Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s interesting is how they push”buy this or that as it helps our family”. I don’t get how the fanatics haven’t figured out that those motorized scooters were bought w their subscription monies? And that “helps” the family how? The new SUV,the golf cart,the trips,( which include airfare at times,hotels,food,etc),and on and on.
Now I myself don’t know where the mega cash fall approx 2 yrs ago all of a sudden came from for them to do all of this,but seems they are doing pretty dang good.

To me,helping would mean medical bills that can’t be paid,utilities behind,can’t put any food on table,etc. Legit things

Sadly,as long as one wants to be sucked in,there will always be a huckster willing to help them along.

The fruit loops just don’t get it nor care!
While true those older are at great risk for this dreaded virus,new reports are coming out daily that it’s actually people between 20-35 that are even riskier! They are accounting for a high rate of hospitalizations at this point.
And while a healthy immune system does in some part help,it’s showing now that it strikes even those who have no underlying medical issues.
Summer should never have left in the first place having travelled as she did,possibly being exposed. And now,she should just stay put as she does not know who her family may have been exposed to!

Me does think she watched to much Paula Deen through the years. That woman used bucket o butter for everything! Of course,we all saw what happened in the end...diabetes. ( so want just the butter).
I work at Paula Deens here in SC. And let me tell you, they pre soak all meats and fish in...
wait for it...BUTTERMILK. It is kinda a southern thing but the food is extremely heavy and not healthy!

The beach near me has no spring breakers. Small fishing town, few bars, no clubs. Mostly old people walking the beach. But...now it is closed as well.
I live in Myrtle Beach. They refuse to close the beaches so they are PACKED with college kids. Have no idea why they dont close them. The city doesnt charge to go to the beach so it's not a money thing. All restaurants and shops along the boardwalk are closed. Makes no sense to me

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I feel bad for Isaiah right now. Having to do homeschool at that circus. Him and Summer are going to be grossly taken advantage of. If I were him and really her to, I’d lock myself in my room and get my work done.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I cannot believe Summer went back. She could have done her online school at home. Something odd about that as well....do they not want her there?

Reactions: 12
Not sure why the carb comment when their roast from the crockpot was meat with premade rolls and mash potatoes. They are obviously not watching carb and sugar intake. Was it just a crappy dig at P because she made breakfast when A usually does?Didn't see them make potatoes so assume it was the premade store bought (nothing wrong with that... but I bet Abby could have gotten more out of mashing potatoes than throwing dry mix in a crockpot)

Hell MAYBE this being forced to do things with their kids will be a turning point. I would much rather see a positive change with their family than more bad things.
And poor Abbie had absolutely no idea what she was doing as p held her hand while poring in that seasoning. Agree to spending time with her on meaningful things!

Have you guys noticed the fish bubble sounds overplayed on the last video? I had to mute it because I just cannot take that sound.. wonder why he has started that?

Also P going on and on about home schooling.. lol. They danced around a little, posed Abbie for photos "helping" and "vacuuming".. then went out to the pool while Isaiah too Abbie to the ST... wow.. tough day!
Asa once said it was his favorite stim that Abbie does. Strange, huh? To have a favorite stim of hers? Again, I think he thinks it's cute. Unlike her yelling. cant figure out his desire for people to think oh she's so cute

I cannot believe Summer went back. She could have done her online school at home. Something odd about that as well....do they not want her there?
I think Summer wants to be there, she considers Isaiah and P her "friends".....she has fun with them, travels, Tik-Toks, all the things young adults are doing. I think her family loves her, and she them, but they are her REAL parents and not her "bff's", not as fun. And its sad for Summer, shows how socially awkward she is that she is besties with a 40 yr old, and Abbie. Age differences in friendships mean much less as we progress WELL into adulthood, but her relationship with P is not normal.

And poor Abbie had absolutely no idea what she was doing as p held her hand while poring in that seasoning. Agree to spending time with her on meaningful things!

Asa once said it was his favorite stim that Abbie does. Strange, huh? To have a favorite stim of hers? Again, I think he thinks it's cute. Unlike her yelling. cant figure out his desire for people to think oh she's so cute
She had no clue and could've cared less. Not to mention handling and squeezing the butter, and then trying to throw the wrapper in. That was the kicker. Even a 2 yr. old would know that the wrapper is trash, or that the roast/crockpot is for cooking and not a trash can. It actually really showed how far gone Abbie really is, but their minions will be like "Oh I love to see Abbie cooking and helping!"

And that clicking mouth stim makes my skin crawl. Recently Asa commented in a vlog that she has always had that stim, but until he got a "Better quality" microphone it wasnt usually heard. Thanks Asa.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I work at Paula Deens here in SC. And let me tell you, they pre soak all meats and fish in...
wait for it...BUTTERMILK. It is kinda a southern thing but the food is extremely heavy and not healthy!

I live in Myrtle Beach. They refuse to close the beaches so they are PACKED with college kids. Have no idea why they dont close them. The city doesnt charge to go to the beach so it's not a money thing. All restaurants and shops along the boardwalk are closed. Makes no sense to me
Buttermilk is actually not bad for you. It's lower in fat then regular milk. Traditional is just the liquid left after making butter, and liquid naturally ferments. Now its mass produced by putting additives into lowfat milk to make it ferment... much like kefer and yogurt.

Reactions: 6
Had they not had the influx of spring breakers in the last month,this may not have happened. Sorry,I understand about beaches/sanity/ etc.
Here in Mass an advisory shelter in place just was announced. Thing is,the state is opening up about 100 day care centers.argh! And a oh yes,liquor stores shall remain open as well! Sorry,while it would mean people out of work,the last thing we all need are people drinking more. Cases of domestic violence will surely rise!
Stay Safe all!

Reactions: 1
Silly Summer went back! Well, on her head be it! What were her parents thinking allowing this!?

Reactions: 11
The Piggles: A day in the life of the privileged
Steaks in crockpot
Rest of the day spent poolside
Stuff piggies faces
And dont forget as they keep their French doors open for all to admire. Oh, and of course those new inflatables! Who would EVER keep a pool toy for more than one year? Not us 😮😮😮🤣🤣🤣

Buttermilk is actually not bad for you. It's lower in fat then regular milk. Traditional is just the liquid left after making butter, and liquid naturally ferments. Now its mass produced by putting additives into lowfat milk to make it ferment... much like kefer and yogurt.
I did not know that!

• Haha
I’m in Mass ... state wide shutdown as of Tomorrow... my husband is a mailman and he will still be working ... he has to get all of those orders of Pigcilla’s delivered 😂 I’m pretty sure the last thing on anyone’s mind is spending money on her limelight junk !!!!!! If I were them I would start filling out the paperwork for unemployment........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m in Mass ... state wide shutdown as of Tomorrow... my husband is a mailman and he will still be working ... he has to get all of those orders of Pigcilla’s delivered 😂 I’m pretty sure the last thing on anyone’s mind is spending money on her limelight junk !!!!!! If I were them I would start filling out the paperwork for unemployment........
Same here in Ohio, and I predict our restrictions will actually become tighter soon.

Reactions: 3

That's SO bleeping gross, as a parent you shouldn't have a favorite stim! If you're a parent with an autistic child, the only favorites you should have are the least annoying ones or the quieter ones. I mean, that sounds like a favorite to me for a parent, the more quiet ones and I can see a normal non youtube parent be like 'Yeah, that's my favorite stim they do because it's quiet and not bothering anyone.' but I can't imagine having a favorite stim, that's actually disgusting.

Silly Summer went back! Well, on her head be it! What were her parents thinking allowing this!?
The season of crazy is sadly an adult and all it would take is one look with those crazy eyes and they'd have no issues. You can see her eyes getting meaner and crazier with every video. She's a brainwashed adult and I have no doubt ASSa and Pisscilla read her, heard us talking about her running far away and it got to them so they guilted her in every damn way possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What was the part that made you go "Oh duck no!" when you realized this would be driving with Abbie or ANY of them. I thought of you especially at the end when the annoying people just showed up and ruined the song and then they were trapped in a song with them. Everyone looked so defeated and angry and then I realized this video would be any of us with them lol
The taking off the shoes in the car tit was what made me realize, this really could be my nightmare. You see, I have this assumption that Abigail's feet probably stink bc, she dosent wear socks with her shoes. I also don't think its necessary for her to take her shoes off everywhere she goes. (But others think that is just petty) So, I can just imagine her in the backseat stinking like no other, trying to kick me from back there with the very source of the smell. Absolutely not!! I'd drive off a bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do understand that. It’s just all such a cluster cluck everywhere. We have towns issuing mandatory shelter in place. And I do hope that here it will be the same w day are centers. It’s just as I said,nothing seems to be a consistent thinking. We did go from groups of 25 gatherings down to 10...
NJ is pretty much shut down and they just announced 935 new cases. Plus charging anyone violating the no more than ten ppl gatherings etc with disorderly conduct. They are also opening up drive thru test sites but they are at capacity within a few hours. I think I will just stay under my blanket and keep up with you fine people

I believe ocean city Md just closed their beaches

Reactions: 10
Hell, I think we should give the Maass family a round of applause. They have created a family that 95% of the planet wouldn't be able to stand for more than a few minutes. The "fans" make up the other 5%. They also are able to make others that aren't even related to them, just like them in short periods of time. (Summer) I've never really seen an entire family that is as self centered, vile, and greedy as these folks are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thing w this is it’s an advisory..no one will be forced to stay home. Even the DMV will be open...Thank Your Hubby..hope you/he stay well. And hope also that people will be kind when things are late,etc. NOT his fault...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thing w this is it’s an advisory..no one will be forced to stay home. Even the DMV will be open...Thank Your Hubby..hope you/he stay well. And hope also that people will be kind when things are late,etc. NOT his fault...
They'll close eventually. Ohios DMV's, Social Security, courthouses, govt. offices have been closed for over a week. Some things are being done online, but obviously not full services.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is this COVID19 going to be the end of the world? They have pretty much shut down my state (TN) and folks are saying that it's going to be like this until the virus is no longer a threat. I had to go to the store earlier and I wore a mask inside. It's scary as hell to think about getting it. I had pneumonia a few years back and almost bit the dust then, so, I know I would croak if I got this. My kids depend on me, I don't have time to be croaking now!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Don’t know how it is where you all are. Delivery services for all stores in my area have shut down for the time being due to high demand/not enough drivers. Sadly,this will force people who do need items to have to go out.
Saw also that restaurant delivery services being greatly affected as well,same issue,higher demand,no drivers.

It’s so sad that those who don’t have a need have overloaded the systems,and many who cannot get out will now be with out.

Here is hoping( and we all know at least one) those who don’t need essential items or have enough food in their homes will stop using these services to free them up a bit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.