Father of Daughters #57 He’s become an attention seeking elderly recluse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230424_081110_Instagram.jpg

I mean that part is not their fault. It is unfinished. And I do remember him saying something previously about how to fix the gap between the bathroom flooring, and the wood flooring on the landing. So he clearly never bothered to finish it off to prevent them chipping off.

The rest is shocking to be fair. But when you consider that the twins used to be performing monkeys 24/7 for content, such as the staged standing on kitchen cupboard shelves/fridge shelves. It is no wonder they think it is perfectly acceptable to climb a bleeping radiator.

Reactions: 27
I reckon yes, the twins are destructive but those black taps and other fittings are cheap fashion accessories and he wants to upgrade to something more on trend

Reactions: 17
Or a 13 or 15 year old for that matter. Utter vandalism.
We - and more importantly those Insta comments - have to remember that these are children that have gone through serious emotional neglect if not active abuse and to have compassion for them tbh. Behaviour is communication and where we’ve all had concerns for the impact of parents monetising childhood and removing their privacy/agency for cash, this bathroom proves that our concerns were warranted.

FOD comparing the bathroom of emotionally disturbed children he created versus the bathroom those same children’s exploitation paid for goes to show what a tit parent he is. They wouldn’t have been able to afford that bathroom without those kids so they should shut the duck up tbh, and should have prioritised getting the kids in therapy over tat for the house that’s already naff and dated and they want changing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
My grandfather has had the same bathroom for 31+ years. It’s still going strong as things only get replaced when it’s broken.

I’m so surprised he would even post this. It doesn’t reflect well on the girls at all. zero respect for anything if they did break things by climbing in them. It’s only been a few years since maybe 2017/18 or 2019 with that bathroom.

Everything is so disposable with them.
---
Everyone needs therapy. The younger you start the better in my opinion

There seems to a pattern If the girls are breaking the panels of pantry doors,kicking plants down the stairs and breaking the bathroom- there’s serious issues that need to looked at. They haven’t been taught any emotional regulation skills to help them manage their feelings. That’s on the parents then the children.
---
*Not the children.
---
Lol this is even worse: 2020 not even 2019 or 2018.
---
I’ve already started a therapy fund for my own unborn child. 😛

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m choosing to not comment at all about the children, they’re innocent in the OD’s circus.

What I am interested to know is if you’re gifted all this stuff and/or to paid to show it off, is it not a bit damaging to those brands showing how poorly the items are holding up? Even if the £4K sink is just fine, it still looks pretty bad that the whole bathroom is falling apart. And if I’m the brand in question, would I have had a say in who fitted the items? It’s just…4 years? If I’m any brand that pitched it to that bathroom I’d be pretty pissed off at the state of it now being thrown on IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What I am interested to know is if you’re gifted all this stuff and/or to paid to show it off, is it not a bit damaging to those brands showing how poorly the items are holding up? Even if the £4K sink is just fine, it still looks pretty bad that the whole bathroom is falling apart. And if I’m the brand in question, would I have had a say in who fitted the items? It’s just…4 years? If I’m any brand that pitched it to that bathroom I’d be pretty pissed off at the state of it now being thrown on IG.
Precisely! But this is a huge pitfall of influencing in general, they flog anything they’re asked to and you’re lucky if they’ve used it once or twice let alone been a long-standing user of that bathroom tile or concealer or shampoo - so there’s no credibility in what they say.

Tbh I’m stunned that such expensive fixtures and fittings have fared so poorly - kids lashing out at their parents or not. At those price points you’d expect them to be commercial grade quality - eg could be a tap in a restaurant used non stop all day - not breaking after 4 years of children’s baths? 😳

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.