Father of Daughters #58 Just delete Instagram and focus on real life you daft twithead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know if head was allowed so have amended the title slightly.

Thanks to @SHIV ROY'S TURTLENECK for the title, nominated by @Emmadale.

Last thread here:

An update: the twins have trashed their bathroom and FOD has posted all about it on the gram.

MOD and FOD had a date night, to the Parenting Hell podcast show, and MOD replied to someone asking about her lipstick.

Clemmie has had her wrist slapped by the NMC, finally. Lots of press about this in the Daily Mail, and some inconsistencies in her explanation for her behaviour were spotted by Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you for the screenshots of the bathroom.

Do they interact with their children at all? How do they not know they’re damaging that much stuff?

Reactions: 10
Thank you @BanditHealer for the new thread, I was watching anxiously who would take the lead on this I can't cope with it 😅. We can keep trolling now yay !

Reactions: 7
My kids would have been absolutely mortified if they'd broken something in the bathroom. They are daft and silly as any primary schoolers so stuff inevitably does get broken occasionally, but only ever by accident. I don't understand how they've trashed the place like that. They'd also be mortified if I'd have told anyone at the school gate they'd broken something at home/wrecked their own bathroom... it would embarrass them so much to know I'd broadcast it to almost a million random people on the internet.

It would seriously upset my kids shaming them like this. I don't understand how these influencers do it again and again and again.

Reactions: 18
Clemmie has had her wrist slapped by the NMC, finally. Lots of press about this in the Daily Mail, and some inconsistencies in her explanation for her behaviour were spotted by Tattlers.
Wow. Just read an article on this and hadn't realized before just how much this had all blown up her life. Really surprised he's still posting after that. I think I would have taken my family and slinked off into oblivion.

Reactions: 12
Well if he is looking for free fixtures and fittings to replace the broken ones, he won't stand a chance. He has outright blamed his children, and said they've basically vandalised and mistreated the bathroom. Why would a company want to gift him more expensive fixtures and fittings, just for them to allow their kids to treat it disrespectfully?

I also wonder had they paid outright for it all without massive discounts and freebies, would he still be so nonchalant about it all?

Reactions: 16
Another cringingly contrived photo! She’s so blatantly placed the bag like that for the photo!

As for the bathroom. They chose (what they thought) was style over substance when doing a bathroom for 4 children…2 of which were toddlers at the time.
Tiling - was never finished properly
Broken handles - poor quality, probably not fitted properly and he’s maybe replacing anyway but using it for content
Make up on mirror - there’s two teenage girls what does he expect 🤷🏻‍♀️
Some of it will be wear and tear (I think it was finished the year before he featured it on HOH account) as it’s around 5 years old, I do not think they’re vandals like he’s making out. I’m not condoning it if they have purposefully broken stuff but I can’t imagine it is the case. If they have, it’s his fault for teaching them to be naughty for content!

Reactions: 16
The video shows him saying ‘why did we bother?’ and I think that was something we were all wondering. Except the answer was ‘because we wanted the freebies’ so we at least knew what was going on.

What I don’t understand is why this is four years’ worth of damage? Especially the broken radiator and electrics. Why has it all been left like that? Rather than making a wheelie bin cover, for example?

Reactions: 19
Height of privilege and ridiculous content is asking followers if they have the same issue with a £650+ luxury coffee machine 'he hardly uses' which was probably gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
twit level 100000
That hideous Gucci bag is over £1,000 🤢 Just casually draped there 😂
Gosh she really looks like she’s reflecting on the racism.
The complete audacity and arrogance to show off like this - she must have such a thick skin.
She is 💯 staging a comeback
Lipstick 💄 comments are proof she is reading and monitoring his Instagram and invested in the gushing praise from strangers.

The irony of the children trashing that hideous insta 2017 bathroom with the Girls! tiles. Good on em I say! 👏
---
If she’s reading his insta then surely she’s still reading here? Hi Alice 👋

Reactions: 20
Considering packing ziplock bags containing white powder to carry through the airport, Craves attention much?! How on earth will Clematius cope having to feed and mind her own children for once?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely think he has some sort of eating disorder, the way he talks about exercise, his weight and "food is fuel" isn't healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Considering packing ziplock bags containing white powder to carry through the airport, Craves attention much?! How on earth will Clematius cope having to feed and mind her own children for once?
She’s going on a yoga retreat the day after he gets back to recover!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.