Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did some research about Florida Medicaid...
View attachment 98228

Here are the requirements:
View attachment 98229
View attachment 98230

I put in their current info, assuming a conservative 250k yearly between all their ventures...
View attachment 98231

And I got this:
View attachment 98232

I'd love to see people who aren't shy on the phone about this stuff calling next week to report potential Medicaid fraud. The states are required to investigate every allegation, and if they aren't using Medicaid and there's nothing there, it's not a waste of resources at all for the state to just run their names and update their info!

It has been brought to my attention that they use waivers for Abbie as well, so I'm gonna go check out the requirements for that program and see if they are ripping that off. We know that hoard pullups from that program. I'll be lower than the price (2.26 each instead of 2.76 each) I found online to once again be conservative instead of hyperbolic.

8 pullups a day is 6600 a year from the govt just for those. The down payment on their McMansion is 7.5 years worth of saved pullup money. LOL

CRAZY. Name some other free stuff she gets through the waiver program.... I'm gonna research more. I'm thinking she gets one (or both) of these:

Home and Community-Based Services Waivers

Managed Medical Assistance Waiver

Federal Waivers Info

Gotta find the requirements for that stuff.
So they Medicaid program that Abbie is under is not the same as the one that you pulled the qualifications for. What she has is based solely on the fact that she has severe disabilities, financial qualifications are not even reviewed for the program. Not attempting to defend them however there is enough actual crappy stuff they do ....we don’t need to manufacture issues that are not there.

Reactions: 6
They ALL give in way too easy with the snacks and candy. They use them like I would with my dog for doing tricks. The reason she signs candy so much is bc, they give it to her at the drop of a hat. She dosen't even have to do anything for them to be in her face saying ," great job sweet girl!!", and handing her candy!! She constantly is asking for breaks when she isnt even doing anything to take a break from!
@Mother2 I actually disagree with you but it's not for what you think.....

I meant to quote this earlier and forgot what I wanted to say. You said she is constantly asking for breaks and she isn't doing anything and that's where I disagree. I think while Abbie may not be aware what youtube or fans are or even that this all goes online that she does know 'When Dad is talking to that thing like a weirdo I can get away with more.' and it's obviously while she does not know what the camera is or does, that she knows she's gets attention the most when he has it rolling.

In a sense, Abbie is a brat on camera and is 'putting on a show' without even realizing that's what she's doing and I think at times when they won't leave her alone or she does not want to be filmed, she is basically saying 'I really don't feel like performing anymore, can we take a break?' and that's why she always signs for a break. They could very well roll it for 2-3 hours at a shot.

Abbie is smart enough to know that she could do literally anything while that camera is rolling and she won't get in trouble at all unless it plays out with the script for the day they try to write. If the script they want us to see involves them punishing Abbie, then she'll get punished. The Candy thing, it needs to stop Abbie could be at risk for diabetes with the weight both of you have on and how much garbage you allow. Every Dunkin is a step closer to getting diabetes.

I also want to say that I'm PISSED they addressed the Corona issue and all that crap BUT they still won't address Abbie grabbing that lady 'To DaNCe!!!1' when literally various people questioned it and commented that it was pretty messed up. Even their fans called that tit out and they can't even address it in a video? Even a 'If the lady from the aquarium happens to see this, we're sorry she scared you.' but they won't because he's insisting she didn't speak English.

I WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE VIDEO ASSA! BLOCK HER FACE OUT BUT SHOW THE WHOLE THING, I SWEAR I SAW A CUT SCENE ON THAT! YOU NEED TO ADDRESS THAT OR I WILL PERSONALLY CALL THE AQUARIUM AND INFORM THEM OF ALL YOUR TRAVELING AND THAT YOU COULD HAVE SPREAD THAT TO EVERYONE WITH YOU ALLOWING ABBIE TO PICK HER NOSE AND TOUCH THE GLASS AND GRAB THIS LADY! ADDRESS IT OR YOU MAY HAVE SOME ISSUES WITH THE AQUARIUM IF ANYONE GETS A TEST AND COMES BACK POSITIVE!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the problem with Abbie's "breaks" are that they do not implement them as Brandy intended.
Long ago, in one of the really old vlogs, Abbie was like 12, Asa had Brandy explain what breaks were for and why she taught Abbie that. Brandy said she taught Abbie how to request breaks so when she became overwhelmed with a task, or even a sensory issue, Abbie had the power to communicate those needs and they could HELP her. But, as Abbie grew and began to progress in therapy, Brandy began to teach her that her request was valid, but not an "excuse" to avoid things. When Abbie asks Brandy for a break, Brandy TIMES it. She responds to Abbie and will say "Ok, Abbie...5 minute break and then we are going to finish." She holds up her phone with the timer set, and Abbie knows when the timer goes off the break is over, and 9 times out of 10 she complies. Sometimes when she hasnt earned a break yet, but wants one, Brandy will wait out the jumping and whining,then calmly hold Abbies hands and EXPLAIN.....I know you want a break, and as soon as we finish this you can go rock for 5 minutes." Again, 9 times out of 10 Abbie complies. She taught her this so Abbie can not only hopefully complete tasks or do whats expected of her without a meltdown, but to also let her know her communication is heard for what it REALLY means...being overwhelmed.

Asa and P use it as an excuse to not follow through. They dont do anything with her and use her "awesome communicating" as an excuse. "Oh...Abbie didnt want to pick her up toys bc she wanted a break, but great job communicating!" So Abbie has learned that with Brandy, her teachers, etc., she can ask, but it prob wont work because they arent lazy, but like any other kid she still tries. However she learned really quickly that her lazy ass parents bend over backward to cater to her because they simply do not want to invest the time in her that she needs. Its sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@Mother2 I actually disagree with you but it's not for what you think.....

I meant to quote this earlier and forgot what I wanted to say. You said she is constantly asking for breaks and she isn't doing anything and that's where I disagree. I think while Abbie may not be aware what youtube or fans are or even that this all goes online that she does know 'When Dad is talking to that thing like a weirdo I can get away with more.' and it's obviously while she does not know what the camera is or does, that she knows she's gets attention the most when he has it rolling.

In a sense, Abbie is a brat on camera and is 'putting on a show' without even realizing that's what she's doing and I think at times when they won't leave her alone or she does not want to be filmed, she is basically saying 'I really don't feel like performing anymore, can we take a break?' and that's why she always signs for a break. They could very well roll it for 2-3 hours at a shot.

Abbie is smart enough to know that she could do literally anything while that camera is rolling and she won't get in trouble at all unless it plays out with the script for the day they try to write. If the script they want us to see involves them punishing Abbie, then she'll get punished. The Candy thing, it needs to stop Abbie could be at risk for diabetes with the weight both of you have on and how much garbage you allow. Every Dunkin is a step closer to getting diabetes.

I also want to say that I'm PISSED they addressed the Corona issue and all that crap BUT they still won't address Abbie grabbing that lady 'To DaNCe!!!1' when literally various people questioned it and commented that it was pretty messed up. Even their fans called that tit out and they can't even address it in a video? Even a 'If the lady from the aquarium happens to see this, we're sorry she scared you.' but they won't because he's insisting she didn't speak English.

I WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE VIDEO ASSA! BLOCK HER FACE OUT BUT SHOW THE WHOLE THING, I SWEAR I SAW A CUT SCENE ON THAT! YOU NEED TO ADDRESS THAT OR I WILL PERSONALLY CALL THE AQUARIUM AND INFORM THEM OF ALL YOUR TRAVELING AND THAT YOU COULD HAVE SPREAD THAT TO EVERYONE WITH YOU ALLOWING ABBIE TO PICK HER NOSE AND TOUCH THE GLASS AND GRAB THIS LADY! ADDRESS IT OR YOU MAY HAVE SOME ISSUES WITH THE AQUARIUM IF ANYONE GETS A TEST AND COMES BACK POSITIVE!
Ok, so I'm confused. So, your saying that the "her doing something", is her putting on a show part? Is that where you disagree? What I'm saying is, she is constantly signing "break", "break","break" and she hasn't even done anything to take a break from. She hasn't even gotten started with the task being asked of her and she is already signing "break" bc, she knows that is how to get out of tit. They allow this fiasco all thru her therapy sessions with Brandi and nothing even gets done. Brandi really cant even work with her that well bc, she is constantly doing things and signings things to get out of everything. Nobody even attempts to stop it, they would rather waste resources and waste professional therapists time calling her "super cute" and making jokes about what she is doing. Why don't they put a stop to the nonsense or stop having the sessions? That's what I'm saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So,today Asa is the spikesmoob for the Cosmetic co. Some dandy cream that is supposed to be good for psoriasis or eczema or some such thing.
Fans are eating it up..showing before after photos of his hands(🤢) and while they do look “better” ( they also looked very dirty in the before pics),most don’t seem to get that by moisturizing alone,the skin will look much better. Does not mean it will make the issue go away. But hey,sucka’s gotta have a hook.
She then goes on to thank all for helping her family by buying.
A fan posted she was happy to know that no major Corp is profiting of off these products and it’s just people like her,hardworking etc..

News flash- TWO companies most certainly do profit! First,L’occitane,by virtue of being the parent company,get first share. Then,lime life gets their share,then the trickle down begins.

I had wondered how long it would take the Moobman to move in completely on her biz. It really showed through w the hand sanitizer and has now become his as well.
I also know that this new before/after crappola is in part due to posts here to show what these products actually do.

Am thinking that since he attended that little trip to Cabo,was around all of those women,he is now considering himself an expert in this field as well( damn,he reminds me of someone else out there...). Wonder how many of the hubbies/Bf’s show up on other seller feeds?

Sure,one could say he is just being supportive,but face it,it’s his need for control,to be involved in everything his family say and do.
I never like to wish ill will towards anyone,but ,I want for them to lose a good deal. Its the smugness,the arrogance,and the sense of entitlement they put forth because of Abbie.

The biggest issue is of course w the fans...it is the mentality of a good many of them that things have become the way they are everywhere. They refuse to see BS for the facts,and literally demonize anyone who tries to point it out.

Seriously, people posting how much they adore these schmucks,sad they cannot go on another trip? And they are the same people who have paid to view them,and are in essence paying for those trips!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In most therapy sessions with Brandi, the entire session is dedicated to Abigail signing "break" over and over and Brandi having to set a timer for a minute on her phone. "Breaks" are supposed to be something that keeps Abigail from having a meltdown during overwhelming situations. Not as an excuse to get out of EVERYTHING. Abigail will be asked to get up and wipe the table and before she has gotten up she is already signing "break" and they allow it almost everytime. It's either break or bathroom and they fall for it every time. I dont watch the vlogs with Brandi in them much anymore bc, I'm not going to sit there and watch an almost 15 year old girl take a "break" the entire time. That's not teaching her anything. It is a complete and utter waste and the fact that they dont see that is disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So,today Asa is the spikesmoob for the Cosmetic co. Some dandy cream that is supposed to be good for psoriasis or eczema or some such thing.
Fans are eating it up..showing before after photos of his hands(🤢) and while they do look “better” ( they also looked very dirty in the before pics),most don’t seem to get that by moisturizing alone,the skin will look much better. Does not mean it will make the issue go away. But hey,sucka’s gotta have a hook.
A fan posted she was happy to know that no major Corp is profiting of off these products and it’s just people like her,hardworking etc..

News flash- TWO companies most certainly do profit! First,L’occitane,by virtue of being the parent company,get first share. Then,lime life gets their share,then the trickle down begins.

I had wondered how long it would take the Moobman to move in completely on her biz. It really showed through w the hand sanitizer and has now become his as well.
I also know that this new before/after crappola is in part due to posts here to show what these products actually do.

Am thinking that since he attended that little trip to Cabo,was around all of those women,he is now considering himself an expert in this field as well( damn,he reminds me of someone else out there...). Wonder how many of the hubbies/Bf’s show up on other seller feeds?

Sure,one could say he is just being supportive,but face it,it’s his need for control,to be involved in everything his family say and do.
I never like to wish ill will towards anyone,but ,I want for them to lose a good deal. Its the smugness,the arrogance,and the sense of entitlement they put forth because of Abbie.

The biggest issue is of course w the fans...it is the mentality of a good many of them that things have become the way they are everywhere. They refuse to see BS for the facts,and literally demonize anyone who tries to point it out.

Seriously, people posting how much they adore these schmucks,sad they cannot go on another trip? And they are the same people who have paid to view them,and are in essence paying for those trips!
They plugged the same cream, the same way about a year ago. Also mentioned in yesterdays vlog how it could help the dead skin on Abbies arm from biting.

And personally, I dont think he has a skin condition, he has mechanic's hands. My ex was a mechanic...they are constantly knocking their knuckles on metal. My ex's knuckles look exactly the same, they just build callous-y rough skin on their knuckles over time and often discolored too, just like scars. And I can tell you, that cream wont help lol. Sure it may temporarily soften the skin but wont "heal" scar tissue lol.

In most therapy sessions with Brandi, the entire session is dedicated to Abigail signing "break" over and over and Brandi having to set a timer for a minute on her phone. "Breaks" are supposed to be something that keeps Abigail from having a meltdown during overwhelming situations. Not as an excuse to get out of EVERYTHING. Abigail will be asked to get up and wipe the table and before she has gotten up she is already signing "break" and they allow it almost everytime. It's either break or bathroom and they fall for it every time. I dont watch the vlogs with Brandi in them much anymore bc, I'm not going to sit there and watch an almost 15 year old girl take a "break" the entire time. That's not teaching her anything. It is a complete and utter waste and the fact that they dont see that is disturbing.
I agree, and my theory is that Asa doesnt really film much of their time with Brandy anymore except fluff, just to show the minions she still has therapy. I think he avoids the actual "work" because now that HE decided Abbie didnt need Brandy more than one day a week, shes already regressed and and doesnt want that shown.

Reactions: 12
I think the problem with Abbie's "breaks" are that they do not implement them as Brandy intended.
Long ago, in one of the really old vlogs, Abbie was like 12, Asa had Brandy explain what breaks were for and why she taught Abbie that. Brandy said she taught Abbie how to request breaks so when she became overwhelmed with a task, or even a sensory issue, Abbie had the power to communicate those needs and they could HELP her. But, as Abbie grew and began to progress in therapy, Brandy began to teach her that her request was valid, but not an "excuse" to avoid things. When Abbie asks Brandy for a break, Brandy TIMES it. She responds to Abbie and will say "Ok, Abbie...5 minute break and then we are going to finish." She holds up her phone with the timer set, and Abbie knows when the timer goes off the break is over, and 9 times out of 10 she complies. Sometimes when she hasnt earned a break yet, but wants one, Brandy will wait out the jumping and whining,then calmly hold Abbies hands and EXPLAIN.....I know you want a break, and as soon as we finish this you can go rock for 5 minutes." Again, 9 times out of 10 Abbie complies. She taught her this so Abbie can not only hopefully complete tasks or do whats expected of her without a meltdown, but to also let her know her communication is heard for what it REALLY means...being overwhelmed.

Asa and P use it as an excuse to not follow through. They dont do anything with her and use her "awesome communicating" as an excuse. "Oh...Abbie didnt want to pick her up toys bc she wanted a break, but great job communicating!" So Abbie has learned that with Brandy, her teachers, etc., she can ask, but it prob wont work because they arent lazy, but like any other kid she still tries. However she learned really quickly that her lazy ass parents bend over backward to cater to her because they simply do not want to invest the time in her that she needs. Its sad.
They only listen to her request when it involves them actually working with her and they don’t want to do it. Abbie signed “all done” when getting ready for prom and while at prom. She also signed it during other times because well..... she was all done. They didn’t listen to her any of those times. They don’t even care about editing it out because their wacko fans believe everything is cute.

Reactions: 14
So respite is 4.5 hours a day. If you break it down per day.
Overnight trips with 2 respite people eats up their available hours?
I just don't understand how they can work this all out with more than one caregiver. At one time they had 3.
So if I'm understanding this Medicaid waiver thing, she gets that automatically because she is disabled?
But the SSI check for being disabled is the one they look at parents assets on?
Seems like it should work the other way. Let people get their checks no matter the income and if you are high income, you pay for what the waiver pays for.
Of course its a government program so it makes no sense.
Thanks for your input.
With all the lies they tell, it just seems natural they would not be truthful about billing. Afterall, their respite "workers" are friends, daughters, like family, or whatever they are.
IMO.
Exactly!

Reactions: 4
Ok, so I'm confused. So, your saying that the "her doing something", is her putting on a show part? Is that where you disagree? What I'm saying is, she is constantly signing "break", "break","break" and she hasn't even done anything to take a break from. She hasn't even gotten started with the task being asked of her and she is already signing "break" bc, she knows that is how to get out of tit. They allow this fiasco all thru her therapy sessions with Brandi and nothing even gets done. Brandi really cant even work with her that well bc, she is constantly doing things and signings things to get out of everything. Nobody even attempts to stop it, they would rather waste resources and waste professional therapists time calling her "super cute" and making jokes about what she is doing. Why don't they put a stop to the nonsense or stop having the sessions? That's what I'm saying.
No, I'm thinking because we don't know how long they ACTUALLY film Abbie waiting for her to do something that the 'break' signing may be her telling them she wants a break from filming. We don't know if she does break when the camera is off with Brandi and we'll never know but I assume she probably does. I am suggesting that she knows she can do what she wants when there is a camera so in her own way she 'puts on a show' without even realizing that she's making them a ton of money. I think she knows that camera is the only way she gets attention and I think maybe 'break' at times means she wants to take a break from the camera harassing her.

That being said, I think at times Abbie's just lazy and signs 'break' because she does not want to do the task also. Yes, I called Abbie lazy and if that's the worst tit talk she gets, she'll be fine. I usually only focus on the parents but in this case Abbie is just lazy and knows that if she signs 'bathroom' or 'break' then they'll leave her alone about whatever they want her to do and give her candy 'for acknowledging the task'

It's not Abbie being a teenager, Abbie has 2 modes. The rare stimming dancing and being a brat all over the place or she's super slow like a sloth with no energy or desire to leave that couch and she does that because she's allowed. I've seen that girl run when she wants, Abbie goes super slow when they walk anywhere. The ONLY thing Abbie does fast is eat and she inhales it like a vacuum. Aside from that? Abbie is like a sloth and sleeps a lot and moves super slow with really no ambition to move at all. Abbie would sit on that couch all day if they allowed it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

I tell ya what, these "fans" need to realize that if they suck ass long enough, eventually they are going to start choking on tit. Happens every time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Regarding why Brandi only comes 1 time a week now. they try to claim it's because Abbie is doing so well that she doesnt need it more often. I believe it's because a review most likely showed that Abie is not going to learn anymore or progress more. And no insurance company is going to pay for care that is pointless. I don't mean to be hard hearted just the facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20200321-141446~2.png
This is the extra tit people pay for every month??? WTF, really?? The Kool aid is delicious I take it. And this whole vlog, all 4 minutes of it, is ass being an annoying know it all, Abbie is of course laying on the couch, and guess what Pitycilla is doing? Yep, on her damn phone! People pay to watch this tit????

• Heart
  • Haha
They only listen to her request when it involves them actually working with her and they don’t want to do it. Abbie signed “all done” when getting ready for prom and while at prom. She also signed it during other times because well..... she was all done. They didn’t listen to her any of those times. They don’t even care about editing it out because their wacko fans believe everything is cute.
Exactly. They use everything she was taught to help herself communicate to serve their wants.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Abbie is lazy and if she is, well look at her parents.

I actually don’t agree that Abbie constantly signs break. I think she does it at times when she really has no interest in therapy. She does all this useless crap at school (sorry but I really don’t think she benefits from some of the things she learns at school, it all looks very advance), then she comes home and has to pretend for Brandy because she never does those actual things with her parents. I would be signing break also, I think she deserves a break from task that mean absolutely nothing to her. It just really didn’t make sense to me when Brandy had her vacuuming, putting dishes away, putting groceries away, and all that stuff. Just seems pointless to me because she doesn’t understand why she needs to do those things. I think they need to get back to basics and teach her simple things, like the bear color activity.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They ALL give in way too easy with the snacks and candy. They use them like I would with my dog for doing tricks. The reason she signs candy so much is bc, they give it to her at the drop of a hat. She doesn't even have to do anything for them to be in her face saying ," great job sweet girl!!", and handing her candy!! She constantly is asking for breaks when she isn't even doing anything to take a break from! If it were me, I would tell her to stop asking for tit and actually do something, then we can talk about getting a reward!! Makes me so damn mad! They are just reinforcing that you get something for nothing!

Can I be completely honest here for a second? Abigail makes me angry. I don't like her and it's not even her fault. They have taught her to be a bully that is always throwing tantrums, hurting folks, making the public scared and miserable and lazy! They have taught her that all she has to do is sign "all done", "break", or " bathroom" to get out of everything and if she pokes someone enough or throws a fit, she will always get what she wants. All she has to do is throw everything and thrash around and someone will always clean up her messes and be right there in her face praising her! They have gone about it the wrong way from the jump and now they have created someone that only they can stand to be around for more than five seconds. She scares the public to death and could possibly hurt someone and to them, that is "super cute!". It's disturbing.
I agree with you. Abbie is a good example of what occurs when a parent doesn't discipline their child. And in Assa's case, he has a refusal towards it and constantly uses Abbie's disabilities as an excuse for that reason. She is an extremely spoiled brat who knows that if she asks enough, she will receive it. And just because she has IDD and traces of Autism, that doesn't mean she can get away with things. The kid should have been taught boundaries from the start as well as gone through behavioral therapy which would have to be an ongoing thing just like everything else.

She IS a bully. She hits, pinched, thrown things, throws fits like a two-year-old (she's had more fits lately than meltdowns and yes, there is a HUGE difference between the two) and for the love of God! They should have put an end to her thrashing around. Idk how many times she's almost hit someone with her head. And the force she's using could very well cause serious damage or even break someone's nose or her own. She has a lot of unacceptable behavior that could be corrected. But they like to hold onto the word autism as an excuse as to why they don't do this and why they don't do that when it comes to punishments.

It used to shock me that she would even get away with hurting her own brother.

That family and the way she behaves, it makes me so angry and want to cry because Autism already has a bad wrap with SO SO much misinformation and ignorance and it's people like the Ass family who make it worse.

• Heart
Regarding why Brandi only comes 1 time a week now. they try to claim it's because Abbie is doing so well that she doesnt need it more often. I believe it's because a review most likely showed that Abie is not going to learn anymore or progress more. And no insurance company is going to pay for care that is pointless. I don't mean to be hard hearted just the facts.
And Asa cant admit that, his ego wont allow it...so he announced that Abbie has progressed so much that they "decided" to let Brandy spend time with other clients who need it. And now of course we see how far shes regressed without Brandy, which shows she isnt as "progessed" as they want us to believe because she isnt retaining much of what took Brandy years to teach her. And without "progress!" what can they share thats new with their rabid fans....he knows the clock is ticking.

• Heart
View attachment 98355
This is the extra tit people pay for every month??? WTF, really?? The Kool aid is delicious I take it. And this whole vlog, all 4 minutes of it, is ass being an annoying know it all, Abbie is of course laying on the couch, and guess what Pitycilla is doing? Yep, on her damn phone! People pay to watch this tit????
Did ya notice him trying to explain away the sickness?
Blaming Isaiah when they were in Mexico?
That 🐖 got off the airplane from Mexico sick!
Gah they are such liars! IMO.
Then they went to Atlanta!!!
Let's infect everyone up and down the east coast!!
Whether its coronavirus or not it still sucks they would do that.
People are in prison right now for lessor offenses. IMO.
Also, did ya notice that Assa got himself some Ray Bans?
I noticed it a few vlogs back and forgot to mention it.
Yup they read here. 😀
#garbagepeople
#coronavirusmaassfamily
Oh...and is that all those dumb ass fans get for their money? And not very often per his own words.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So respite is 4.5 hours a day. If you break it down per day.
Overnight trips with 2 respite people eats up their available hours?
I just don't understand how they can work this all out with more than one caregiver. At one time they had 3.
So if I'm understanding this Medicaid waiver thing, she gets that automatically because she is disabled?
But the SSI check for being disabled is the one they look at parents assets on?
Seems like it should work the other way. Let people get their checks no matter the income and if you are high income, you pay for what the waiver pays for.
Of course its a government program so it makes no sense.
Thanks for your input.
With all the lies they tell, it just seems natural they would not be truthful about billing. Afterall, their respite "workers" are friends, daughters, like family, or whatever they are.
IMO.
This type of tit makes me so damn angry I could spit fire! (Or, the way I pronounce it "faar") My kid barely gets any resources and she gets a very small SSI check every month and we dont even pull in $1500.0 per month in income!!!! We can barely pay our rent, utilities, and put food on the table (the kids always eat but, my husband and I aren't always so lucky) and we don't even qualify for alot of government programs but, these motherfuckers can sit back and get bathed in gold with free programs and SSI and whatever else. They make 10 times what we do, I'm sure! God almighty damn I'm gonna puke!! I hate this family more than words can say. They are disgraceful!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I am sort of trapped in my house like many other people so I thought I would share a fantasy that I have about this sick family. The family including Summer go on a trip to a noisy place with lots of people. Abbie grabs a big redneck's girl friend. The big redneck looks around and he sees fatty A holding a camera taking pictures of his girlfriend. He approaches fatty and before fatty can explain his daughter is autistic the redneck hits fatty over the head with the camera. Meanwhile Abbie is doing the backstroke stimming on the filthy floor while fat P is yelling my "sweet girl" is getting all dirty. The sweet girl has Summer in a headlock and is pulling out clumps of her hair. Someone else can finish this if they want to as I am going outside to put more seed potatoes in the ground.
That was hilarious.
No need to add to it.
The ending was about as great as one could ask for! 😀
Hope your garden is wonderful!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.