Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t begrudge anyone who receives Medicaid for their loved ones if they qualify and truly need it. I know a few people who are fighting to get those benefits and it’s hoops and hurdles,calls and tears many times.
What I do hate is all the rest of what they do. They take great pleasure flaunting the fact that they use their daughter to support the family.
Makeup Silly selling her product line isn’t bad in itself,it’s the company I wholeheartedly object to on principle.
I also am p***ed off that she misrepresented that damned sanitizer to her cult.
Now,if they bought into it,shame on them. Shows how little they actually pay attention to what authorities are sayin/have been saying. To state that a small pea size will do the job,is not only misleading,it’s a damned lie. Guidelines clearly have stated that a coin size is what is warranted. And then,to make sure it covers both the back of the hands,rub until dry.
I hate that the cult bought into the whole” we travelled before the chit hit the fan” BS they spewed! Most know that is a lie!
The whole speech therapy thing was strange in so much that it was filmed a bit back,and we never see them using any of the techniques on the daily vlogs. Again,that pisses me off as we all know people who would literally kill to have just 1/3 of the services they get,and would be fully practicing the same on a daily basis to keep the progress going.

Just an aside...if you really want to complain about the misrepresentation of the hand sanitizer,it would be best to go straight to the parent company. While LL is a company on its own per se they would push the complaints form people into the garbage,and that would be it. The parent company,especially right now can not afford to have any more monies lost due to law suits,etc.
Just a tip,while many places are run by maybe a franchise owner,always go directly to the top (corporate)w a complaint,or even a compliment. They most often will respond quicker and look into the matter. After all,it’s their reputation on the line more so if they are national/global.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I laugh and cringe at the same time when they claim homeschool. She barely ever went to actual school, and then for naps and packaging random goods for supposed charity (oh I mean learn to get a job.) Even the little fake crap they are doing for attention/recognition is all to jump on the trend and will only last a week maybe before tampering off slowly. P can't even put her phone down long enough to feed her own face much less engage her daughter. But nice to know her idea of education and mothering is having your disabled daughter package merch. Notice the mini ploy to get fans to buy their crap? Not only helping the poor Maas family but you are helping with Abbys education.

Funny that her speech therapist said to add more to the pad so she can make sentences like they are WORKING WITH HER IN SCHOOL. More blatant proof that they are doing zero follow up at home not reinforcing what she is being taught. Imagine how far along Ab would be if she had actual parents who were intentionally sabotaging her. A needs to stop using his camera to stroke his micropeen for the internet and P needs to stop playing teen drama queen on tiktok/social media and get the phone surgically removed from her hand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Re: health insurance from the last thread. Abbie is on Medicaid because she is disabled.
Did some research about Florida Medicaid...
Screenshot_20200321-101015.jpg

Here are the requirements:
Screenshot_20200321-100134~2.png
Screenshot_20200321-100902~2.png

I put in their current info, assuming a conservative 250k yearly between all their ventures...
Screenshot_20200321-100617.jpg

And I got this:
Screenshot_20200321-100600.jpg

I'd love to see people who aren't shy on the phone about this stuff calling next week to report potential Medicaid fraud. The states are required to investigate every allegation, and if they aren't using Medicaid and there's nothing there, it's not a waste of resources at all for the state to just run their names and update their info!

It has been brought to my attention that they use waivers for Abbie as well, so I'm gonna go check out the requirements for that program and see if they are ripping that off. We know that hoard pullups from that program. I'll be lower than the price (2.26 each instead of 2.76 each) I found online to once again be conservative instead of hyperbolic.

8 pullups a day is 6600 a year from the govt just for those. The down payment on their McMansion is 7.5 years worth of saved pullup money. LOL

CRAZY. Name some other free stuff she gets through the waiver program.... I'm gonna research more. I'm thinking she gets one (or both) of these:

Home and Community-Based Services Waivers
"provide services in the home or other community settings for person who would otherwise require institutional care in a hospital, nursing facility, or intermediate care facility."
Managed Medical Assistance Waiver
"provides primary and acute medical care, and behavioral health and dental services for the majority of Medicaid recipients. Recipients receive their services through competitively selected health plans."
Federal Waivers Info

Gotta find the requirements for that stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly. I struggle to understand having a disabled family member and not having empathy for others who are struggling. There's a political aspect to this that I'm leaving out because I'm as liberal as they are conservative. I just get my snarky remarks in here and there.
Oh the politics this past week are killing me. I am an independent who 90% of the time leans Democrat, but they are dropping the ball this week on the stimulus package.

This is a random example of what I am seeing this week: A single parent, 2 children under 10, who works as a unskilled employee in an "essential service". This person works FT and very hard, but is over-income for public assistance like food stamps, medical, free or low cost daycare by less than $200 per month. The very definition of working poor. Now our schools and day cares are closed,so this person now has to pay a babysitter $300 a week to continue working, which will leave paying bills, let alone eating very hard...they dont have $300 to lose. If this person chose to file unemployment, which is temporarily allowed if child care is a problem, they would be approved, however, unemployment will still be less than working and paying the sitter...it isnt full pay. Either way, this low income essential worker is screwed, and the Dem's only want checks going to those recently unemployed because "a single check" wont help. HUH? What? The whole working poor population needs help, they already barely survive, $1,000 could offset that child care, feed the kids, pay the rent, while they work an unsung yet important job!

Sorry...I know politics are touchy and not what we do, but I'm kind of on the front lines so I'm a bit sensitive. And yes, P's blatant disregard for the Lime Life warehouse workers had me SEETHING all night long. "Yeah, these people may lose their jobs...but please still order from me, Abbie needs this mcmansion and all the things...." ARGHHHHHHH I'm still heated!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Fellow liberal!
They are definitely not conservatives, conservatives believe in working for everything you get. Not standing on a corner begging for money(all the things), nor standing in line for every free handout.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the Medicaid issue... Gosh, I hate siding with the family but they have addressed part of this already...

Abbie is on a Medicaid waiver for services, for children/adults that have ID/D. The wait list is about 7 years long in Florida. It doesn’t matter what her families income level is, they could be millionaires and she would still qualify because it goes based on her income and waves the families income (that is why it is called a waiver)..That is what pays for her respite, doctors appointments, medicine, pull ups, after school programs, ABA therapy (all therapies) and even vocational rehabilitation when she is older...

I know in our state, respite is paid (with consumer direct) $14/hour. It is capped at 135 hours a month..

Onto SSI, as that is the only thing Abbie would qualify for because she never has worked and both parents are alive, now that does go based on both parents income and all their liquid able assets. If they are still receiving that since moving, they are committing fraud and will be found out this year and have a huge pay back. When they got his dad’s truck, that would have placed them over the vehicle allowance. The house has debit against it, so they don’t count it but their income has to be reported yearly and as it changes, they are required to inform SSA. Trust me, SSA monitors all bank accounts and can see everything.. It is a very strict program with guidelines.

Reactions: 18

This was in my recommendations. They thank Fathering Autism for commenting on their video. It pisses me off that Fathering Autism has now become the “it” representation for Autism on YouTube. It’s now ok to vlog your disabled child’s every move.

I’m watching the video above and I’m thinking, wow this guy is so involved with his son....but duh, no tit, that’s what a parents job is. I’m so used to Priscilla and Asa doing the bare minimum, I forgot what actual parenting looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They ALL give in way too easy with the snacks and candy. They use them like I would with my dog for doing tricks. The reason she signs candy so much is bc, they give it to her at the drop of a hat. She dosen't even have to do anything for them to be in her face saying ," great job sweet girl!!", and handing her candy!! She constantly is asking for breaks when she isnt even doing anything to take a break from! If it were me, I would tell her to stop asking for tit and actually do something, then we can talk about getting a reward!! Makes me so damn mad! They are just reinforcing that you get something for nothing!

Can I be completely honest here for a second? Abigail makes me angry. I don't like her and it's not even her fault. They have taught her to be a bully that is always throwing tantrums, hurting folks, making the public scared and miserable and lazy! They have taught her that all she has to do is sign "all done", "break", or " bathroom" to get out of everything and if she pokes someone enough or throws a fit, she will always get what she wants. All she has to do is throw everything and thrash around and someone will always clean up her messes and be right there in her face praising her! They have went about it the wrong way from the jump and now they have created someone that only they can stand to be around for more than five seconds. She scares the public to death and could possibly hurt someone and to them that is "super cute!". It's disturbing.
I agree with this, her behaviors are what she has been taught and gotten away with. They dont believe in discipline of any type because they say it makes her worse. Now she knows that if she doesnt get what she wants all she has got to do is have a tantrum. She could have been alot more advanced if they had of taught her more things earlier on that was acceptable and not acceptable. They were lazy and Asa just wants her to be his sweet girl/cash cow. If she learned not to put her hand on something hot, she could have learned others things as well. I know she has mental challenges but she is a spoiled brat as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
On the Medicaid issue... Gosh, I hate siding with the family but they have addressed part of this already...

Abbie is on a Medicaid waiver for services, for children/adults that have ID/D. The wait list is about 7 years long in Florida. It doesn’t matter what her families income level is, they could be millionaires and she would still qualify because it goes based on her income and waves the families income (that is why it is called a waiver)..That is what pays for her respite, doctors appointments, medicine, pull ups, after school programs, ABA therapy (all therapies) and even vocational rehabilitation when she is older...

I know in our state, respite is paid (with consumer direct) $14/hour. It is capped at 135 hours a month..

Onto SSI, as that is the only thing Abbie would qualify for because she never has worked and both parents are alive, now that does go based on both parents income and all their liquid able assets. If they are still receiving that since moving, they are committing fraud and will be found out this year and have a huge pay back. When they got his dad’s truck, that would have placed them over the vehicle allowance. The house has debit against it, so they don’t count it but their income has to be reported yearly and as it changes, they are required to inform SSA. Trust me, SSA monitors all bank accounts and can see everything.. It is a very strict program with guidelines.
So respite is 4.5 hours a day. If you break it down per day.
Overnight trips with 2 respite people eats up their available hours?
I just don't understand how they can work this all out with more than one caregiver. At one time they had 3.
So if I'm understanding this Medicaid waiver thing, she gets that automatically because she is disabled?
But the SSI check for being disabled is the one they look at parents assets on?
Seems like it should work the other way. Let people get their checks no matter the income and if you are high income, you pay for what the waiver pays for.
Of course its a government program so it makes no sense.
Thanks for your input.
With all the lies they tell, it just seems natural they would not be truthful about billing. Afterall, their respite "workers" are friends, daughters, like family, or whatever they are.
IMO.

Reactions: 7
I agree with this, her behaviors are what she has been taught and gotten away with. They dont believe in discipline of any type because they say it makes her worse. Now she knows that if she doesnt get what she wants all she has got to do is have a tantrum. She could have been alot more advanced if they had of taught her more things earlier on that was acceptable and not acceptable. They were lazy and Asa just wants her to be his sweet girl/cash cow. If she learned not to put her hand on something hot, she could have learned others things as well. I know she has mental challenges but she is a spoiled brat as well.
Yep! Asa said that in the vlog yesterday. Basically, "if we can find out why she's having a tantrum and give her what she wants we can hopefully avoid the meltdown." Great logic. Give the kid everything she wants so she will NEVER behave. Thats why Brandy refuses to agree with his theory that a tantrum and meltdown are different, because they arent....both undesirable behaviors that should never be reinforced. And since Brandy has the Master's degree, and Asa has, well, not much...I'll trust Brandys judgement LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They are definitely not conservatives, conservatives believe in working for everything you get. Not standing on a corner begging for money(all the things), nor standing in line for every free handout.
🐖 is registered as a Republican.
So yeah. She is anyway.
He endorsed Yang on twitter.
Both are delusional.
They believe they work 80 hours a week.
😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Did some research about Florida Medicaid...
View attachment 98228

Here are the requirements:
View attachment 98229
View attachment 98230

I put in their current info, assuming a conservative 250k yearly between all their ventures...
View attachment 98231

And I got this:
View attachment 98232

I'd love to see people who aren't shy on the phone about this stuff calling next week to report potential Medicaid fraud. The states are required to investigate every allegation, and if they aren't using Medicaid and there's nothing there, it's not a waste of resources at all for the state to just run their names and update their info!

It has been brought to my attention that they use waivers for Abbie as well, so I'm gonna go check out the requirements for that program and see if they are ripping that off. We know that hoard pullups from that program. I'll be lower than the price (2.26 each instead of 2.76 each) I found online to once again be conservative instead of hyperbolic.

8 pullups a day is 6600 a year from the govt just for those. The down payment on their McMansion is 7.5 years worth of saved pullup money. LOL

CRAZY. Name some other free stuff she gets through the waiver program.... I'm gonna research more. I'm thinking she gets one (or both) of these:

Home and Community-Based Services Waivers

Managed Medical Assistance Waiver

Federal Waivers Info

Gotta find the requirements for that stuff.
You my dear, are the winner of this thread on ONLY page two! You know ASSa is gonna be pissed and you know Pissilla is gonna be panicking when they read here and see that someone is actually looking into this and knows how to do something about it. Get Screenshots of the pull-ups and tit in the garage if they showed them and then the screenshot of Abbie completely destroying one of them and how they SHAMED her. Not only would they be taking advantage of the system but also berating the person who would need the services from those programs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So respite is 4.5 hours a day. If you break it down per day.
Overnight trips with 2 respite people eats up their available hours?
I just don't understand how they can work this all out with more than one caregiver. At one time they had 3.
So if I'm understanding this Medicaid waiver thing, she gets that automatically because she is disabled?
But the SSI check for being disabled is the one they look at parents assets on?
Seems like it should work the other way. Let people get their checks no matter the income and if you are high income, you pay for what the waiver pays for.
Of course its a government program so it makes no sense.
Thanks for your input.
With all the lies they tell, it just seems natural they would not be truthful about billing. Afterall, their respite "workers" are friends, daughters, like family, or whatever they are.
IMO.
Yes, there is a limit on how many hours per day/week that they can use but for that many hours, the limits are usually high. Once they use them all, they are gone for the month. It is essentially why I think they hired Summer to be a PA for FA because they can just say “we need you to go to the post office and oh, take Abbie with you.”
The parents decide when they need what respite worker and the workers have to have signed off payroll timesheets to turn into the state. Since they do consumer direct, it is up to A&P to make sure they aren’t using over the hours allowed by the state.. They could have a 135 respite workers, each working 1 hour a month, and would be okay but they are not suppose to have more than 1 respite worker clocking hours at a time, nor can they have respite workers while Abbie is at school or during therapies (even at home because those are billed to Medicaid and that is considered double billing)..
The waiver would have required them to place her on a registry for unmet needs, when she was little. It required a diagnosis of her ID/D (could be Autism or IDD) and then also a huge psych report, showing she was unsafe in the home and community. After so many years on the list, her name would have been called up (7 years is usually the wait in FL) and she would have again had to have a current psych report and diagnosis, to be verified and placed on the waiver...
Yes, our government is messed up that way. There is usually a max cap of benefits allowed on the waiver a year (our state allocates $185k per waiver), if you go over, they want to know why. If you don’t use it all, they will cut it down the next year and it is hard to get back.
But yes, SSI goes based on parental income, until she turns 18 years old. Once she turns 18, then it goes based on her income and budget. They can then apply for her to receive it again and set a budget for her to use the money... It will still be the $783 (unless COLA moves or FL supplements)...

Yes, our government doesn’t make sense though. It is like some parents that do work, have their child on SSI but may only receive $75 a month because their income is just under the maximum guidelines to still get SSI but they make to much to get the whole amount.

But yes, our government is definitely messed up in that area!

Also, with consumer direct, they can hire anyone over 18 years old, that isn’t a parent (if it is a relative, they cannot share the same address), and knows how to care for Abbie. I know a Mom that hired her older son, when he went off to college, to care for her 14 year old other son, that had disabilities. She pocketed the money and when he filed his taxes, she paid what he owed to the government for working. Straight fraud and she only did it for about 6 months, when they caught up to her and she is now having to back pay the state all the wages...

Reactions: 9
Oh the politics this past week are killing me. I am an independent who 90% of the time leans Democrat, but they are dropping the ball this week on the stimulus package.

This is a random example of what I am seeing this week: A single parent, 2 children under 10, who works as a unskilled employee in an "essential service". This person works FT and very hard, but is over-income for public assistance like food stamps, medical, free or low cost daycare by less than $200 per month. The very definition of working poor. Now our schools and day cares are closed,so this person now has to pay a babysitter $300 a week to continue working, which will leave paying bills, let alone eating very hard...they dont have $300 to lose. If this person chose to file unemployment, which is temporarily allowed if child care is a problem, they would be approved, however, unemployment will still be less than working and paying the sitter...it isnt full pay. Either way, this low income essential worker is screwed, and the Dem's only want checks going to those recently unemployed because "a single check" wont help. HUH? What? The whole working poor population needs help, they already barely survive, $1,000 could offset that child care, feed the kids, pay the rent, while they work an unsung yet important job!

Sorry...I know politics are touchy and not what we do, but I'm kind of on the front lines so I'm a bit sensitive. And yes, P's blatant disregard for the Lime Life warehouse workers had me SEETHING all night long. "Yeah, these people may lose their jobs...but please still order from me, Abbie needs this mcmansion and all the things...." ARGHHHHHHH I'm still heated!!!
I agree. Liberal is a euphemism for where I stand on things. We live in a system where even if you work hard, the odds are not in your favor. And that never changes no matter who is in power. You factor in a disabled family member or members, or someone gets sick and it gets even harder.
I don't mean that I want free handouts. And I'm using myself and my family as an example without complaining. We've always worked so hard and there's no end in sight, so that my brother will be okay.
I think that's what bothers me the most about A&P. They act like going to a lawyer and getting a couple of insurance policies takes care of it and now they can travel and party. And the rest of us are over here in reality.

• Heart
You my dear, are the winner of this thread on ONLY page two! You know ASSa is gonna be pissed and you know Pissilla is gonna be panicking when they read here and see that someone is actually looking into this and knows how to do something about it. Get Screenshots of the pull-ups and tit in the garage if they showed them and then the screenshot of Abbie completely destroying one of them and how they SHAMED her. Not only would they be taking advantage of the system but also berating the person who would need the services from those programs.
Yes but the only thing they could get them on is respite care fraud... Medicaid is being paid by her waiver, which it doesn’t matter what A&P financially bring in or make, she would still qualify for...

I know, I am a Mom of 4 kiddos and all four of mine are on the Registry to get waiver services in our state...

Yes but the only thing they could get them on is respite care fraud... Medicaid is being paid by her waiver, which it doesn’t matter what A&P financially bring in or make, she would still qualify for...

I know, I am a Mom of 4 kiddos and all four of mine are on the Registry to get waiver services in our state...
Respite care fraud is my main suspect. It's good to know how the other stuff works though.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge on this subject.
I know we've talked about this in the past but its always worth revisiting.
Especially since many lurk here and have not said hello. Yet. 😁.

Reactions: 11
Just a note to clear up who I might be
Am not B,Not S,no,I’m just me
Don’t know nor have I met the M family
Came across them online quite accidentally

Now let’s take a look at what will happen real soon
One being Cilla,and her weight will balloon
Her nails need a polish,her hair needs a trim
Most places are closing,they need to stay in!

Let’s hope that Summer the rules she will heed
The Maas can make do,there is no great need
They have spread all their germs from far and wide
And smugly refute it,and do so w pride

If 3:30 was yesterday’s time to drink
With no “school” today will it be earlier you think?
Being cooped up all day,night time as well
Am sure Cilla feels like she’s trapped in hell

One final word before I depart
Let the breakdowns commence,we know they will start
We know that full time parenting she really can’t cope
On video will we see it?oh I hope,yes I hope!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I dont think they are committing respite fraud. Becca is their only official repsite worker now that CN is gone. And I'm sure at this point if Becca is over her allotted hours they just pay her cash, like you would a sitter. Summer is there technically as Asa's assistant, but of course the real point of having her there is to be Abbies pet human and give them a break.

• Haha
More like force themselves to the front of the line . Like I said in a previous post they look down on anyone taking assistance but sure as all hell will grab it themselves in a heartbeat. When I see them all I think is "our tax dollars at work" since they sure as all hell aren't working

Re: health insurance from the last thread. Abbie is on Medicaid because she is disabled.
Yes I am aware of that which is why I said they get Medicare because of Abbie

• Haha
I dont think they are committing respite fraud. Becca is their only official repsite worker now that CN is gone. And I'm sure at this point if Becca is over her allotted hours they just pay her cash, like you would a sitter. Summer is there technically as Asa's assistant, but of course the real point of having her there is to be Abbies pet human and give them a break.
Summer has stated that she is still Abbie’s respite back up worker. On nights like the prom, they both went as “respite” per them, which would be a no-no in Medicaid’s eyes... Of course, they could always just do fraudulent time sheets to both get paid...
This is the exact reason though that I believe CN is gone. She was probably really strict on placing her hours down and how many she was using and refusing to be paid under the table...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.