Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they sure weren't watching carbs and sugar in atlanta. Or fat... or serving size. Pretty sure none of the stuff they bought at the store food hoarding took carbs and sugar into account......

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pity Cilla trying to tie up everything that she can from the posts on here. Keep it up ladies,if this is what’s what now,am sure we have many ideas for her...I personally would like to see her cleaning those floors,from vacuuming to washing. Am betting dollars to donut(holes) she has someone doing that.

And how about a good one on one w Abbie teaching her to “speak”...No Moobman, just mother and daughter.

Again we all deserve royalty checks for giving them ideas...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I sure hope they all thought to pick up some TP when they were flirting about in Atlanta. Cuz that chicken she fried on her show today was in a pan of deep grease and they're all gonna need it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How much was the weight loss surgery? $25K out of pocket - or is it less? Anyway, why would she wreck those results? I haven’t heard any mention lately about how much less her portions are. And isn’t this going on her first anniversary of the surgery? Haven’t heard yet what her total weight loss is. I know how hard it is for me every damn day to not sabotage my loss, even though I didn’t have the surgery. You would think someone would help her be on track. I read the comments on how great she looks. Is it me, or does she not look as wonderful as they say. I’m sorry about being petty, but I know how rough temptation is to go through, but honesty is key.

I sure hope they all thought to pick up some TP when they were flirting about in Atlanta. Cuz that chicken she fried on her show today was in a pan of deep grease and they're all gonna need it
They have an 8 pack that has been left at the bottom of the stairs for a few days.
They are that damn lazy that they can't take the damn TP and put it away.
Some trailer park habits are hard to break, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does Priscilla constantly refer to Abbie and herself as princess. They are not princesses.
i wonder in a few years if she puts on weight and is still grunting and yelling if they'll still call her the autism princess.

• Haha
  • Sick
P posted new cooking vid (totally forgot I was subed) she was plugging a spice company and that butcher thingy... but she was her chicken... she is such a chef! You do not wash poultry... it spread bacteria and cross contaminates EVERYTHING and serves zero purpose. Seriously this chick needs to get some learnin
did you see that grease? not drained off at all. directly from pan to plate

• Sick
  • Haha
How much was the weight loss surgery? $25K out of pocket - or is it less? Anyway, why would she wreck those results? I haven’t heard any mention lately about how much less her portions are. And isn’t this going on her first anniversary of the surgery? Haven’t heard yet what her total weight loss is. I know how hard it is for me every damn day to not sabotage my loss, even though I didn’t have the surgery. You would think someone would help her be on track. I read the comments on how great she looks. Is it me, or does she not look as wonderful as they say. I’m sorry about being petty, but I know how rough temptation is to go through, but honesty is key.
🐖 said once how much it cost and I want to say $14,000. Seems low but she apparently got what she paid for.
Like a potential quack Dr. Who has little or no follow-up with her...at least that she's vlogged about. Nor does it seem like she was made to undergo psychiatric screening prior.
As for the truth...
That is not even a possibility with this bunch.
IMO.

• Heart
Another thing on today's vlog A walked away from and talked over P as she was talking... then literally talked over Isaiah anytime the kid opened his mouth. You know being terrible and disrespectful to others is bad enough but treating your family like garbage put you on a whole other level of scum.

If P wants to keep this whole "chef" thing up she needs to actually gain some basic cooking skills and knowledge. Add in some health and safety in there too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Another thing on today's vlog A walked away from and talked over P as she was talking... then literally talked over Isaiah anytime the kid opened his mouth. You know being terrible and disrespectful to others is bad enough but treating your family like garbage put you on a whole other level of scum.

If P wants to keep this whole "chef" thing up she needs to actually gain some basic cooking skills and knowledge. Add in some health and safety in there too.
On Isiahs Tik Tok page he writes-living in the shadow of my dads youtube so I came to TikTok.. am sure they have seen it,he may have made light of it,but it speaks volumes!

• Heart
🐖 said once how much it cost and I want to say $14,000. Seems low but she apparently got what she paid for.
Like a potential quack Dr. Who has little or no follow-up with her...at least that she's vlogged about. Nor does it seem like she was made to undergo psychiatric screening prior.
As for the truth...
That is not even a possibility with this bunch.
IMO.
I believe she said it was $15000 for the weight loss surgery.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I decided in my teens & 20’s that w/ most of my jobs being on my feet, that the last thing I ever wanted was a desk job. So when Priss believes she’s answering a troll about her constant phone use, she’s actually jeopardizing her own health w/ her continued sedentary “3 jobs” & poor portion control mindset since she was in the 5th gr (age 10?) & a size 14! (Assuming big kids size 14/16). I’m almost embarrassed for her. Such a big surgery for her at the time & also costly. I think he’s so frustrated w/ her that he’s putting on weight. They all constantly sabotage each other. Even Summer was gaining. And WHAT THE HELL is she thinking she can have those awful chicken broth flavored crackers & fake cheese in a can? So much sodium & fat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah, I watched it. It is really sad. Apparently they used to use some sort of shock treatment to keep the patients in line. They are trying to outlaw it but, there are still some patients that benefit from it (per the patients families) so, some are fighting to keep it legal. While I dont think they should be shocked, I don't doubt that their are some patients that are so violent that they have to have unorthodox treatments to be controlled.
They could be being violent *because* of the shock, restraint and control, etc. They don’t listen/try to understand the underlying causes/reasons, they just try and change the behaviour, which is never the way to go..
Read NeuroClastic and the FB group Autism Inclusivity for more on this :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
in the ST vlog yesterday they said she cant breathe out except short breaths however that is a lie all of her screams are long winded as for P's 3 jobs im guessing LL, FA, PPP (or whatever she calls it now) because all are in her name to hide the fact that ASSHAT has any income coming in

• Haha
Not sure why the carb comment when their roast from the crockpot was meat with premade rolls and mash potatoes. They are obviously not watching carb and sugar intake. Was it just a crappy dig at P because she made breakfast when A usually does?Didn't see them make potatoes so assume it was the premade store bought (nothing wrong with that... but I bet Abby could have gotten more out of mashing potatoes than throwing dry mix in a crockpot)

Hell MAYBE this being forced to do things with their kids will be a turning point. I would much rather see a positive change with their family than more bad things.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Let’s get serious here..ahem,ahem..cough cough

The economy is slowly tanking. The Squad leaders put all their bank it looks like in YouTubing/sponsors( and yes,the makeup biz and the merch).
And while the makeup biz was prob sustaining them for the most part,right now,nothing is gonna prevent it from also having a major hemorrhage.
Watching the news today,stock market doesn’t look promising for tomorrow( but that could change of course) and stocks from her parent company have been taking a hit just as others have.( LL parent Co.)

This is week 2 ( for some maybe 3) of people out of work,kids home,etc etc.
If those folks who follow and buy haven’t felt the pinch,they will soon. To believe that they( the leaders) can keep up their lifestyle much longer without making major sacrifices is sheer madness.

She may get a small kick back from those spices she spouted on about,but it will be just that,small. Her fans can ooh and ahh,but most aren’t opening the wallet to buy.

Everything out in the market place is going to go up in price to get back on track. Sure for a minute there will be amazing sales,but it will merch they need to move for the next seasons stuff.

Many will have unexpected medical bills coming from all of this as well.

YouTube and such is great-if your a young kid still living at home w the parents,or have many room mates to help pay bills.

It’s also a flash in the pan type of thing as well.

People tire of things fast especially when thousands upon thousands of new channels start popping up.

Right now many just in here have spoken about better Chanel’s that deal w autism,and do it better. And am sure many more will come about.

My grand watched a family Chanel on YouTube. He loved it. Was a big hit. From what I hear,they made damned good money. They lasted a bit,but,some new one came along and followers dwindled. Don’t even hear bout them from him any more. He moved on, and so have others.

Here is hoping that what ever money they have put aside for Abbie cannot be touched by them at all. Be a shame if......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I decided in my teens & 20’s that w/ most of my jobs being on my feet, that the last thing I ever wanted was a desk job. So when Priss believes she’s answering a troll about her constant phone use, she’s actually jeopardizing her own health w/ her continued sedentary “3 jobs” & poor portion control mindset since she was in the 5th gr (age 10?) & a size 14! (Assuming big kids size 14/16). I’m almost embarrassed for her. Such a big surgery for her at the time & also costly. I think he’s so frustrated w/ her that he’s putting on weight. They all constantly sabotage each other. Even Summer was gaining. And WHAT THE HELL is she thinking she can have those awful chicken broth flavored crackers & fake cheese in a can? So much sodium & fat!
I adore those Chicken in the Biscuit crackers also and I avoid them like poison. I love potato chips as well...my real guilty pleasure...but they are my serious downfall.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
in the ST vlog yesterday they said she cant breathe out except short breaths however that is a lie all of her screams are long winded as for P's 3 jobs im guessing LL, FA, PPP (or whatever she calls it now) because all are in her name to hide the fact that ASSHAT has any income coming in
You could be right, but those yells are coming from the back of her throat/only being able to vibrate sound from her vocal cords. If there was only some way to get her to make front of her mouth & facial muscle sounds by placing knox blocks jello between her lips & have her make those mmmm sounds, etc. (Being serious) But Abbie has only learned to eat like a dog, so the reward would never last. She even popcorns like guinea pigs. If she were my daughter, I’d have all the ST tools & practice them daily!

How does sliding that blue card back & forth help w/ the mmmm sound? Some sort of constant feedback of touching the lips? The ST used it in an older video too. Abbie needs major facial massages & hand therapy! Oh it angers me to see how they’ve just let her go. Her hands are almost like a paraplegic now!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.