Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I like to remember that this bloke has a proper job with colleagues, and that in his spare time, he makes stupid videos which he puts on Instagram to try and attract more followers and freebies which they can all watch and laugh at.

I bet the work WhatsApp has some cracking tea
do you think he tried to brag about having nearly a million insta followers to his work colleagues and literally no one gives a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought he was some sort of elevated project manager or something, or a management consultant?

Reactions: 3
His work colleagues must think he’s an absolute tool.
Is he on LinkedIn?
Yeah he’s down as Simon H
His employement history with his current employer is weird (Willis Tower Watson)
And he’s pit down that he was part of bath university hockey club.
What a knob !!
ETA: and unsurprisingly his grammar and diction is terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He used to say he was a Global Operations Director, and that's still what's on his bio at his "talent" agency (along with his catfishing photo where he looks at least ten years younger).

More recently, I think it was Operations and Capabilities Manager? Unusual to go from being a Director to a Manager I'd have thought, but perhaps someone here who's in the corporate world will have some insight on that.

I imagine if he'd focused on his career instead of selling out his children all these years, he would have been able to bullshit his way further up the ladder and be in a far better position now.

Reactions: 4
He used to say he was a Global Operations Director, and that's still what's on his bio at his "talent" agency (along with his catfishing photo where he looks at least ten years younger).

More recently, I think it was Operations and Capabilities Manager? Unusual to go from being a Director to a Manager I'd have thought, but perhaps someone here who's in the corporate world will have some insight on that.

I imagine if he'd focused on his career instead of selling out his children all these years, he would have been able to bullshit his way further up the ladder and be in a far better position now.
This is why his LinkedIn job experience is confusing, he’s trying to do all these jobs at the same time!
96928D30-5DC6-46C5-BEF7-5B1F3828B9B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
This is why his LinkedIn job experience is confusing, he’s trying to do all these jobs at the same time!
View attachment 2936783
Just what you want in a capabilities manager, someone who's not even capable of entering an end date on his previous roles?!

No Director roles at all, so did he lie in his agency bio and in interviews?

Also please tell me he hasn't put "2 differing aspects of Operations" and then done a numbered list of only one 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just what you want in a capabilities manager, someone who's not even capable of entering an end date on his previous roles?!

No Director roles at all, so did he lie in his agency bio and in interviews?

Also please tell me he hasn't put "2 differing aspects of Operations" and then done a numbered list of only one 😄
Surely Dustybin didn’t lie on his CV did he? He’s always very honest(!!)

• Haha
Yep, he can’t use LinkedIn very well.

To be a Manager so long is not the sign of a high flyer. Anyone good starting fresh from university will be promoted beyond that by late twenties. It also means his salary is low six figures at the very best. Unless WTW is using different job titles to the rest of consulting just to confuse everyone - which is possible!