Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe his besties at Axa would like to provide the car insurance. His partnership with them went so well last time! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you’re old enough to operate heavy machinery surely you’re old enough to make this decision yourself?

The only reason cheapskate dusty will be paying for this is so she can pick up more parenting responsibilities whilst he does his own thing.

Reactions: 14
Wonder how much his bike(s) cost

Maybe he supervises the twins’ bedtime remotely from the basement via all the many cameras he’s installed round the house

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My husband will watch most things I insist on showing him for LOLs but far and away his biggest bugbear is this smug twit. He only needs to hear his voice and he’s off on one about what a bellend he is. Actually cracks me up!
---
When I showed him the latest bike ride tit he asked “did he cry again?!” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_0533.jpeg

If anyone is a similar age to me you may remember in the very early 90’s the BBC did an adaptation of ‘5 children and IT’. The psammead was this dusty creature that could be summoned up from the sand, old Fodders has a similar quality about him.

He also seems in need of a good wash, a good meal and some attention from mummy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If you follow him on Strava you'll know he's on his basement bike every single day, most often at kids' bedtimes, 7-8pm......... and normally for 45m to an hour
I don't follow him on Strava, does he big himself up all the time on there too?

Reactions: 2
My husband will watch most things I insist on showing him for LOLs but far and away his biggest bugbear is this smug twit. He only needs to hear his voice and he’s off on one about what a bellend he is. Actually cracks me up!
---
When I showed him the latest bike ride tit he asked “did he cry again?!” 😂
Your husband and mine would probably get on well! Mine can’t stand Fodney, cant even bear to listen to his weedy voice. What the hell does clammie the racist see in him?!

Reactions: 4
Your husband and mine would probably get on well! Mine can’t stand Fodney, cant even bear to listen to his weedy voice. What the hell does clammie the racist see in him?!
Has the racist turned 40 yet? If not she’s deffo gotta reevaluate things then and give Walnut Whip and his collection of Lycra the boot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7