Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Abbie is lazy and if she is, well look at her parents.

I actually don’t agree that Abbie constantly signs break. I think she does it at times when she really has no interest in therapy. She does all this useless crap at school (sorry but I really don’t think she benefits from some of the things she learns at school, it all looks very advance), then she comes home and has to pretend for Brandy because she never does those actual things with her parents. I would be signing break also, I think she deserves a break from task that mean absolutely nothing to her. It just really didn’t make sense to me when Brandy had her vacuuming, putting dishes away, putting groceries away, and all that stuff. Just seems pointless to me because she doesn’t understand why she needs to do those things. I think they need to get back to basics and teach her simple things, like the bear color activity.
What vlogs have you been watching? It's not the same ones I have I guess bc, every single therapy session with Brandi she is always signing "break" and "bathroom" over and over and over.

Reactions: 8
Poor Maverick in their "secret vlog" at 4:02 Abbie steps on his tail. She doesn't even register that he cried. She's going to hurt that puppy and cat one of these days.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I agree with you. Abbie is a good example of what occurs when a parent doesn't discipline their child. And in Assa's case, he has a refusal towards it and constantly uses Abbie's disabilities as an excuse for that reason. She is an extremely spoiled brat who knows that if she asks enough, she will receive it. And just because she has IDD and traces of Autism, that doesn't mean she can get away with things. The kid should have been taught boundaries from the start as well as gone through behavioral therapy which would have to be an ongoing thing just like everything else.

She IS a bully. She hits, pinched, thrown things, throws fits like a two-year-old (she's had more fits lately than meltdowns and yes, there is a HUGE difference between the two) and for the love of God! They should have put an end to her thrashing around. Idk how many times she's almost hit someone with her head. And the force she's using could very well cause serious damage or even break someone's nose or her own. She has a lot of unacceptable behavior that could be corrected. But they like to hold onto the word autism as an excuse as to why they don't do this and why they don't do that when it comes to punishments.

It used to shock me that she would even get away with hurting her own brother.

That family and the way she behaves, it makes me so angry and want to cry because Autism already has a bad wrap with SO SO much misinformation and ignorance and it's people like the Ass family who make it worse.
Poor Abbie, she is just a product of what her parents haven’t taught her. I really don’t think she’s a bad kid it’s just that she has no boundaries.

She should not be throwing things on the floor of the car, I’d be embarrassed if my child did that because if she’s doing that in my car, then she’s doing it in other ppls car and that is not ok. I would have looked at her and told her no and made her pick it up. But in her defense she did try to hand it to Asa and he ignored her. She probably doesn’t understand cup holder because they haven’t taught her that accurately.

It really all comes down to discipline. I was watching Kaitlins vlog, and although I like her.....I noticed her son also lacks discipline. He dumped a whole bunch of random things in a bathtub full of water. He did not get in trouble for it, instead she cleaned up the mess. There is no way I would have cleaned that up, I would have made him get everything out of that bathtub to show him if he does that he’s going to have to clean it as well.

Reactions: 16
This type of tit makes me so damn angry I could spit fire! (Or, the way I pronounce it "faar") My kid barely gets any resources and she gets a very small SSI check every month and we dont even pull in $1500.0 per month in income!!!! We can barely pay our rent, utilities, and put food on the table (the kids always eat but, my husband and I aren't always so lucky) and we don't even qualify for alot of government programs but, these motherfuckers can sit back and get bathed in gold with free programs and SSI and whatever else. They make 10 times what we do, I'm sure! God almighty damn I'm gonna puke!! I hate this family more than words can say. They are disgraceful!!
I am sad for your situation and I am 100% in agreement with you.
This type of tit is just wrong.
Not to upset you more but..
Anyone that can afford a multi million life insurance policy, a trust fund and live in a McMansion does not need to be on the tit of the taxpayers.
Sure give the disabled person SSI in the form of a monthly check.
Not free therapy, respite and pullups to fking hoard.
Like I said before, in my opinion, it's backwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dear Maas Frauds!
So sorry you are “bummed” aboutFamily Fest being cancelled this year.
Know what I am “bummed” about? I am bummed that people travelled out of country,came home and travelled some more,not knowing who they had been exposed to!
I am also “bummed” that friends and family of yours were put in harm just so you could have vlogging materials
I am “bummed” that you get so tired from homeschooling for about 1/4 of the time most families do it on a daily basis!
I am “bummed” that you seem fit to tout products,but fail to give proper usage of them.
I am “bummed” that you treat a National emergency as a talking point for viewership,yet can’t wait to get out for a trip to DD!

I get even more “bummed” that you use your child to profit off of,and pass it off as taking care of her. ( well truthfully,that p****es me off).
So Mister “bummed” many families don’t have those pleasures to look forward to under normal circumstances,so please,take that “bummed” mentality and stick it up your###!
Well said. He is already running out of stuff for his vlog. They are really scratching round for material. I bet it is killing miss piggy having to actually spend time with her daughter.

Reactions: 14
Assa interjecting himself into her channels is annoying af.
I think he is realizing that the gravy train could be slowing down. 😀
He's desperately trying to grab every dollar that might be out there.
He doesn't think 🐖 can do it on her own.
And maybe he's right about that but for him to jump in on her tit is just wrong on every level.
IMO.

THIS is a great example of the kind of fukery that I am referring to. Fraudlent time sheets!!!
Maybe CN got questioned by the state about making art for them to profit off of while getting respite pay.
I don't see how she could have gotten in trouble over this (the hambeasts should, its double dipping) but CN just bounced to stay out of it. I'm glad she did.

If you are disabled and are lucky enough to have a trust fund set up for you, I'm not so sure that tax money is essential to lifelong care.
But that's just me.
Then you have no idea how much her actual school/daycare and therapy costs vs the “trust fund” they have set up for her

Reactions: 2
Poor Abbie, she is just a product of what her parents haven’t taught her. I really don’t think she’s a bad kid it’s just that she has no boundaries.

She should not be throwing things on the floor of the car, I’d be embarrassed if my child did that because if she’s doing that in my car, then she’s doing it in other ppls car and that is not ok. I would have looked at her and told her no and made her pick it up. But in her defense she did try to hand it to Asa and he ignored her. She probably doesn’t understand cup holder because they haven’t taught her that accurately.

It really all comes down to discipline. I was watching Kaitlins vlog, and although I like her.....I noticed her son also lacks discipline. He dumped a whole bunch of random things in a bathtub full of water. He did not get in trouble for it, instead she cleaned up the mess. There is no way I would have cleaned that up, I would have made him get everything out of that bathtub to show him if he does that he’s going to have to clean it as well.
Kaitlin is in for a very rough ride with her son. He wants sugar and if she does not give it to him he goes wild. If she does give it to him he goes on a sugar high. He is very spoiled and I wonder how he behaves with his grandfather

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So you are sad you can’t go and play
On monies your subscribers to you they pay
The world is shut down,and so you lament
Monies in our pockets,it has to be spent

The plan is to flaunt the daughter around
Making fools of yourselves w vids and sound
The saving you claim you are doing for later
Burns holes in your pockets like flame to a paper

You will never be as famous as you think
Much better out there and more on the brink
You are spending like sailors,like a night on leave
Tell tales and lies wanting all to believe

This is NOT for your daughter as you all claim
But more ego stroking for glory and fame
The sad thing of this is not that your blind
But rather so many out there of your kind

So many believed in the message you spread
But greed took you over,that message is dead
Keep fooling the fools while you still can
Cause sooner than later this will end dear man!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
In most therapy sessions with Brandi, the entire session is dedicated to Abigail signing "break" over and over and Brandi having to set a timer for a minute on her phone. "Breaks" are supposed to be something that keeps Abigail from having a meltdown during overwhelming situations. Not as an excuse to get out of EVERYTHING. Abigail will be asked to get up and wipe the table and before she has gotten up she is already signing "break" and they allow it almost everytime. It's either break or bathroom and they fall for it every time. I dont watch the vlogs with Brandi in them much anymore bc, I'm not going to sit there and watch an almost 15 year old girl take a "break" the entire time. That's not teaching her anything. It is a complete and utter waste and the fact that they dont see that is disturbing.
I know exactly what you mean. She stands up and she wants a break, Brandi talks to her and she wants a break, and on it goes. Meanwhile dick the tit is shouting in the background, “ good communication Ab “
She has them wrapped round her finger so tight. I have seen her give that little smirk when she gets what she wants.
By the way what happened to not doing the shouting stim downstairs?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Then you have no idea how much her actual school/daycare and therapy costs vs the “trust fund” they have set up for her
No i don't.
Nor do I give a tit.
She won't be in school her entire life.
She barely has therapy now and those hambeasts do not follow through or up with it so its basically an exercise in futility.
IMO.
They suck off the tit of the American taxpayers. Yet clearly they have enough money to cover what they get.
Meanwhile, other people are out there with kids who are disabled too and are struggling and are actually fuking working real jobs.
It is just wrong.
I don't give a fuk about how much their costs are. They can afford it.
IMO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Poor Maverick in their "secret vlog" at 4:02 Abbie steps on his tail. She doesn't even register that he cried. She's going to hurt that puppy and cat one of these days.
why would they even keep that in?? It's so upsetting. No one even checks on him to make sure he's okay. P just sits on her ass and the others leave. Those poor animals. I'm near tears.

• Sad
why would they even keep that in?? It's so upsetting. No one even checks on him to make sure he's okay. P just sits on her ass and the others leave. Those poor animals. I'm near tears.
It is extremely sad. The animals trust that people will not step on them or hurt them. I know accidents happen. But if Abbie were "typical teen" she would have looked down at the animal and realized I caused it pain. She is incapable of empathy.

• Sad
  • Heart
I don't think Abby is lazy. I think she acts just like her parents. She behaves exactly how she learned to. As for seeming to sleep a lot. I have taken some of the same ones she is on. Even at low doses they can make you lethargic, tired, slowing thought process, and generally doping the crap out of a person. I was on max dose that could be given... then put on more that helped the first ones be more effective. Just by seeing how she looks at times I am almost positive she is on at least half way to max. That saying they don't give her extra when they need her calm for the camera. Or lower it when they need her excited, hyper, or having a melt down.

P going shopping pissed me off. She even stated they didn't need anything but she came in with an abundance of things. Thet thinking is WHY the shelfs are bare. Not lack of food. Greedy ass people. There was one lady went out clearing shelves of baby formula to sell for 5 tomes the price... or by the scoop. Society is sickening. But she needed her fat laden process can cheese and oily crackers... because health and weight loss. While people can't even get a bag of flour or eggs because or feed their kids because people like her... just taking with zero thought to anyone but themselves

• Heart
It is extremely sad. The animals trust that people will not step on them or hurt them. I know accidents happen. But if Abbie were "typical teen" she would have looked down at the animal and realized I caused it pain. She is incapable of empathy.
I mean you learn from your parents and clearly they didn't care about Abbie hurting Maverick. Had they reacted a little differently maybe she would have understood. 😞

• Sad
Oh well today's vlog was a nostalgic look back at last years family fest in LA. Oh the fun they had! (insert sarcasm) They are so sad its been canceled this year i assume due to the virus. If it wasnt canceled you can be sure he'd get his ass out there with no regards of spreading or catching it. Of course not! They're special!

Oh and by the way...content is really suffering when you resort to posting memories for the whole thing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Idk how many times I've tripped over my cat, stepped on his tail or paw and each time I went into a panic making sure he was okay and that I didn't hurt him and give him cuddles. The fact it phased none of them is upsetting. No one moved or acted surprised. And poor Maverick, he's such a sweet dog and a good boy. It seems like they take him for granted. That look on his face too when she stepped on his tail, just sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Idk how many times I've tripped over my cat, stepped on his tail or paw and each time I went into a panic making sure he was okay and that I didn't hurt him and give him cuddles. The fact it phased none of them is upsetting. No one moved or acted surprised. And poor Maverick, he's such a sweet dog and a good boy. It seems like they take him for granted. That look on his face too when she stepped on his tail, just sad.
Personally I dont think they had any business getting the new puppy

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.