Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Or is it that Abbie doesn’t know how to color. Hence the person using the word practice.
Unfortunately at this stage I think it’s all over her head. Remember the video way back when she put together a puzzle? Or matched photos of her family. I think those days are sadly behind her.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Let’s be honest, they are just wasting their time. She has no clue or interest in anything other than food related things.
Off topic, our prime minister has just announced a total lockdown for everything except absolute necessary health
Workers, supermarket workers. There are no public gatherings and if the rules are flouted there will be heavy fines.
No public gatherings, no pubs, clubs, restaurants etc.
Some people are just not taking this seriously.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
it have made it healthier. When I make mine, I use 1 small can of low sodium beef broth instead of the Au Jus packet, eliminate the ranch pack entirely, (you cant taste the ranch anyway its pointless) and just a few peppers without all that pepper juice which is also full of junk, and I use 1/2 stick of real unsalted butter, not margarine. You throw in, a
Is this COVID19 going to be the end of the world? They have pretty much shut down my state (TN) and folks are saying that it's going to be like this until the virus is no longer a threat. I had to go to the store earlier and I wore a mask inside. It's scary as hell to think about getting it. I had pneumonia a few years back and almost bit the dust then, so, I know I would croak if I got this. My kids depend on me, I don't have time to be croaking now!!!
I work as a nurse in Germany, nine years ago i contracted Tuberculosis from an eldery, untested Lady. For nearly seven month i was in hospital in isolation. After that i nearly lost my job, because they feared i might be a risk. Every six month i get tested, until this day.
I know exactly what it's like, not being able to breath and it's hell!
This situation is serious and it will be similar like the plague ...
Please take care and let's hope we all get out alive.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What a couple of clueless dumbasses.
They have no idea how to engage, promote independence or communication with Abbie and that's so sad.
Really Pigcilla, a scavenger hunt of 20 clip art pictures. That's really useful. Abbie looked pissed I would be to having to find a poop emoji. WTF.
How about Abbie use her device?? Even better use ASL to! Find a picture of a tree on the device, point to the tree and sign "tree".
Bam.... promotes exercise, technology, observation skills and communication.
Pitycilla needs to wake up, smell the roses and accept her daughter has disabilities. Yes, multiple disabilities.
The way they talk about Abbie in front of her, how they laugh at her and talk to her as if she's a baby/animal makes me so angry. It's so disrespectful 😡
And Ass saying to Abbie "right now we are walking on the sidewalk, now we are walking on leaves, were do we want to walk" shows how much of a condescending jackass he is.
And...I am going there...watch out Pigcilla, your husband seems to be preoccupied with other, um...things... Hate to see another "If you need to know" video.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My niece just told me UK went on lockdown. Stay safe everyone

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They have no idea how to engage, promote independence or communication with Abbie and that's so sad.
Really Pigcilla, a scavenger hunt of 20 clip art pictures. That's really useful. Abbie looked pissed I would be to having to find a poop emoji. WTF.
How about Abbie use her device?? Even better use ASL to! Find a picture of a tree on the device, point to the tree and sign "tree".
Pitycilla needs to wake up, smell the roses and accept her daughter has disabilities. Yes, multiple disabilities.
The way they talk about Abbie in front of her, how they laugh at her and talk to her as if she's a baby/animal makes me so angry. It's so disrespectful 😡
And Ass saying to Abbie "right now we are walking on the sidewalk, now we are walking on leaves, were do we want to walk" shows how much of a condescending jackass he is.
And...I am going there...watch out Pigcilla, your husband seems to be preoccupied with other, um...things... Hate to see another "If you need to know" video.
You know, I always wondered why he bristles and gets nasty when people suggest that Summer and Isaiah are a couple. Like who cares if they are? Hes an adult now, and its 2020. not 1950, who cares if she lives there? I wonder if Mr. Super Ego is mad that people assume Summer would want Isaiah and not be attracted to him?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey are you on Facebook at all? There’s a huge page called ‘Autism Inclusivity’ which helps parents just like you! x (Also read work by autistic writers, such as notanautismmom.com (I think it’s called) and NeuroClastic
I am!! I’ll go find the page now. Thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Let’s be honest, they are just wasting their time. She has no clue or interest in anything other than food related things.
Off topic, our prime minister has just announced a total lockdown for everything except absolute necessary health
Workers, supermarket workers. There are no public gatherings and if the rules are flouted there will be heavy fines.
Our police department just sent out a text asking ppl to support the local restaurants and if possible to donate to the animal shelters, homeless shelters and food banks. Leave donation outside door and they will pick it up, sanitize it and deliver to the charity that needs it. Unfortunately here you still have ppl holding gatherings in their backyards in the worst hit county. I almost want to ask if they have relatives in FL named MAAS

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The sidewalk and the leaves thing irked the hell out of me. Once again... why are you just now trying to teach her these things??? Wtf these people are complete weirdos. Oh yeah, you have a vlog now so you have to show you’re “teaching” her...

• Heart
I agree she has zero interest. Not appropriate activity for her mentality. Would have been better to do more hands on stuff like painting, kinetic sand, bubble blowing etc. I think this was all for content for the “vlog” not stimulating for Abbie. They have been at this for many years with her and would think they would have a clue. You cannot expect her to retain anything. They need to face the music as sad as it is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry,but watching Abbie “help” make dinner made my stomach turn. Her fingers were in her mouth,then touching the food.
Oh wait,am sure the excuse that they all live together will be coming.

And why was P rushing around the way she was? Are they now on timers to get those vlogs out. She reminded me of a hamster on a wheel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder what good old cilla would have done if abbie came back with a handful of 💩. She probably thought she was being cute putting it on there so it would have been perfect if it backfired on her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s be honest ... they could have taught the poop part from home since there are a lot of “accidents” LMAO

• Haha
The sidewalk and the leaves thing irked the hell out of me. Once again... why are you just now trying to teach her these things??? Wtf these people are complete weirdos. Oh yeah, you have a vlog now so you have to show you’re “teaching” her...
And he was HERDING her lol. He was walking beside her, and gradually eased her over onto the leaves. Then he eases back to the sidewalk while saying "And where do we walk? On the sidewalk!" knowing she would just follow his lead. Look people! Look at her progress! We see you Asa....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Now he has her helping cook breakfast, she already has to carry the family on her back financially. You cook the breakfast ASA.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.