Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am sure Silly would argue that she doesn’t have nor has she had diabetes that carbs are not an issue-in moderation. Thing is,she would never had gotten that big had she known about moderation!
We all have things we just binge out on,but we all didn’t pay money to have a surgery to help reduce our weight,then brag about it.

I get she grew up on Southern cooking..lots of heavy foods. But damn,when you cannot keep up w your child,especially one who is challenged,that weight should have been off a long time ago.

As I have said before,without this seemingly fast cash windfall they seem to have had,that surgery wouldn’t have happened and she would be even heavier.

I will agree she has lost some...but am sure it’s nowhere near what was expected by this point in time. Get a damned stationary bike, Or a treadmill. Ise it while conducting phone business. And stop using damned butter in the cooking! Ask Paula Deen what happened from all that rich food and butter!

Reactions: 14
Very sadly, I believe she will never communicate verbally. But perhaps she can be worked with very strenuously to really (not just scrolling) communicate via her IPad. Don’t ask me how, but perhaps there is hope.

Reactions: 9
Very sadly, I believe she will never communicate verbally. But perhaps she can be worked with very strenuously to really (not just scrolling) communicate via her IPad. Don’t ask me how, but perhaps there is hope.
I wonder what her MRI’s show. Does anyone have a link of a extremely distracted autistic person on YT they can share? Someone else who is constantly looking around nervously & super impulsive. (Is her paranoid?/hallucinations even typical of ASD?) It’s a shame ADHD meds don’t help her?

Reactions: 10
Trust me, at my work, you can tell who got away with anything and never received positive behavior management on the home front. When Ass uses Abbie's diagnosis as an excuse for her bad behavior, "dancing" with the woman at the aquarium for instance, it drives me crazy. Abbie has no coping strategies or clear set boundaries. The "it's okay today but not okay tommorow" mentality is bullshit. Abbie can be taught right from wrong, it may require more effort but she can learn. Both parents need to be clear and consistent. And right now that ain't happening until they get off their high horses and get back down to earth. Ass has lost his focus on what's important for Abbie and Pitycilla has just lost it completely.
I wish I could double love a post bc, this would get it right here!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They looked so dumb doing the exercises with her... and damn P please stop treating that dog like it’s a human baby. It’s funny .... they treat Abbie like she’s a dog, and the dog like it’s human.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Have you guys noticed the fish bubble sounds overplayed on the last video? I had to mute it because I just cannot take that sound.. wonder why he has started that?

Also P going on and on about home schooling.. lol. They danced around a little, posed Abbie for photos "helping" and "vacuuming".. then went out to the pool while Isaiah too Abbie to the ST... wow.. tough day!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I wonder what her MRI’s show. Does anyone have a link of a extremely distracted autistic person on YT they can share? Someone else who is constantly looking around nervously & super impulsive. (Is her paranoid?/hallucinations even typical of ASD?) It’s a shame ADHD meds don’t help her?
From my experience (with my kid) it is not typical of ASD. Now, let me just say that not any person with autism is the same though. Once you have seen one person with autism, you have seen just that....one person with autism. (A quote from the Dr that diagnosed my daughter a few years ago.) Abigail dosent really seem to have autism to me. To me, she just appears to have SEVERE IDD. I'm no doctor though, far from it actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They put a tab for"classroom" on her iPad and she kept pushing it whenever she wasn't with the respite worker. She even pressed it after they returned home and whined/cried when they told her that there was no"classroom" now. I think that and the "couch" issue is in the vlog of their return from the Cruise maybe.
Obviously Abbie is stressed at home. Hence the couch rocking.

Someone mentioned P works 3 businesses? Does anyone know what they are? I know of the beauty product one. Surely the Pots/Pans is not a business?! I mean seriously,if she is getting paid for the stuff she tosses together,or she is charging for recipes from that,um,dumb?!
Scamming
Lying
Whining

• Heart
  • Haha
From my experience (with my kid) it is not typical of ASD. Now, let me just say that not any person with autism is the same though. Once you have seen one person with autism, you have seen just that....one person with autism. (A quote from the Dr that diagnosed my daughter a few years ago.) Abigail dosent really seem to have autism to me. To me, she just appears to have SEVERE IDD. I'm no doctor though, far from it actually.
Agreed.
The thing is...
Fathering IDD just doesn't have quite the same cha ching - err I mean ring to it as Autism.
So he jumped on the word and ran with it figuring if he used it enough nobody would question if Abbie were truly Autistic.
#ptbarnum
#scamartists
#liarsanddrunks
IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Every now and then I go through the”pages you might like” thingy on my FB account. This morning thought I would take a look see.
Out of the maybe 30 “might likes”at the least 21 were family/kid pages.
Why? What is it w people today putting their kids all over social media?
Have you any idea who is sharing your videos?
Why are they turning their kids into little money makers/gift seeking/ sponsor seeking machines?
I may be “older” but to me it’s just plain common sense not to want to share all that info about kids for safety reasons alone!
Am sure your child(ren) are cute,smart,funny,etc. But does the whole world need to know that? Do they need to see vids of their bedroom layouts as they play? Do they need to know where you grocery shop,go out to eat,etc?
I am not one for censorship,but honestly,this part of the social media industry needs to be stopped.
These kids can’t sign anything to be a part of all of this.
They can’t “opt” out if they are not interested. They can’t say no when a parent has a camera trained on the 24/7.
Sorry for the rant,but each time I see a young child all I can do is hope they will stay safe,and that parents will wise up sooner v later.
I agree completely. The same people who rant about sex trafficking think it is perfectly Okay to put kids all over the net. If they really knew what pedophiles do with their videos maybe they would stop. It astounds me how easy they make it for people to find where their kids are, their schedules, likes and dislikes. In a country made of many intelligent people there are a lot of raving idiots just inviting trouble. Parents are supposed to protect their kids not pander them. A news station a few years ago did a piece on men sitting in their cars watching kids playing in the park, playgrounds, beach etc. You can imagine what they were doing. What do you think happens with your child in a video online. WAKE UP PEOPLE GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR BUTTS AND PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does Priscilla constantly refer to Abbie and herself as princess. They are not princesses.
Piggy is IDD, probably where Abbie got it. She also lives in a fantasy world and is married to a deadbeat narcissist who never compliments her so she has to do it herself.

Agreed.
The thing is...
Fathering IDD just doesn't have quite the same cha ching - err I mean ring to it as Autism.
So he jumped on the word and ran with it figuring if he used it enough nobody would question if Abbie were truly Autistic.
#ptbarnum
#scamartists
#liarsanddrunks
IMO.
💯 Abbie is severely IDD

On the topic of pets, it still pisses me off that they picked up a baby snapping turtle from the side of the road and continue to keep it as a pet.

https://myfwc.com/wildlifehabitats/wildlife/freshwater-turtles/

The Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission prohibits "taking or possessing turtles from the wild that are listed on Florida's imperiled species list [... and] taking species that look similar to the imperiled species, which include common snapping turtles and cooters."

You can buy non-wild snapping turtles in Florida, but you can not catch &/or keep wild snapping turtles. Why? The common snapping turtle closely resembles some imperiled turtle species especially the alligator snapping turtle.

So, the Maass's owning Squirt is illegal in Florida because he was a WILD caught snapping turtle (especially because they probably don't have a license to do so).
Someone report them!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You could be right, but those yells are coming from the back of her throat/only being able to vibrate sound from her vocal cords. If there was only some way to get her to make front of her mouth & facial muscle sounds by placing knox blocks jello between her lips & have her make those mmmm sounds, etc. (Being serious) But Abbie has only learned to eat like a dog, so the reward would never last. She even popcorns like guinea pigs. If she were my daughter, I’d have all the ST tools & practice them daily!

How does sliding that blue card back & forth help w/ the mmmm sound? Some sort of constant feedback of touching the lips? The ST used it in an older video too. Abbie needs major facial massages & hand therapy! Oh it angers me to see how they’ve just let her go. Her hands are almost like a paraplegic now!
It seemed like the card was to re enforce keeping her lips in the correct position

Reactions: 3
OMG - I start watching today's hot mess and ... the Pledge of Allegiance. I have tears rolling down my face -- at least it's comical.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
literally a quote from Asa in this vlog about how restaurants are doing carry out only: "they hand it to you from a socially appropriate, social spacing, whatever it's called, from that distance." it's called social distancing. you literally said the word. just shows how seriously they are taking all of this, that he can't even name the term being used in all the conversations.

Reactions: 14
I may have lightening strike me for this observation....but it looks like there is very little brain activity going on. Nothing seems to sink in. I’ve said this before, but the difference in the very early videos and now is mind boggling. I wonder if she has something that has just gone downhill in her brain function. It has to be more than not being followed through properly. I’m so sad for her. Maybe it’s true about the constant rocking, or maybe a medical reason?

So if Abbie is never going to talk ... someone please tells me wtf is the purpose of her speech therapy? bleeping A has said it several times himself that she will not talk. I also wonder if she will be able to formulate sentences with her profound IDD.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
them talking about their "homeschooling" is horribly cringe worthy. they straight out admit they aren't homeschooling her, just adding her into the activities they do throughout the day. I feel horrible for Abbie - school is the one place where they properly engage her and work with her on things.

I've said it before and I'm saying it again. if this is their "80 hour work week", it's pathetic. it's literally their job to work with Abbie. this vlog is supposed to be about autism awareness and to serve as a resource. their busy day was, what? a brief "work out" with her and then putting food in the crock pot and going in the pool. Priscilla brags about three jobs, but what are they? her MLM, "cilla's all the things" or whatever it's called, and, what else? because it is definitely not engaging Abbie with things.

they are out of excuses for why they aren't working on these skills with her. this is their job. this is what pays for their lifestyle. they are no longer allowed to fill the vlog with fluff about going to school and DD runs and all that. it's now down to having to show that they are working with her on skills and engaging her on tasks. I'd like to see them step up to the task, but sadly, I'm not that optimistic.

So if Abbie is never going to talk ... someone please tells me wtf is the purpose of her speech therapy? bleeping A has said it several times himself that she will not talk. I also wonder if she will be able to formulate sentences with her profound IDD.
Well... IMO...
1. It's free. Taxpayers pay for it.
2. It gets Abbie out of their hair for an hour.
Not necessarily in that order.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.