Father of Daughters #57 He’s become an attention seeking elderly recluse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Climbing on the radiator?! I get the feeling those kids are left to their own devices for large chunks of time.

Reactions: 12
Climbing on the radiator?! I get the feeling those kids are left to their own devices for large chunks of time.
Well if FOD is in the den of pain basement on his peloton while Clem is on night shift , I'm not surprised they've trashed the joint

Reactions: 10
He’s posted that content to make us all tut and wag our fingers at kids but it has the complete reverse effect - as has already been pointed out, how much time are these girls spending alone? Why aren’t these little issues being fixed before it’s fucked?

Not only is their tit life the ultimate de-influencing content seeing how these allegedly premium fittings fare after just a couple of years goes to show buying into these trends is a fool’s game. Looks like total tit 😳

Reactions: 14
That’s exactly what I was thinking! Great minds and all that 🤣
Yes!!!
---
duck off with that bathroom tit
I have four boys and brought them up by myself for years and they never treated the bathroom like that my only gripe was they clearly could never aim straight when peeing
and the radiator 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So basically child neglect then. Cannot imagine someone working class being caught having a room in their house like this.

Making young kids go to the toilet and clean themselves in a room where there’s loose wires and exposed plumbing, a bath that moves and sharp stuff everywhere. What part of their brains tells them it’s a good idea to broadcast this stuff to the entire world

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think this is he idea of being relatable as we all have kid exclusive bathrooms that get trashed!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I rarely go into my kids bathroom as ours is in the loft but when I do I think bugger it needs a clean, it's still perfectly intact though with nothing hanging off the walls. Shoddy workmanship or feral children?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How dare they trash the bathroom that was earned by broadcasting their lives online ? Ungrateful girls !
Seriously how can they think this is good content is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s all I can think. I don’t have 4 kids but my 2 are left to play in their room while I do things like shower etc and they’re 4 and they’d never do this! My little girl once wrote on the wall but she’s never done it again because I told her off and that was it. These kids are ferrel and it’s not their fault but laziness from those two twats.
Maybe if Simon got off his bike or stopped filming himself all the time he’d notice what they were up to

Reactions: 9
It's just so representative of the way they function and see things. The parents bathroom so well maintain and taken care of. The kids one we don't give a duck. They're honestly awful.

He knows the comments this will get. He’s out for engagement, must be fishing for an ad.

Holy cow! Do FODney and Glen parent at all? I guess expensive fittings don’t matter when one assumes that the grifting/begging will be fruitful forever.

Reactions: 18
Was this on stories or the grid? Can't see it this morning and wondering if he's been shamed into deleting a grid post!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.