Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It like his face is crumpling into itself at the sheer embarrassment of having crustydusty as its owner.

Reactions: 10
He and his booking agency are pulling a real bait-and-switch job with the promo photo they're using on his listing page.

Reactions: 19
Absolutely agree. Although I think she really has veered so far from the relateable content path and is just completely out of touch. She’s stuck in a time warp where the kids are toddlers. Except they are not anymore.
The you have the likes of Mum and a Mic who have accelerated so far from relateable that she is almost a caricature of insta-tw@t

Reactions: 2
Did I imagine this or was he getting medical help that might be the cause for this? Wasn’t it his disordered eating he was getting help with? I hope it helps because there’s no way that’s a healthy 41 year old human sorry to say

Reactions: 9
The difference in demeanour when he's doing something for his children versus doing what he wants

It's such a tough time, those couple of weeks between their free week's stay in a Corfu villa and going to France on the cycling experience of his dreams. Please keep him in your thoughts as he tries to struggle through it.

Reactions: 20
Soooo fit Fodney but I’m hoping for a flat tyre or two to bring you back to reality. Such a smug little man.

Reactions: 10
I do love all the nods to the fact that most of his followers couldn’t give a shit about cycling.

Reactions: 8
I can imagine him talking to the professionals on the trip as if he's one of them, especially now that he's placed third in the Tour de Sandwich

Reactions: 9
Is he hoping for an Estrid razor collab by telling us that he shaves his legs??
---
Simon, you should have listened to Baz Luhrmann and worn sunscreen
I’d like to slip, slop, slap him in the face

Which reminds me I forgot to put on sunscreen today

Last edited:
Reactions: 3