Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the first plate she had.Then she got more on her second helping.
She could be just growing?? I ate the same amount at her age, but probably wouldn't of had my second helping back to back. I was an average sized girl. About 55-60kgs?

Reactions: 4
The Piggles: A day in the life of the privileged
Steaks in crockpot
Rest of the day spent poolside
Stuff piggies faces

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She could be just growing?? I ate the same amount at her age, but probably wouldn't of had my second helping back to back. I was an average sized girl. About 55-60kgs?
Asa has said more than once she will eat till she pukes if they let her. Then they complain how much she eats. When then don't give her so much. Don't forget snack time is in 10 minutes.

Does anyone know if Ab has had genetic testing? IDD can be caused by oxygen been reduced while being birthed, cord wrapped around neck etc, and A did make a rather odd comment when they were visiting his mother and half brothers, that the middle brother had CP after a stroke, that I took (the odd comment) to mean Ab’s IDD was at least a % genetic and now we know about the first daughter being NT, maybe a slight % is from all the stress P was under?
I’ve mentioned before that Abbie could have been oxygen deprived. I also wonder if maybe she was born “normal” then ran a high fever in infancy that caused brain damage. Piggy may have also been sick while pregnant and damaged Abbie neurologically.

Anyone notice Piggcilla made Abbie her Minnie me with her hair in a top bun? Hey piggy piggy and deadbeat asswipe. We see you lurking here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And if I was her parent, I wouldn’t make her other brother clean Ab up after a poop, that and I bathing her, are just not young teens should have to do. I know men are nurses and give baths to women, but when it’s your sister, and you have ten of your friends around for a pizza, having to excuse yourself to go shower and change her, must have been so humiliating. A&P should have dropped Ab off at P’s mom’s house, or taken her to dinner with them. I just pray that Is has the mental fortitude to stay away at college, and spend your weekends or short breaks with naa naa
I wonder how much Abbies grandparents, on both sides, take her for an overnight or help in anyway..

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Asa has also said that Abbie will eat the same size portions as him or a bit more.
The thing is is that A&P are the ones who buy the food and who decide how big of a portion Abbie gets. Yes, she'll start fussing because she wants more food but come on. She ALWAYS wants more food. Just do what you do the rest of the time and tell her NO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hey piggy piggy, for the love of all that’s holy, put down that puppy! The way she was holding that poor pup during “exercise” time made me sick.

Whittle wussy asswipe was afraid to get in the water. 80 degrees is too cold for whittle pussy wussy boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
This was the first plate she had.Then she got more on her second helping.
She looks like she has forearm & hand strength there....& even knuckles! wow! Maybe while she’s eating her brain functions better? She is always intensely focused while eating, but I guess it is just an animalistic response. (Humans started that way).

• Haha
Hey asswipe, you’re nothing but a phony flimflam man. You sicken most, you disgusting deadbeat piece of tit crappy excuse for a father. Hiding from your first born daughter so you don’t have to pay child support. You can fool people only so long. Can’t wait till they take your phony channel down.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey piggy piggy, for the love of all that’s holy, put down that puppy! The way she was holding that poor pup during “exercise” time made me sick.

Whittle wussy asswipe was afraid to get in the water. 80 degrees is too cold for whittle pussy wussy boy.
THIS!... the way she was bouncing Sandy around without supporting her lower half could very easily injure Sandy's back. She's not a stuffed toy Pricilla - she's a living creature and you're going to hurt her doing crap like that.

• Angry
  • Sad
I’ve mentioned before that Abbie could have been oxygen deprived. I also wonder if maybe she was born “normal” then ran a high fever in infancy that caused brain damage. Piggy may have also been sick while pregnant and damaged Abbie neurologically.

Anyone notice Piggcilla made Abbie her Minnie me with her hair in a top bun? Hey piggy piggy and deadbeat asswipe. We see you lurking here.
I think Ass would see his normal daughter if P would allow it and they just made up that the mother doesnt want that. Pilla is very jealous that Asa has another daughter. I heard she is very pretty and smart.
She looks like she has forearm & hand strength there....& even knuckles! wow! Maybe while she’s eating her brain functions better? She is always intensely focused while eating, but I guess it is just an animalistic response. (Humans started that way).
And I notice she doesn't look up at the ceiling or behind her a hundred times while she is eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It must be hard having Abbie home all day every day non stop. How much can they really film of her sitting on the couch,or even at the pool?

They can’t film going to school each day,to DD,etc..nope..cause like the rest of us peons,they have to stay home!

Tensions are prob very high( in most households these days) and do they really want everyone to see the cracks Happening?

I sure do hope the fans are getting treated to all the stuff they have paid for by subscriptions,etc.

And as this nightmare continues across the world,I hope they can feed their families,buy essentials ,by living vicariously through all the good things they spent for the Maas squad.

A word of advice to those paying for that so called “extra content”- how about ending that and send monies to those trying to get supplies for hospitals, medical facilities,etc. Or send to food banks that are running low or even are out.
The Maas family is eating great( scallops,filet mignon),so don’t worry about them.
Just curious what you all think they actually put on the paid content? What more could they share that you can’t see unless u pay, I mean really?

And I notice she doesn't look up at the ceiling or behind her a hundred times while she is eating.
No but she does place her second arm protectively around her plate and will hunch over the plate, protecting it, thinking someone is going to take it away.. I have seen those looks when A or I had taken her plate away too... I wouldn’t be surprised for the day that she attacks one of them, for removing her plate, to stop her from eating so quickly... She is very feral acting, when she is eating, which happens when little or no formal training and support happens to kids that have eating disorders like this..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When they were making breakfast did you all see Abbie just grab food and start stuffing it in her mouth? You'd think by now that when she comes around food they would move the plate away from her and tell her no.

abbie digs in.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They’re choosing to blast their personal life on the internet for money so they should really explain better just wth is going on w/ her. Let’s see MRI & genetic testing reports. Abbie is just too feral. They’ve got explaining to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm waiting for more of her lame "Mom Hacks".
Your kids are hungry? I discovered a hot box in the room that holds my canned cheese spray. It cooks food! Let me show you!
Dirty dishes from using the hot box? Wait for your ABA therapist to come and have her supervise your child load the dishwasher!
Oh, No ABA therapist? Make the other kid do it. You dont want your Lime Life polish chipping. Cause its cheap. It will.
Tired from ordering everyone around and Tik Toking? Open your french doors and gaze upon your kingdom....
This is just too GOOD

• Haha
No but she does place her second arm protectively around her plate and will hunch over the plate, protecting it, thinking someone is going to take it away.. I have seen those looks when A or I had taken her plate away too... I wouldn’t be surprised for the day that she attacks one of them, for removing her plate, to stop her from eating so quickly... She is very feral acting, when she is eating, which happens when little or no formal training and support happens to kids that have eating disorders like this..
Yes. She gives them the side eye and hovers over her plate while shes chowin down. They try to slow her down by saying "take a break, slow down" and she does for 3 seconds and starts chowing again. Again no follow through from them. They need to give her smaller amounts at a time. That way when she begs for more, they can put another small amount on her plate and she will think shes getting what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When they were making breakfast did you all see Abbie just grab food and start stuffing it in her mouth? You'd think by now that when she comes around food they would move the plate away from her and tell her no.

View attachment 98882
I actually didn’t see that. Maybe due to her mother’s food addiction & childhood obesity (& her mom/step dad obesity) it really is more genetics than PICA. Not saying she doesn’t have PICA, but food comes 1st. I wonder if there are appetite suppressants they can give her. I had a friend try out the pill that alters the taste of sugar. They should give it to Abbie & see what she thinks of cake. It’s not mean. It can be part of their science lesson for the day. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.