add a 'No' button because Abbie would be pressing that shit WAY more then Candy.
They ALL give in way too easy with the snacks and candy. They use them like I would with my dog for doing tricks. The reason she signs candy so much is bc, they give it to her at the drop of a hat. She dosen't even have to do anything for them to be in her face saying ," great job sweet girl!!", and handing her candy!! She constantly is asking for breaks when she isnt even doing anything to take a break from! If it were me, I would tell her to stop asking for shit and actually do something, then we can talk about getting a reward!! Makes me so damn mad! They are just reinforcing that you get something for nothing!

Can I be completely honest here for a second? Abigail makes me angry. I don't like her and it's not even her fault. They have taught her to be a bully that is always throwing tantrums, hurting folks, making the public scared and miserable and lazy! They have taught her that all she has to do is sign "all done", "break", or " bathroom" to get out of everything and if she pokes someone enough or throws a fit, she will always get what she wants. All she has to do is throw everything and thrash around and someone will always clean up her messes and be right there in her face praising her! They have went about it the wrong way from the jump and now they have created someone that only they can stand to be around for more than five seconds. She scares the public to death and could possibly hurt someone and to them that is "super cute!". It's disturbing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I agree with this, her behaviors are what she has been taught and gotten away with. They dont believe in discipline of any type because they say it makes her worse. Now she knows that if she doesnt get what she wants all she has got to do is have a tantrum. She could have been alot more advanced if they had of taught her more things earlier on that was acceptable and not acceptable. They were lazy and Asa just wants her to be his sweet girl/cash cow. If she learned not to put her hand on something hot, she could have learned others things as well. I know she has mental challenges but she is a spoiled brat as well.
Yep! Asa said that in the vlog yesterday. Basically, "if we can find out why she's having a tantrum and give her what she wants we can hopefully avoid the meltdown." Great logic. Give the kid everything she wants so she will NEVER behave. Thats why Brandy refuses to agree with his theory that a tantrum and meltdown are different, because they arent....both undesirable behaviors that should never be reinforced. And since Brandy has the Master's degree, and Asa has, well, not much...I'll trust Brandys judgement LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 25

MaidenX

VIP Member
I laugh and cringe at the same time when they claim homeschool. She barely ever went to actual school, and then for naps and packaging random goods for supposed charity (oh I mean learn to get a job.) Even the little fake crap they are doing for attention/recognition is all to jump on the trend and will only last a week maybe before tampering off slowly. P can't even put her phone down long enough to feed her own face much less engage her daughter. But nice to know her idea of education and mothering is having your disabled daughter package merch. Notice the mini ploy to get fans to buy their crap? Not only helping the poor Maas family but you are helping with Abbys education.

Funny that her speech therapist said to add more to the pad so she can make sentences like they are WORKING WITH HER IN SCHOOL. More blatant proof that they are doing zero follow up at home not reinforcing what she is being taught. Imagine how far along Ab would be if she had actual parents who were intentionally sabotaging her. A needs to stop using his camera to stroke his micropeen for the internet and P needs to stop playing teen drama queen on tiktok/social media and get the phone surgically removed from her hand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Not sure if anyone has posted this as I have not had time to read back on the post yet today. PSA. Please wash your feet for the vlog
EBA25CF5-8A5A-44B5-B391-3F0197CFF569.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

cucumber

VIP Member
My overall analysis of P

Asa only married her because she was pregnant. For crying out loud, she had to track him down. Okay we all know this.

Asa cheats on P and has an out-of-wedlock child WHICH I KNOW HE WAS AWARE OF.

He told P and begged her to take him back. Which she did because she is kind of adesperate woman. But inside she never forgot or fully forgave him. She holds this over his head and thats why they decided to have another baby. To make P feel better.

Andeven better, that baby was a girl! P figured her little girl would be better and cuter and smarter than Asa's girl (even though he does not acknowledge that daughter) To P it was a competition so to speak.

And then the diagnosis. all P's dreamsare dashed. She now views Abbie as her disappointment. She knows Asa's daughter is NT. Abbie cannot 'compete'. She's not perfect. Shes not as good.

P takes her disappointment to a level of disgust and shame. She holds these feelings against both Asa & Abbie. It even affects her feelings toward isaiah....but it makes her more loving andover-protective ofhim. She holds him up...almost too high of an opinion of him..

Everytime she looks at Abbbie she sees the other daughter...Asa's daughter. She can't handle her loss so she decides, what the heck, we'll make Abbie a sideshow and we will at least make some money offf her.

Let me know what yall think!

• Heart

ICAAC

They have stated before that they have private insurance.
But I don't know how that works with respite care payments.
Or if Medicaid even works together with private insurance at all. I believe Medicare does.
She gets free pullups and a check each month.
I will need to investigate further.
Regardless, it's apparent that they have the means to cover Abbie's medical and respite out of pocket without insurance or Medicaid.
I wonder what they do with the Medicaid benefits check Abbie gets monthly?
$700.00 worth of candy? Pretzels? Nature Valley Granola Bars?
Or is this how they pay for that huge ass life insurance policy each month?
You know...the one that's gonna "set Abbie up for life"....

I HATE that Abbie does this and literally only signs 'Candy' it's so fucking sad that when she does that cheek thing, you know she wants Candy. I feel bad but I mutter under my breath as every Vlog starts. "How many times is Abbie going to sign Candy this time...."

While I know that Miss Jill? That speech therapist is an ACTUAL autism expert and does the most for her. I was SCREAMING at my screen like "Don't give her Candy just yet!! You know she's going be unfocused now!" Miss Jill, just because she signs 'I want_____' and hits the Candy button, Abbie could have waited 20 minutes. The second she saw that TINIEST small (M&M?) she got too happy about that candy and then the rest was just Abbie trying to get even more candy.

Also,You ALL caught the therapist saying to add easier sentences with pictures of shit she knows to the iPad so she can ACTUALLY communicate. The teacher basically implied 'Well, she has a few things on the iPad to ask for but we need to basically add more so she can form sentences. They'd NEVER add a 'No' button because Abbie would be pressing that shit WAY more then Candy.

• Heart

GrammaL

Chatty Member
Let’s face it. P just can’t cope w Abbie home all day. Sure,she will argue that they have her home during summer vacation,but here’s the thing.
They get to send her to camp for a week? 2 Weeks?
How many parents can afford that for any kid these days?
They have numerous people in and out to be w Abbie so she gets a break. And while I absolutely cannot stand the guy,Asa does the most interacting w Abbie,not her.
And while they boo how today about fun time being cancelled,how many other parents are trying to just get by right now,worrying about someone who is ill,someone who lost a job,etc!

They want to put up videos of the therapies Abbie gets? Great- how about the ones where both mother and father are carrying it on at home?
How about a back to back video such as the speech therapy is. Compared to any today where her progress is basically at a stand still?

How about your wife not doing those incredibly stupid TikToks and a sitting down,engaging w Abbie in sort of tnerapy? The homeschool chit about not knowing how rigorous her mornings are at school? Shame on YOU! You should know everything she does down to every last detail! Why? Because it’s what you should also be working on at home!
It’s not that Abbie rebels against routine- she actually has one..5 days a week! And being who Abbie is,she should have that extended as well on the weekends.

Sure,it’s modified to some degree,but damn it,if you all can be on the phone checking the comments,reading here,doing dumb ass TikToks,asking teachers if at 3:30 they are lounging by the pool w drink in hand,the you damned well have the time to do more w Abbie! BTW,NO,teachers are not at the pool at 3:30! Most are still at school,cleaning up after the kids leave,picking up a hat left behind,etc. They then go home,and if they have families do what needs doing for them. Then,before they get to sit for that hour or maybe 2 they are putting together the plans for the next day,Grading papers,calling parents to discuss their child,and so much more!

As to the teachers at Abbies school- you should count yourself as being damned lucky they let you get away w being late so often! It’s not only a rule,but it’s also a sign of respect and courtesy to the teacher and the other students who do show up on time!

Reality check- the rules are for you and your family as well! And if you want other to learn to be accepting and even tolerant of Abbie,but you certainly DO have to aware of their feelings,etc.

Check Yourself Maas family- if not,there will come a day( and nope,no threat meant nor implied) that someone out there is gonna check you!

• Heart

GrammaL

Chatty Member
Dear Maas Frauds!
So sorry you are “bummed” aboutFamily Fest being cancelled this year.
Know what I am “bummed” about? I am bummed that people travelled out of country,came home and travelled some more,not knowing who they had been exposed to!
I am also “bummed” that friends and family of yours were put in harm just so you could have vlogging materials
I am “bummed” that you get so tired from homeschooling for about 1/4 of the time most families do it on a daily basis!
I am “bummed” that you seem fit to tout products,but fail to give proper usage of them.
I am “bummed” that you treat a National emergency as a talking point for viewership,yet can’t wait to get out for a trip to DD!

I get even more “bummed” that you use your child to profit off of,and pass it off as taking care of her. ( well truthfully,that p****es me off).
So Mister “bummed” many families don’t have those pleasures to look forward to under normal circumstances,so please,take that “bummed” mentality and stick it up your###!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

cucumber

VIP Member
Regarding why Brandi only comes 1 time a week now. they try to claim it's because Abbie is doing so well that she doesnt need it more often. I believe it's because a review most likely showed that Abie is not going to learn anymore or progress more. And no insurance company is going to pay for care that is pointless. I don't mean to be hard hearted just the facts.

• Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Disclaimer: Personal rant coming - I feel she should get Medicaid but it makes me salty because A&P would be the first people to try and dictate the level of someone else's need and demand they pull up their bootstraps.
Exactly. I struggle to understand having a disabled family member and not having empathy for others who are struggling. There's a political aspect to this that I'm leaving out because I'm as liberal as they are conservative. I just get my snarky remarks in here and there.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I think the problem with Abbie's "breaks" are that they do not implement them as Brandy intended.
Long ago, in one of the really old vlogs, Abbie was like 12, Asa had Brandy explain what breaks were for and why she taught Abbie that. Brandy said she taught Abbie how to request breaks so when she became overwhelmed with a task, or even a sensory issue, Abbie had the power to communicate those needs and they could HELP her. But, as Abbie grew and began to progress in therapy, Brandy began to teach her that her request was valid, but not an "excuse" to avoid things. When Abbie asks Brandy for a break, Brandy TIMES it. She responds to Abbie and will say "Ok, Abbie...5 minute break and then we are going to finish." She holds up her phone with the timer set, and Abbie knows when the timer goes off the break is over, and 9 times out of 10 she complies. Sometimes when she hasnt earned a break yet, but wants one, Brandy will wait out the jumping and whining,then calmly hold Abbies hands and EXPLAIN.....I know you want a break, and as soon as we finish this you can go rock for 5 minutes." Again, 9 times out of 10 Abbie complies. She taught her this so Abbie can not only hopefully complete tasks or do whats expected of her without a meltdown, but to also let her know her communication is heard for what it REALLY means...being overwhelmed.

Asa and P use it as an excuse to not follow through. They dont do anything with her and use her "awesome communicating" as an excuse. "Oh...Abbie didnt want to pick her up toys bc she wanted a break, but great job communicating!" So Abbie has learned that with Brandy, her teachers, etc., she can ask, but it prob wont work because they arent lazy, but like any other kid she still tries. However she learned really quickly that her lazy ass parents bend over backward to cater to her because they simply do not want to invest the time in her that she needs. Its sad.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Okay. A & P's idea of homeschooling is to do a couple exercises and then have Abbie help with stuff that P normally does anyway. And then go in the pool and then to the park.

And I'm gettin' pretty tired of seeing those stupid scooters. WALK DAMMIT!

How long can people possibly be "tricked" into believing Abbie's issues are all about autism? She is severely IDD. When a 15 year old puts the butter wrapper in the stew instead of the butter....I'm sorry it's not good. They do a disservice to Abbie by not getting her more appropriate learning and moreover, they do true autistic people a greater injustice by trying to represent that Abbie is the face of autism. Asa claims he films to help other families...well this is not helping. I think it totally misrepresents what autism is and scares other families with autistic. kids into thinking omg this is what lies ahead. Not to mention making autism into more of a stigma than it already is.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Assa's thought process:
Since Abbie has feral tendencies with food lets exploit that!!
I'll call her a"food bandit"
Cuz that's sooo cute and funny!
The educationally challenged fans will love it!
This will make us a few bucks.
Wow.
That asshole reads here and knows we have addressed her food stealing.
Rather than teaching her it's wrong...this mf'er makes ANOTHER tiktok about it. Complete with a # to be on the front page of tiktok.
I wonder if the school is aware of this?
Those teachers spend time dealing with this daily and have told his bitchass that it continues and have asked him to help.
What does he do?
Set's up food stealing situations to video, put online and profit off of.
#thesemf'ers
#autismexploitation
#childexplotation
#anythingforabuck

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Anyone else notice A muscle up on Isaiah..
Yes! When Isaiah was joking with him about the camera placement Asa was visibly ticked off...like how dare Isiah make a joke about him?! I thought he was going to punch him.
Their family dynamic is so clear,
Asa tolerates Isaiah, and loves Abbie.
P tolerates Abbie, and loves Isaiah.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Re: health insurance from the last thread. Abbie is on Medicaid because she is disabled.
They have stated before that they have private insurance.
But I don't know how that works with respite care payments.
Or if Medicaid even works together with private insurance at all. I believe Medicare does.
She gets free pullups and a check each month.
I will need to investigate further.
Regardless, it's apparent that they have the means to cover Abbie's medical and respite out of pocket without insurance or Medicaid.
I wonder what they do with the Medicaid benefits check Abbie gets monthly?
$700.00 worth of candy? Pretzels? Nature Valley Granola Bars?
Or is this how they pay for that huge ass life insurance policy each month?
You know...the one that's gonna "set Abbie up for life"....

Last edited:
Reactions: 20