Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh when did nighties become fashion frocks 🤔🙄
As someone who sews, these tent dresses are all the rage in the handmade clothing world. They eat fabric, particularly when they are maxi with the added ruffles and tiers at the bottom, which makes them more expensive to make. Fabric sellers love them, obviously. ££££ Presumably on the ready to wear items they can jack the prices up accordingly. Personally I avoid them like the plague. I'd just end up looking like a Victorian ghost child.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
POV: you're trying to have a gentle swim in the sea on holiday, but there's a class A twit throwing rocks nearby because he thinks it makes the "ladies" hot 😩

IMG_1239.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I wonder if Simon knows he could pause the training status while he's on holiday and therefore not get the dreaded "detraining" status.

A bit embarrassing him tagging Garmin like that when they've provided a specific feature to avoid this very scenario!

training-status.jpg

pause.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Second shot of his young teenage daughter in a bikini. The other was a slo-mo. :rolleyes:
I could not believe my eyes! Not saying his daughter shouldn't be able to wear whatever she wants, but sharing that to strangers on his account feels very irresponsible to me. I hope her Tiktok is a private account!

Reactions: 18
It was staggeringly inappropriate. The girl is 13? 14? Any responsible parent would be telling her NOT to put pictures of herself online like that, even on a private account. not taking them, and then sharing them to 800k randoms.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It was staggeringly inappropriate. The girl is 13? 14? Any responsible parent would be telling her NOT to put pictures of herself online like that, even on a private account. not taking them, and then sharing them to 800k randoms.
A like is a like 💁🏻‍♀️ whether it be from a bot, a pedalo or someone who thinks people who call out racism are too ‘woke’. As long as it feeds fods ego he doesn’t mind

Reactions: 15
If Clemmie is just a midwife now how does she afford all these expensive clothes and bags, or is she fully behind Simon flogging their lives on Instagram still to fund the life they’ve become accustomed to?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it’s sad they can’t even go souvenir shopping without him filming it and making nasty comments.

Reactions: 9
If Clemmie is just a midwife now how does she afford all these expensive clothes and bags, or is she fully behind Simon flogging their lives on Instagram still to fund the life they’ve become accustomed to?
She can buy a lot of overpriced knitwear with the £15k Sly got for that highways agency campaign last year when he illegally filmed himself out the window while driving on the motorway

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I haven’t followed this thread for years and his gurning face popped into my feed so I looked then came here.

I don’t find him as obnoxious as her , she’s repugnant. The Greek lunch recording was peak ‘ I would eat myself if I was chocolate’ smug Clemmie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love the fact that the constant reminder of her racism and poor behaviours follows them. There is Clem, trying to inch her way back in with a Celine bag, new teeth and a crappy waist coat and yet the ghosts of her past just seem to constantly pop up.
Hilarious!
Sorry - I'm not totally clued in on all this.
What was the racism?

Reactions: 2