Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa has said she is IDD.

From what I've seen, shes been in ST since starting at JSA. Problem is, she was already 10 when she started there. I am not therapist or doctor, but from what I've read, early intervention is critical. But instead, they sent her to public school. Go figure.
They could have had this ST on the side like they are now conveniently doing. They’re just bleeping idiots with no clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Nice find.
I bet the Florida fish and Wildlife folks get some phone calls and emails.
😄
Ugh I sure hope not, as a communications officer for Florida Highway Patrol part of my job was taking calls for service for FWC and dispatching their officers. Squirt is a common and perfectly legal to own red-earred slider and calling, having them investigate is really a waste of tax payers money. Like I said before, they do plenty wrong without us trying to create problems.

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine what it’s really like at her school for her during the exercise and pledge of allegiance?? I can only imagine her plopping down on the floor, thrashing and yelling while the rest of the kids do these things.
I wonder the same thing. I think her school may be too advanced for her but the school won’t say anything or maybe they have and Priscilla and Asa don’t follow up.

Asa has said she is IDD.
I meant mainly IDD. There have been several post here stating that she is mainly IDD or not even autistic at all.

Reactions: 8
They could have had this ST on the side like they are now conveniently doing. They’re just bleeping idiots with no clue.
They are idiots, lol, but that is the same ST she's always had. She just went to her office bc JSA is closed. Her Medicaid pays for Jill to see her at JSA, if they saw her on the side I bet that would be serious bucks. Not defending them, but they couldnt have afforded that until this year. Most people cant.

Hold your nose and try very hard to count the amount of BS in this article....
a ton of bullshit, especially since it was put out by people promoting their "famfest". but one of the most interesting things was that Asa says he only films about 45-60 minutes a day. I am in no way advocating for them to stick a camera in Abbie's face 24/7, that's the opposite of what I want, but it just adds to a lot of the BS they spew. it shows how selective he is when it comes to filming - and how quick it would be to edit. to cut down an hour worth of footage to 14 minutes, especially when they have so many segments that are just continuous parts of them talking about butcher box, etc., he cannot be claiming he is up until midnight editing. he is not cutting 3-4 hours of footage into 15 minutes, which would take some time. he's just cutting down a little bit.

eta: if these are the parts of the day he deems most interesting, what is happening that we don't see?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think its amazing that she can walk.
There is a disconnect physically just like there is with verbal speech.

They said in that video thats why they have to toast her bread...because the rest of us use our tongue to loosen food from the roof of our mouth. She doesnt know how to do that. That scares me to think about as an adult. Seriously, that isnt a learned behavior, that is something that we do naturally, even kids...its scary and sad.
Tbh I have a similar problem due to an exaggerated gag reflex from the NICU and so even though I do know how to use my tongue to work food off of the top of my mouth, that’s still why I kind of have an aversion to sandwiches and instead eat either cheese toasties or toast because the sensation is still scary...hence why I also add jam with my peanut butter😊

• Heart
literally a quote from Asa in this vlog about how restaurants are doing carry out only: "they hand it to you from a socially appropriate, social spacing, whatever it's called, from that distance." it's called social distancing. you literally said the word. just shows how seriously they are taking all of this, that he can't even name the term being used in all the conversations.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I went to find a video of James(he also has severe autism, I actually think Abbie interacts more than him) but there are no videos of him looking around or being super impulsive. One thing I noticed is that in some videos he is watching tv. I’m not sure if Abbie can. As someone else said earlier there is not one thing fits all when it comes to the spectrum. This is why I don’t really want to say Abbie is mainly IDD because I don’t know. I was reading about IDD and they say it is diagnosed as autism in error and vice versa. So who is really to say?

I would actually like to know what is it that makes y’all think she’s IDD? It’s not that I haven’t thought it myself but thinking more about it, I don’t even know much about IDD.

I watched this video for reference and I’m still confused.

Im not sure what overplayed is and I haven’t watched either vlog today(they annoy me), but yeah I noticed there is emphasis placed on that stim. I think he did something to the audio to make it noticeable. Fans say it’s their favorite stim and they call it cute.
I can’t stand that bubble noise.

Reactions: 6
Ass, I know your reading this. Get your thumb out of your ass, get on your YouTube channel and start replying to your viewers. You asked a question "I wanna know how your doing, how your holding up" now answer. tit dude, either you really care or it's still all for the money. Make a decision, you can come back down to earth and try to be a better person or you can be a fake sleazy poser. Your choice
P.S. When Abbie is in the room and your are problem solving her sensory input needs, include her in the conversation. Instead of assuming and saying "yeah, I think that's what it is" ASK ABBIE if that's what it is. I know she's nonverbal but she deserves respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I went to find a video of James(he also has severe autism, I actually think Abbie interacts more than him) but there are no videos of him looking around or being super impulsive. One thing I noticed is that in some videos he is watching tv. I’m not sure if Abbie can. As someone else said earlier there is not one thing fits all when it comes to the spectrum. This is why I don’t really want to say Abbie is mainly IDD because I don’t know. I was reading about IDD and they say it is diagnosed as autism in error and vice versa. So who is really to say?

I would actually like to know what is it that makes y’all think she’s IDD? It’s not that I haven’t thought it myself but thinking more about it, I don’t even know much about IDD.

I watched this video for reference and I’m still confused.

Im not sure what overplayed is and I haven’t watched either vlog today(they annoy me), but yeah I noticed there is emphasis placed on that stim. I think he did something to the audio to make it noticeable. Fans say it’s their favorite stim and they call it cute.
I meant to say over LAYED... it keeps getting changed... I say over LAYED because on the vid.. her mouth isn't doing that.. so it seems like it was recorded at a different time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t stand that bubble noise.
Oh god I hate it too!!! I can't help but say ," please shut her up", everytime I hear it and that is most of the vlogs. It makes my skin crawl. It reminds me of someone eating with their mouth open and smacking their lips together. Its gross sounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh god I hate it too!!! I can't help but say ," please shut her up", everytime I hear it and that is most of the vlogs. It makes my skin crawl. It reminds me of someone eating with their mouth open and smacking their lips together. Its gross sounding.
Imagine hearing it 24/7 .. well.. when she isn't yelling.. omg. I would go insane.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to skip the parts of the vlog where Abbie is doing her ''fish bubble'' stim. Can't stand it either.
I don't know how people can find it cute.

• Heart
I thought you folks were talking about that lip smacking stim that Abigail does. (The bubble noise is what I thought was the lip smacking thing.) I can't stand that noise Abigail makes.

Reactions: 7
I thought you folks were talking about that lip smacking stim that Abigail does. (The bubble noise is what I thought was the lip smacking thing.) I can't stand that noise Abigail makes.
Yes, it's referring to the lip smacking stim.

Reactions: 5
And she mentioned twice on that video that the spice company is not sponsoring her, but at the end she says you can get 10% off your order if u use her link down below. Which means she gets chump change if you do. And the spice company would have to be working with her for that to happen.
$15 for 2.5 Ounces.....all I can say is she is bleeping delusional. Filet mignon, scallops, $7 to $15 worth of spices used on her chicken. They definitely are in their own little world looking down on the little people

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.