Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this COVID19 going to be the end of the world? They have pretty much shut down my state (TN) and folks are saying that it's going to be like this until the virus is no longer a threat. I had to go to the store earlier and I wore a mask inside. It's scary as hell to think about getting it. I had pneumonia a few years back and almost bit the dust then, so, I know I would croak if I got this. My kids depend on me, I don't have time to be croaking now!!!
I am frightened, and no qualms admitting it! I am essential service, and have to report unless I get sick myself. It is going to be bad for a long time. Worse than this, for several months. It is everywhere by now, or will be soon. There are not enough tests to even get the real number. We arent even testing in Ohio anymore, we need to save the tests for medical personal to be tested themselves, so they can keep serving people. We are also seeing the "risk group" shifting to include people of all ages becoming seriously ill, not just the elderly or compromised. Actually, I think a 12 yr in Tenn is currently in ICU...think its TN. New Orleans is getting ready to surpass NYC as the current "hotspot", and soon another city and state will surpass them.

For the past 10 days I have gone to work, where we have no masks but do have gloves, and take every precaution recommended....and come directly home. I have Lysol in purse. I even spray my doorknob after I unlock and open the door. I immediately change out of my work clothing and put them in the wash. I shower. Then spray down everything I may have touched in this process. Including the purse Lysol, I spray that with my "safe/after washed hands at home Lysol" LOL. I feel like Sheldon Cooper, but its totally necessary. I dont want to be sick, and do not want to make anyone else sick.

We can thank the good lord that that constantly sniffin', snortin', face-palming pig P isnt an essential worker! I just hope she doesnt contaminate the local stores.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
If it is like Ohio, they are opening child care for the children of essential workers. We have to report, and someone has to watch our kids. :cry:
I am not sure what you do but as an essential worker having to brave the corona I applaud, admire and appreciate you from the bottom of my ❤. Thank you👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Summer wants to be there, she considers Isaiah and P her "friends".....she has fun with them, travels, Tik-Toks, all the things young adults are doing. I think her family loves her, and she them, but they are her REAL parents and not her "bff's", not as fun. And its sad for Summer, shows how socially awkward she is that she is besties with a 40 yr old, and Abbie. Age differences in friendships mean much less as we progress WELL into adulthood, but her relationship with P is not normal.
I absolutely agree.

Summer seems like the type that would totally be on Asa and Priscillas side and try to convince Isaiah to do certain things. Something is off about her.

Yesterday her and Isaiah made a Tik Tok and there is a part of the song you have to back it up(your ass lol) and Isaiah does it so perfectly and Summer just stands there and covers her eyes and doesn’t do that part. You’re on TIK TOK that’s a part of the dance. She acts like she’s 5 years old.

Why doesn’t he have his own damn Tik Tok, he kills every dance and Summer just does the bare min on them.

• Haha
I am not sure what you do but as an essential worker having to brave the corona I applaud, admire and appreciate you from the bottom of my ❤. Thank you👏👏👏👏👏
Thank you. I am an LSW for homeless women and children and work out of one of the largest shelters in Ohio, and serve other agencies as needed. Its been mentally and physically exhausting. The majority of the homeless population are mentally ill, or addicts. Its been so hard to make say, a schizophrenic, practice proper handwashing or social distancing....or ask an addict to leave because I know she has gone out to use, and by allowing her back, may spread the virus to others. I get very sad. Choosing the good of many over one...no one should have to do that. And its just a matter of time. We'll be exposed and it will spread like wildfire. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So I read here daily but this is my first time commenting. I’m a 23 year old first time mom and my 20 month old son was just diagnosed with Autism last week. I’ve been watching the vlogs since the old house though.

I just watched an old vlog from when he talked about the lawsuit against the school system.. he seems so different back then!! Had a much kinder, more calm demeanor. P is still about the same 🙄. Also watched a video he did with Abbie showing some sign language.. again he seemed more positive. Despite the baby talk, he did well overall with her. Now it’s more just barking orders.

I get that people don’t stay the same and people grow and change.. but they (A and P) are missing the growth part. They’ve just changed, and not for the better, as you all have mentioned here.

I still like some aspects of their vlogs and I found you guys after the *gasp* scandal! 😂😂

I just notice Asa was so much more laid back.. these days he seems very on edge and snappy.. even when he’s not being snappy? It’s just an undertone in (or of?) his voice.

I’m just getting my son set up with ABA and Occupational therapy.. I guess from reading here and watching their videos I know what NOT to do! Lol
Hi there and welcome to the commenting! Hope everything goes well for you and your son.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I absolutely agree.

Summer seems like the type that would totally be on Asa and Priscillas side and try to convince Isaiah to do certain things. Something is off about her.

Yesterday her and Isaiah made a Tik Tok and there is a part of the song you have to back it up(your ass lol) and Isaiah does it so perfectly and Summer just stands there and covers her eyes and doesn’t do that part. You’re on TIK TOK that’s a part of the dance. She acts like she’s 5 years old.

Why doesn’t he have his own damn Tik Tok, he kills every dance and Summer just does the bare min on them.
I agree, Isaiah can dance! Maybe he could teach his mom LOL

• Haha
We just heard that everything in my country stays closed until June. Guess I’ll spend a lot of time reading here 😂 damn.

• Sad
  • Wow
And ya know, this is probably the best one she has ever done...and she was PISSED about it. This was when they went on their Fall getaway to that VRBO house on the water with the manatees. I remember clearly her being pissed about that one being the most liked Tik Tok she's had at that point. I dont get why she doesnt she it. It is much better than her dancing! And certainly accurate. LOL

• Haha
I agree ... I was smh so hard when she tried to put the wrapper in the pot. She has no sense or understanding and here is Pig talking to her like she’s teaching a normal teenager how to cook. Gimme a break. Also was anyone shocked that she didn’t try and eat that stick of butter? Lol I was waiting ...
Lolol. Yes I did think she was going to stuff the whole stick of butter in her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I absolutely agree.

He does have his own tik tok. But he doesn't seem to use it!?

Reactions: 3
Today's Vlog on failed Science lessons was definitely a fail. How could they think it would be anything but? I'm surprised they even saw a squirrel with Abbie yelling at everything. Apparently a squirrel is a trashcan to her.

• Haha
  • Wow
I cannot believe Summer went back. She could have done her online school at home. Something odd about that as well....do they not want her there?
🤔 Did anyone notice, after she moved in and they showed her room and talked about her "new job", she mentioned something about being happy about now having "2 jobs" because her Mom was on her back about her getting one? I remember this stood out to me because it was the first time I had ever noticed her mentioning her mom, I saw her dad in the vlogs and they mention him now and again, not so much Mom.

Her parents are probably like any parents with a daughter her age, trying to encourage her to grow up, be responsible, plan out and focus more on her future (maybe even question her attachment to a disabled 15 year old, who knows?).

But she seems to enjoy life at the Mass Circus; free room and board, all you can eat, daily Dunkin, lounge on the couch and call it a job, throw together pre-packaged food and call it a meal (and a job?), scroll your phone all day call it work. I mean, that is the kinda life that some people dream of, right Asa ;)

The fact that she is staying there by choice says a lot about her, in my opinion. I think even Isaiah wouldn't live there if he didn't have to, nor any sensible person for that matter.

WTF are these two for real. Can you imagine how poor Isaiah feels knowing that his school friends are probably seeing this. Did these two not have any fun when they were younger. My Husband and I still have a good laugh now and we are both in our sixties but we don’t broadcast it on tik tok. It’s so self indulgent and they look ridiculous. Grow up you bloody idiots.

And ya know, this is probably the best one she has ever done...and she was PISSED about it. This was when they went on their Fall getaway to that VRBO house on the water with the manatees. I remember clearly her being pissed about that one being the most liked Tik Tok she's had at that point. I dont get why she doesnt she it. It is much better than her dancing! And certainly accurate. LOL
Yes big horses arse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yet another photo of Abbie looking mad as hell. Look at how she's clenching her mouth. I wonder if she smacked the phone out of her hand after she snapped the pic, here's to hoping!
Is it just me, or does it look like Ab (if was NT) is trying to point the middle finger, aka flipping the bird, or up yours, depending which country you live in🤣Certainly not Southern Belle princess attitude🤩

• Haha
For a typical teen she sure did have problems matching things that would be easy for a toddler. She doesn't get it Asa. Stop lying! She didn't seem interested in the scavenger hunt at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So they are now posting 2 vlogs a day. They are having some issue w FB as they must be deemed safe before posting and FB has let employees stay home..
So,if now posting 2 a day,that means that the camera is now on even more than before.
Have to once again shake my head at people who post that they “live” for these vids,or “so sad if the miss anything”.

Have to also snicker at today’s throwback to her therapy- re balance,etc. Once again,these are things discussed here...on,yes,he does say it’s because some have asked about...uh huh..tell them Asa where you are getting all of this..maybe from a forum where no one is paying for your “extra” bonus stuff?

As to the “failed” science thing..um,did you all expect anything different..maybe,try a different approach..maybe just one on one,no cameras,no one talking other than the 1 w her?

Btw,what time are drinks today?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Priscilla posted today that "Abbie pulled an all nighter so we are going to make today a day of survival." No wonder she doesn't sleep at night when you let her just sleep whenever all day long.

Attachments

Yea the homeschooling scavenger hunt was a complete fail.... P with that silly little piece of paper with tiny pictures.. I knew at the beginning that would be a no go.. Abbie just ended up STIMMING with everything.. even the flower. They would say look at the squirrel Abbie.. and she would be looking behind her.. its like they have no idea what her capabilities are.. she doesn't even focus on whats in front of her. Then they lead her hand to the page and draw an 'X' for her when she "finds" it.

I wonder how much home schooling goes on w/o the camera.. I would say none.

Also... they have 2 dogs and left them home and went to the park?

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.