Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started to feel sorry for that clammy fanny but then I watched the video of her telling the world about her crazy summer in Greece before she met FOD and it passed VERY quickly.
That reminds me, I don't know what others think but I found their braying that "Clemmie used to live in Greece, don't you know" to be a bit of an exaggeration.

From what they said, she extended a holiday one summer and picked up a bit of (apparently illegal) casual work. Does that really count as having lived there?

Reactions: 15
If I was married and him I wouldn’t be explaining that my wife only stayed longer for hot steamy feta with a Greek boyfriend.

Reactions: 7
I think it's a good thing that he's posted about men's health, but it's quite buried in amongst the recent deluge of trips and free stuff so it's a lot less impactful than it could have been, and looks like a "tick box" post. I also think we need to see more from those type of posts than a blithe "go and see someone", which isn't really that helpful. Of course he's not engaging in the comments despite encouraging people to share deeply personal stuff.

This is him lately:
  • Yay, loads of content from my free luxury villa stay in Corfu!
  • Look, here's my #gifted big tv, new clothes and a free set from Scalextric!
  • Now tag the men in your life, share their very personal health stories and how it affects you (I won't respond to a single comment btw).
  • Morning! I'm now I'm off on another free dream cycle trip to France mingling with the pros, toodle-pip!

Reactions: 15
His men’s health post has strong echos of that post Clem did about women’s health that was just to up engagement and source content for a Superdrug(?) ad.

I prefer influencers tbh when they are open about flogging stuff because at least then you know what they are doing, but this parasocial stuff is so disingenuous and flippant.

Reactions: 11
I’d expect to see a collab coming soonish. I think he hashtagged that post #movember so likely they are partnering with him and we will see his fugly face covered in a tache soon enough

Reactions: 6
That’s when I went off her. I was a real hun fan girl before. The #AD was about poor maternal mental health and it was only marked as an AD after lots of women had already shared.
---
I’m dead if anyone looks through my camera roll.

Reactions: 17
He's all over the leblanq.tour instagram stories doing pieces to camera, and tagged on grid pictures from roche_nicholas. He's in his element

Reactions: 9
Hopefully this will result in a mass loss of followers. I imagine a lot of people followed him for family content, not cycling content. Although given people are still following him, who knows?

Reactions: 6
Leblanque tour are covering this boner-fest of a trip and something they posted 7 hours ago about these two fucking weapons has achieved the dizzy heights of 176 likes. If this is to gauge how much anyone on instagram gives a shit about this sort of thing…

Reactions: 13
In all seriousness, there has to be some major desperation from the brand if - with all their cycling connections - "Father of Daughters" was the best option they could get for this assignment?

I wonder if Clemmie will show up for the weekend in Champagne? There's a whole non-rider spa/hospitality side programme again.

Reactions: 10
OMG, the whole thing is just a dream for a bigger penis! Aston Martins too.

Weird that he’s lived in Kent so long and never gone to Leeds Castle. It’s a great place for kids.

Reactions: 8
OMG, the whole thing is just a dream for a bigger penis! Aston Martins too.

Weird that he’s lived in Kent so long and never gone to Leeds Castle. It’s a great place for kids.
The thick shit probably thought it was in actual Leeds so never bothered

Reactions: 11